Re: Pleadians

nexus:

"But it does not say... "It is appointed unto man once to live"

That may just be a profound truth,
never thought about opposing that statement.

"I don't think the multiple physical incarnations are simultaneous either"

But hold on nexus, it's official now...
(for whatever that's worth):
www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=paUniverse_sun14_parallel_universes&show__article=1&

For the record, I actually lean more toward the multiverse/holographic universe type theories. And not because of the above link.

Feritciva- yes, the worst part is not that humans have these thoughts, because they were likely imprinted, but that the P's wanted to put across that this is common, normal, and can even be acted upon unscrupulously. 

Now the criminal mind often doesn't possess
remorse in the first place, but can you imagine someone who has these intentions using the P's info to fuel whatever they had brewing in their mind? I am talking about those who otherwise may not have carried out whatever 'visions' they had.

Dangerous stuff without discernment.

J

Happy to have been a part

Definitely dangerous stuff without discernment. Like all sources.

Let's take a look at a pharagraph from Desteni Universe site (which I found through another thread on NR, very interesting info there);

14. How was psychics and channels controlled and why?

Psychics and channels were the manifestation methodologies as human beings used to encourage hope within others as themselves so they may remain enslaved. The pope was pre-programmed to give you words of religious encouragement – conceived from pre-written scriptures that are followed like sheep by human beings, your president now elected spoke words of safety and security, specific words you required to hear which will sway your voting decision and who better than your local channel to give you direction. I mean apparently psychics spoke to some divine source, almost more impressive than the pope himself! Unfortunately people who relied on psychics as a direct link to the divine or some passed over beloved had no better chance of getting good news that you would get going to church. All pre- written scripts as dimensional beings within communication to psychics and channels – were designed by the White Light to send unworthy human beings messages of divine light, hope, love and peace – communicating words in exact nature of what human beings are required to hear.

Who else knows their creation better than the creator himself – thus the design of the specific pre-written scriptures as dimensional beings as messages from the divine through channels and psychics was quite simple to design and place. If you take the priest on top of the altar communicating from the Bible or any other religious pre-written scripture book following the words as a belief – in the case of psychics and channels they would for instance be the priest and the dimensional beings would be a live pre-written scripture book becoming the words required to be spoken as exactly that which human beings want to hear. Their belief placed in dimensional beings as pre-written scriptures sending them messages of light, hope and love.

What ensued was the following: The White Light could not have beings coming over from the other side informing you of who you really are beyond consciousness. That you are indeed God as here in awareness within and as equality and oneness because they have not found Him or the existence of any God for that matter as experienced by human beings on earth! That would have created mass hysteria and possibly freedom from their enslavement and control from consciousness systems. Wait – this is the same on earth right? Where religions continue and disregard the truth of themselves actually being God as who they really are with existence within them as them – if the truth dare come out religious establishment across the world would fall and all will be released from the enslavement and control of the religious systems. So they placed into each channel and psychics mind a basic dialogue, directed and transcribed as required by no other than the White Light. Other than a specific information ‘box' that sat within each channel and psychic you would also have specific White Light beings present (Angels, Guides, Masters etc) whenever a reading was done, this done to prevent anything happening that was not White Light directed to specifically enslave human beings.

Change we must, to live again
- Jon Anderson

18 (edited by nexus 2007-11-08 23:04:43)

I accept there are multiple planes of existence too ape- x.   And not because of the above link either although quantum physics is brilliant.  The Universe is comprised of the multiverses.  We are experiencing all levels now with varying degrees of self- awareness in each of the 4 material levels ... physical, astral, mental, etheric and beyond into spiritual planes of existence. 

Where i differ is with the idea that our souls are physically incarnate in multiple physical bodies simultaneously... ie. "at the same time".  It seems that is the concept some people prefer over the ancient idea of multiple consecutive incarnations.  And it appears that the new physics article you linked to, and other NR posts which i've read, suggest  that multiple non- physical lives in alternative timelines are also initiated just by the mere possibilities arising out of choices not actually made.  Or maybe they are saying that these alternative timelines are just as physical... i'm not sure because the article doesn't make that clear.  Either way i don't agree with the extent of their extrapolations over and above the basic revelation of the link between the mind and quanta.  That is, i believe we do create our own reality but not to the extent the physicists are suggesting. 

Don't get me wrong,  i too can imagine some amazing implications of this new knowledge and i can see the link to the older esoteric explanations for YCYOR.  I even think the physicists are very close to reality in their extrapolations but i think they go too far.  Usually i think it's a virtue in science to go too far than to not go far enough.  At least it shows that intellectual freedom is alive and well in some areas of life.

