Topic: Best Computer and Software to escape the Matrix

Had a funny thought...what type of computer and software would be an ally in transcending the matrix? Seems like matrix-supporting companies like Dell and Microsoft would subconsciously undermine efforts to escape the matrix. I suppose some type of independent maker and linux perhaps would be best. I thought of getting an ACER which is chinese made..any thoughts anyone?

Re: Best Computer and Software to escape the Matrix

Whoa. I actually never thought about that.

Any computer processor with a speed above 800 MHz emits microwaves.  It's better for the sake of your health to stick with older equipment if you can stand to use it.  I don't have the patience for it myself.  I used to have a Dell, and I had some really incredible experiences using it, both negative and positive, but mostly negative.  It felt like it generated a portal into other dimensions.  One day I forgot to unplug it during a storm, and lightning got it.  It was probably a blessing.  It changed my life, a lot of the turmoil I had been experiencing gradually settled down. 

AMD processors feel better to me than Intel.  I don't know the technical reason why, but I suffer a lot less using AMD.  Being around an Intel processor gives me splitting headaches and opens dimensional doorways (or should I say, "windows") I would rather not have open.

4 (edited by SamIAm 2007-04-20 02:11:42)

Umm why not just get a MAC?  I'm switching soon.  Mac's dont get viruses/adware/spyware or any of that crap that Microsoft computers get. 

In my experience HP:HEWLETT PACKARD are the worst computers ever.  They always seem to suffer harddrive problems.  I've had 3 so far, and they suck, and their support team is in INDIA.  It sucks too.

Anyway most of all the computers have an INTEL processor these days, even the MACS. So your pretty much screwed that way.

Also get linux or another open platform program instead of windows. I would just get a mac.

5 (edited by proto 2007-04-20 09:43:04)

oavada wrote:

Had a funny thought...what type of computer and software would be an ally in transcending the matrix? Seems like matrix-supporting companies like Dell and Microsoft would subconsciously undermine efforts to escape the matrix. I suppose some type of independent maker and linux perhaps would be best. I thought of getting an ACER which is chinese made..any thoughts anyone?

Hmm... perhaps maybe build your own computer?! My brother is a computer geek- he's very knowledgeable and knows his stuff. He built his current computer back in 2002 and put each and every part in and updates it whenever he feels it is necessary. He never, if rarely, gets any viruses and runs smoothly. I honestly wish I can steal it, but that requires too much effort and I would feel like a weirdo afterwards, so...maybe I'll ask him to build a computer for me once this SONY laptop is finished?! lol

So start learning about computers. It's very helpful- things like software, hardware, programs, etc. Think of it as learning about the parts in your car. If you drive, you must know the parts, otherwise you will be gyped by some shady auto mechanic and pay $600 dollars for a repair you could have done yourself for $40 bucks, so if you have a computer now, you can update it instead of throwing away good money on something that you didn't have to.

Also, aside from building your own computer, I think it doesn't really matter because "they" will track you down via internet connection, not the brand of computer. Of course, there are crappy computers out there; you want to choose one that is reliable and worth your money. I don't think you should worry about things like these because the fact is, people have escaped the matrix without computers. I think it's more of the "computer" you have inside you (i.e. ego, impulses, thoughts, etc) rather than those acers you can find in one of those street fairs/markets in NYC (yep, acers are cheap...in quality too). All in all, lose the fear frequency and enjoy life. There is a bad side to it, as we all know, there is no denying that. But, if you look carefully, there is beauty and lots of fun to it too. I think the latter is a nice starting point in escaping.

"We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same."
– Carlos Castaneda

SamIAm wrote:

Umm why not just get a MAC?  I'm switching soon.  Mac's dont get viruses/adware/spyware or any of that crap that Microsoft computers get. 

In my experience HP:HEWLETT PACKARD are the worst computers ever.  They always seem to suffer harddrive problems.  I've had 3 so far, and they suck, and their support team is in INDIA.  It sucks too.

Anyway most of all the computers have an INTEL processor these days, even the MACS. So your pretty much screwed that way.

Also get linux or another open platform program instead of windows. I would just get a mac.

Right, I totally agree with you about HP products. They are the worst designed, engineered and built products on the market i think. Id buy a Dell long before an HP i think. I ended up buying an ACER recently with an AMD chip. Not surprisingly, HP is waging a smear campaign against ACER claiming theyre stealing HP technology. HP is nervous about recent Acer gains in total sales and share of the market.

