Noble Realms

spirituality - physics - conspiracy - philosophy - wisdom - and more...

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Noble Realms Forum is now closed. It will remain online as a searchable archive of posts spanning 3/25/04 to 2/22/08. Members may still log in to use email functions, but there will be no further posting activity. Thank you to everyone who has contributed over the years. - Tom/montalk

#1 2004-04-07 17:51:21

montalk
forum-keeper-upper
Website

Synchronicity and Number Sightings

11:11, 111, 222, 333, 1234, 444, 555, 11:33 --- numbers you may have seen in synchronistic ways.  I see these and other numbers, which tend to correlate with current or upcoming experiences or changes in my life. Any similar experiences, or thoughts on what they mean or how they arise?

Acquiring fringe knowledge is like digging for diamonds in a mine field.

#2 2004-04-07 21:57:48

BlackBox

Re: Synchronicity and Number Sightings

Not to be particular, but do you know what 555 means?

I see these and other numbers, which tend to correlate with current or upcoming experiences or changes in my life. Any similar experiences, or thoughts on what they mean or how they arise?

All I can say is "ditto". I think they are forms of road-maps for a wanderer, so to speak, or of alternative road-maps for others who are on their own bidding. The importance is to be aware.

Illuminati is in their 33rd degree. The number 33 is symbolic of many things that lead up to them. Kind of like crumbs for them to have placed for those who can think objectively up to the truth. The top of the well that many of us are all just climbing. We can't really help each other by actions but rather through knowledge and we all may notice the similar sychronicities. The vibrations of coincidents! The climbing of the well.

Hmm, I guess "all I can say is ditto" is incorrect...I actually have a lot to say in regards to this subject. smile

Last edited by BlackBox (2004-04-07 22:00:05)

#3 2004-04-09 01:49:27

montalk
forum-keeper-upper
Website

I'm not sure to what degree numbers have a definite meaning, and how much they mean what we assign them to mean.

Like, let's say I pick a random number - 352 for example. I then tell myself that this number represents an upcoming event whereby my buttons will be pushed and I may fly off the handle. This is entirely arbitrary assignment of meaning.

Then I go on with my life and for several days never see the number.  Then one day I suddenly get two or three 352's - very improbable, but I've had stranger. And that very night something happens while I'm out running errands that tries to push my buttons like nothing has in a week, say some event that was beyond my control to create.

So here we have a meaningful synchronicity, a sign-post whose meaning we chose, but whose timing was presented to us to communicate a message.

I think sometimes symbols and numbers have universal or archetypal meanings, and sometimes they are unique to us.

For example,  11:33 represents an initiation of consciousness.  11:11 means I'm in the flow.  314 means I'm going in circles, and so on.

If reality is a shared dream, and we can have dream symbols communicating meaning to us while we sleep, then why not "reality" symbols doing the same while we're awake?

#4 2004-04-09 02:05:58

cameron
waker-upper

Ironically, the "time" signs usually become apparent to me when I am most outside of the linear mentality.

11:11

1:01

3:03

3:33

1:11

1:33

11:33

also, usually a 24 hour clock can sometimes reveal further synch...

#5 2004-04-10 00:13:32

montalk
forum-keeper-upper
Website

Had the following thought-ball unravel in my head once...

When we learn something new, or shift our perspective on things, it's as if our realm expands slightly. A realm is like your "reality bubble" and all the perceptions and experiences it contains. When you increase perception, the reality bubble gets bigger.

What if this bubble is hyperdimensional in nature, meaning it extends both into the past and future? Then any expansions of the bubble in the immediate future will have effects in the present, like a "time-quake" that sends vibrations, wakes, ripples, or shockwaves into the present.

And what if these vibrations attract to you elements of your reality that symbolically or archetypally resonate with it? Then you'll experience synchronicities as a precursor to upcoming changes of mindset.

