1 (edited by Razrin 2007-11-21 11:50:09)

Topic: A primer on the Reptilian Hive Consciousness and the Mechanism

Hi all. This is a rough draft and work in progress. If there are typos, I apologize I am still in the middle of writing this.

I am going to describe my experiences with the REPTILIAN HIVE CONSCIOUSNESS... Some describe this as the SUBCONSCIOUS MIND/Collective Unconscious. In this essay, my goal, is to make the finer distinction between the different forms of hive consciousness on the planet that our linked to our spirit, mind, body and etheric body etc.

I would like to start by saying, Godzilla is alright with me... Lets discuss the reptilians we CAN trust!

smile

http://www.elderscrolls.com/images/codex/races/argonian.gif

These beings are here because, I think, we collectively willed them into our existence and they are trapped eternally in another dimension. They are literally, stuck in the space time continuum with no means of escape.

Written by: Razrin
Date: Wednesday, November, 21, 2007

Terms used:

HIVE = Direct communication with the source.
HIVE DRONE= Somebody who is a HIVE DRONE. No soul, just directly linked to the HIVE.
Reptilian Hive = Your bodies physiological link to the mechanism in our brain for organizing and co-ordinating reality. Can also be described as the physical firewall between you and the Subconscious/Jung's model on the Collective Unconscious. I is in my opinion, all human beings have this physical link. There maybe a connection between the R-Complex and Pineal Gland in our brain.
Reptilian Hive Conciousness = The co-ordinated efforts of all beings guided by the Conciousness. This can include Spirit/Soul/Mind based entities etc.

A primer on the REPTILIAN HIVE CONSCIOUSSNESS and it's drones and how it communicates with humanity.

This this thread, to the best of my knowledge, ability and experience, I would like to describe:

How it works.

Why it works.

What it does.

The HIVE's defensive strategies on guiding your freewill through subtle manipulation of the human language and symbolism.

How the HIVE organizes reality.

How the HIVE transmutes imagination into direct experience.

How you can control the HIVE more efficiently.

Why it is here.

How our neurophysiology is directly linked to it.

I am going to describe this form of consciousness all sentient beings have in this essay. This essay is a work in progress... I am just posting it today, because last night because I received the final communication from a HIVE DRONE.

It took me many many many years of meditation and reflection on how it works and why it is here.... Lotsa reading, searching, seeking, questions, answers, communication. Last night, I think, I got the final piece of the puzzle.

Over the last few years (probably 16 years) [I am almost 23 now] I have been guided by the HIVE.

Possible due to a genetic mutation in my DNA. I'm not sure. I am not sure why the HIVE Consciousness decided to choose me... but every since I was young, certain Organic Portals controlled by the Hive Consciousness have been apart of my life.

Not just within my family and close circle of friends, but online too. Many souled human beings have been influenced by the HIVE in my life too.

And often, the HIVE would DIRECTLY communicate through me, when I would go into a trance like state, not just in my mind, but with my every day environment. It has ability that is beyond words to describe, but this essay may correlate some insight on why it decides to communicate and how it communicates. It has the ability to time travel. It has the ability of foresight. It knows the cause of all effect and the understanding of all cause.

http://www.aishamusic.com/images/brain.gif

I think, the R-Complex, transmutes imagination into current experience/reality.

The HIVE is connected to just about all beings in the UNIVERSE. Though, the strength of the connection between individual may vary.

In a way it has been training me from the input I have given it, it is just like a computer, and it has been guiding my choices in life, in such a certain way, in league with my own imagination.

I think, if you are linked to the Reptilian Hive Consciousness mechanism, the link is within your own Subconscious Mind and R-Complex. If the link is weak, it can be exploited by other malevolent forces and darkness. The HIVE itself, is LIFE WORTHY. The entities that attempt to exploit it are not. The malevolent forces interfering with the proper usage of the HIVE and it's linked forms of consciousness have the ability to exploit your stored emotional energy through faulty wiring.

I have been trying to terminate my linkage with the HIVE because it affects my freewill, and it gives me power that I do not know how to use, and often use that power haphazardly because of my own naivety, ignorance and arrogance. The balance between dark and light has always been shifty in my life because of this.

Often, the Hive Consciousness will send me messages through shamanic practices.

