Topic: Amplifying energy a danger?

A French book I have on the Matrix (Claude Traks - "Pour se sortir de la matrice") says that we should be cautious about techniques which amplify energy because it also increases the negative parts of us and can make us more vulnerable/desirable for negative influences (including attachments of negative entities).

As I understand it, we need to go through the psychological process to be able to sort out these energies, keep a grip on our ego and be able to use our awareness/freewill to deal with the lessons coming to us. The author warns on this effect about yoga and reiki, which parallels what Stuart Wilde also says, although in a different manner.

Does this feels true for others here, or do you think some techniques can be truly safe? (There is a "legend" according to which you can never send "too much" reiki energy because it is intelligent enough to stop when not needed, but I somehow doubt it). Do you try to balance energy-amplifying and learning, stopping when it gets too much for you?

2 (edited by Auendove 2004-10-05 03:16:42)

Re: Amplifying energy a danger?

ermolai wrote:

A French book I have on the Matrix (Claude Traks - "Pour se sortir de la matrice") says that we should be cautious about techniques which amplify energy because it also increases the negative parts of us and can make us more vulnerable/desirable for negative influences (including attachments of negative entities).

Cautious, of course. Interesting.... I've used opening energy conduits to release negative entity attachments, but only a very few times for that explicit reason. Actually, the few times this happened the need, or readiness, of the negative entity that was to be released wasn't the initial focus of the healing session. The releases occurred spontaneously as a seemingly natural course of action... even if it was a hair raising natural course of action smile.

ermolai wrote:

As I understand it, we need to go through the psychological process to be able to sort out these energies, keep a grip on our ego and be able to use our awareness/freewill to deal with the lessons coming to us. The author warns on this effect about yoga and reiki, which parallels what Stuart Wilde also says, although in a different manner.

I don't cosign with much of Wilde's approach personally, and I haven't read the book you're referencing, nor know of the author.

Why might you think a healthy psychological process that transforms negative energy would have to exclude Reiki or Yoga, or any other modality, to be affective? Have you had a bad experience with either one?

ermolai wrote:

Does this feels true for others here, or do you think some techniques can be truly safe?

I don't think ANYTHING is 100% foolproof in 3D Land, but experience and a relentless conscientious approach can limit the potential for getting fooled with. There have been people I simply could not work energy with because I had a bad feeling about doing as much, usually because I don't feel competent enough to deal with the issue, but also because the "darkness" I see right up front (aura), or sensate otherwise, causes me concern for my own safety (this also has been a rare occurrence). I have no qualms with listening to my intuition about this and suggesting the person at hand approach another avenue. If I was to ignore my intuition and progress with a session despite that insight then I could hold only myself (ego) responsible for any tom-foolery that would befall me. And as well, when a healing session takes place that is aligned between the healer, the healee, and greater forces like Higher Self or soul contracts to be of aide, that interaction becomes protected by those greater forces.

There's this from the C's--

session 02/03/30 wrote:

Q: (A) What about the healers?  All these healers they go around the world and they heal.  Most of the time, their effects are temporary.  Will they heal only those people who come and ask?  And usually when they come and ask, they are asking in a specific way for them to be healed.  I mean I don't know what is so specific but, the question is, of course, they don't close the consciousness gap.  Or do they?  How do they heal?  I mean, they can kill even viruses some way.  How do they do that?
A: If the healing is true, it occurs at multiple levels.  It is an interaction of prior choice potential

Q: (V) So it is going to work because it is time, or it is your destiny.  I guess.  (B) If it works, it must mean that the individual has chosen to allow it to work at that particular time, and the healer is more of a facilitator of the personal choice - at a higher level - of an individual. 

A: Yes. 

Q: (A) A kind of transaction between the two.  (L) It's like the switch, it was ready to happen, and the "healing activity" just flipped the switch.  It was ready (B) Healing comes from inside.  Whether it is psychic or physical, we may rely on other triggers.  (L) Yeah we may use all kinds of symbols in our world the way we use words to convey our ideas.  We can use interactions between human beings to convey our readiness and willingness to move into a new way of being.  (A) The healers maybe don't know what they do,it's just the right thing, they're there at the moment, they are there, the person is there.  (V) As long as they are not doing it from their ego.  (L) Right.  I think it is as much a matter of "here is a person who needs it" and "there's the person who instinctively knows what to do and how to do it and they do because they can do it."  They're the person of the moment - the "man of the hour" - and it is there in front of them.  It's like walking down the street and there's a piece of paper: do you walk by it or pick it up?  (A) But there may be something more.  I'm thinking about this Bulgarian guy D**. He apparently has some psychic abilities and he went into research.  So now he was telling me about these bad guys who are using this ability for mind control and such things.  But he wrote one thing that was kind of unexpected from him.  Maybe he read it from our pages, but probably not.  He said that even those people cannot do anything unless the given person is willing to be controlled.  (L) But that is true only at a deep level.  It's pretty clear that STS can violate the free will of those who are ignorant of their existence and abilities.  So D** is just repeating New Age nonsense.  That's what the folks doing mind control experiments would like us all to think.  Yes, it is true that the person must, of their own free will, choose.  A person who has chosen, at a very deep level, to seek truth, to ultimately receive positive energy, will be motivated by negative experiences to increase their knowledge, which then increases their awareness, which then increases their abilities of STO to communicate with and interact with other similar people.  People use their free will - at very deep levels - to choose to be duped and manipulated.  This is either because STS is their ultimate choice and destination, or it is because they need to learn the lesson about growing their awareness.  When they choose to refuse to seek knowledge they have already chosen.  When they choose belief over seeking and being open they have already chosen. 

