Re: Dreams

Hi everyone,

Based on the energetic vibrations of your dreams that you so kindly shared, this is the information that I was hearing while reading them.

I would like to share my insights with the “Nobel Realms Community“? as a contribution to its collective awareness and to a possibility of creating Freedom to Be in any situation and at any given moment of time.

Keep in mind:

-There is no “right“? or “wrong“? information in your dreams…just "what is".
-We are part of a collective (community, group), and when we speak or see dreams, we serve as a vessel for information to flow that needs to be brought forward in order to assist us in growth. The information is based on dreams that were presented by Xenopope, Montalk, SednaSphere, and Stephen in the postings from 2004-09-28 till yesterday.
-And most importantly, do not see my interpretations as “The Truth“?…just try them on and see if they feel “right“? for YOU.

The collective mind of Nobel Realm spoke about the following underlying issues:

-Feeling not being fully belonging to Earth and lacking knowledge about life on Earth.
-The tasks that Earth as a system provides are not accepted and are viewed as meaningless labor with a feeling of being stuck or imprisoned.
-Sharing information that is considered to be “The Truth“? is viewed as a dangerous endeavor.
-Lack of trust for authority with an underlying fear of being “screwed“?.
-Control of life (situation) seems to only be attainable on an individual basis, and not while being as part of ONE, or community, even if that community contains a higher intelligence and/or awareness. A vivid sense of danger in BELONGING to a group was strongly present
-It seems that one’s survival depends only on individual abilities/awareness. But paradoxically enough, there is also uncertainty about individual choice and a feeling of powerlessness in facing the consequence of that choice.

Once again, this information is based on dreams and serves as a contribution to the awareness of travelers of Nobel Realms. smile

In the nebulous Infinity of Nothingness we ascend to the malleable Possibility of Everything. - Oracle

Oracle wrote:

-Feeling not being fully belonging to Earth and lacking knowledge about life on Earth.
-The tasks that Earth as a system provides are not accepted and are viewed as meaningless labor with a feeling of being stuck or imprisoned.
-Lack of trust for authority with an underlying fear of being “screwed“?.
-Control of life (situation) seems to only be attainable on an individual basis, and not while being as part of ONE, or community, even if that community contains a higher intelligence and/or awareness.
-It seems that one’s survival depends only on individual abilities/awareness.

Hello Oracle.

All of these fit my personality to the 'T'. I am an introvertive personality . . . ?

I am as is Void.

Yep, Oracle, you're correct in your assessements of some of the stuff I deal with, too!

Xenopope wrote:

All of these fit my personality to the 'T'. I am an introvertive personality . . . ?

Dear Xenopope,

That has nothing to do with your personality...just with your state of mind. It shows the thinking system (programming) under which you are currently operating. It can be shifted at any moment if it stops serving you. The dreams merely provide us with information and then we have free will to choose what to do with it. Remember, before anything can be healed it must be revealed.

In the nebulous Infinity of Nothingness we ascend to the malleable Possibility of Everything. - Oracle

In my childhood, I always had this strange dream.  My father would tell me to go and wait inside his van, because we were going to go somewhere.  Everytime I would get inside the van, an invisible man would get in and drive away with me inside.

I had several variations with the dream.  Sometime the man would jump out of the van and I had to grab the wheel to keep from crashing.  Sometimes my sibling also got inside the van with me.  Sometimes I refused to wait for my father, telling him that "an invisible man would drive me away".

I hated those dreams.  For some reason, they filled me with terror.

I usually cannot remember my dreams the next morning, and i hardly dreamt it seemed. I believe this was because of excessive pot-smoking... so i am trying to stop that. and wouldnt you know, dreams are starting again??

anyways heres one i wrote down, sorry if it sounds dumb.

dream log 8-30-2004

2 wierd dreams this night, one of which i already forgot.

the most recent one was this:

i was on my old street where i grew up. some of my friends (new friends) were at one of my old friends house down the street. um, for some reason they wanted me to get them beer.

later on i was with my step brother, for some reason driving one of those astro vans. it clicked in my mind that he could buy my friends some beer. so i asked if he would be so kind...

