Topic: Lightworkers are... the Devil!

Here's a little tidbit from one of the regular contributors to the fear factory known as Rense.com, Ted Twietmeyer:
He is responding to this article by Lisa Renee http://www.planetlightworker.com/articl … icle11.htm
The orginal link off of Rense: http://rense.com/general79/light.htm

Teddy wrote:

It's always nice to hear from readers ­ that is, those that can express themselves without resorting to endless four letter words. Every now and then, a well-meaning reader sends me some "important breaking news" on what the light-workers all over the globe are doing. Unfortunately, reading these news items can bring on an incurable headache.

If you haven't been exposed to "textual mind pollution" before (other than a newspaper) a sample of it is provided below. Try to make sense if you can of this small extract from of a multi-page dissertation received in November 2007, on everything from time milestones to the Andromeda Galaxy.

It contains the latest directions for light workers to follow.

All 2,608 words ­ the major portion of which I'll spare you the agony of reading here:

Starseeds Prepare For 2008

"Since the late summer the Starseed races are being radically initiated to physically embody and energetically prepare for the new cycles beginning in the 2008 timelines. 2008 has some critical milestones embedded in the timelines of possibility that will call for the most transformational upheavals and change we have seen to date. This is the process of alchemy needed that leads us to radical shifts to higher consciousness. So it is important to remember that this is a natural part of our current transformation process and our role will be to remain centered and ever connected to God Source as our ultimate guide. This group has been rigorously trained and sequestered since about mid July. Many of us have perfected the state of neutral association and engaged detachment within a high pressure type of triage (crisis management) training. A small group of us are beginning to embody the coding for a new Starseed biological template that is beyond the human program and its hologram"

On and on and on it goes. Page after page of psycho-babble. The "Starseeds" - a select few. It rambles on and on about numerous esoteric topics such Cosmic Christ, Cosmic Christ consciousness, the "Trinitized Form," Soul Dynastic Lineage, Universal Time Matrix, "Ascension Projects," Galactic level Ascension contracts and more. And let's not forget those Galactic Emissaries who are here already. One almost needs to be on some type of powerful hallucinogenic drug to even begin to grasp any of this. And you thought you were open minded?

"This group has been rigorously trained and sequestered." This has all the indicators of a cult in progress.

You also have to like this one: "perfected the state of neutral association and engaged detachment within a high pressure type of triage (crisis management) training." Engaged detachment sounds very much like a description of someone entering a trance state with highly focused attention. In one word: Zombie.

Unfortunately, I've heard all this nonsense before several times and perhaps you have, too. A few months ago, a "portal" was supposedly opened then, too. In looking at the misery sweeping the Earth, at the very least nothing happened. At the worst if this stuff was real, it would probably make things worse by bringing in supernatural forces that we don't need to deal with along with all the other problems we have.

It is well established that there are evil forces present in the world today. It's incredibly amusing is that are idiots out there dabbling in the occult, who decide to invite in something supernatural into their life to control using some form hocus-pocus. They foolishly and arrogantly think they are going to "control" it. In the end, the force or entity controls them. Perhaps they have ignored the real meaning of the compound word, "SUPERNATURAL."

Here's another extract from this same essay of directions, and provides a good example of how it encourages people to give up their own bodies and essentially be possessed:

".The Galactic Emissaries here are to intermediate between the human and extraterrestrial races that are supporting human ascension and liberation. This group is a task force embodied to hold the communication links open by creating energetic hubs/safe zones and by opening interdimensional portal systems. Most of them have "walk in" contracts and are considered "sleepers" until they have their walk in event. A sleeper is a being born into a soul agreement that has an energetic signature of a 3 D human until they have their "walk in" or awakening event. Upon walk in, immediately the 3 D contract is deleted and the new energy contract is effective. This is to keep the soul safe from being detected and then harassed while it is biologically young."

Did you catch that part about "walk in" contracts? When added to the other statements made in the previous section, they are basically are promoting a spiritual possession, whether by demons or some other THING from another dimension. Would you voluntarily give up your body to who-knows-what kind of alien form? Only a fool would fall for this ploy. And the world has fools aplenty. A rose by any other name, is still a rose.

