Topic: Moving Through Walls

Let me preface this by saying - I have never thought of myself as an abductee. My experiences are mostly mundane and agent-related.

I was experiencing ear-tones for a while, but have only had ONE incident since reading about them at in2worlds.com - at which point I announced that I understood this was a violation of my freewill and - "I do NOT give you persmission to monitor me."

Are they playing possum? I don't know. But either my freewill means something or it doesn't. I say that it does.

My question stems from something I just read in Montalk's "Fringe Knowledge" piece. ( A thousand times - Thank You Montalk for your writings!!)

Fringe Knowledge wrote:

...aliens have the ability to freeze time, paralyze and
levitate people through solid walls or windows and into their ships...

My body has gone numb (occasionally) since I was 16 years old  (many, many years ago). I distinctly remember the first time, but I want to speak now to this issue of going through walls.

5 years ago I was lying in bed, not asleep, totally exhausted, and my body began to vibrate ( a familiar pre-curser to me for body numbness ). I decided to let it go. And I also decided that I was going to move out of my body. And I also decided that I was going to roll out of the bed and through the wall, which I did. Fully conscious.

There was no one else present at the time. I wasn't being called, or dragged, or pulled. I knew nothing about abductions, aliens or hyperdimensional realms. I went through the wall and I don't remember the rest.

Are we able to do such things, or is it always abduction?

(whether I am an abductee, or can roll through walls is not as important to me as understanding who I am and why I'm here, this is just off-the-cuff. I don't care about the parlor tricks)

Re: Moving Through Walls

Hi Ocean,

You asked,
I went through the wall and I don't remember the rest.
Are we able to do such things, or is it always abduction?

I believe most would respond "yes" we are able to go through walls
and "no" it is not or not always abduction.

Good info in  this 'Spirit Quest' write up through these links, too:

www.scribd.com/doc/63959/SpiritQuest

http://www.spirit-quest.ca/

www.spirit-quest.ca/ebooks/Spirit-Quest.pdf

...Most likely that was astral projection. Aliens rather take you up when you're barely conscious.

I've gone through walls, windows, screens and floors in altered consciousness states. I never questioned whether I could or not, I guess, or doubted the experiences once had. I felt every layer of material and noticed differences between them while moving through them, meaning that when I went through a window in an altered state, I recalled what it felt like to move through a wall at another time, and noticed the different sensation. We have amazing consciousness which exists in far more than simple 3D. It is in fact our own greater consciousness that constructs our 3D reality, so when we choose to remain aware in states of consciousness that are less limited than strictly 3D, it seems "logical" to me that we would be less confined by the construct designed to limit us in only a 3D consciousness mindset.

"The most important decision you have to make is whether you live in a hostile or friendly universe."
~ Albert Einstein

The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes. ~Marcel Proust

The evolution of humanity is an evolution of the heart. The path is through the heart.

Ocean, when you think about it, the most difficult thing that we face at the end of life, is to be able to satisfactorily and conclusively, separate from our physical bodies. Most folks have addictions, compulsions, but usually, and generally, attachments to physical 3D reality.

If you can separate from your physical body , while you are still here on Earth, .... Man you have graduated.

No matter what they throw at you, no matter what the world does, you have proved to yourself, that you can escape (or come back), of your own choosing.

Do you honestly realise how many 'Truth Seekers' would like to achieve that stage, but can not, due to attachments to 3D???

Well done, Ocean. Keep practising. You have a very rare gift. Guard it with your whole life.

And keep us informed of your ongoing progress. You promised you would.

Ocean wrote:

There was no one else present at the time. I wasn't being called, or dragged, or pulled. I knew nothing about abductions, aliens or hyperdimensional realms. I went through the wall and I don't remember the rest.

Sounds to me like regular astral travel. You mentioned being totally exhausted but not asleep, and deep relaxation is a precondition for astral projection. This happens naturally anyway when you fall asleep, but you are normally unconscious or dreaming by the time the separation takes place and would not notice it. But if your body falls asleep anyway from sheer relaxation or exhaustion while your mind remains awake, then you can remain conscious while this happens. Sounds of white noise, feelings of acceleration, or vibrations typically accompany this. The closest that mainstream science acknowledges this state would be in identifying it as sleep paralysis.

What abductions and sleep paralysis have in common is that both involve a feeling of paralysis and an expanded or separated etheric body so that one's consciousness is not 100% in physical linear time because it is not 100% operating through the physical body. Due to this expanded etheric state, you can also see the room through closed eyelids or observe things in the room that are otherwise invisible. So people sometimes have sleep paralysis where they sense or see a presence in the room, because their perceptive filters in place while awake are disabled or bypassed in this state.