... so we went back to my friends house, and he had 2 other friends over, who were sitting on lawn chairs outside. they seemed distracted. i said wuttup and asked where the other one was, they pointed he was right there in a chair, i thought he was asleep.

i called him and he came to, explained they were staring at the night sky, cuz there were 'shooting stars' that were exploding !!?
i looked up to see this, and there was streaks flying across night sky, and some would explode, some would dissapear and some were red.

strange, i thought as i told them i could get them brew. so we all hopped into my bro's van and headed down my street.

for some reason before exiting my street, my bro turns around and he jumps the curb of this house, and heads straight for the door.
he smashes in the door (then it seemed to be a wall) of the house, and quickly reversed and speeds away down the way of street.

wierd, but i looked back to make sure. then some reason i wasnt on the van anymore, i began hearing someone moan in pain, and something flashed the words "head injury" or something peculiar like that.
then i walked down street to see, perhaps someone was hurt. i came to see the person hurt, it was (i knew already) bart simpson. (go figure) so i approached him, then i was under a table where he was standing and i leaped at him making a cougar sound.

[wokeup]

remember i said sorry if they sound kind of silly...
i thought the Sky Meteor part was interesting.

------------------------

I also faintly remember this other dream i had a few months back, this one really struck me as "odd"

I dont remember much details at all, except for ONE thing;

I was staring up at the Sky, it was Night-time and i think it was a clear night (no clouds - but alot of stars)

But, up in the sky, was this HUGE planet !! I swear it was a planet, not a Star, not a Comet, not the Moon (the moon was also in the sky, and the Moon was not even 1/4 of the size of this planet in the sky

I remember staring at this huge planet in awe, with a little bit of strange feeling inside of me, and i knew it was a planet because i could see its atmosphere, its clouds, and appearently some Land formations/ Water formations in between the clouds.

This thing was HUGE in the sky, slowly moving

------------------------------------

Thanks Guys, I LOVE DREAM THREADS !

"...i was taken by the hand, from the ocean to the sand..."
nitin sawhney - 'eastern eyes'

37 (edited by Xenopope 2004-10-11 09:10:27)

3,7,127... wrote:

In my childhood, I always had this strange dream.  My father would tell me to go and wait inside his van, because we were going to go somewhere.  Everytime I would get inside the van, an invisible man would get in and drive away with me inside.

That similar to one of my childhood dreams.

Playing with a big ball in the front yard with my father. The ball gets bounced to the street and then a car drives up, takes the ball and drives off!

I am as is Void.

!!!!!!!!!!!
Xenopope

I had a dream very similar to that.

I was playing in the front yard of my house and my father walked up to me and took the ball from my hand.  Then he drove away in his van.  I cried and kept saying he was a "bad person".

39 (edited by Xenopope 2004-10-11 09:49:12)

zonabi wrote:

I usually cannot remember my dreams the next morning, and i hardly dreamt it seemed. I believe this was because of excessive pot-smoking... so i am trying to stop that. and wouldnt you know, dreams are starting again??

anyways heres one i wrote down, sorry if it sounds dumb.

dream log 8-30-2004

2 wierd dreams this night, one of which i already forgot.

I'm pretty sure pot-smoking will do that. I've verified this in myself and at least one other individual.

I didn't think it was dumb, my dreams change like that too. OR is it just our remembrance of it/gaps in the memories that changes??

Many think everyone dreams all the time (while sleeping) regardless of whether they remember, so I thought maybe we dream all the time whether we're awake or sleeping. Maybe that's what the sub-concious is. The part of yourself your're normally not aware of.

Before I have remembered additional parts of dreams. I remembered four dreams a night before but it was only four different set of circumstances which were seemingly separated. Maybe it's all the same dream . . .

I am as is Void.

40 (edited by Auendove 2004-10-11 16:41:00)

montalk,

I wanted to make this below comment about your dream when I read it, but I thought maybe it would be out of place. It's since been stewing on the back burner. big_smile It's such a small comment, and maybe I'm making a huge leap here, maybe even making an assumption, but I just gotta share, so, heck-fire... why start being shy now anyway, huh?

montalk wrote:

Last night I also had a "knowing dream" - I was in Burger King looking at frowny people all around, myself being frowny and worried that no matter what I did, the MCS would know in advance and set things up to screw me over --  but then a "knowing" told me that if I moved to a different emotional/awareness frequency beyond the range of the MCS, I could no longer tracked and I'd therefore be free. So I upped my attitude and began seeing how all people were One, which made everything brighten up and allowed me to walk out the door with confidence.