Likewise, if something breaches your reality bubble in a couple hours, like say 4D STS (negative hyperdimensional beings) coming through to cause some trouble, then in the present moment you may experience signs forewarning of this, signs that arise merely out of resonance with the vibrations reflecting from this upcoming event.

A hypothesis, for what it's worth smile

#6 2004-04-11 03:26:48

BlackBox

11:33 as I'm writing this coincidentally.

I was just posting to say that I was watching "The Rock" and noticed the number "33" brought up twice, oddly.

Once when the Chief of Staff was asked how old he was and second when referred to the amount of years Sean Connery has been in the quiet cells of the U.S. of A.

smile

#7 2004-04-11 18:57:45

manyeagles

Hello, I'm new to the group and thought I'd share regarding numbers synchronicities, more specifically numbers sequences.  The numbers  111 (or 1:11am), 333 (3:33am), and 555 (am or pm).  The female members of my family have been experiencing this occurance on a regular basis.  Mostly waking up at 1:11am.  Today I woke up at 3:33am, gets annoying ...  Frequently all sisters, mother, and neice will have the same dream the same night-usually 2 or 3 of us.  Frequently all of us have the same theme, although not necessairly the same dream.  The male members of the family do not have this same "thing" happening, however once and awhile father will have same theme dream. 

These dreams have been gaining in frequency and intensity the past year.  Many of them have a military  quality, hearding people together hurridly into a cave or base in the desert.  Lately they involve large groups of people living in a hotel/complex sort of place.  Kind of like self sufficient mini communities, more like group living with common recreation rooms and different educational systems for the children.

Anyone else been having anything similar?

If there is no time
      Then you have time for everything.
   You're never in a hurry.
That's true freedom.

#8 2004-04-11 19:56:13

BlackBox

You may be the second coming of Jesus! smile

I recommend 3-4milligrams of melatonin 30 minutes before you sleep with 100milligrams of Vitamin B6. I think that'll allow you to get the "annoyance" out of the way.

In regards to your dreams. If you have these types of things going on, then do yourself a favour and take action. Lucid Dreaming will allow you to probe and investigate on matters such like these. I've seen others do it with remarkable things in store for those who try.

Cheers.

#9 2004-04-12 21:32:21

king_vima

I was messing around with my Nokia this morning and i figured out how to change the welcome message that displays when you first turn it on, which is by default "Welcome to AT&T". I changed it to Welcome to _Anarchy_, but i wanted something not so cliche. I looked up Anarchy in the thesaurus, and found a word i liked with an interesting definition. Nihilism.
1) A doctrine holding that all values are baseless and that nothing can be known or communicated
2)The belief that destruction of existing political or social institutions is necessary for future improvement
3)A delusion, experienced in some mental disorders, that the world or one's mind, body, or self does not exist
So i changed my welcome message to "Welcome to _Nihilism_"

Then this afternoon, i was trying to look up some info about HAARP for my mother, and was just skipping across the net and came across a quote that through me for a loop.

"What is to be feared, what has a more calamitous effect than any other calamity, is that man should inspire not profound nausea; also not great fear but great pity. Suppose these two were one day to unite, they would inevitably beget one of the uncanniest monsters of the "last will" of man, his will to nothingness, nihilism."
~~ Friedrich Nietzsche, On the Genealogy of Morals

#10 2004-04-12 22:51:51

BlackBox

I came up to Nihilism also, oddly enough in one of my University courses that led me to the philosophy.

The article was "Global Refusal" & "Global Refusal: Ten Years Later" by Paul-Emile Borduas.

He's a Quebecois however his article pertains more to a global concept. Very much up this alley and a pioneer of Nihilism.

Found a link for an online copy: http://www.cam.org/~artotek/image/refus-a.html

Last edited by BlackBox (2004-04-12 22:53:53)

#11 2004-04-12 22:56:55

BlackBox

Look at the last time I edited my last post to put up the link for the article.

