1 (edited by SiriArc 2005-10-07 23:56:19)

Topic: New Defination for TPTB

The parasites That Be

Being a bully, manipulating with holographic inserts, assimilating in Borg like fashion without regard for permission let alone Empathy is not power.

True Power is directly proportional to Empathy and Gentleness.

Somehow, Somewhen, through DISTORTION, the Parasitic Factor came into being:

Life feeding on Life - Awareness feeding on Awareness - Cancer by any other name - A VORTEX of INSANITY.

From the Heart of a deeper Understanding, The Family of Light is called IN - With no ifs, ands or buts, the distortion is DISSOLVED, that which is PRECIOUS, (Wisdom gained) is recovered and.......

The Journey of Discovery Continues.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/siriarc/ascensionwings.jpg

11   23   11

2 (edited by lyra 2005-10-08 07:19:04)

Re: New Defination for TPTB

SiriArc wrote:

Being a bully, manipulating with holographic inserts, assimilating in Borg like fashion without regard for permission let alone Empathy is not power.

smile  Indeed.  Reminds me of this quote from Christopher Reeve, which really gave me pause when I read it, in a good way:

"What makes Superman a hero is not that he has power, but that he has the wisdom and the maturity to use the power wisely." 

It also ties into a thought I've had in my mind over the past year:  Just because you can kill something, doesn't mean you should.

It seems silly, but many humans go around indiscriminantly killing bugs and little critters that "get in their way" without giving it a second thought.   They never even stop to think about the power they wield in that regard...the power to wipe out another being's life, boom, like that.  One minute the bug, or little critter was walking around, living its life, the next, it's smashed, dead, it never even knew what hit it.   Or worse, it's not even fully dead, and takes a bit of time to finally die, and so lives for a period of time writhing in agony.   The people who do that take that ability for granted.   They've been raised to view themselves as being above most everything on this planet and so feel it is their birthright to be able to do something like that.   

It's a strange feeling when stops and has this realization for the first time.  Realizing that we're "above" stuff, in the sense that we can do whatever we want to it, if we were so inclined....but choosing not to, out of respect for that critter, no matter how "small" and "inconsequential" it may seem to be.    That's true power.  Power wielded with maturity and wisdom.

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

SiriArc wrote:

Maybe that's what the bible meant when it said 'the meek will inherit the earth'?

I am as is Void.

Very nice post, SiriArc.  I like the pic also.

Another quote about Superman from the movie Kill Bill:

An essential characteristic of the superhero mythology is, there's the superhero, and there's the alter ego. Batman is actually Bruce Wayne, Spider-Man is actually Peter Parker. When he wakes up in the morning, he's Peter Parker. He has to put on a costume to become Spider-Man. And it is in that characteristic that Superman stands alone. Superman did not become Superman, Superman was born Superman. When Superman wakes up in the morning, he's Superman. His alter ego is Clark Kent. His outfit with the big red "S", that's the blanket he was wrapped in as a baby when the Kents found him. Those are his clothes. What Kent wears, the glasses, the business suit, that's the costume. That's the costume Superman wears to blend in with us. Clark Kent is how Superman views us. And what are the characteristics of Clark Kent? He's weak, he's unsure of himself... he's a coward. Clark Kent is Superman's critique on the whole human race.

SiriArc wrote:

The parasites That Be

A while back I posted this "poem" by William Blake, from the Marriage of Heaven and Hell. 

What I find fascinating about it is the assertion that there are two types of beings: the "Prolific" and the "Devouring" (parasites).

PLATE 16

...Thus one portion of being, is the Prolific, the other, the Devouring: to the devourer it seems as if the producer was in his chains, but it is not so, he only takes portions of existence and fancies that the whole.

But the Prolific would cease to be Prolific unless the Devourer as a sea received the excess of his delights...

You can't change a tiger's stripes,
but you can avoid its teeth.

dreamosis,

Nice.

Peace,
Teddy

"It means the Matrix can't tell you who you are" - Trinity

Excellent pic. Any link to see a larger version? As soon as it came up as I scrolled down I was struck by the colors.

Thank you, and thanks for your ideas.

I've got a better one.  F**** the other PTB.  We are the real PTB, actually TPTAB, The Powers That Are Becoming.  wink

Never Give Up!

f***me, you kiss your kids with that mouth!!! smile

Peace,
Teddy

Bump, bump

Peace,
Teddy

Kindness

And

Gentleness

http://www.unknowncountry.com/

DreamLand

Templar Secrets--as Told by a Templar!
December 16, 2006

This week William Henry interviews William Mann, who hasn't just written about the history of the Knights Templar in the New World.

11   23   11

Profound Wisdom well put Arc, I am in accord.....
" Real Power can't be weilded  " - Stuart Wilde

"All Control is Demonic  " - Stuart Wilde

Note the use of the word control:

The Judge, the Victim and the beilief system or Book of Hell are together a parasite in our mind.
The parasite is a living being made from ethereal energy. To survive, the Parasite feeds on emotions that are created by the human brain. These are emotions that come from fear, anger, sadness, depression, jealousy, and victimhood. The parasite controls the dream. It creates a dream of fear, a nightmare in order to control the brain which is the factory of emotions. The parasite controls the production of those human emotions that are necessary for its survival. At the same time, the brain stops producing the emotions it needs for the growth of the soul, which are the emotions that come from love. The parasite functions similar to a virus............"
Don Miguel Ruiz

It is time to speak your truth
        Create your community.
        Be good to each other.
        And do not look outside yourself for the leader.
        This could be a good time!
        There is a river flowing now very fast
        It is so great and swift that there are those who will be afraid.
        They will try to hold onto the shore.
        They will feel they are being torn apart and they will suffer greatly.
        Know the river has its destination.
        The elders say we must let go of the shore, and push off and into the river,
        Keep our eyes open, and our head above the water.
        See who is in there with you and Celebrate.
        At this time in history, we are to take nothing personally.
        Least of all ourselves,
        For the moment that we do,
        Our spiritual growth and journey comes to a halt.

The time of the lone wolf is over, Gather yourselves!
        Banish the word struggle from your attitude and your vocabulary.
        All that you do now must be done in a sacred manner
        And in celebration

We are the ones we've been waiting for...."

The Elders, Hopi Nation, Oraibi, Arizona

Until later

StarCat

I Loved That Starcat!!!!!

GNOTHI SEAUTON "Know Thyself!"

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/siriarc/cat-star.jpg

Primo