Re: Noble Realms Dreamspace

Whoa, that's so weird you guys dreamt of the same type of scenario! I may or may not have been there...I was way too tired to remember anything last night. Anyways, I hope we all meet up somehow by chance in the dream world and someday in the waking as well!

"Don't eat any wooden nickels."

I have had two interesting dreams lately.

In the first dream I was riding with my mom (who is now diseased) in her van up to a friend's house. In the van I was telling her about why she should buy silver. I told her about how there is now only 300 mill oz of refined silver and how there used to be 12 billion oz of silver available in the 1900s. I also talked about there are a lot more billionaires and millionaires in the world now, that if they diversified their funds into some silver, silver would skyrocket in value. In the van I happened to look at the milage and I saw 4444. I asked her what this meant and she said it could be looked up online. When we got to my friend's house we started walking down his long driveway. I realized this was a dream and asked her if she was still conscious (being that her physical vehicle she occupied had died,) and she said that the only way I could see her in her dreams is if I had a stamp, (she was carrying mail.) We went inside my friend's house and she put the mail on the kitchen counter and on the top of the envelope it read "GOOD 777."

In my second dream I was twirling an umbrella above my head in the counter-clockwise direction. I realized my chakras were spinning in this direction and it didn't feel right. I started to twirl the umbrella in the clockwise direction. When I did this I felt ecstasy inside my body and tons of healing energy. Energy was coming from the left side of my body around to my right. Unfortunately I wasn't able to hold this opposite direction spin for long. I realize now though, that my chakras aren't spinning in the right direction that they should be.

Strengthen your microcosm. Love. Knowledge. Faith.
http://montalk.net/metaphys/42/principl … ion-part-i

Kahnsentrayshun wrote:

In my second dream I was twirling an umbrella above my head in the counter-clockwise direction. I realized my chakras were spinning in this direction and it didn't feel right. I started to twirl the umbrella in the clockwise direction. When I did this I felt ecstasy inside my body and tons of healing energy. Energy was coming from the left side of my body around to my right. Unfortunately I wasn't able to hold this opposite direction spin for long. I realize now though, that my chakras aren't spinning in the right direction that they should be.

Hello Kahnsentrayshun,

My nephew and I did this "ascension" process with one another and got/felt tremendous and uplifting energy from it. This may immensely help You and Your Chakras as the process is focused on that awakening/alignmnet specifically!  I even spoke with Duane on the phone...a wonderful and sincere person, imho!  The Ascension Guidebook is brand new this year, You just may thoroughly enjoy the process and get an uplift/upgrade at the same time. The "twirling" You mention in Your Dream is a part of the Chakra activation process that Your Activation Partner actually uses : )
It was a wonderful thing for Us.

http://www.duanehenkle.com/ascensionguidebook.html
http://www.duanehenkle.com/book2cvrsm.jpg

There are many ways to align...this just happens to be one that I felt sooooo good about, intuitively...and my feelings were right on for myself and my nephew! My nephew is on a parallel metaphysical path and it is a wonderful thing that we found that out at the beginning of 2007!

The Best to You!

mrs me had a fantastic dream last night.

I seemed to be dressed like a monk, in a long robe, and she was following me and a group of other people, to some form of ceremony.
It was dusk and the trek was long. mrs me was tired, and I kept telling her 'Just BELIEVE you can do it..BELIEVE..' Off we all tromped, through fields, over fences, along a gravel path, leading to a forest, and eventually to a flat clearing, lit up, with chairs all around.
A silver haired man (salt and pepper hair, shoulder length and beard) started to ask mrs me many questions about the planet , it's creatures, and the environment. As she talked enthusiastically about the planet, the man (Native American) was nodding approvingly. Finally he said 'Yes - I will marry you' and I was ecstatic a this statement, then a beautiful women with long black wavy hair, to the waist took mrs me to one said, and said 'wait here while your partner is prepared'.
I came out with a white robe, and we both stood face to face, as the man officiated the 'wedding' (we are already married).
Suddenly the man folded his legs into the lotus position and began to levitate about ten foot in the air, with an aura glowing out from him to us.
mrs me felt something down below, and thought (oh my god, we're having sex in front of all these people), but when she looked down, she saw a red flame , spiralling in and around the both of us. The rest of the congregation where singing the Spice Girls hit 'Two Become One'.
The flames engulfed us bothe and we merged, and became a single white light, and shot up, into the heavens. There it was so peaceful and quiet.
Next, the sound of birds singing were all around, and mrs me woke up to the actual sound of the birds dawn chorus, in our garden.