A: In all cases freewill is paramount even if it is not apparent at this level.

ermolai wrote:

(There is a "legend" according to which you can never send "too much" reiki energy because it is intelligent enough to stop when not needed, but I somehow doubt it).

Hmmm.... most of the energy work with Reiki I do these days is done as a distant-healing session using the ether tube because most people live nowhere close to me. There was one guy the running energy was so strong I could only go for 10 mins. and had to shut the ether tube down because the energy was just about knocking me off my feet, but most of the time I open the ether tube, the energy runs it's course, and then stops flowing. I feel it start, slow down, and then stop. I don't know if that addresses the "legend" about Reiki "intelligence", but I do believe, faithfully, that the modality of Reiki is aligned with service-to-all Cosmic Intelligence. Whether or not that makes Reiki "intelligent" isn't up to me.

ermolai wrote:

Do you try to balance energy-amplifying and learning, stopping when it gets too much for you?

Always. I force no issues.

Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.
------
Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.
------
If you spin around on your chair really fast, things around here will make a lot more sense.

lol

Thanks Auendove, that is most helpful.

Why might you think a healthy psychological process that transforms negative energy would have to exclude Reiki or Yoga, or any other modality, to be affective? Have you had a bad experience with either one?

Not bad experiences but I did 2nd level reiki and practiced self-healing for about 6 months then had doubts and decided to make a break until I could better understand it. It wasn't clear enough for me to say if it was intuition or ego fear. Your experience with it is helpeful. As for yoga, I had a troubling experiences with someone much into it...

It is quite possible that intent and awareness can protect from any negative effects of such techniques. What I see is a lot of people who think that just practicing lots of energy-raising techniques somehow makes them more "spiritual". Also yoga and such are often advertised as a way of "feeling better", which leads to the path of ego-pleasure rather than truth.

All and all, this seems to fit the idea that increased energy makes people more attractive prey if they neglect true spiritual work. If they generate more energy, but bleed it all to the STS hierarchy, then I guess this is desirable for this STS hierarchy as it gives it more power? Or am I viewing the process of energy-raising incorrectly?

4 (edited by Auendove 2004-10-07 13:06:23)

ermolai wrote:

Thanks Auendove, that is most helpful.

Your welcome!  And thank you as well, you have given me much to think about, more than I've written here wink.

ermolai wrote:
Auendove wrote:

Not bad experiences but I did 2nd level reiki and practiced self-healing for about 6 months then had doubts and decided to make a break until I could better understand it. It wasn't clear enough for me to say if it was intuition or ego fear. Your experience with it is helpeful. As for yoga, I had a troubling experiences with someone much into it...

Given you've left this open ended I can't really know how this was defining for you, but ermolai--are you basing your assessment of yoga on your experience with one other person who happened to be a yoga "nut", or even a yoga professional for that matter? (and S. Wilde as well I see) (I am not a yoga pro, for sure, BTW)

And erm, you are always welcomed to PM me if there is something too private for the board you'd like to converse with someone else about, okay? I practice stringent guidelines about confidentiality.

ermolai wrote:

It is quite possible that intent and awareness can protect from any negative effects of such techniques. What I see is a lot of people who think that just practicing lots of energy-raising techniques somehow makes them more "spiritual". Also yoga and such are often advertised as a way of "feeling better", which leads to the path of ego-pleasure rather than truth.

I'm sure as heck not pushing you to do yoga, this is not going to be my point. What if you thought of yoga as exercise rather than as an avenue to the truth? This next is my point...

The body is "the bomb" in 3D Land, it's within the body we experience life, consciousness on the planet without a body to "fire out of" just doesn't "pack the same punch", eh?...  with hopefully our bodily experiences bringing us closer to the Truth, the truth about existence exactly what some of us are looking for out of life.

As exercise yoga really helps the connective tissues in the body to stay supple, if it happens to "feel good" it is because it helps release physical "kinks".  I have to ask you: if one releases stuck energy from the chakras in the process is this feeding ego-pleasure?

