Topic: Concerning the Greys..

I've been reading the C's and some other sources and they said that Greys are cybernetic drones created by the Nordic STS.

I was wondering why other people are told that they are "benevolent" (Or better term, STO - Positive - Have Empathy).
Also, I have heard a person that looked in a mirror, and saw himself as a Grey - Which most likely means he was a Grey back in his past life.

And heard stories of people having sex with them or being sexual assaulted or feeling the "feminine" energy in one to indicate it is female.
If the Greys do have a soul (Obviously Reptilian or other entities) - Then... Maybe the memories of the Reptilian-Matrixed soul were 'changed' by the body that they're in?

If so, technically, the people who were Greys in their past life, probably were rather Reptilian?

I want to clear thoughts about this, please.

Re: Concerning the Greys..

I'm not very confused, just have a partially unanswered question. It makes good sense that Greys are drones. Tells a lot why they act like drones.

what have you read about what i've told you so far?

Yes.. I think you have an intense third eye chakra. Hmm, I really recommend in accepting what you see, because when people see and encounter stuff that they would go in denial - They hurt their own third eye chakra by filling it with illusion from the denial.

what do you think it's true?

You mean "why do you think it's true?" Well.. I like to tell a personal reason why I believe it is true..

MY MEMORIES WERE WAY BACK IN MY SUBCONSCIOUS - WHEN EXPOSED TO THE RIGHT INFORMATION, AGREEMENT IS DEFINITE.

The fact that I am a real paranormal believer. Like the information of this seems very familiar, like a past-life memory. Ever had those moments when you were young you had these habits and ideas that you didn't know came from? I had the habit of staying awake at night and forming an imaginary shield to protect me and had thoughts of some other people having no...  Dynamic feeling, purpose in life, self-awareness/ego, "Godspark", but it was subconscious - I actually knew about Organic Portals, but never ever consciously. And as the information comes consciously in contact, I knew it was speaking truly - What the C's said and other of my esoteric sources synchronized with my mind.

And when the subject talked about ghosts on the television, I instantly came in interest about it. I didn't deny or anything, nor was I being gullible. It "felt" right. Same for aliens.

Oh yeah, I like space subconsciously for an odd reason back then.

tell me about your friend, you said she/he remember alot of her/his past lifes, how did she did it?

She meditated and was able to activated her 12 strand DNA. Average people only have 2 DNA strands, which doesn't let the information from their memory banks come in.

http://aliens.monstrous.com/2aliendr.jpg

Back to my unanswered question - What makes some of the abductees and people think that the Greys are "benevolent" anyhow?

And are they even souled or not?

Best as I can tell, the idea of benevolent grays comes from alien/military disinformation given through screen memories and channelers. The purpose would be to downplay and drown out what is really going on with abductions, thereby preventing paranoia and also prepping the public to accept these aliens as saviors of sorts. I mentioned this part about screen memories in my latest research note: http://montalk.net/notes/overlooked-asp … n-presence

research note wrote:

Layered Screen Memories – Screen memories are false memories given by abductors to cover-up anything that could not be entirely erased from recollection. These are well known in abduction research, but not so well known is that screen memories come in multiple layers. For instance, one might falsely remember a deer staring through the bedroom window when in reality it was an alien during the onset of an abduction. With the aid of hypnosis the abductee may penetrate this screen, but the abduction account that follows may itself also be a screen designed to cover-up what really went on during the abduction. What in reality may have been a torturous programming session and the harvesting of lifeforce through inflicted suffering can, through a secondary screen memory, be remembered as a wonderful experience. But hypnotists do not typically probe farther than the primary screen memory because they are unaware how deep the deception goes, thus they become unwitting accomplices in the propagation of disinformation.

There is a huge disinfo agenda happening to "humanize" Grays and make them seem like good guys. Everything from the Chilbolton and Crabwood crop formations to their repeated portrayal in movies and television shows as being mysterious but benign, to planted experts and high profile abductees. It's disturbing. The problem is that all these folks who push Grays as good are resorting to obvious logical fallacies, sleights of hand, selective evidence, and a purposely shallow acceptance of surface appearances without daring to go deeper. It's not like they show levelheadedness and broad knowledge on the subject and willingness to look at evidence that contradicts their position. Pro-Gray abductees often bask their ego identity in the specialness of being Chosen, and so have a vested interest in not being objective.

As for seeing yourself as a Gray, there also appears to be a phenomenon of alien entity attachments. Dr William Baldwin wrote a book called CEVI which is about this subject. That makes more sense to me than the idea of having been a Gray in a past life. See this too -- http://montalk.net/notes/are-we-grays

Acquiring fringe knowledge is like digging for diamonds in a mine field.

5 (edited by lyra 2008-01-11 17:47:49)

Using Montalk's quotes to expand on things for Spi:

montalk wrote:

There is a huge disinfo agenda happening to "humanize" Grays and make them seem like good guys. Everything from the Chilbolton and Crabwood crop formations to their repeated portrayal in movies and television shows as being mysterious but benign, to planted experts and high profile abductees. It's disturbing.

I'll go ahead and add to that the not-so-subtle way in which many pseudo-celebs (and I say "pseudo" because half the time I can't tell what in the frickity frack these people have done to deserve fame) are dolled up and posed in photoshoots to look like Grays.  You see these pics of them wearing these huge, alien eye-ish sunglasses, with bright light so their skin is very pale white, and these stony expressionless faces angled in such a way as to appear triangular in shape.   Some gossip bloggers even "jokingly" refer to them as aliens in fact, so, it's not just me noticing this.   !   (see "Aliens in the Media" thread http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=1801 for more on this, has lots of pics to illustrate.)

montalk wrote:

As for seeing yourself as a Gray, there also appears to be a phenomenon of alien entity attachments. Dr William Baldwin wrote a book called CEVI which is about this subject. That makes more sense to me than the idea of having been a Gray in a past life. See this too -- http://montalk.net/notes/are-we-grays

YES to what Montalk is saying.   NO to the "past lives as Grays" theory.  I apparently had a "Gray" entity attachment back in late 2001 into 2002.  Weird bizarro thing, let me tell you.  To this day I still don't fully trust that it was "Gray."  But it was something, at least trying to pose as a Gray, who knows.   I wrote about this in my book though, but it's the reason why I found Dr. William Baldwin's book so interesting and also recommend it to those who would be researching the aliens subject.     

Also check out this thread concerning Gray alien disinformation:  http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=936

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

6 (edited by Spi 2008-01-11 18:00:44)

Greys stated that we are the only race in the universe that makes facial expression to indicate our emotions - This disinformation or not?
It's interesting because other ETs are usually so calm but when they are experiencing emotions they don't squint their faces to show their emotion.

Now, the post on how screen memories are made clears things on probably why abductees experienced visions that were projected into their mind's eye.

...This probably also means that feeling the drone's emotion is impossible and maybe a false memory for disinformation. One abductee tied herself and the Greys had trouble abducting her because of how the textures on the Greys' hands were. They left in anger and how she knew by feeling that anger 'vibe' going on with the Greys.

Thanks for the articles, Tom/montalk!! I'm going to read them.

Also check out this thread concerning Gray alien disinformation:  http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=936

The first time when I saw a video of the Greys and people's encounter with them in the History channel (Which was firstly introduced), I had a HUGE surge of paranoia. I was only a child, and THEN I learned that they abduct you with incredible technology which made me even MORE paranoid.
More paranoid than demons and ghosts, much more. I was really spastic too, even tried imitating a tin foil hat by using a giant fish pillow!!!!!!!!! sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad