Re: My thought about music

ever thought of playing an instrument?  what about inventing one?

I was once in a rock band. Me and my friends would bang rocks together.

Strengthen your microcosm. Love. Knowledge. Faith.
http://montalk.net/metaphys/42/principl … ion-part-i

hehe tongue

"Beyond the stars a new world awaits me now" - Wintersun

hi there! i think your right because i love music, but sometimes i start getting dizzy! and have you heard that gotic music, it's not even music to me, it sound like the devil is singing or something, weird...

EVERYBODY WANTS TO GO TO HEAVEN, BUT NOBODY WANTS TO DIE!

I know Maricela.  It's pretty obvious to me that a lot of modern bands are 'haunted' by some very low order demons.   I think some rock "musicians" might even be a whisker from demonhood themselves.
"tear it down, tear it down, tear it down" ... that's the general vibe.

Yup, I hear ya Maricela. Gothic and death metal actually turns stomach. Oddly enough so do Old Navy commercials.

I disagree.  Death metal is just music , rock music is not the devil.  Personally I dont listen to much death metal but when I do its just an emotional release not because im a demon. Stop with the over analyzing of things.

Piece_ :
"Stop with the over analyzing of things"

At NR?!

The hell are we here for then?

wink

J

Happy to have been a part

Plato splits content  from the type of instument of music in Republic. A death metal band doesn't neccessarily sing about death and hell. Conversely, theres nothing stopping the Spice Girls making a song about devil worship, its just highly unlikely.

"I'm reaching for the random or what ever will bewilder me, and following our will and wind we may just go where no one's been."