Only twice in the times I've practiced yoga as a form of exercise, or as a comfortable meditative position, was something "revealed" to me, and I wouldn't even call them Truths, rather more so tools to possibly aide in reaching the Truth. One was a symbol I've yet to find anywhere else, and I've been looking for a few years now.  The other was the prayer position, I now know it's called a mudra, I shared a few weeks ago here on NR (kinda bummed that with 200 members on NR not a single person responded, but, oh well... others I asked to try this out did and confirmed what I was feeling. Cool!)  Interestingly to me, both the symbol and the mudra came while I was in the Goddess pose smile. (Oh sheesh!, and not because I think I'm a goddess roll big_smile)

And as far as "ego-pleasure" goes... please don't be so hard on yourself ermolai.  Love your body like you would love a child or a mate, because those are the greatest of loves we can experience as a human be-ing. You'll never be able to separate yourself from your body nor your ego, and I know this not because I sure as heck haven't tried <wink>. You can though build a healthy relationship with them, like one may nurture the relationship with a child or mate. A life force is made of many parts, maybe all these parts should be honored for their value rather then concentrating on how they can seriously <bleep> things up.

You only to need to look at info about the ego for so long to know it's a pretty straight forward influence in one's life, even if initially it looks complicated, and it's not one that's going to be transmuted out of the consciousness as long as one is in body... well, not at least done so to the extent that one can "have a life" too. If one has soul-wise reached the point to and has aligned themselves with an STO path they are going to instantly know in any situation if they are acting from ego, or at the least they are going to have some kind of inkling that this just may be so, and give pause to thought about their actions. I think with positive reinforcement the ego can be brought to a STO candidate form as well as can one's whole value system. For me now the ego is no more complicated then I choose to make it, and, :x , I made it complicated for years. 

Is the mudra founded through a yoga pose (one of two influences at the time) something that makes us that have tried it feel better? You bet it does, but it's not a feeling of "pleasure" like I'm thinking your thinking, it's a feeling of peace and calm within each chakra system the mudra is held over. I didn't approach either one of the yoga experiences with the intentions of "getting" something out of them, it just happened.

ermolai wrote:

All and all, this seems to fit the idea that increased energy makes people more attractive prey if they neglect true spiritual work. If they generate more energy, but bleed it all to the STS hierarchy, then I guess this is desirable for this STS hierarchy as it gives it more power?

Please excuse my likely "denseness", but please define the "it" you speak of... do you mean that for the lack of a STO spiritual nature in people's energy work the STS nature of that, "it",  feeds the STS force as a whole, and through the nature of "give and take" they are subject to STS manipulation? Or do you mean this in reference to "cause and effect"? Both? How do you see "it" happening?

I'll tell ya, the words "true spiritual work" were the three singular of your words that made me to sit and think. So much of myself has changed rather profoundly the last year+, I had to sit myself down to figure out what this now meant to me ermolai (again, thank you)!  My definition of "true spiritual nature" has definitely changed from what it was one year ago, and has almost completely changed since two years ago, even though I use many of the same terms.

ermolai wrote:

Or am I viewing the process of energy-raising incorrectly?

I anymore tend to shy away from questions like this about another person, especially about a fellow STO candidate wink being correct or incorrect... ummmm, ermolai, I think all responsible energy workers are in the constant process of seeking just what is the CORRECT processing of energy, the correct position on raising ones personal frequency resonance rate to produce greater, more Truthful, personal "Light". Even so, I read you questioning about what other people are doing with their energy work... you may be hard pressed to fully realize your own values of correctness through reflecting and projecting about what others are doing with their energy work.  And yes, I know self assessment may be more proficient for accessing others' views and actions, observing them, and playing them off our own thoughts and actions, assessing where we belong as one compared to another, yet hear me out...

I used to worry about what other people were doing about their "spirituality" as well, then at one point I began to realize that this caused me more grief, more STATIC, in my energy system than was actually necessary... after all what can I really do about what another person is doing? I liberatively realized that as long as--

1)  I personally don't impede upon another my good intentions, where my good intentions were not requested
2)  I wasn't personally enforcing with manipulative energy anothers self-perceived (my perception) negative life force
3)  and, I was living the best person I can be, IN EACH AND EVERY MOMENT, following STO guidelines to the best of my ability, and doing so with allowance for natural 3D imperfections

--then that was as "correct" as I am able to be about anything. I think I individually have not a shred of "power" elsewhere outside of my own life force, and even there... well, I'm not alone in the Universe am I? Higher Self always has their "magic hands" stuck right down into the mix of my life as well, doing the best it can to transmute and infuse Cosmic Intelligence into my awakening consciousness  smile .

Bottom line for me: when I don't worry about what others are doing I'm far more harmonious within myself. And I'll tell you something straight up, I like harmony much better than I like static. Way more.

If you've read how I deal with what's in/correct and you find yourself making sense of it, then considering my points and words now ask and answer for yourself the question you pose... this will save me from coming up with the wrong answer big_smile big_smile big_smile.

Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.
------
Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.
------
If you spin around on your chair really fast, things around here will make a lot more sense.

lol