Last edited by BlackBox (Today 18:53:53)

5-3 code?

Sigh, who knows however I think their a subconscious link here to many of us being connected within a similar pool of existence or rather thought-form.

"Prime numbers are the dwellings of the mystics" - Cassiopaeans.

#12 2004-04-12 23:00:01

phlux
Infininja
Website

your post actually has this timestamp to me: "Today 15:51:51"

"It's hard to advance freedom in a country that has been strangled by tyranny." - G.W. Bush 04/13/2004

#13 2004-04-12 23:28:59

BlackBox

Oh spooky, I didn't even look at the original. I'm talking about the last "edit" at the end of my message. It has another time of finalization of the actual post. I tend to post and then notice something I want to change or whatnot...bad habit. (slaps his wrists)

I'm not sure if 51:51 has any significance or to conclude that it may would probably lead to some mistakes in judgment with mistaking coincidence from divine intervention! smile

Last edited by BlackBox (2004-04-12 23:29:55)

#14 2004-04-12 23:37:51

lyra
Naked Emperor Pointer Outer
Website

Hey everybody,

I've been meaning to post to this thread since this is a topic that is near and dear to my heart.   wink   I mentioned over on the old Montalk Yahoo group that I keep a log to document all my meaningful number sightings, synchronicities / coincidences, bizarre happenings, anomalies, ear ringings, de ja vus and even strange and unusual weather.   I log it all!   It comes complete with any receipts, fortune cookies, pictures, etc. that I have to further illustrate the weirdness.   It's a computerized log, not handwritten, and the printed hardcopy pages are kept in a 3 ring binder.   I have the "photo section" at the back of the book, with all the photos in individual photo protectors, mounted on card stock which is hole punched.  Got photos of the "black clouds of doom", anomalous marks on my body that are suddenly there on my body in the a.m., but which weren't there when I went to bed, just photos of ANYTHING "weird" which supplements the logbook in any way.

In documenting my strange and unusual life, I've been able to finally determine patterns and meanings.   When I first started out I thought it would be a hopeless, pointless endeavor.   When you only have a dozen or so experiences for each thing, (ear ringings, number sightings, etc.)  it doesn't give you much material to go on.   But over the long haul I've finally accumulated enough documentation to be able to step back and determine what, if any, patterns and meanings may surround these happenings.

I have figured out what my ear ringings mean, right ear versus left, and the times that they happen.   Have figured out finally what my personal numbers mean which follow me around everywhere, to the point of freaky absurdity.   And the log of synchs and anomalous activity is just something fun in general to read, to remind myself that reality is not what they're telling us it is.   

I REALLY recommend for anybody who's got this stuff happening to them to start a log.  !!!!   It's a must.   If you're busy............make time.   Do it any way that suits you best, but make the time, and put in the effort.   A typed up log on the computer that I can print out works best for me, just because I type like a speed demon and have no patience for handwriting that much material.   But others may prefer a smaller, handwritten journal-style log.   Whatever works for you.   Be patient and allow some time for enough experiences to accumulate so you can determine what the Big Picture is.    Trust me, it'll be worth it!   smile  Not only will you most likely discover answers to the mysterious things that are happening to you, (and come on, let's face it.....if you're a fan of the Montalk site and this forum then you got weird stuff happening to you!) but the whole thing also helps to get you to start paying attention to things more.   You'll start paying attention to yourself more, and the things that happen to you, as well as paying more attention to what's going on in your surrounding environment, and the people around you.

Last edited by lyra (2004-04-12 23:45:56)

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

#15 2004-04-22 22:28:11

cameron
waker-upper

Numbers also seem to arise as locator marks.  Such as:

- Apartment numbers
- License plate numbers
- Phone numbers
- Birthdays
- Dates
- Answers to physics problems (half joking)
- Change / Amount due in sales
- Business account transactions

We are truly surrounded with numbers.  With the eyes to see, a new world emerges...

Board footer