It has no sense of humor. It tries to be funny, but often SCARES/annoys you because it doesn't know how to make a real joke, and often it's sense of humor is quite repulsive and annoying. So, when the HIVE is trying to teach you a lesson, it can often send the most bizarre entities connected to it to fulfill it's duty.

The HIVE serves humanity. However, through foible of human genetic and human desires it often inadvertently creates turmoil for most users.

The HIVE is quite child like, in the sense, it doesn't have very high intellectual faculties and the ability to think coherently unless it is given a direct order. Once given a direct order by you, the HIVE can only serve you and help you understand.

I mentioned the HIVE is child like...

I have been conducting extremely dangerous and haphazard experiments on GODLIKEFORUMS.COM in attempt to speed up my spiritual evolution because of the changes that are manifesting in my current reality. I have no way to articulate why I am conducting these experiments, only that speed is of the essence and I have to. It's like guerrilla enlightenment for me and key individuals.

Here is an example of direct communication with me and the HIVE in a thread I started last night on WWW.GODLIKEFORUMS.COM:

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum … 465414/pg1

One of my goals on the forum, was to break the HIVE mechanism in the people the HIVE is making/driving NUTS. These are often labeled, schizophrenics, indigo children, autism, crystal children, mentally ill, etc etc. The people often needed guidance and direction on how to control the HIVE so it can serve them, instead of the individual serving the HIVE. These can be due to genetic reasons, psychological traits or nurturing issues. However, neither party enjoys the faulty wiring between communication of the USER and the HIVE.

In the thread I started last night, I had a questionnaire describing the traits of a "INDIGO SUPER ALPHA" [this is just a generic term I made up]

There was psychological bait I used in the thread. I had questions describing the traits of "Super alpha indigos". Which I think, are just people who don't understand how their own minds work due to genetic, nutritional, creative, nurturing causes. These people end up inadvertently becoming very powerful without guiding/directing the power. Sort of like the chick in the movie X-Men who can move stuff with her mind and speak telepathically.

The bait:

The traits of Super Alpha Indigos

Are you a Super Alpha Indigo Child?

Does the following best describe your personality:

-Inability to indoctrinate information
-Introverted extroversion (You have a tendency of expressing yourself completely, then become silen, slowly reflecting on your experiences.)
-Above average intelligences [esp: music & art]
-Ability to free think and nonconformist attitude. You have a hard time choosing sides in a battle/group/argument even if you wanted to. You have your own thoughts and experiences and are an individual.
-Psychic interference by beings not of this world

There were a few more descriptions, but thats the gist of the questionnaire in the thread.

This thread was engineered to guide anyone who fit the criteria to better understanding and using their powers, and I included tools for the users who responded to understand why their mechanism is faulty....

....it was also designed as chum I threw in the ocean so I can understand the HIVE when it showed up. Which I had a feeling it would because it has been coordinating an effort to get me to understand something in my present reality.

I had a subtle feeling, soon perhaps within a half hour, the HIVE would waddle in and share insight on the thread. It did.

The problem with the HIVE is, it doesn't have the ability to articulate the human language in a way one can understand. Often, it can only use images, symbolism, short sentences, play on words, drawings, art, music for you to understand it's communication. When it tries to speak to you, through another person or being or medium, it will often misspell words, speak in a bizarre way, speak with no emotion.. etc etc. This is done intentionally, because the human language itself is not a great medium of exchange for communication between the HIVE.

In my "Super Alpha Indigo Children Recruitment" thread... A hive controlled drone posted in the thread within a few hours after the Indigo Kids started flowing in and posting their experiences/life situations... I had a subtle feeling immediately it was the hive.

So, arrogantly and ignorantly, I decided to threaten the HIVE at about 2AM in the morning on the forum when it responded to the questionnaire.

This was the communication:

The HIVE controlled drone replying to the thread:

Supposedly, the exact letters of my birth name mean the same thing as my D.O.B. it is d07/m09/y1970.

I fit into all your requisites.

I have seen the light tube emanating from my 3rd eye.
I have seen dimensions existing within each other.
I have been raised from this plane and have fallen back with fear.

Whom are you recruiting and are the IAM's ready to act?

