Okay, to do this correctly you have to figure out the difference between:
1) someone who truly lacks higher chakras (crown, heart, third eye) -- but might have these emulated through a mirroring of other people's energies and behaviors
2) someone who has real higher chakras, though ones that are dormant, under-developed, cutoff, ignored -- but might have occasional flashes of activity coming through from those chakras
1) someone lacking a spiritual core who is just a humanimal with an ego in the driver's seat
2) someone who is spiritual at the core, but that core is gagged and bound in the back seat while ego drives
1) someone who is not individually souled
2) someone who is individually souled but asleep and naive, stupid, or ignorant
1) someone whose soul maturity is embryonic in that they haven't even been birthed as a reincarnating individual yet
2) someone whose soul maturity is infantile in that they are new to the reincarnative cycle as a perpetual core of consciousness
1) someone who harms and manipulates others because their sole purpose of existence is to feed off the energy and be used as a tool
2) someone who harms and manipulates others because their capacity for empathy has been suppressed through trauma and abuse, they are starving for attention because they lack self-esteem, and they have given into impulses from internal and external negative forces
If you are worried that you are an organic portal, what part of you is doing the worrying? If you were all ego and no soul, would you really be undermining your precious self-image with this kind of doubt? And furthermore, if you are aware of this possibility, then regardless of what the case may be you now have the freewill to become what you prefer to be.
And if one is merely referring to people who are invested in the matrix, in the mainstream, non-creative, imitative, sarcastic, materialistic way of living, then "pod person" would be more appropriate since that is descriptive of behavior and lifestyle without saying anything about whether the person is individually souled or not.
Even if you are fully individually souled, during moments of absent-mindedness or foolishness, or moments of emotional aggravation, you too can be used temporarily as a tool. But there is a difference between people who are permanent tools because no one's home, and people who are occasional tools when they lose their mindfulness during a critical moment.
Acquiring fringe knowledge is like digging for diamonds in a mine field.