Topic: Awake! A Deprogramming Exercise.

The aim of this exercise is to clear subconscious programming. The clearing might be felt in a quasi-physical way during the exercise. I am convinced that this exercise done daily would get rid of psychosomatic illnesses and add a few precious years to your lifespan.

Go somewhere and sit down, barefeet. I would suggest placing your palms to the ground or holding a stone, a branch etc. to start with.

When was it last time you occupied your body?

Try being aware of your feet, hands on the ground, your position, your sight, hearing and smell AT THE SAME TIME.

The difficulty of this should become obvious very quickly (If you manage to do that within 5 minutes, congratulations, you are an enlightened being, sorry for disturbing you).

It is possible eventually to incorporate the awareness of your breathing, the feel of the air on your skin etc.

You may well "meet" some sub-personality or foreign "entities" which are part of your psyche. Ignore them. The aim is to connect with your "original state" (="I am" personality or "Soul personality") the meaning of this should be clearer during the exercise. You might experience some alternative states of awareness or problems with balance when standing back up. Not to worry, just enjoy the feeling of Being and "owning yourself" again.

"He simply said: Laianela"

2 (edited by seeker 2004-06-18 08:57:16)

Re: Awake! A Deprogramming Exercise.

Good one! Here is another one that is somewhat similar, maybe a little harder for some:

Imagine your awareness as your spirit itself, rather than your body. Realize that you are not your body. Take in your surroundings from the viewpoint of your eternal soul. To do this you must see your body as simply a shell that you are inside and yet merged with. Think about and feel your surroundings as you are inside this shell, this body, that you use to move through physical reality. Realize that you are only experiencing reality through the filters of your body. You'll know when you're in the right state when you can hold out your arm and see it as very alien. Your arms will not feel like they are part of you, since souls don't have arms. smile If you are really deep into this state, you may have trouble walking so it is be best to sit while doing this.

This exercise allows you to see the "big picture." You'll be able to retrieve thoughts and messages and knowledge directly from your subconscious/soul very easily. You can do this whereever you are, and it's usually the most enlightening when you're in a difficult situation.

I learned this state by accident earlier in my life when experimenting with dissociative drugs, because it comes to you naturally under the influence of those substances. You're literally dissociated from your body. However I find that it's just as easy to do it without any drugs although it takes more focus and effort.

EDIT: Now that I reread your post I think we're describing the same thing, but with different words. If so, then at least people have two different explanations to understand it.

Just wanted to say that the technique is a well known Buddhist Mindfulness exercise. I didn't invent it.

"He simply said: Laianela"

4 (edited by palulukon 2004-08-10 22:22:50)

Hello! I was wondering how much experience either of you have had with these excercises?

Thook

It's all mind over matter. If you don't mind it doesn't matter...

Hi,

I am not sure how the first exercise wuld help clear sub-conscious programming. It seems there is an element of trust based on the fact that it is an exercise from a well known Buddhist tradition. The second one mentioned by seeker isn't one I'd try to do while driving for example!. I am perhaps being too cautious, but I think when you open yourself up like that, you need to be very clear on what your intention is and be aware of what you may be opening yourself up to.

Also wanted to say that in neither of the two exercises is there any mention of being grounded. I am wary of doing anything of this sort without first grounding myself in this dimension. As I am quite susceptible to flying off and day dreaming when I am in a meditative state, I always feel more stable when I ground first. There are many methods around regarding grounding your energy. By grounding I mean imagining a pillar of light running through your body from the top of your head, through the perineum area, and extending into the earth as far as you can imagine. If you can imagine this pillar extending into the centre of the earth and attached to a crystal of your choice at that centre, all the better. Also, extend the light pillar from the top of your head to as far out into the cosmos as your imagination will allow you to go.

Having done this, imagine and try to feel the energy flowing from both above and below. When I do this, I get the flow to gather in my heart chakra area, and then I circulate it around my body. It is only after this sort of grounding that I would feel ready to set other intentions and move to explore other aspects of myself and my guidance. At present, just grounding in the above manner and exploring the nature and extent of my energetic field here on earth is interesting enough.

The exercise mentioned above is my summation of part of a series of energy awareness and "life force" enhancement exercises suggested and offered by a group of entities who call themselves the "Hathors" - 4th density STO entities chanelled by Tom Kenyon. The purpose of this range of exercises is to energetically attune one's body to the changing frequency of planet earth. To better adjust to events like the recent Venus transit, and perhaps balance the energy surges that can lead to exhaustion as per the thread started by lyra.

Apparently the Hathor influence in this realm was strongest in pre-pharoic Egypt and Tibet. If you are interested, have a look at  'THE HATHOR MATERIAL - Messages from an Ascended Civilisation', by Tom Kenyon and Virginia Essene. It is available in most bookshops, or you can check out the site: http://www.tomkenyon.com/

mimi

"the truth the whole truth, and nothing but the truth"