Betcha you never thought you'd find the UF with your heart instead of your mind... hmmmm?

big_smile big_smile big_smile

Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.
------
Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.
------
If you spin around on your chair really fast, things around here will make a lot more sense.

lol

"Who-ya", "heavens to betsy", and Ahhhhhh.... Whatever. smile

Right brain meets left brain, and lo and behold there's the pineal gland! 

It's such a joy to share our dreams and learn from each other-LOVE sharing  smile

If there is no time
      Then you have time for everything.
   You're never in a hurry.
That's true freedom.

SO, I gotta tell about these two dreams.  After the first I had been thinking I should probably post here, but then the next night having a very similar dream I know I have to.

Two nights ago, I dreamt that I was walking down this street past all these people (usually a sign, it seems, that I"m going to have an "important" dream - I've sometimes thought the many people represent many souls in some sort of other real, or maybe not).  So I'm walking and I see someone I know and stop to talk to them, and we talk for a bit and this creepy man walks up to us.  I say creepy because I immediately got a bad vibe from him and he just didn't "seem right."  He said "got any tweak?  wanna get high?"  Now, I've had enough history with crystal meth to know that it is the closest thing to Satan incarnate in this world, and I said "no!"  Now the guy was already a bit shorter than me and my friend, but he crouched down so his head was right at my gut and he pushed his face hard into me at a point between my belly button and my crotch, and dug in with two sharp fingers into my legs and started pushing me back.  I told him no no don't do this and he said "just give me a second, I need to reconfigure your soul" and I'm like but I don't think I need that!  And I'm thinking "OK, this guy means business, but I'm a pacifist so I don't want to use violence to get him off me" and I yell to my friend and other people on the street to get this thing off me but they just look at me like "dude you're on your own with that."  Now it's like his face ends in a beak or something because its a point digging right into me and pushing me back with such force that I'm being pushed from the street very very fast.  At the same time I'm considering what to do about this and being afraid (first time I"ve felt fear in a dream in some time) it also occurs to me that the beak pushing in is almost like the guy's got an erection, and I think hey maybe this could be hot.  But its hot in a really perverted way, like I've felt what's been talked about in another topic about sexual fantasies being way overly depraved like sick satanic torture shit, and I think this situation is hot in the same way I think that stuff is hot when I have it.  I've recently narrowly avoided consenting to some destructive sex including being willingly infected with HIV, but I know I don't want that kind of depravity.  Now this thing said something important other than the soul-reconfiguring bit, but I don't remember what.  After I woke up from this I knew it was so important I had to write it down, including that line I don't now remember but used the old "not gonna get near enough sleep tonight" excuse.  Then I went into a dream where I did write it down, so maybe the missing details are recorded in my subconscious?

So I'm affected by this all day yesterday, and last night had a similar dream, except this time it was a tall older man that pushed on my forehead with such force.  I don't recall the sensation of moving this time, but he pushed so relentlessly hard on the center of my forehead, between my eyes about halfway to the hairline.  It hurt so bad it felt like he would crush my skull, and I woke up feeling real pain in that place - but of course that could be psychosomatic or maybe I had pain there to begin with like some sort of sinus headache that triggered the dream, but taken in context with the previous dream sounds like they're related.  I remember in the second dream I decided I wasn't going to stand down like I did the first time and tried to reach out and attack him, and the only weak spot that seemed within reach was his crotch which I tried to hit him hard there but whenever my hand got close he just slipped away immediately out of reach.

So these have got me thinking about ALL kinds of things, which is good of course.  I remember the C's site saying something about the futility of pacifism with malevolent entities.  Like STO doesn't mean loving demons away but may even give them strength.  They had a funny example about someone jabbing a stick in your eye, and trying to explain to them, in a respectful way, how you can understand the importance of their feeling the need to blind you, you don't entirely approve (not to be pushy, though) and still......the stick.....my eye.....

It also got me thinking about chakras, which I know next to NOTHING about, other than there's six or seven that are like connections to your higher self.  Seems relevant because I was attacked twice on specific points that I think are chakras, I guess maybe my sexual chakra and my third eye. 