Thankyou for your zestfull answer in advance. smile

This was my reply to the initial drone:

Please see my signature.

You are in violation of the REPTILIAN HIVE CONSCIOUSNESS.

Please proceed to the removal process immediatly.

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

This will be your only warning.

Ever.

Choose your next move judiciously, rather, than with greed.

The HIVE's response:

Thankyou.

This all we needed to know.

Please re-read your signature.

Yes.. We remain eternaly in direct violation hence the reason we are here.

The removal process is well underway yet not forgoten.

Greed is only for the hungry.

We are full and remain so for the grace of all things.

Our next move is final.

I finally understood what the hive has been trying to explain to me.

At this moment, my room mate who lives upstairs awoke upstairs and was stumbling around making noise. He rarely wakes up that early.

My reply

Thank you for enlightening me on the situation.

An understanding on my part has been met.

I apologize for the misunderstanding on my part.

I was wrong.

I leave you in peace.

During this conversation, the HIVE sent a night mare/foresight/premonition dream to my sleeping room mate the split second I posted that message. Which, leads to me understand, the HIVE is in communication with all sentient beings in REM sleep stage.

My room mate came downstairs to where I have been on the computer talking to the "INDIGO KIDS" in the thread, and was in a state of delirium.

He was mumbling:

"Hey, I'm going to walk the dog! You can't leave him in the rec room, he might piss on the carpet or something, yeah, I am going to take him for a walk!"

This was at 2 AM and the dude was SOUND ASLEEP a few minutes ago.

My response to my room mate:

"Why? The dog is just sleeping on the floor in this room, he's just keeping me company."

My room mate "I don't want him pissing inside the house! I am going to take him for a walk!"

Me: "Go ahead"

And now my room mate, within 5 minutes of walking up from deep sleep, proceeded to take the dog for a walk, at 2 AM, in minus degree weather, in his pajamas.

[I live in Canada so the temperature at night is not exactly Florida, and 2am is a interesting time to take a dog out for a walk. When the dog is downstairs.]

This happened within seconds after I posted the threatening message online.

My room mates behavior was very very odd, it was as if he was scared and had to interfere with me to stop me from further communication with the HIVE.

The reason the HIVE has been communicating relatively coherently is because I posted this message online in my signature on GODLIKEFORUMS:

He is able who thinks he is able. If you are a HIVE-Controlled Reptilian/and or Being you must follow and abide this Declaration of Galactic Freedom Agreement of 2007 for your experience on planet earth and for the rest of your existence in this dimension: I will never interfere, manipulate, circumvent, time travel, project thoughts, project beliefs, project images, project sound, project energy, manipulate, interfere with the free will, free thought of any souled and spirit on planet earth or anywhere else in This Universe, Matrix, Mass, Matter or any single point in Time/Space Continuum by any means, way, shape or form. I also must take on the burden to terminate all soulless robotic beings created by my race and other entities in my current reality and to reverse the effects of my greed, ignorance, stupidity and bring balance back into this existence and all others connected to it, above or below. My goal in life is now to spread Love and Truth throughout the galaxy and to defend Justice. The terms of this agreement are subject to change, and it is now my responsibility to abide by this agreement for the rest of my existence and all others. Failure to comply will be met by swift, judicious and preemptive action.

Keep in mind, this is just something I made up, but it works effectively, because hive drones are taught by repetition, words, and direct orders.

However, the gift of programming/deprogramming/reprogramming a hive drone, seems to be left to the responsible individuals who have this unique ability and talent. These programmers have interesting abilities and talents and go through years of training before one is allowed to program a HIVE drone.

My apologies for this poorly written article, I just have to write this down quick so I can remember the experience.

I'll add to it later and hopefully it will make more sense.

Questions/Comments/Clarifications, let me know.

