1 (edited by wandering1 2005-03-28 20:46:47)

Topic: Operation Terra - Messages from the Hosts of Heaven

I want to let everyone know about some channeled information that I consider to be worthwhile.  Overall, it has many similarities with the Ra material, Bringers of the Dawn, and the C's material.  It offers another perspective along with some new information.

One of the similarities is that they use the terminology Service to Self  (STS) and Service to Others (STO).

It is available in book form, but it is also available free of charge on the internet.  So far, the channeled messages are in two volumes.

Here are the links:
Operation Terra - Messages from the Hosts of Heaven

Volume 1:
http://www.operationterra.com/Messages/index.html

Volume 2:
http://www.operationterra.com/Messages/Vol02/index.html

Volume 3 is scheduled to be received in about 2006.

Here are a few items I found interesting:
"In 3D, the catalyst is pain. In 4D, the catalyst is love. "

"In the world around you, every person you see is going through a process of this distillation back into the original essence. They are becoming MORE of who they really are. This can cause some problems when a person was really just accommodating the expectations of those around them or living their life as a reaction to their defining moments."

"Polarization increases as the heroes and the villains become more like their true essence. Positive becomes more positive. Negative becomes more negative. Things that one took on from others and which are not part of their essence become cast off, sometimes in unpleasant ways. Body aches and pains, emotional aches and pains, spiritual aches and pains--all of these are part of the purification of essence that is going on. Tolerance is lower for those things that are not compatible with one's essence. There is a greater tendency to withdraw from what is not compatible with one's essence, and that is seen as the great sorting out into all of the groupings"

2 (edited by seeker 2004-08-10 09:45:27)

Re: Operation Terra - Messages from the Hosts of Heaven

Hey wandering.

I read the OT transcripts a few months ago. They're a great read and explained many concepts to me. They definitely resonated with me and gave me the feeling that I was on the right track. I wouldn't doubt if these channels were from the same 'group' as the Pleiedians, Cassiopaeans, and Ra.

3 (edited by miminikelo 2004-08-18 09:14:40)

Hi all,

I came across OT sometime back and was really really entranced by the site and its message. I found the graphic images just amazing. After about 3 months of dedicated following of the reading, I came across a message talking about the channel going into a waiting ship or first wave of ascension. At the same time i had come across the Cassiopea material and was reading the Wave where it talked of how 4th density STS are able to manipulate our consciousness and mood. Especially the "come rescue us" programme. At that point my intuition suggested I move away from this hypnotically slick website, and I went off to do more study. 

On the "gut feeling" level, (which I was very good at ignoring then) I felt like I was being led, (ensnared) rather than being encouraged to go seek for myself and exercise my free will. That was what I thought  about two years ago when I lasted looked at the sight. Perhaps it is different now, but I can't see how. Certainly didn't resonate with me after the info recieved at  Cassiopaea. I can see how those that have tracked the Ra, Pleiadean (through Marciniak) and cassiopaea line of enquiry,  might be attracted to it.  Afterall, that is exactly the path I trod, I am grateful for the experiences and I think I have learned a lot as a result. In the end, I couldn't get the phrase "Operation Terror" out of mind everytime I thought of the site, so I kept away. Free will prevails.

Adieu

mimi

"the truth the whole truth, and nothing but the truth"

Mimi,
It is interesting to me that you mention the "first wave of ascension".  I heard a person called Red Elk warning that the "first wave" of ascension could actually be a trap and those people could be called into Service to Self (Orion) spaceships and basically have nasty things happen to them.  I think that a lot of the Operation Terra info is valid but there is some disinformation in there.

Another possible area of disinformation is a I remember a section that goes something like: If you are going to start a group, or write a book, or do other proactive activity, then forget it because it's too late.  That strikes me as disinformation.

If anybody else thinks or feels that part of the Operation Terra site has disinformation, I think that it will be helpful to share that specific information.

Wandering1 to Vuyiswa wrote:

It is interesting to me that you mention the "first wave of ascension".  I heard a person called Red Elk warning that the "first wave" of ascension could actually be a trap and those people could be called into Service to Self (Orion) spaceships and basically have nasty things happen to them.

