1 (edited by SiriArc 2007-09-24 23:16:54)

Topic: The Dreamer From Lemuria

The Dreamer From Lemuria

http://www.lazaris.com/publibrary/publemuria.cfm

[.......]To meet The Dreamer and to enlist The Dreamer's help in "dreaming into reality" something [YOU] want to create.

Lemuria is a Land That Imagination Forgot.

Lemuria existed beyond the Bridge of Belief, beyond the Bridge of Belief in the realm that God and God/Goddess/All That Is exist.                 

Lemuria was, and Lemuria is.

And it is only to be found by those who are brave enough and courageous enough to suspend the illusion, the physical illusion, and to cross over that Bridge of Belief into the real, into the metaphysical realness to find the Land That Imagination Forgot, and in that land to find the Dreamer.

As one were to approach Lemuria by air, it would be located in the Pacific Ocean, far from other land masses, to be sure. And one would note first what seemed to be a cloud or a mist that seemed to hang low over the ocean. And out of that mist would poke mountain peaks that would be black rock ... very dark, very black, like coal almost, almost shiny against the soft mist.

[.......]the entire continent is surrounded in a mist -- not a haze, no, not even a fog, but just a gentle, almost imperceptible, but ever-present mist that keeps the edges soft. Shadows are present, certainly so, but they are soft-edged shadows. The sun is brilliant in the sky, and the blue of the sky is blue, absolutely, but always with a gentle mist that seems to accompany it. Yet everything seems to radiate as if the color and light were coming from the object rather than being reflected upon it.

And we would suggest that interior to that, there is a mountain range, a beautiful mountain range that seems to surround the entire continent, to protect the interior. For the interior was known as The Magic Land, The Mystic Land, and those that would go there were only those who were called. Only those who, in their dreams or in their mystical explorations, were entreated to come would venture there. It wasn't out of fear that others would not go. No, it was out of respect.

These would become the travelers -- some of them The Witnesses, some of them The Teachers, some The Healers, and some The Dreamers -- the travelers would come from the interior and seek out those whose destiny called them to come to the interior to become Crystal Climbers.

And the reason that you were called a Crystal Climber is because in this interior there were pillars of stone. They were like columns of stone -- natural, of course, not man-made or human-made -- that reached up maybe 100, maybe 200, feet above the lushness of the tropical forest that was the interior.

On top of the pillars of stone there were cities, huge cities, much as you might imagine Shangri-La or Valhalla must have been. Perhaps the first concepts that heaven was a City of Gold, a city of brilliant light, were of Lemuria, for these cities that sat atop the pillars of stone were called Crystal Cities not because they were really made of crystal, but because they glowed and glimmered as though they were.

Those such as yourself who were called would come and sit at the base of these pillars with that teacher or person who brought you, or sit at the base being called on your own. And you would learn to teleport. You would learn to alter your energy, alter your chemistry, alter yourself such as to visually disappear to those who would be sitting around you -- and reappear, rematerialize, in the Crystal City that was at the top.

You see, there was no other way to get there. There were no elevators, no staircases, no bridges, no little indentations that you could laboriously climb. The only way to get to the top was to teleport. No one had to judge anybody else, because if you couldn't make it to the top, if you couldn't teleport yourself, then you didn't belong there. And if indeed you did belong there, you would be able to learn to teleport yourself.

In these Crystal Cities, you would learn. Some of the cities were Cities of Healing. Others were Cities of Teaching. Others were Cities of Dreaming. Those who became the inhabitants of these cities, high upon these pillars, learned to do their particular avocation/vocation to fulfill their spiritual destiny.

And in a certain time there would be those who would know that now they must go back into the world to heal and witness, and guard the light, and gain the truth.

And those who Dreamed knew that they had to return to dream. So they would teleport once again, leaving this wonderful Crystal City. Once again materializing on the earth, they would go forth into the exterior, not often to where they came from initially, but to where their work called them. The teachers would go and teach, and the witnesses would go forth and witness. And those that were Guardians of the Light, and Guardians of the Flame, would go forth and perform the functions of their guardianship. And those that were the Dreamers would go forth, and they would Dream.

Now a Dreamer was a very special kind of person, for a Dreamer was a person who could dream other people's dreams.

And they would be in a place ... often to be found on the other side of a gazebo. And you would go to them when they were ready to receive you, and they would ask you: "What do you want me to dream?"And then you would tell them. They would ask you a series of questions to which you must answer correctly. If you did answer correctly, then they would close their eyes, and seem to settle into a deep and wondrous sleep.

And then they would dream. They would dream your dreams. And they would dream your dreams into reality.

Lemuria is a Land That Imagination Forgot. As you can spark your own imagination, as you can travel on a Quest, crossing the terrain of Lemuria to find a Dreamer, you too can ask The Dreamer to dream your dreams. For dreams exist outside of time and space, and the dreams The Dreamer will dream for you will not manifest in Lemuria, but will manifest in your reality, in your world. The Dreamer can dream your dreams if you will cross the Bridge of Belief and journey the land of Lemuria, the Land That Imagination Forgot ...

With love and peace ...

Lazaris

[center]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/siriarc/lemuria.jpg[/center]

11   23   11

Re: The Dreamer From Lemuria

Why do I get homesick every time I read something like that?

In man's analysis and understanding of himself, it is as well to know from whence he came as whither he is going.   Edgar Cayce

Beliefs are tools for social conditioning, rather than expressions of inner realization or inner truth.   unknown
Ad Verecundiam

I know, me too.   When it described a land in mist, where light seems to radiate from within each object instead of reflecting it, that's what did it for me.  I've always thought our world was a little on the dull side, as if I remember a place that was more vibrant.

Yep, aren't we all alienated gnostics, longing for heavenly Pleroma? wink

"...Manjushri said: 'I think that when you can[not] speak of any event, when you neither indicate nor know anything, [and] pass beyond questions and answers, this is to enter gate of oneness. Sir, now please tell us how a bodhisattva enters the gate of oneness.'
And Vimalakirti kept silent, and did not say a word..."