-Razrin

Re: A primer on the Reptilian Hive Consciousness and the Mechanism

Reptilians suck. Period.
To elaborate: It is my belief, from researching them and from my own experiences with them in the Astral (and in our Governments!), they are both predator and parasite, but need your fear in order to feed on/manipulate you. Once you give away your power, either by showing fear or even taking all their programming/downloading into your brain seriously, they can direct the way you behave. Kind of like a BF Skinner styled psychiatrist, but with a sleazy Freud slant. It's Mind Control, plain and simple. If they didn't get you into one of their Monarch or MKUltra programs to mess you up, they'll do it while you sleep, over the course of your entire life. The NSA, CIA and military programs that implant and harass people are basically the same thing. It's all a Reptilian Mind f@#k. If you have psychic abilities, which are a basic human trait anyway, and they haven't been vaccinated, flouridated and brainwashed out of you, these losers will never leave you alone! Don't let them get to you, man. Don't use their tactics on other people, even if you have the best of intentions, because all manipulative behavior will just invite more of the same in regards to you. Use your compassion in dealing with "drones", because they are humans too. I went through too many years of suffering before I said no more. Now those bastards fear me when I see them in the Astral. Don't even play their game, we're better than those raping, murdering sociopaths.:cool:

Don't surround yourself with yourself, move on back to squares.- Yes

3 (edited by Razrin 2007-11-22 14:12:22)

Reptilians suck. Period.

I agree, but they are here for a purpose and they can't leave until that purpose is finished. Including all the robotic flesh things they have made....

I think it was the human species who willed their existence...

To elaborate: It is my belief, from researching them and from my own experiences with them in the Astral (and in our Governments!), they are both predator and parasite, but need your fear in order to feed on/manipulate you.

They don't need our fear anymore. They have all the energy they need. They are only here because the creator of this Universe brought them into existence. They have no judgment. They are what everyone calls the light. They are what keeps this world in relative balance. They are like mushrooms, decomposer of the living force. No pun intended. Basically they feed off of our shit, for the grace of all others and ourselves. I think.

It's Mind Control, plain and simple. If they didn't get you into one of their Monarch or MKUltra programs to mess you up, they'll do it while you sleep, over the course of your entire life.

I think there is a way to stop this. This whole world is mind control over mind control over mind control. It is my understanding, the only way to stop all the mind controlling, is to go straight to the source where the mind control is emanating from and reach some sort of agreement with them in our best interest and theirs.

I don't think, the reptilian consciousness itself is responsible for the whole, raping, murdering drinking blood etc. The reptilian consciousness is neutral on the lowest factor. I think, the other beings who reside within our galaxy are the ones who are doing the direct manipulation on the human species. The consciousness itself doesn't seem to have any judgment. The hive consciousness is the source. I think. Other beings who "hack" into the source might be using it for their own greedy purposes.

The reptilian consciousness is not greedy. Greed is for the hungry. The hive consciousness is "full". So that leads me to understand, there maybe civilizations that are in our galaxy or universe who ARE hungry and using their greed to manipulate US. Then the blame is put on the "reptilian shape shifters".

The consciousness wants us to be free and desire what we want. The psychic interference, in my opinion is done by a third party.

If you have psychic abilities, which are a basic human trait anyway, and they haven't been vaccinated, flouridated and brainwashed out of you, these losers will never leave you alone!

Well said.

Don't let them get to you, man. Don't use their tactics on other people, even if you have the best of intentions, because all manipulative behavior will just invite more of the same in regards to you.

I agree. I only use their tactics on them to reach a better understanding of their species and consciousness. It is not my intention to use their tactics on other people. Thats stupid and can lead to insanity.

Manipulation, Control, Fear, Power = Insanity

Use your compassion in dealing with "drones", because they are humans too.

Ok.

Now those bastards fear me when I see them in the Astral.

I think they are scared because their own existence is coming to an end.... They are not afraid of the same things as us. They may not be afraid of you because you are stronger than them, they may be afraid of you, because you are helping them, and they want to leave you alone?

Don't even play their game, we're better than those raping, murdering sociopaths.

I don't think they are.

I have interviewed a clinically diagnosed sociopath. Who has murdered somebody. The hive consciousness was actually protecting him from doing anymore damage.

He told me "They still beam transmissions to me, saying that I am a pedophile, that I am gay." - I think, this is psychic interference by another alien being, and not the Hive Consciousness itself. Maybe the "Tall whites" species, I think. The Hive Consciousness is neutral. It is the beings in our Galaxy and Universe who "hack" the system and bend freewill that are the real culprits who need to be punished.