Most likely. From the latest Operation Terra update:

OpTerra wrote:

When it is an individual's time to "go," a portal will appear and they must step through it without hesitation.

Wow, gives new meaning to the term Harvest. "When the cook opens the lid, you must jump right in without hesitation." Okay, so there is a tiny chance that a true ascension could happen just as claimed in the OpTerra material -- however by reading the latest update you will know why that chance just went to zero:  http://www.operationterra.com/News/index.html --- there you can see evidence for the oldest trick in the book, darkside masquerading as light.

Over the past month I've gotten my fill of seeing examples of scam after scam being perpetrated by hyperdimensional entities upon the open minded but spiritually naive people here in 3D. These entities tend to assume the name of Sananda, Michael, or Ashtar and appear as whatever inspires idiotic awe in the person. They enter with overwhelming special effects, throw in some artificial synchronicities and object materializations, and do plenty of ego stroking about the person being among the chosen ones. It's really frustrating to see people fall for this, but I noticed they tend to be the flaky low-FRV types anyway and are thus willing victims.

But that a hyperdimensional intelligence is undoubtedly behind the latest OpTerra post (meaning, the post isn't the product of insanity so much as gullibility) and that this entity spelled out what it wanted people to do when 'the time comes,' my impression and concern is that this reveals a definite part of the 4D STS agenda -- to scoop up and reprocess as many spiritual but naive people as possible by tricking them into willingly submitting. Wow is all I can say. What good is learning all that great stuff in the rest of the OpTerra material if it concludes in getting reprogrammed or consumed? Luckily we are wise enough to separate the apple from the poison, but that some would indeed fall for this trap just makes me shake my head at the sinister nature of it all. Think I'll call it the "Repture."

Acquiring fringe knowledge is like digging for diamonds in a mine field.

I just noticed a few days ago that the third series of messages started at that site. I read through them and they seemed very diluted with disinfo. I mean, classic disinfo too, like saying they have put a protective barrier around the planet to protect from attacks. It was not until I read your post Montalk that I realized what was going on there. That news posting is complete New Age disinfo crap, with talk of commanders and ships and "special forces" -- what the hell?

The third set of channelings from that source is particularly different from the first two. The first two at least resonated somewhat with the Marciniak/Ra/Cassiopaean ideas. Also, when the source "left" the channeler after the second book, they said they'd return in 2006 or 2007 with additional guidance. Well, looks they're a year early -- surprise! -- and "they" probably aren't who they say they are -- not that they ever said who they were to begin with.

Hey y'all,

Like some of the other of you, the first two volumes of OT messages reminded me of the C's and Marcinack as well, and I personally got a lot out of them.... but the messages of the 3rd volume barely even seem energetically in the same league as the first two volumes. I read the recent update wherein Lyara said Sananda opened a dimensional door, or something like that, and delivered a message to her, and with that I couldn't even go on to read the new message, especially after the first two messages of volume three were looking and feeling very, very suspect to me.

seeker wrote:

Also, when the source "left" the channeler after the second book, they said they'd return in 2006 or 2007 with additional guidance. Well, looks they're a year early -- surprise! -- and "they" probably aren't who they say they are -- not that they ever said who they were to begin with.

Yeah, a year early and she didn't acknowledge this, I think I remember her writing something about them being right on time. Whether it's "they" who are corrupted or her that is corrupted, the material is obviously corrupted compared to the first two volumes.

Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.
------
Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.
------
If you spin around on your chair really fast, things around here will make a lot more sense.

lol

8 (edited by wandering1 2005-03-28 20:40:05)

I find the Operation Terra/Hosts from Heaven material interesting even though I don't think that it is as "pure" as the RA material, the C's, or Bringers of the Dawn. 

One thing that stood out for me in the third series was the statement that the Reptilians were only interfering with us in the distant past.  It says that they did some major modifications back then, and now we have to process that memory, but they are not doing anything now.

If the 4th density negative Reptilians do exist and there are indications that they do, then they are messing with us now - so that part can be considered disinformation.