Lightworker philosophy feeds upon the inert desire of human beings to look for an easy way out of a nasty world ­ without having to take the "final exit." It's also easy to see that millions will suck heavily upon this new-age nipple attached to Uncle (!), which promises to bring "joy and peace to our troubled world." I for one would like to see any lightworker tell that to the NWO which is already here in operation, physically. And they are hell-bent on the destruction of any sane idea of a happy way of life. They probably have belly laughs when the subject of new-age lightworkers comes up.

If you take even a few minutes to analyze lightworker nonsense, you quickly see strong parallels to another philosophy of the first known "lightworker" ­ globally known as Satan.

This new-age nonsense is yet another Uncle invention. In fact, it was a Pentagon group that started the new-age movement. It's a bit ironic that the origin of the new-age nonsense didn't stop the "missile" from hitting the Pentagon (Rumsfeld's word, not mine.)  So much for the Pentagon being able to benefit from "protection by the light." Lightworkers everywhere take notice.

When I first heard that Uncle admitted to starting the new-age movement many years ago, it was a bit hard to grasp the purpose of it. Everything the government does must have a purpose and an objective, which is usually military. Year after year I passed by a new-age bookstore with big picture windows allowing one to see everything inside from the street, day after day, going to and from work.

After almost never seeing anyone inside the bookstore, it finally began to make sense.

Someone was clearly flipping the tab to pay for the overhead on these incense-laden dens of distraction. Why can't it be Uncle? In the sixties it was LSD, courtesy of Uncle to disrupt and distract an entire generation. Now we have a new, invisible drug we can simply call NAB - New-Age Bullshit. And millions worldwide are hopelessly hooked on it. No AIDS, no drug dealers needed. Just sophisticated, powerful mind control using devious information of the worst kind.

The NAB philosophy is custom-built to play on every weakness we have as human beings.

That is - if you allow it to. It's still your choice.

Lisa wrote:

The latest frequency dial increase is absolutely uncompromising in its affects to strip our bodies and minds from anything extraneous. Now, it is crystal clear that there is absolutely no room for anything but what is in alignment to your soul's mandate.

... that doesn't really sound like Demon worship to me

Lisa wrote:

For now, while we are still standing outside the doorway (and enrolled in manifestation school) we are constantly being made aware of our ability in every second to choose between our reaction and response. Will we react or will we respond? We can choose to respond and recreate our intentions at every now moment. This is a final step and our main tool in achieving soul mastery as we leave the 3D world of "Reaction" and step into the higher dimensional worlds of pure "Creation." We will need this as a relative skill set in order to focus our response to purely create in order to move smoothly into our destiny.

An interesting idea.  Do you react or respond to your daily happenings?

Lisa wrote:

It is the 3D human holographic matrix that is embedded with various enslavement programs that distort many levels of the human being's biology and its ability to activate its own DNA.

I can believe that.

Lisa wrote:

The Giza portal is the heart chakra location of the Earth, it also corresponds to the 4th Gate and the 4th dimension. This portal is also interconnected to the location of the Hall of Records that releases the Universal memory into the planetary memory banks (and the morphogenetic fields) once the Sphinx, Great Pyramid and Earth Core open. This makes the planetary and soul incarnational memory available to humans with a minimum of 4th DNA strand activations. More of us will begin perceiving this information as we meditate and tune into the Unified Field.

Lisa wrote:

Because a new influx of this data is being transmitted into the cellular memory of the planetary fields, there has been an influx of 4th dimensional implants to suppress the information from being received. In group situations I have witnessed more spraying of 4th dimensional implants existing within the heart, chest and back of head areas. This is to create chaos and mental confusion and to make it hard to focus or concentrate, let alone download this important information. Please be aware in utilizing your 12 D shielding techniques and be vigilant with your spiritual housecleaning (go to my website for free audio download of the 12 D shield).

I can relate to the lack of focus and concentration.

Lisa wrote:

The recent frequency increase has definitely taken us to a new level of polarity amplification. The dense just feels so dense now. It will be time for many of us to be relocated into much more supportive and harmonious environments that support our bodies and the level of energy work we are doing.

I live right next to a cell phone tower in a suburb... that cannot be healthy.  I've been thinking about living at my cabin, everyday there seems to be another reason to make the move.