The guy trying to get to me first thru drugs then resorting to physical attack seems like STS trying to gain consent thru things like drugs (some are good sometimes, but like I said I think meth is true evil) so when I didn't consent he moves but still tries to get consent thru an almost sexual violent seduction.

I guess I'm wondering if this means anything to anyone here, or if any of you might have tips on what to do next time they try to reconfigure my soul in a dream lol.  Incidentally, dreams have been really positive lately and even had my first lucid dreams a few weeks ago (thought still without total control).  The only habit I've changed in the past few days is beginning to take gingko biloba maybe three days before the first dream.  Sorry this was so long and convoluted.

disconect wrote:

I guess I'm wondering if this means anything to anyone here, or if any of you might have tips on what to do next time they try to reconfigure my soul in a dream lol.

First let me say the following:  No one can "reconfigure" your soul.  Any reconfiguration of a soul belongs to you and to you only. Even listening to the voice of your soul and the access to the voice of your energetic support team (we all have one) is fully available for me because you asked for it.

And yet, you had this dream. 'Why?". This is what comes to me…see if this fits you…

Based on that what I hear from your vibration it has to do with Your search for Your core. And, at this time are not yet able to connect to the essence of your being.

It seems to me that you are in some kind of situation that is asking you to bring yourself forward and be fully who you are.  Said another way, this is your time to learn to be content with who you are and start to be comfortable in your own skin. So pay attention to how easily you speak up and notice any tendency to withhold your voice.

And, just as a suggestion, you might want to change your username "Disconect", to something has more meaning of being "whole, together"…something like “Integrity“?.

Thank you to Oracle for the dream analyses.

Last week I dreamt about receiving a "meat bomb" from the Cass.org people - it was a package of raw chicken meat with a time-set explosive inside. It didn't explode, or at least I wasn't around in the dream to see it explode.

In my dream this morning, Lyra and I were outside in the parking lot at night when a large kangaroo came up to us. I held out my gloved hand in a friendly gesture and it nuzzled me with its muzzle, but it became quickly aggressive and about to kick our ass. So we ran to the car, locked the doors, I fumbled with the ignition as it lurked outside trying to find a way in, and we backed up out of there as fast as possible.

Looking all this up at dreammoods.com:

"To see raw meat in your dream, signifies that there will be many obstacles and discouragement in achieving your goals."

"To see a bomb in your dream, signifies that you may be going through a potentially explosive and trying situation in your waking life. The bomb could represent repressed desires and unexpressed emotions that are likely to explode or burst if not dealt with soon. It could be something within yourself, such as the desire to explode with anger over an issue that's affecting you."

"To see chickens in your dream, symbolizes cowardliness and a lack of willpower. Chickens also represents excessive chatter and gossip. Listen closely to what people may be saying about you or what you are saying about others."

"To dream that a kangaroo attacks you,  foretells that false accusations will damage and jeopardize your reputation."

----

Pretty interesting...

Acquiring fringe knowledge is like digging for diamonds in a mine field.

45 (edited by Alushe 2004-11-12 15:40:57)

I'm glad this thread was opened, as I was about to post a dream experience I had just last night.

I am a hostage negotiator, or possibly a member of a counter terrorist group (I can't quite remember that part). I'm with a team about to enter a large building to rescue hostages purportedly being held in said building. As we enter and look around the building, it is apparent that there's no one there at all. Then a monitor flickers on one of the walls and I see a man dressed very smartly, like the president or something. He speaks something, I can't remember what, and then green gas fills the house. I am told that I have just been infected with something called "BLOOM", I remember the name very clearly, and that I have 24 hours to live.
The next parts of the dream are a bit hazier, but I remember a few details:

I go to a chinese remedy store and for some reason my chinese friend Pei Lin is working there (he owns a cybercafe in RL). He's very concerned about me being infected with BLOOM (I'm guessing it isn't contagious, or hoping anyway). He recommends me some herbs etc, and a rattle-drum which is supposedly used for driving out demons. I leave with the things, and I actually remember in the dream sitting and thinking for some time about what I'm going to do with my last hours.

I don't remember anymore from that point, hopefully triggers throughout the rest of today will remind me. I'll re-post if that is the case.