Thanks for spotting this, Wandering. I would say it is blatant disinformation that points to the source. This spiel about hostile forces no longer being a threat is an old trick, used often in various spiritual disinformation ploys to ride upon people's impatience for the arrival of the golden age. Some say the battle is over. I say the real battle has just begun.

As pointed out in this thread, the OpTerra information made a suspicious switch in slant (or perhaps an intensification in slant) between the second and third volumes, in 2003. Back then, being involved in the Cassiopaean/QFS activities while also keeping up with the OpTerra developments, I began noticing uncanny timing between the attack phases experienced by both. Seems like both groups were simultaneously targeted by hyperdimensional elements who were hitting hard any internal and external vulnerabilities, the leadership ultimately worn down and remolded into what we see today.

When I first read about the OpTerra channeller devoting most of her money and energy in repeatedly getting and keeping her new romantic interest out of jail, I knew this was the beginning of the end as it showed all the signs of a classic attack method: suck the life out of a target prior to "conversion". Changes were noticeable on the message board with those not going with the new program being irrationally kicked out, part of a filtering process explained below. When FRV is sufficiently lowered through prolonged stress, negativity, resentment, paranoia, and desperation, the game is pretty much over. Like matter having crossed the event horizon of a black hole, assimilation is virtually complete and irreversible.

Another thing I noticed is just how these groups are used to catch us "fish." First comes the dragnet bringing in masses of interested individuals. Then comes the filtering phase where the stronger individuals resistant to the agenda are purged, leaving behind only the most vulnerable and gullible. Once the weak are gathered together - out of sight and helplessly isolated - they are consumed without resistance. Pretty sick to see the food chain in action, but that's 3D existence for ya.

Acquiring fringe knowledge is like digging for diamonds in a mine field.

10 (edited by Auendove 2005-07-11 15:33:24)

http://www.operationterra.com/News/index.html

OpTerra/Lyara wrote:

As I write this, I am actively preparing to leave the planet and lead the way up onto the ships. If you are reading this page after August 1, 2005, then you may safely assume I have gone and that the others will follow. If I am still here on August 1, I will put up a different page and say so. No one will have to guess whether I have gone or not. I will not make excuses and I will not re-invent things to prolong them. .....

There is more of this to be read at the link.

montalk wrote:

Most likely. From the latest Operation Terra update:

OpTerra wrote:

When it is an individual's time to "go," a portal will appear and they must step through it without hesitation.

Wow, gives new meaning to the term Harvest. "When the cook opens the lid, you must jump right in without hesitation." Okay, so there is a tiny chance that a true ascension could happen just as claimed in the OpTerra material -- however by reading the latest update you will know why that chance just went to zero:  http://www.operationterra.com/News/index.html --- there you can see evidence for the oldest trick in the book, darkside masquerading as light.

I was reading over this thread before posting the above link, and I read montalk's post. The end of last week I woke up in the morning, sat down on the couch, and out of the corner of my eye I saw an energy portal, what looked like a doorway (I don't know the architectual name for its appearance, but it was one that looks like a fat bullet with the tip pointing up). As I turned my head to look at it straight on it dissolved. While I've seen a lot of different energetic phenomenon with my third eye and the two eyes on my face, I've never before seen a portal as such... much less seeing one floating in my living room.

For me personally, I'll not be jumping through any portals anytime soon, more likely never... it just reminds me too much of something the C's said once about The Fall, something about it being as easy as being lured through a portal/doorway... and once you pass through there's no going back. That's paraphrased from an old memory, but it's close enough for comfort... I think.  Somebody please correct me if I've gotten it wrong.

Maybe I should have readied a note composed and tied to a brick, and if a portal appears again, and hangs there, I'll chuck it on through. The note will read, "Knowledge protects... hmm you know the rest".

big_smile

------
Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.
------
If you spin around on your chair really fast, things around here will make a lot more sense.

lol

11 (edited by lyra 2005-07-11 17:57:15)

Well this ought to be interesting.   I think I'll tune in after August 1 and find out if she's still here.  !  Who needs TV when you have this??   big_smile

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

This plain ole just ain't NATURAL---

OT/Lyara wrote:

ASCENSION IS A PROCESS . . .