Speaking about the California wildfires:

Lisa wrote:

They describe how fire and fever work in the same way to clear DNA distortions out of the genetic patterns for not only our human bodies but for the planetary body as well. Fire is a great purifying element and akin to the same feverish fires of our personal kundalini force as it burns through our bodily energetic imbalances to activate our higher lightbody.

Lisa wrote:

Also, the recent symbolism that surfaced with the Malibu fires was rather uncanny. With about 4500 acres burned, the two main structures that were destroyed were the local "Church" and a residential estate built to look like a huge "Castle." These structures seem to represent the annihilation of the Old Energy paradigm of the "Church and State" and in this context were curiously epitomized. The Church and State concepts historically have been abused by the power elite in order to harness the masses by creating separation through fear, divisiveness and control.

Interesting...

I thought that the article by Lisa Renee was a respectable piece that contains valuble information.  I don't know if it is 100% truth, but it is beneficial in my opinion.  However, my buddy Ted confuses spiritual ascension and the idea of walk-ins with demonic possession.  He needs the STO/STS talk in my opinion.  What do ya'll think?

Once you know you can never go back

Re: Lightworkers are... the Devil!

Quite a bit of it directly relates to me right now and I don't think it's New-Age B.S. at all.   I think it's probably true to a certain extent, but the nature of the information is just so off-the-wall that I don't really blame the author for writing it off entirely.       The idea between reacting and responding is something I am being forced to deal with now in a very serious situation.    And the idea of implants being spread etc., yeah, well I can believe that because for the past few weeks the moment I hit the bed my left ear starts toning continuously and something inside my head keeps popping.

As far as sequestering, I'm not sure what that's all about.   I can relate to that too, if it means keeping to oneself for the most part.   I've always been that way to begin with.    Even the idea of "Galactic Emissaries" ... I have good reason to believe that is in fact the truth, but I'm not going to get into it publicly right now.

That all being said I agree that there is something very "off" about the whole lightworker concept.  See here for a few notes on that idea.

Hmmmm it's true there is much BS about the lightworker marketplace of ideas, it gives me a headache too sometimes.. however this guy shows his true colours.. he couldn't recognize Zen appreciation without attachment if it hit him on his egocentric Zombie forehead.. big_smile

ReEvol_ve wrote:

You also have to like this one: "perfected the state of neutral association and engaged detachment within a high pressure type of triage (crisis management) training." Engaged detachment sounds very much like a description of someone entering a trance state with highly focused attention. In one word: Zombie.

nothing is sacred, the deconstructing and letting-be of all things, clarity of sight, the realization of no-thing(s), Nothing

I think this is very interesting, revol-ve.

Thank you for this information.

These light being soul downloading life flux things truly are possessing me.

Or is it the quart of 8.2% beer?

Probably both.

I think most New-Agers really have their heart in the right place, just like in the Christian religion, but when people focus too much on the Unknown they become superstitious or just sound completely irrational. When the fear-mongering disinfo conspiracy sites focus too much on being "rational" they become disconnected from the soul and thereby crippled because they also fail to see the big picture. There has to be a balance, but most of us are pretty confused because we have to wade through so much doo doo before we find the truth.

When reading anything use discernment, and if it gives you a hopeless feeling and/or a headache then it's probably bulls@#t!

Don't surround yourself with yourself, move on back to squares.- Yes

Wow, it make me wonder now, is all light workers are bunch of BS with lovely talking doo di doo. LOL lol

Power more power I want it all!

Actually, I always liked Mr. Hanky. wink

Don't surround yourself with yourself, move on back to squares.- Yes

I too thought the whole lightworker thing was a polony sandwich.   But the Ted tweitmeyer [that's a good one] uses the catch- all "New Age" in the perjorative and says it was invented by the pentagon... like it hasn't been coming for ~ 2150 years or something.  I'd bet he would include the real teachings of the new age of aquarius in his "BS" category too.   That in fact is the actual purpose behind the sort of claptrap which Ted quoted.  To "redicularise" the truth.