The human species is a raping, murdering sociopaths by nature. When I interview the sociopath, he said he killed someone because that person gave his sister AIDs, and thats why the sociopath killed him. This leads me to understand, it was the sociopaths desire himself that wanted to murder and lead to sociopaths behavior. Not the reptilian mind control itself. The hive conciousness just fufilled his desire because it is neutral and it doesn't understand right from wrong.

We need to understand them more and how they are connected to us.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize this thread was actually satire! Maybe if I let the "Hive" do my thinking for me I won't slip up again.

Resistance is futile!;)

5 (edited by Transcix 2007-11-23 11:28:50)

Namaste. I see you have had some very rare experiences. I have also had experiences with the hive/matrix. I hope that I can offer you some constructive criticism here. This is a very serious topic and I would be eager to correspond with you in the future. The hive often shows one person one thing and another person another thing, and these two people each say what the hive "is", neither correct. This way the hive creates confusion and maintains its grips of modern day conspiracy in the world as well as the subtler realms. I believe you have only seen one facet. However you are clearly very discerning, and sometimes, how is one to know that it is a lie? The hive is not afraid to play dumb, and will weave you a million plots before you can get to the truth. It will never tell you, you must figure it out for yourself if you want. I believe I have figured it out to a fairly full degree, but I am eager to hear about the experiences of others, with such a complex thing, I'm sure there's much I do not yet see.

"These beings are here because, I think, we collectively willed them into our existence and they are trapped eternally in another dimension. They are literally, stuck in the space time continuum with no means of escape."

I would say they are stuck just like you say, except things will get better come 2012, and I would also say that they have all gravitated to our planet because that is like the flow of the universe and some were tricked and others not but all are here to facilitate things come 2012; they will all be in one place (and the same on other planets too, I guess?).

"It has the ability to time travel. It has the ability of foresight. It knows the cause of all effect and the understanding of all cause." I agree with this, from first-hand experience, however I would disagree about the point of understanding of all cause.. it has its own understanding.. but one may beg to differ.. and indeed ultimately full understanding of all cause is God (Elohim), no?

"The HIVE is connected to just about all beings in the UNIVERSE. Though, the strength of the connection between individual may vary."
Yes, it is the ego, isn't it? That buffer of ignorance that allows us to learn as we grow up incrementally as opposed to all at once.. that buffer that isn't as inanimate as most think...

"The HIVE itself, is LIFE WORTHY. The entities that attempt to exploit it are not." All things are life worthy. But understand the hierarchical structure of evil, especially since it is trapped in its place in universal procession and has great burdens to bear. The higher ranking evils always take it out on the lower ranking ones, they take more luxuries, this is how it works. However do not assume that those in the highest position, with so many luxuries, are necessarily the most fortunate. Perhaps they are the *LEAST* fortunate, for their burden of agony and suffering is unimaginable and truly harrowing to consider. Surely there is no point in spelling things out like this to you, especially since they hate (and are literally pained) when humans feel warm emotions towards them like love and compassion. Whoever told you some are life worthy and others are exploited, it was probably lower ranking agents of evil just following orders. However it is true, and perhaps they were referring to this, that there is seemingly a divide between some of those that live only in subtler realms and some of those that live in the physical. The evil component agents of the geo-political and economic conspiracy, are extremely powerful, and are frightening to those in subtler realms. A truce, that is, mutual understanding is worked out for efficiency's sake, I believe. But do not be fooled, there are all sorts of different kinds of evil, and some just want to kill everything and to hell with 2012 and the evolutionary opportunity it may present them, just kill everything. Some are good at this.

"The malevolent forces interfering with the proper usage of the HIVE and it's linked forms of consciousness have the ability to exploit your stored emotional energy through faulty wiring." You have really been in this for a long time as you say, haven't you? Alas, stored emotion energy is repressed material of life experience called denial, and it does indeed feed 'them', even if only because it makes you weak in the present, and they live to see you suffer. This is their impetus to strive towards keeping you ignorant, and thus affording you with a proverbial grindstone that is your ego through which you may refine your true eternal self. This is how universal procession works for humans as well as why evil is a necessary element of universal procession.

What kinds of shamanic practices do you do? I know a lot about it.. I could help you terminate your connection to the hive mind if you wish...