So.. if you don't hear from me in 2008, you'll know why.:)

Wow this thead is amazing. I hope I have some dreams like this sometime, I can't remember the last time I had a hopeful dream for the future.

"I'm reaching for the random or what ever will bewilder me, and following our will and wind we may just go where no one's been."

I recently signed on to the forum and have been really struggling with the whole process of starting to write down and share my story.  At times I have it very clear as to where I want to start but then seem to "forget" what it was that I wanted to write down.  Last night I told myself before going to sleep that I would know where to start and then start writing it today.  I just woke up and do remember my dream. 

I was working at some house somewhere and there was another team working on something else in the house, like plumbers cause they were working with copper pipes.  I had a bunch of free giveaways in my car, some of them being red and blue memory sticks for the computer.  I went and got the box and showed one of the guys and told him how great it was to have these memory sticks - you could always take with you what you wanted to share without bringing the whole computer.  I asked him if he wanted a red one or a blue one and he said "red" so I stuck my hand into the box to grab one and suddenly the box was empty - they were all gone!

My reaction in the dream was a bit funny - I wasn't the least surprised and neither was the man I was going to give it to.  We were going to trade for something and he just said that he would give me whatever it was anyway - told me not to worry about it, that those things happen.

So yes, a bar in the sky to discuss these things would be just great hmm

Once we learn how to get there Dreamspace could be a great place to "gather" at times when we are cut off from the Internet and thus isolated from each other ( due to some kind of disaster, severe weather, stuff like that).

I just borrowed Brad Steiger's Astral Projection from the library, and found it easy to read, pragmatical and in accordance with  earlier readings and my own near death experiences as well as the few OBE-s I had.

23 (edited by nexus 2008-01-01 09:57:23)

Kahnsentrayshun it sounds to me like silver could go up to $44.44 this year.  Your mom said it can be "looked UP online".  Could your mom be trying to confirm a rise in the price of silver?  That the price will soon "look UP"? And you will see it where you regularly check the silver price... online?  In order to write this post online i did the same thing you did to write 44.44  Guess where the $ key is located on the keyboard???

.........................................................

Blue that dream is superb.  Are you familiar with the concept of twin souls or twin rays?  It's possible that you and your wife are are twin rays.  It says somewhere in scripture...  "What God hath joined together, let no man tear asunder".   Most people believe that refers to mundane weddings thinking that God automatically confirms people's choice of marriage partner and that God insists that they must stay together no matter what.  That bible quote is sometimes even used by the celebrant.  Alas, people often go against the inner guide when choosing a partner and choose for reasons other than divine intuition.  So the quote is not a reference to mundane weddings.  "What God hath joined together" refers to twin souls, both of whom have originally emerged from the same Monad or I AM Presence.  These two were created with a uniquely sympathetic soul vibration as no other two souls have.  One is slightly more male energy and the other is slightly more female.  So they're a divine complement to each other and that is just one of the reasons why people feel incomplete when estranged from the beloved. Not to mention many people are also estranged from the inner- spirit.  The solution to this incompleteness and all other human problems?  "Seek ye first the [inner] kingdom and all else shall be added unto you".

Each of us has a twin ray / twin soul and we are one at inner levels.   Throughout untold incarnations we have created our individual karmic paths which have often separated us from our twin soul in the material plane.  Most people are not currently with their twin soul although they again will be eventually.  Two will again become one.   Blue, i believe the dream is a vision of your resurrection and ascension together with your current wife who is your twin flame.  I believe you are farther along the path at inner levels and that you can assist her to reach the goal in this life.  I believe the beautiful man and woman in the dream are representations of the christ- Self of you and your wife and that they truly are preparing you both for the "wedding of the lamb" ... "the bride [the soul] with the bridegroom [the Christ]"... and your re-union together at a soul and spiritual level.  Your white robe is the "wedding garment" called the "deathless solar body" in the esoteric literature... it is your purified etheric body.  The levitating sage is your christ- Self bathing you in spiritual light.   It appears you and your wife will ascend together.  Not everyone does so, because twin souls are often at different levels of awakening.  In those cases, one ascends before the other.

The sex which 'mrs me' (indeed) thought she felt, is the mother light [the kundalini] rising from the base chakra.  The resurrection flame in both of you will rise and will transmute any vestage of karmic substance which separates you.  Like magic it will bring both your souls into divine attunement with each other and a greater union with the inner light.  Your "wedding garment" [the auric white light] will envelop you both and you will ascend into the divine light of your I AM Presence.  Peace and ecstatic joy will be yours forever.  Your long sojourn in the planes of matter, over.  UNION YOURS.   These scenes are not metaphorical and happen at the etheric level to your etheric forms. ie... the "celestial body" which paul talked about and the same etheric body in which Jesus ascended "into heaven". 