Pink Panther wrote:

I think most New-Agers really have their heart in the right place, just like in the Christian religion, but when people focus too much on the Unknown they become superstitious or just sound completely irrational. When the fear-mongering disinfo conspiracy sites focus too much on being "rational" they become disconnected from the soul and thereby crippled because they also fail to see the big picture. There has to be a balance, but most of us are pretty confused because we have to wade through so much doo doo before we find the truth.

When reading anything use discernment, and if it gives you a hopeless feeling and/or a headache then it's probably bulls@#t!

Very well said! big_smile

It seems unlikely that the Pentagon started the New Age and Lightworker movements, doesn't it? I wonder instead if the movement into a New Age didn't begin to gain a sure momentum toward potentially dangerous exercises like the acceptance of some kind of strange unspoken and unwritten contractual agreement with unidentified life forms and the term "Lightworker" of its negative connotations at about the time government entities began to become more involved in social and scientific experiments within the culture in late 1940s, if not sooner. Mr. Tweitmeyer seems to have taken a most comfortable and boring position of certainty and moral-mindedness by arming himself with examples from the further ends of the so-called awakening, enlightenment, and experience sectors and lumping them into a single category of blind lunatics and extremist quacks fumbling in the dark, rendering the entire endeavor of spiritual understanding and discovery by alternative means and its varied disciplines, many of which have enabled seekers to imagine possibilities for living, for healing, and for understanding questions of existence beyond skillfully positioned big business interests as practically null. Mr. Tweitmeyer is clearly attempting to accomplish this by equating all New Age "psycho-babble" and the "incense-laden dens of distraction" where pot-heads and alien enthusiasts huddle in corners browsing books describing the alternative path with that most dreadful of all known evils, the government.

Some aspects of what I've always thought to be part of a New Age movement and the methods employed by some Lightworkers like radionics, electronic medicine, magnetic healing, and crystal therapy, to name a few, are among the many possibly ancient technologies and practices government interest administered a stamp of disapproval upon in the interests of profit, marginalizing a great deal of "science." Wouldn't some reiki practitioners be considered Lightworkers operating within the realm of healing? How has the definition become restricted only to those engaged in extra-terrestrial matters? I'm familiar with the term Lightworker being used in the 70's and 80's without any particular reference to non-humans.

Barring the "Starseed Initiation" preparatory talk, Lisa Renee raises some salient points. The ability of one to understand a right to choose whether and how to react or respond to stimulus when encountering obstacles, real and imagined, to reaching spiritual goals; the Earth as a living organism and the pollution of the human body and the Earth's atmosphere acting as agent inhibitors to growth necessitating a need for spiritual housecleaning, and a need for maintenance of supportive and harmonious environments to support individual and collective work, be it creative, spiritual, or new-age scientific.

Mr. Tweitmeyer's most self-incriminating words are these:

Teddy wrote:

Lightworker philosophy feeds upon the inert desire of human beings to look for an easy way out of a nasty world ­ without having to take the "final exit." It's also easy to see that millions will suck heavily upon this new-age nipple attached to Uncle (!), which promises to bring "joy and peace to our troubled world." I for one would like to see any lightworker tell that to the NWO which is already here in operation, physically. And they are hell-bent on the destruction of any sane idea of a happy way of life. They probably have belly laughs when the subject of new-age lightworkers comes up.

I guess by the "final exit" Mr. Tweitmeyer means death. And the NWO seems to me hell-bent on the destruction of any idea that adversely affects its bottom line and bank accounts. Actually, I bet they [the NWO] as an entity takes the subject of new-age lightworkers very seriously.

So I agree here:

Pink Panther wrote wrote:

When the fear-mongering disinfo conspiracy sites focus too much on being "rational" they become disconnected from the soul and thereby crippled because they also fail to see the big picture.

but disagree here:

Pink Panther wrote wrote:

I think most New-Agers really have their heart in the right place, just like in the Christian religion, but when people focus too much on the Unknown they become superstitious or just sound completely irrational.

Hmm. On the contrary, I think people sound superstitious or completely irrational when speaking about the Unknown only because humans as a race, either through carelessness or subtle conditioning, have lost much of the faculties with which to comprehend the subtle or spiritual world, and the language once commonly used to communicate with one another sensations gathered from it.

"Oh where have you been, my blue-eyed son? Where have you been, my darling young one?" - Roxy Music (B. Dylan)

interesting