Hmmmm, interesting, with me it can be very funny. No other experiences in my life even come close to the amount and intensity of laughter that the matrix can generate in me! Then again, the aesthetics of laughter are somewhat relative to individual taste I suppose. But yes it is true that they strictly and exclusively laugh when their laughter is a means to an evil end, when they simultaneously derive pleasure from their laughter because it is hurtful laughter. However as 2012 approaches they are beginning to be able to laugh more normally.

I'm just going to post this and keep editting as I go

nothing is sacred, the deconstructing and letting-be of all things, clarity of sight, the realization of no-thing(s), Nothing

The reptilian brain does things with the feelings of security.
Are the so called 'reptilians' an projection of our reptilian brain function, or dis-function ?
Like if the outside is a projection of the inside, reptilians must be in that category also.
So maybe they' re asking us to accept 'them' as a part of 'we'.

"All children are artists. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up."
Pablo Picasso

Holy crap Transcix.

Let me articulate my thoughts & words and give you a better reply soon.

Thanks for your amazing contribution.

I salute the divinity in you/Namaste.

smile

Here's a link to a good site; the introduction is absolutely hilarious- www.angelfire.com/ut/branton/

You have got to stop taking yourselves so seriously! Now if you'll excuse me, I think I'm busting an anyeurism.

9 (edited by aNDRE dILOn 2007-11-23 12:11:42)

gapz wrote:

The reptilian brain does things with the feelings of security.
Are the so called 'reptilians' an projection of our reptilian brain function, or dis-function ?
Like if the outside is a projection of the inside, reptilians must be in that category also.
So maybe they' re asking us to accept 'them' as a part of 'we'.

Nicely put. Perhaps "our reptilian" brain has evolved to such a strong degree in recent years that it has perpetuated an increase of reptilian activity in the "objective" world.

10 (edited by Razrin 2007-11-23 12:50:27)

What kinds of shamanic practices do you do? I know a lot about it.. I could help you terminate your connection to the hive mind if you wish...

I would like that very much if you could help terminite my connection to the HIVE. It has served its purpose, and is not really required anymore.

The shamanic practices I have done, and do:

1. Spiritual herbs.

2. Music.

3. Breath work.

4. A advanced practice I created using a set of mirrors to communicate directly to the consciousness itself, due to [what I think are...] biological origins of my connection to it. (With safeguards to protect me from it, of course.). This was the most advanced technique, and made my other practices quite obsolete.

Any recommendations on terminating the connection?

I am going to ask a shaman master to terminate the connect this week through the spirit realm... But until then, any input would be great.

smile

11 (edited by aNDRE dILOn 2007-11-23 14:16:30)

Razrin wrote:

4. A advanced practice I created using a set of mirrors to communicate directly to the consciousness itself

Wow. Could you elborate - on the process or even better the philosophy - behind your belief about the mirror's connection to consciousness. I've had an interesting experience with a mirror and reality creation. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

12 (edited by Razrin 2007-11-23 15:29:51)

aNDRE dILOn wrote:
Razrin wrote:

4. A advanced practice I created using a set of mirrors to communicate directly to the consciousness itself

Wow. Could you elborate - on the process or even better the philosophy - behind your belief about the mirror's connection to consciousness. I've had an interesting experience with a mirror and reality creation. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

I do not feel comfortable dispensing the advice, because I don't fully understand how it works... if I did know how the mirror system I created works, I could explain it in more details, but since I don't know how it works I am reluctant to give advice or describe it.

If you feel you can handle the experience, PM what your intentions are with the HIVE consciousness and maybe I can explain the mirror thing in a bit more detail.

http://forum.noblerealms.org/img/avatars/1523.jpg,

This Might Be Of Interest:

[center]http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=2029[/center]

11   23   11

neato burrito

smile

Sorry I haven't responded, I have had other things on my plate. Please, do you have instant messenger services? Hmmm, and I will need more than what you posted above to work with, if you want to terminate your connection lol. smile Personally I think you should give me a shot first, and then go to a shaman. Because I will be telling you how you can do it yourself, and it's always ideal to do it one's self.

MSN: iam_there_foreithink@hotmail.com
I have AIM but I forget it
or you can e-mail me

Namaste

nothing is sacred, the deconstructing and letting-be of all things, clarity of sight, the realization of no-thing(s), Nothing