August 1, 2005

As I have written in the past, by the time a prediction materializes, it nearly always comes in a different form than I had expected. I also have written about my ability to know WHEN something will arrive, but not what form it will take, or, conversely, knowing WHAT will arrive (such as my feeling that there will be a global financial collapse), but not knowing WHEN it will arrive. I never know both the WHAT and the WHEN together. Today is no exception.

I had been told I would go up onto the ships by the end of July, 2005. That, in fact, has happened. However, it did not take the FORM I expected it to take. I assumed I would simply disappear from down here and simultaneously reappear up there, in a single brief instant of time. Well, my assumption turned out to be true, but the experience appears to be measured across a few days of linear time, not a single "instant." So here is what has actually happened and where I believe it will go:

Yesterday (July 31), around 5:30 pm, the Hosts rang my ear (my signal to pick up my inner telephone) and told me we had about an hour left. In a final flurry of activity, I put up the last of the French translations and then checked in. We were instructed to go into the den and sit on the couch, with our cat Amador between us, and meditate for about 5 minutes. We did this and then a process began that is continuing as I write this. We began being lifted through a series of cycles-- reaching a higher point and then dropping back into a previous level to integrate before moving upward again to yet a higher level than before. This was familiar to me from the time I was asked to try to translate my body onto a ship on Aug. 17, 1987 (see the update to the article, "My Close Encounters"). At that point in time, I knew this was not going to be a rapid process, and accepted that as how it was going to be.

It was explained to me that each person's experience of their lifting would be tailored for them, so what I am about to describe is a general description of the processes involved and the relative time it takes to go through them, based on what we experienced in our own ascension and what I was told and shown.

The first part was the hardest. From levels 1 through 3, it was very hard to let go of the chatter of my mind. Doubts and fears surfaced to be dealt with. Fragments of memories swam in and out, and I had to keep surrendering into the process over and over again. In particular, each time I had reached a higher level and then fell back to a lower one, I had the feeling I would fail to achieve my objective of going onto the ship. That was where the surrender came in. Each time I surrendered my resistance to the nature of the process, it made it easier to simply "go with the flow," and over many hours, we moved higher and higher, through repeating these cycles of being lifted and then falling back. At no time did we fall completely back, and over time, I could sense how close we were to our destination. Between levels 3 and 10, we seemed to be enclosed in some kind of container which was lined in Absolute Black. Absolute Black is a theoretical concept in physics, which defines it as a color that absorbs 100% of visible light. I felt it was some sort of protection for us, so that none of what we were going through would be visible to anyone else, and all of our light would be contained within that space.

At level 10, I saw a glow and felt we were approaching the "point of disembarkation." When we reached level 12, I was presented with an image of a woman seated at a desk in a lobby, so I knew we were being "received" into some sort of building. I did not see the ship itself or the outside of the building. We seemed to be in some sort of facility that was dedicated to the kind of process that we were about to undergo. I would liken the atmosphere to that of a very modern hospital, and my descriptions of what followed will make use of familiar metaphors associated with such a place, but are not to be taken as literal descriptions of where we actually were or what actually happened.

Each of us was in a small room that felt like a small operating room. We were constantly attended by 3-4 people throughout the process. The first step of the process was to complete the linking up of each part of our 3D bodies with its analog in the 4D body we would come to occupy. This took quite awhile, and when it was complete, there was another long period of time during which they meticulously checked every possible connection to make sure they were all in place. It was very detailed and I had to work through my impatience, but the feeling coming from the beings working on me was one of a very skilled and very experienced surgical or technical team. They were patient, methodical, and very attentive to every detail involved. Points were checked and rechecked, and I felt their concern that no errors would occur.