But,  the quantum physicists are saying,  that without the slightest contemplation of an alternative possibility [not acted upon in the tangible present] quanta can give 'birth' to a simultaneous lifetime/timeline in another dimension by virtue of the mere possibility of the alternative.  Simultaneously, and conversely, they suggest that "particles only settle down to one of these multiple options when they are observed."   To me, that is an obvious contradiction.   While i accept that contradictions are often present in theoretical science,  there is usually some discussion about the contradictions and some attempt made to resolve them.  I see the contradiction in the article but there's no evidence []in the article at least] that the physicists have seen it nor made any attempt to resolve it theoretically. 

By their own logic, if certain alternative possibilities are not observed in one's life then particles will not settle into any pattern to form any "probable state" at all.   If that is the case, and i accept that it is,  then how does the quantum theory square with the physicists other assertion that mere possibilities [not observed] can produce new forms/timelines/lifetimes?  Surely, if no attention is given to a particular possibility then it wont exist at any level because the basic qualification for manifestation [manifest-action] on any plane has not been met.  ie... "observation".

Observation/Contemplation truly does cause virgin subatomic "wave functions" to organise into measurable particles.... in other words the mind really does have the power to mold matter....   But i believe the results are much less dramatic than the article suggests specifically where it relates to their assertions of simultaneous incarnations.  If i could attempt to resolve the physicists contradiction for myself i would say that it is more true that only contemplated alternative possibilities are created [emotionally and mentally by the act of contemplation] and therefore the creations have some reality in the astral and mental planes.   And,  that those creations are far less dramatic than full blown "alternative timelines" filled with their own characters, mountains, rivers, cars, elvises etc.    Those astral and mental forms will physically outplay over time in this and consecutive incarnations not in simultaneous incarnations in alternative timelines.   

Also, if uncontemplated tangents can spontaneously arise from virgin quanta where is "will" in the creative process?  The universe would otherwise be filled with "junk" soap operas.... that is,  infinite manifestations of alternate lifetimes/ timelines.  And if those alternative possibilities did exist then each of those timelines/lifetimes would also have infinite split off alternatives branching off in every instant by virtue of the mere possibilities that exist.  How unwieldly!  How could we be responsible for it all if mere "possibility" was the "author"?   How could it even happen given the unanswered contradictions of the theory.

Yes, the virgin waves at the quantum level are like cosmic plasticine waiting to be molded [manifested] by the attentive mind.  That is our responsibility.  Bringing the whole mind into conscious realisation and focus.  But our creations will only be as voluminous as the mind has the power to amplify them.   For most people, while we do create reality through observation/ contemplation of all our hopes, fears and dreams, the potency of this power has waned exceedingly.  But the future of this timeline,  which is the only one in which we have incarnated, is pre-concieved in the present by the power of our attention/faith/belief [as the physicists suggest].   And so we do retain some of our creative powers.

"You have ruled wisely over a little. 
  I will make you ruler over all"-  [all levels of your own consciousness] ... eventually

I also differ with the idea that says time is not a linear construct.   I realise the universe is not linear, but within it , or more accurately, at it's vibrational circumference,  time is experienced as linear movement [of the earth] at the physical level by incarnate souls.   If we are to know ourselves at every level of the infinite universe, then a part of ourselves [the soul in the 4 lower bodies]  must of necessity incarnate in time and space and move forward through it's finite cycles.    By 'incarnate', i mean we incarnate into 4 material bodies of various densities but these 4 bodies are integrated here and now by the chakra system and, ideally, work in harmony for the evolution of our soul in the material planes.    I believe the concept of these 4 integrated material bodies may be what some people are confusing when they talk about simultaneous multiple lifetimes/ timelines.

These 4 bodies are not [except as our soul's vehicle in the astral or etheric planes during sleep] off somewhere leading their own tangential lives in different planes of existence.  While these bodies do occupy more subtle planes, they are integrated together so the soul can express itself through thought, feeling, memory and physical action in one seamless expression in the here and now.   This integration of the 4 bodies makes conscious action in 3d possible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7qFlyiOSq8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOF9xcJhDK8

I am as is Void.

Here is a long and interestig read about Pleiadeans which was "transmitted through Barbara Marciniak while in a trance state." It is from the archive.tc site, just thought I'd post it here.

http://archive.tc/?x=538

I am as is Void.

