1 (edited by Nyarlathotep 2007-08-14 12:10:56)

Topic: Understanding the Law

There are millions of people in jail for non-violent crimes unlawfully. But, actually it IS lawful because they allowed it to happen by not knowing their rights and taking the judges, lawyers and others WORD for it because once you get a lawyer you are considered beligerant since you are incapable of representing yourself.

Here is a vid with Marc Stevens discussing the "war on drugs" scam for starters.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … ;plindex=1

I recently went to jail for a week for "failure to provide identification". When the officer asked me for my ID I said " Do you have proof of claim that I'm obligated to have such a thing". Of course, in the police report, he said I was being beligerant and uncooperative. (o; Of course.   If you look up more of Marc Stevens videos you'll see some more very interesting information on how to represent yourself and how to play their game and win every time by knowing your rights, understanding your rights, and applying your rights. NOONE GIVES you rights, they are unalienable.

THis is the tip of the iceburg in how much power we the people actually have. I will post much more in a little bit once you folks have absorbed a bit of this. Mabye some of you out there are very familiar with these things and I would LOVE to hear your take on it or if you have stories of applying this information in a court setting I would love to hear it.

Peace, love, dope,

Migo

Re: Understanding the Law

Seven out of ten forfeiture cases end with no charges filed.
That's the original 'eminent domain' is it not?

Nyar, a week in jail for not showing ID?
A WEEK?
Damn. That's one of those charges that has been exploited to the Nth. I hear alot about people being arrested.... for resisting arrest..... yeah.

"Hey he looks like someone who doesn't want to be arrested- let's go arrest 'im"

For the people who hear about this kind of thing, and never have it happen to them, it's a non-issue. Their complacency allows this sort of BS to continue, legality growing ever more vague.

I'm sure many of us have seen, on COPS for example, the police piling on a suspect, while claiming they were resisting. Well, with 5 or 6 cops stacked on the "perp" you can't tell if they were or not usually, but a few fine examples remain where it is obvious the police were using this tactic, the person was compliant, and still got bum-rushed.

That's the sort of thing that makes it all too clear that the legal 'system' has been perverted into an all-out business.

Everything has been corporatized.
The only thing that can save your ass these days is $$$$$$$$$$$$

And the police know, don't they, who is likely to have it. And those who don't are easily ensnared, many times....for life.

Ohwell, they say. Just another rat for the cage.                                                  J

Happy to have been a part

3 (edited by Nyarlathotep 2007-08-15 03:44:11)

"Seven out of ten forfeiture cases end with no charges filed.
That's the original 'eminent domain' is it not?"

"Hey he looks like someone who doesn't want to be arrested- let's go arrest 'im"

For the people who hear about this kind of thing, and never have it happen to them, it's a non-issue. Their complacency allows this sort of BS to continue, legality growing ever more vague.

That's the sort of thing that makes it all too clear that the legal 'system' has been perverted into an all-out business.

Everything has been corporatized.
The only thing that can save your ass these days is $$$$$$$$$$$$"

Yes , I agree completely. Here is another link that you may find interesting. Pay attention to Gino Casternovia when he talks about his history in the Law, taxes, Americanism, Religions. its ties into Politics and the "Kings Law" and touching on sovereignty the biggest enemy of the Kings Law (with all the other wishy washy not-so-secret societies these days)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … ;type=sear

Another letter you may want to check out is a letter/book/correspondance which became famous for its information on "invisible contracts". The book is free online and is titled "Invisible Contracts". Just google it. It is a HEAVY and HEFTY read, but very telling if you can swing (; .... I Havent dug too much ino that one yet, the legal and Law talk is just WOOOOO WEEEE rough. Its good to have a Blacks Law Dictionary on hand, or Balentine's.

Here is an interesting definition of the word Human Being in a Law Book., Balentines Law Dictionary

Human Being: see monster. (ok, lets flip to monster)

Monster: A human being by birth but in some part resembling a lower animal, having no inherent  blood and as a result cannot inherit any land accept through marriage.

And a good jordan maxwell talk to download here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?2ctdiyzdedz

some Maxwell quotes from the talk:

Abraham Lincoln was elected to congress in 1846
John Kennedy was elected to congress in 1946
Abraham Lincoln was elected president in 1860
John Kennedy was elected predident in 1960
Both names Lincoln and Kennedy contain seven letters
Both were particularly concerned with civil rights
Both wives lost children while living in the white house
Both Presidents were shot on a Friday
Both presidents were shot in the Head
Lincoln's secretary was named Ms. Kennedy
Kennedy's secretary was named Ms. Lincoln
Both were assassinated by southerners
Both were succeeded by Southerners
Both Southerners were named Johnson. Andrew Johnson who succeeded Lincoln, and was born in 1808. Linden Johnson who succeeded Kennedy and was born in 1908
John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln was  born in 1839
Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy was born in 1939
Both Assassins were known by three names: John Wilkes Booth, Lee Harvey Oswald
Both names are comprised of fiftteen letters
Lincoln was shot in a theatre named Ford
Kennedy was shot in a car made by Ford called Lincoln
John Wilkes Booth ran from the theatre and was caught in a wearhouse
Lee Harvey Oswald ran from the wearhouse and was caught in a theatre

Heres a good one

A week before Lincoln was shot he was in Monroe Maryland and a week before Kennedy was shot he was in Marilyn Monroe
wink

Migo

4 (edited by Dante3214 2007-10-09 15:53:28)

Thank you sooo much for this.