After this step was completed, the actual "surgery" began, using various patterns of inaudible sound. The apparent effect was to begin severing all connections with the 3D "sheath" and removing something I will call the "core." I "saw" this "core" as a small, white, shiny object, shaped like an elongated vesica pisces that had been spun around its longest axis and therefore looked like a small white cylinder with pointy ends. The "core" was removed from our 3D bodies and then taken into a room that was one of many I saw along a long, light blue, luminous corridor. I did not see the interior of any of the rooms, only their white luminous doors, but I "knew" that my core was taken inside and placed into an inanimate 4D body that was contained in some sort of long, translucent chamber or incubator. This body had been partially precipitated to receive my core and would lie there for approximately 3 days while it solidified and incorporated my core. During this time, it would be watched over and tended continuously, similar to being in intensive care following major surgery.

After 3 days, the body would be sufficiently functional to be moved to what would be the equivalent of a standard hospital room, where it would eat, sleep, and rest. After about a week of that, it would be mobile enough to go outside for brief periods of time, and after around 2-3 weeks in that status, there would be enough mobility and functionality, and the new 4D person would move to something like a convalescent facility, where it would be tended for 2-3 months more, after which he or she would move into their own home on the ships.

I am still quite weak from the experience and as the experience continues, my 3D body continues to weaken even more. I expect it to be very much like active dying, which consists of a gradual withdrawal from this world and a gradual entry into another plane of existence. The only difference is that I don't expect to leave this body behind, but I can't be absolutely sure of that until after it has happened. I do think this is what happened to Christ during his 3 days in the tomb, after which his body was gone.

The Hosts told me this morning that the process is irreversible, and now that my "core" has been transferred to this other body (the one in the "incubator" on the ship), this 3D body of mine would gradually fade out and my identity would gradually transfer to the 4D body on the ship. I expect this body to do a sort of "cross-fade," so that as this body resolves back into The Formless, its analog -- my 4D body -- will be emerging from The Formless, so there will be no loss of continuity between this adult body and the next one.

My "core" apparently was transferred last night to anchor my identity in 4D, aboard the ship, and the whole process seems to fit very closely with what the Hosts have had to say about this process in the Messages. Specifically, they said it was a very precise process, one which they know and are skilled at performing. They had also said ascension is a process, and it's my feeling that I am still here just so I can tell you about it and you will know what to expect when your turn comes. Everything the Hosts have said to prepare us comes into play now, so make use of it in your own process. Surrender IS the way through!

In closing, I would like to say that now I know the Messages are true and the rest will follow soon. Everything is fitting together nicely, and I have everything set up to make my exit as gracefully as possible. There will be no further communication from me, and I will not set up any new e-mail accounts, so take this information, use what is useful to you, and leave the rest. The hour is late and the "op" is now in motion. This is very exciting and sobering at the same time, for I know what lies just ahead and what all of our preparation has been leading toward. Just as I am passing away out of 3D into 4D the planet will do the same. That is the hope in the 1982 vision: The old world will pass away and a new world will come into being, just as my old body is passing and a new one is coming into being. May your journey be filled with Grace and may we see each other soon!

Much love,
Lyara

http://www.operationterra.com/News/index.html

------
------

lol

Sounds like someone was abducted, or knows how to spin a good yarn...

14 (edited by Auendove 2005-08-02 13:23:51)

seeker wrote:

Sounds like someone was abducted, or knows how to spin a good yarn...

Did you happen to look at the graphics mixed in with her message at the link?

FCOL! One of the pictures is of a table and some monitors.... reminded me of abduction... the ultimate abduction.

And if she's just spinning a good yarn... well, then it's the ultimate in disinfo, following in deed with the disinfo energy of Volume III's (supposedly) Heavenly Host's messages.

EDIT--

To whomever is reading this, to whom it may concern--

I have been in my 4D body twice... and I didn't have to sell my soul to do as much. And neither do you.

Take care.

------
------

lol

XO . . . "By all means! Take my soul! nono, I don't need it, really!" . . .  big_smile

But seriously, is that, like, not something they had told her was going to happen? Did they just promise to 'take her onto the ship' and then proceed to perform 'soul surgery' flippantly!? Because that's how it sounds the way she described it . . . D: . . eek

I am as is Void.