Macs seem foreign to me since i grew up with IBM computers. Plus, theyre expensive. I tend to shy away from American companies anyway because theyre just too aggressive and imperialistic and profit-obsessed with their practices.

I think this Acer running an AMD Turion 64 with a 64 bit Linux OS will work well.  Acer is essentially Chinese made, and it might be a good alternative to American companies. Acer Laptops are the number one sellling laptops in Europe too, and I respect a lot of what the european programmers have been doing. I think they tend to be completely more efficient with their software programming than the bloated american companies.

For example. avast! antivirus from alwil software out of Czechoslovakia is so far superior to american anti-virus makers like norton and mcafee that im tempted to look over to europe for more efficient alternatives in software.

proto wrote:

Hmm... perhaps maybe build your own computer?!

I might do that someday when i have the money..I think it might cost a little too much to build a decent one with what i have to operate with now. Definitely down the road ill be doing something like that. I ended up buying an acer, which some feel is bad quality and some say better than Dell for the price..so we'll see how it goes. The reports ive seen are like 88% to 12% in favor of Acer, and one professional tech told me Acer's blow away Dell's in his opinion..so, we'll see!

Athenais wrote:

AMD processors feel better to me than Intel.  I don't know the technical reason why, but I suffer a lot less using AMD.  Being around an Intel processor gives me splitting headaches and opens dimensional doorways (or should I say, "windows") I would rather not have open.

right, im gonna try AMD for the first time. I got an amd turion 64 computer recently. AMD has less resources to work with than Intel so theyre forced to be more efficient and innovative with their products I think. Hopefully that will translate to a better, more efficient chip than Intel..So far  the AMD's are outperforming comprable Intel chips. I do like Intel tho as a company, but Ive been turned off recently by all the duo core, core 2 duo fiasco with them.

They have the Pentium line still left over, the centrino family, then the Core Solo, Dual Core, and the Core 2 Duo..Seems like a mess really..AMD seems a lot more streamlined and efficient to me.

Best Computer and Software to escape the Matrix:

Best computer=My brain
Best software=My thoughts
Best Result=escape big_smile

to obvious? lol

The best AV right now are German Avira, Russian Kaspersky and Slovakian NOD32.
Avira free version http://www.free-av.com/
http://www.av-comparatives.org/ to see the AVs efficiency.

Right now the best microprocessor by far, sadly is Intel C2D family, they are
everything good that the predecessors(crap) was not, if I an not mistaken the
Israeli engineer Intel team are responsible for the achievements.

I lost track of how many computers I build, lots lots lots...
If anyone needs information I may help.

BTW, I agree with calpamu

Bye, Pictus

--------------------
http://pictus.co.nr

Pictus wrote:

The best AV right now are German Avira, Russian Kaspersky and Slovakian NOD32.
Avira free version http://www.free-av.com/
http://www.av-comparatives.org/ to see the AVs efficiency.

Right now the best microprocessor by far, sadly

Avira isnt listed in the comparatives unfortunately...im surprised to see avast! score so poorly. I may have to run Kaspersky and see if it detects things avast! doesnt...thanks for the info!

oavada wrote:

what type of computer and software would be an ally in transcending the matrix?

According to matrix/Illuminati researcher and speaker Dr. Leonard Horowitz, the essence of computers numerically equalls the mark of the beast so following this line of reasoning, avoiding computers altogether would be the only route to escaping the 'matrix'.

I am as is Void.

13 (edited by Pictus 2007-04-21 14:09:33)

oavada wrote:

Avira isnt listed in the comparatives unfortunately...im surprised to see avast! score so poorly. I may have to run Kaspersky and see if it detects things avast! doesnt...thanks for the info!

You are welcome, but look again more carefully, mainly at the first entries...

Heuristic test results
http://www.av-comparatives.org/seiten/e … 006_11.php

“Real life” test results
http://www.av-comparatives.org/seiten/e … 007_02.php

Bye, Pictus

--------------------

http://www.syssrc.com/html/museum/images/abacus.jpg

Works without power.

No microwave emissions.

No upgrades needed.

No viruses.

Never crashes.

Works in water.

Unfortunately, the MP3 compatable model is not quite ready for market.  I hear they're going to call it I-Abaci.

I-Abaci... smilebig_smilelol

Bye, Pictus

--------------------