A bit more about "the wedding" can be found in The Book of Revelation.  Also, for more info on 'Twin Souls' see "A Dweller on Two Planets" by Frederick Spencer Oliver and Phylos the Thibetan.  It's a true story.   It's a free e- book on "The sacred text archive".  The alphabetical index at left side of the homepage includes a section called "Atlantis" Click there and see the book listed among others.

Another e-book which is all about 'Twin Rays' is titled ... "Brother of the third Degree" by Will Garver.  It's online but this one is not free.  It's about $5 but well worth it.

24 (edited by Blue 2008-01-01 12:54:47)

Thanks Nexus, I was aware of the twin souls/twin ray connection, but when I first read about it, it was in a very New Agey concept, and I next read that the masculine/feminine was in the same one soul, not twin souls, so I put that information on the back burner. Certainly, mrs me was not aware of this. and found your interpretation very enlightening, as did I.

mrs me does hold a lot of (feminine) qualities, that, try as hard as I might, I cannot easily develop, and vice versa. However, together we make one good soul. (after burning out the residue big_smile). We both want to go to Nova Scotia, and ride the big wave to oblivion, when it comes, together.

mrs me has lots of dreams about us going through a portal, together. We often go to sacred sites that have the arch shaped portals, seen in her dreams, and enter in the manner of her dreams, but no such luck yet.:cool:

So, I will pick up the twin ray concept off the back burner and follow your links. Thanks.

A Dweller on Two Planets wrote:

CHAPTER VII
THE TRANSFIGURATION

I might give many more life scenes. Let these suffice. Turn now to our present.

The reunion of the semi-egoii is one in which, after the mighty ordeal of the Great Crisis, the souls of the feminine and masculine elements become on the same plane; both are perfect. This is the marriage made in heaven. Become so that each thinks, wills and expresses itself the same in all ways simultaneously, the two alter egoii are then one, having a feminine, negative, and a masculine, positive, aspect. Then these two potentials unite and receive the Spirit, or I AM, which was always undivided, and which illumined each soul of its pair equally. So is this last union. Thus Phyris is me, living, being, immanent, and speaks this message with me; is I, and yet, mysterious truth, is herself! Likewise I am her and yet again, myself. I speak, and it is she; she speaks and it is I; for we are one being, one spirit, androgyne, perfect. Yet not perfect as our Father is, for He is perfect as Conditionless Being, but our perfection is that of a part, because we are all of God, but not He of any one of us. Indeed, were this not true, then our attainment of perfection, Jesus' attainment of it, or any child of the Father, would find in its realization annihilation.

And Uncle Bob is synchronsitic, as usual..
http://explorerrace.blogspot.com/

Thanks Nexus.

[youtube]jgfnKO2tsBk[/youtube]

25 (edited by nexus 2008-01-02 02:38:11)

Hi Blue,

Yes both masculine and femminine qualities do make up each individual soul.  But, with each twin,  one is innately a bit more femminine and the other a bit more masculine.   It's an inner polarity which provides the attraction for the completeness of both.   We've all had incarnations in both male and female forms in order to develop the masculine and femminine qualities of the soul.  And of course in any particular incarnation, it's no surprise that we strongly identify with our present form.  Gender is pretty powerful conditioning. 

I'm sure a Jungian analyst would interpret the dream as being soley (soul- ly) about one soul.  That's understandable.  Jungian analysis is great as far as it goes and thats pretty far.   But your wife's dream was transcendental, including the classic elements of a much bigger picture.   Maybe one day the field of psychology will expand some more and include these deeper mysteries.

Your quote from "A Dweller on Two Planets" was good because it also points out that not only is "ascension" not the oblivion of individual self- awareness but that the union of twin souls maintains a continuity of self- awareness too... even in oneness.   I feel good about all that.  We are now part of the oneness of 'All That Is' ... and we now have individuality..... so why not then?  This universe clearly allows for it, so i think it would be a bigger speculative leap to imagine we'd lose our individuality than keep it. 

Quite a few other mysteries just as amazing are revealed in that book.   It's worth plowing through the beggining part which deals with Zailm's rise to the center of power in Atlantis ~ 16000 yrs ago [aprox 4000 yrs before it sunk in cataclysmic fashion].   The political, religious, economic life of Atlantis at that time is described in detail before a light is shone on greater mysteries. 

Thanks for the Uncle Bob.  Hadn't seen him but will look into the site.

Cheers Blue.