21 (edited by Hermit Brad 2007-11-24 13:52:21)

These two Kabbalistic-Jungian articles may be of interest:

Evolution of the Ego: http://www.donmeh-west.com/evolvego.shtml

Excerpt: In C. G. Jung's conception, the archetypes (as we have defined them in previous lectures of this series) are "contaminated with each other" -- which is to say that they, like the pseudopodia of an amoeba, are merely extensions of a single, trans-existent entity, namely the Self, or God. Similarly, in the Ten Sefirot each Sefirah "contains" all the remaining nine others, being only a "specialization" of the whole totality. This is, of course, very much like the "fractal" images created in chaos-theory physics, in which each separate "piece" of the image contains the whole, an amazing algorithm of the Divine Sparks as described in Neo-Sabbatian Kabbalah.

Thus, we see God referred to in the opening passages of Genesis as "Elohim", a Hebrew word that is both singular and plural at the same time. Moreover, as I point out in other lectures, this amorphous, nonspecific pluralism of God's identity (as reflected in His name) gradually coalesces into a singularity through His ongoing collisions with man until, in His encounter with Moses, He reaches that place of self awareness where, for the first time, he finally exclaims, "I AM." (Exodus 3:14)

Participating in God's Continuing Incarnation: http://www.donmeh-west.com/incarn.shtml

Excerpt: "The continuing, direct operation of the Holy Ghost on those who are called to be God's children implies, in fact, a BROADENING PROCESS OF INCARNATION. Christ, the son begotten by God is the first-born who is succeeded by an EVER-INCREASING NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS . . . But their merely human birth will in no sense endanger their prospects of a future position of honor at the heavenly court, nor will it diminish their capacity to perform miracles. Their lowly origin (possibly from the mammals) does not prevent them from entering into a close kinship with God as their father and Christ as their brother. In a metaphorical sense, indeed, it is actually a 'kinship of blood,' since they have received their share of the blood and flesh of [the first] Christ, which means more than mere adoption [but actually kinship]." (C. G. Jung, Answer to Job, par. 658)

"Now the boy Samuel was ministering to Yahweh in the presence of Eli; it was rare for Yahweh to speak in those days; visions were uncommon. One day, it happened that Eli was lying down in his room . . . and Samuel was lying in the sanctuary of Yahweh where the ark of God was, when Yahweh called, 'Samuel! Samuel!' He answered, 'Hinayni [here I am].' Then he ran to Eli and said, 'Here I am since you called me.' Eli said, 'I did not call you my son; go back and lie down.' Once again Yahweh called, 'Samuel! Samuel!' Samuel got up and went to Eli and said, 'Here I am since you called me.' He replied, 'I did not call you, my son; go back and lie down.' Samuel had as yet no knowledge of Yahweh and the word of Yahweh had not yet been revealed to him. Once again Yahweh called, the third time. He got up and went to Eli and said, 'Here I am, since you called me.' Eli then understood that it was Yahweh who was calling the boy, and he said to Samuel, 'Go and lie down, and if someone calls say, Speak Yahweh, your servant is listening. So Samuel went and lay down in his place." (1 Samuel 3:1-9)

"There cannot be progress without expression. There cannot be expression without separation. There cannot be separation without progress."-Ouroboros

22 (edited by Xenopope 2007-11-27 23:47:22)

Meet the youtube Pleiadean guy who "landed in Switzerland." He is from the Pleiades in the literal sense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXfuql0f … re=related

I am as is Void.

Ok I watched a good portion of the Pleiadian videos on youtube, and something that I found interesting is that it said an important factor here on 3rd density is our thoughts and how we use them to manifest our destiny.  Would this not be more leaning toward a subjective perception of reality (made me think of YCYOR new age stuff)  rather then the objective truth of what actually is manifesting? In which case would be more of an STS perspective right?

24 (edited by druid 2007-11-28 14:01:17)

Be careful with Pleiadians.

The Cs explain that they are one and the same, but with slight STS/disnifo twists.

Also there are technologies that permit to channel pseudo-teachings in the mind of the channel. Example: Ashtar Command, etc.

Be careful with those Nordic 4D. If they come to you or give teachings, they're most likely STS posing as STO.

I once followed the thread on "the revelations of the insider" and in particular the discussion about the earth not being what it seems to be or the fact that we are not really living on this planet at all. A few days later I got a strange message while trying to do an astral projection. All the internal dialog stopped and there was dead silence. All of a sudden there was like a voice that said: the humans are originally from the Pleadies. In fact, they are still there.

From the Book of Job:

38:31  Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?
38:32 Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth in his season? or canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons?
38:33 Knowest thou the ordinances of heaven? canst thou set the dominion thereof in the earth?

From Uncle Bob :

http://benevolentmagic.blogspot.com/ wrote:

Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Magic To Moderate

There are those who are concerned that because the year is coming to a close that predictions made by this or that group throughout the year with the best of intentions may bring some pitfall or difficulty that is greater than usual. From my perception, the way I see it is - that doesn't have to happen.