I don't do drugs myself but this still could be extremely beneficial!

(and sorry for possibly reviving an old topic)

ape-x wrote:

The only thing that can save your ass these days is $$$$$$$$$$$$

Hmm.... What about knowledge?  And intuition/connectedness?

"The unknown does not incite fear, but dependence on the known does." - J. Krishnamurti

Well that is an extreme view, I'll grant you visavis. But personally I haven't seen any good examples of anything other than money getting people back on the street. I hate to use the OJ Simpson example, but that seems to be the norm. And look At Ms. Hilton, a slap on the wrist and daycamp, for something that would have gotten the rest of the population much harsher sentences.

Spiritually, yes knowledge, connectedness and intuition can get you far. But not in the legal system. Just my opinion....

J

"Your skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side."-Emperor Palpatine, Return of the Jedi

"There cannot be progress without expression. There cannot be expression without separation. There cannot be separation without progress."-Ouroboros

ape-x wrote:

I hate to use the OJ Simpson example, but that seems to be the norm. And look At Ms. Hilton, a slap on the wrist and daycamp, for something that would have gotten the rest of the population much harsher sentences.

Yes... but the money is used to buy & apply the knowledge, albeit twisted 'Dark Side' legal knowledge from bastard lawyers, so they get off scot-free. 

But if you arm yourself with a different kind of knowledge, that is, knowledge of who you are and where you are, both esoterically and legally, then that is far more powerful than the temporary power that the rich and famous have.  Just my .02...!

"The unknown does not incite fear, but dependence on the known does." - J. Krishnamurti

I can't argue with that wink    J

10 (edited by lyra 2007-10-10 10:15:58)

ape-x wrote:

And look At Ms. Hilton, a slap on the wrist and daycamp, for something that would have gotten the rest of the population much harsher sentences.

Actually, reverse this and you'll be accurate.  Paris Hilton got three weeks in real actual jail for something that most everybody else would have been slapped on the wrist for.  The fact that Paris Hilton got three weeks in jail for some sort of driver license issue is very unusual, from what I gather.  I'm no fan of the psy-ops experiment on the population that PH is, but you don't get three weeks in jail for something that trivial.  As one of those night time comediens joked - she's technically served more time than many of those supposed hardcore gangstas.  My friend Mike back in Cali was notorious for all his driving infractions and only went to jail after some heavy duty infraction, I don't remember what now.  But it took repeated drivers license suspensions and then his license being revoked before jail happened.  And PH spent three full weeks in jail....for invalid drivers licence stuff?  Really odd.  There was clearly some bias in that case.  Like the judge went so far overboard in his attempt to not treat her like a celeb that the sentence became ludicrous.   A lot of people are usually put into jail and released after several hours or a day, for far worse offenses. 

Sentencing seems so completely arbitrary in this country. Not only does it vary from state to state, but it varies according to skin color, economic/social class, and whatever way the wind blows for the judge that day.

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

No kidding.... I coulda swore she had a DUI or something. I must have her confused with some other airskull. Yeah that's nuts then!

What the hell kind of message are they trying to put across? That's totally bipolar on the part of law enforcement... weird.

Maybe only the celebs who make their OWN money get the kid gloves. Huh.

J

Lyra wrote:

The fact that Paris Hilton got three weeks in jail for some sort of driver license issue is very unusual, from what I gather.

ape-x wrote:

What the hell kind of message are they trying to put across?

Could be some of the beginnings for national ID card selling.

Peace,
Teddy

"It means the Matrix can't tell you who you are" - Trinity

That makes sense Teddy, another sublim. I can't think of a better reason, you may well be onto something there..

J

ape-x wrote:

No kidding.... I coulda swore she had a DUI or something. I must have her confused with some other airskull. Yeah that's nuts then!

What the hell kind of message are they trying to put across? That's totally bipolar on the part of law enforcement... weird.

Maybe only the celebs who make their OWN money get the kid gloves. Huh.

J

Well I don't know, maybe I'm the confused one.  I found a link here http://blog.washingtonpost.com/celebrit … _time.html that says it was for "violating the terms of her DUI probation."   So seems that you're right?  I thought it had to do with an invalid driver's license or something.   Let's see - Lindsay's the one that hijacked somebody's car and took them on a high speed chase through the streets of L.A. while coked up.  Britney's been driving around without a license crashing her car into various things, including other cars.  And Nicole is the one who was driving on the wrong side of the 110 freeway totally high on drugs, with drugs on her.  Okay, now we're straight.  wink   haha  Who can keep up. 

Still, it is true that people get busted for far more serious offenses and are turned around within a day or two in the jail system, usually due to "overcrowding."  My brother for instance was busted in Oregon back in 2002 in the middle of burglarizing a building, caught with stolen items on him from another burglary, and resisted arrest by assaulting the officers.  And he was released after two days.   And Paris was in jail for three weeks??? Now that is bizarro!

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

lyra: "Who can keep up"

Damn straight. And who'd want to?
I suppose the days of actors (even acting at)
being role models are long gone. Yeesh!

J