Abductions differ from sleep paralysis in that a very strong external force is acting upon one, rather than a mere drifting out of the body. If it is a soul abduction, based on anecdotes and experiences over the years it involves an astral vortical tractor beam of sorts, so a heavy feeling of rotation. Others have described entities pulling on their astral legs, pulling them out of their body. A natural astral projection is more of a rising separation, like when you let a sponge go underwater and it just rises up. But a heavy pulling especially in the presence of entities, or some strong vortical tractor beam, those are more likely abductions in progress.

Another difference is that abductions will probably come with other abduction precursors and after-effects. Precursors include seeing flashes of grays or other aliens in your mind's eye as you're trying to go to sleep, getting several synchronistic warning numbers (if you have them), and ear tones or ringings also. And if you also wake up in a state of anxiety that something's around, where on other nights you don't, then that also suggests trouble. Of course, the next day if you also have anomalous bruising or scars or marks, and if your pets are unusually tense, and your brain is foggy and spacey when yesterday you were sharp -- all these things are indicators. The more cluster together, the more likely an abduction had taken place.

So sleep paralysis in itself is natural, we can do this, but a soul abduction or physical abduction involving teleportation and dematerialization to pull you through a window or wall will have not only those symptoms but several more that are unique to the abduction process.

Acquiring fringe knowledge is like digging for diamonds in a mine field.

7 (edited by Sowelu 2007-12-23 17:21:21)

...Just to clarify: I use the term "altered state of consciousness" rather than "astral" or "obe" (or many other terms I've seen used) because the only thing I truly know is that my consciousness is altered from my normal, awake conscious state. I have no personal, intuitive, or concise sense of the word "astral" or most other common metaphysical terms. Others use them but I cannot be certain that what I experience is what another calls "astral travel", if you get what I mean.

"The most important decision you have to make is whether you live in a hostile or friendly universe."
~ Albert Einstein

The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes. ~Marcel Proust

The evolution of humanity is an evolution of the heart. The path is through the heart.

Found something that goes along to your eye ringings.

Common Symptoms Of Abduction
http://www.alienlovebite.com/abdchrt1.htm
86% 27 E OBE's (out of the body experiences)

'E' as in meaning it takes in the event of an alien abduction.

montalk wrote:

a heavy feeling of rotation.

Just to let you know, visualizing rotation of the body in a deeply relaxed state is one of the methods to induce OBE or astral projection. For me it is one of the most effective methods when I want to have an astral projection

Ye, sounds pretty famaliar.  I have similiar sensations preceeding an experience when my soul goes for a 'walk' or a 'float'.
Walls, windows, doors, floors, and ceilings I've floated through - sometimes intentionally and sometimes not.

GenSek.. that's cool, I'll try that visualization next time I want to get up and go!

Thanks very much to everyone for your input.

As I said, this isn't an important issue to me. Actually it's not an issue at all. I assumed it was some sort of astral projection.

When all is said and done - I would trade any (seemingly) super-human physical experience for true understanding. Moving out of my body was "kind of" interesting. Seeing how my thinking and my emotions have been manipulated has been life-changing.

I won't twist this thread off in a different direction by relating how my electric bill and telephone bill (both stolen along with most of my mail - agents trying desparately to beat me down) were mysteriously Paid In Full. I know the truth now. I'm forging ahead. Positive forces are helping me in unbelievable ways. I want others to know the truth too.

Astral projection is pretty cool. Negative forces will let us go through walls till the cows come home. I'd much rather project through the lies.

12 (edited by Piece_ofnothing 2007-12-28 14:25:26)

montalk wrote:

Another difference is that abductions will probably come with other abduction precursors and after-effects. Precursors include seeing flashes of grays or other aliens in your mind's eye as you're trying to go to sleep, getting several synchronistic warning numbers (if you have them), and ear tones or ringings also. And if you also wake up in a state of anxiety that something's around, where on other nights you don't, then that also suggests trouble. Of course, the next day if you also have anomalous bruising or scars or marks, and if your pets are unusually tense, and your brain is foggy and spacey when yesterday you were sharp -- all these things are indicators. The more cluster together, the more likely an abduction had taken place.

Holy Sh** I just experienced this last night .  I had almost the exact same experience as ocean, I was meditating in bed and i just sort of entered this trance state and felt paralyzed and felt something pulling me out of my body. I lost memory and next thing I know i wake up in bed like something just droped me out of the sky.

I woke up this morning and found scratches on my neck .

This is too weird , lately when I have been watching T.V. at night I get nervous and feel like something is out to get me, and have been having flashes of greys in my minds eye.

How do you get it to stop?