I'm going to suggest the following magic for those of you who feel capable to pursue it. First I recommend this be done at night in an area where the stars can be seen. If you are able to see either Orion or the Pleiades or even the big or little dipper then this is what to do.

Pick 2 of those constellations, not just one, and ask after you have made the choice that all of the most benevolent energies that are available for you to come and be with you in the moment that you pursue the magic and say this about ten or fifteen seconds before you take the next step.

Then look at one and then the other constellation. You don't have to look at it too long - five seconds, ten seconds at one - then five or ten seconds at the other. Then look straight down.

Ideally you will be standing on the earth, not on pavement but if there is only pavement then try to stand at least on a lawn perhaps or some place where there is dirt as far as you can tell. If there is only pavement then do what you can. If there is snow or ice over the earth that is alright as long as you know there is earth beneath that.

If you are in an area that is warm, have no shoes on if you can help it - no socks either.

Then this is what to say. I recommend you say, "With the alignment of these star systems and in concordance with the Earth below me and upon which I walk and supports me, I am asking that all those benevolent beings and the hearts of all humans, animals and the spirits of all on the Earth come into concordance now in the most benevolent way and with the alignment to the stars and our perpetual existence act only in the most benevolent ways to all and each other and ourselves."

Many of you will feel energy. If you do even during the saying of these words, pause until the energy fades a bit and finish saying the words. Always say the words exactly as I've written them without any changes.

When you are done even if you have not felt any energy, try not to move for say - 30 seconds. Of course you must breathe and a little bit of motion as a result is expected but move as little as possible, have no conversation. You can be with others doing this or there can be others around, that's alright but try to be as quiet and focused as possible.

If there are others doing this with you then don't say it in unison. Say it out loud but you can whisper it and say it at different times. You don't say it in unison because it will not be possible to say it all at exactly the same moment and that might tend to create a disruption. If there are many of you who wish to be together and say it then you can whisper it but it must be done out loud and a whisper counts for being out loud.

After a few minutes, not many - not more than 3 you may depart that area. Do not go back to that exact area for at least 12 hours. It's alright if other people are there but don't you go back to that exact area for at least 12 hours. You can come within 10 or 15 feet of it but not the exact area. That will help to support the magic.
That's what I recommend. Goodlife to you all and goodnight.

[center]http://forum.noblerealms.org/pics/555_323.jpg[/center]

[center][size=16]The 3 Main Energies

Involved With Earth At This Time

Are Those of:

Orion

Pleiades

Sirius

~ Lazaris ~

See ONE, See ALL

Looking Out

And

Looking With - IN[/size][/center]

[center]http://forum.noblerealms.org/pics/555_orion1.gif[/center]

11   23   11

why are we searching for answers outside of us thru sources why not we...why not we get the answers with in our souls and minds for being true to oneself an not wanting to hurt anyone or rule over mass why do we have to read stuff and be confused and forget ourselves from deep with in  us what makes use...does anyone know their own self's regardless of their heart and ego speaking for themsleves like they are the ONE or they are love ...did you even found out who you truely are...why search and why fall prey...why not fight for who you truly are in the first place believing and doing what is right (not bad for anyone but a search for the self in truth and love) why not this why read chanelling just cuz they are ahead of you to misguide you or lead you to truth that starts deep with in you only to get confused and live in suffeings......why ??? if you know who you truly are ..then you don't have to look for anyting everythign is here only to confuse you and make your way longer than it is...therefore this is my personal opinion but know thyself before you even go for all kings of allegorys and what not....know yourself what you want and what you really want...and believe me you don't want anything more than a true love...becuze everything is in a way to drive you miles and miles when you get tierd and look for this true love you will die...so begin right now in truth and love of the one.....love...love...love....

" Love is the understanding and unspoken bond between you and the creator "

"Loving is an art that is the state of creation"

..........Lyrically am suppose to SHINE.........
..........I am the ONE that makes you  BLIND........
..........And am that darkness that lets you SHINE.........

Jordan Maxwell is a Pleiadean!! (even though he may not identify himself as such)

I recently downloaded a video pack from ConspiracyCentral torrent archive which included the video entitled Magic Dominates the World where Jordan tells a story of when he drove out into the Nevada desert and witnessed 7 silent discs, his aftergatherings with his two friends and his later visit to a 'psychic reader' who confirmed that he is well known by the beings (even though he himself was afraid of them). This reader, he explains, confirmed that he is actually from the Pleiades. It's really an incredible story!

This would certainly serve to confirm my suspicions that there could be many more starseeds on Earth than there are those who actually recognize themselves as such.

I am as is Void.