Topic: Hypnotic Resonance

aka Frequency Fence...

From my personal experience, it takes a sustained force of Will to hold the conciousness in a frequency that is higher than that of our normal operating systems.

There are many techniques to assist but it all boils down to the Will of the individual.

The difficult path is identification and subsequent erradication of everything that hinders the endeavor.  I think it was Castanada;  "you can chop off each head of the 1,000 head monster or you can drive your sword straight to the heart".  Or something like that.  It takes a long time to find each head and chop it off.  To find each program and decompile it.

It is also difficult to hold a sustained Will of objective as-is-ness, with constant hypnotic resonance.  But it's quicker.  And the results are cumulative.

All thoughts welcome.

Re: Hypnotic Resonance

zen,
The Castenada quote, which I think might be "self-importance is like a monster with a 1000 heads, you cut one off and another pops-up".   That could be what you're talking about.    Anyway, I agree with you on all counts, about the sustained force of will to hold a higher frequency.   Very good point. 

It would be nice if we could come up with some kind of technique or method to get that done.     The only thing I can think of from the work of CC that might help is stopping the internal dialogue.

I know that silencing the mind, from direct experience, can be an amazing ally in maintaining higher frequencies.

Just thought I'd drop this in....I hope it means something.

PH

z3n3rg wrote:

There are many techniques to assist but it all boils down to the Will of the individual.

Makes sense...pulling yourself up by the bootstraps...using the force of your freewill to rise against the forces holding you down. When psychic attack or scalar zapping pulls you under, it takes awareness and willpower to rise back to the surface. More awareness and willpower could take you even higher.

Seems that without willpower, awareness is never acted upon. And without awareness, willpower is misdirected. Like if you misunderstand someone and become mistakenly angry, sure you could use willpower to be more positive about the whole thing, but that would be pressing the breaks while the gas pedal is still down. With a little more awareness, you might not feel negative to begin with.  And likewise with rising to a higher state of mind - if your currend mindset is so due to lack of awareness, a bit more awareness that triggers a radical shift in perspective might ease how much willpower is needed to rise to the next level.

But when we forget what we know, or when we should know better, I think that's when willpower counts the most. Because let's face it, it's one thing to know something, another to put it into practice. We know that being more conscious from moment to moment is a good thing, but actually doing that takes willpower.

Also, when in a bad mood, there is a difference between using willpower to suppress it, and using willpower to shift yourself into a better mood. The transmutation of negative emotional energy takes self-awareness and willpower, and if Mouravieff is correct generates the fuel needed to power up your link with the higher self. But man I tell you some people who should know better instead defend their negativity by rationalizing away this transmutation as New Age "positive thinking." Sucks to be them.

Acquiring fringe knowledge is like digging for diamonds in a mine field.

4 (edited by z3n3rg 2006-09-01 13:43:06)

Thanks for the additional points guys.

This post came about from the current stage of experience I've gotten to (as most of my posts are).  I've been able to fully stop conscious (brain) thinking enough times to finally see some of the cumulative effect.  I can still only do it for maybe 10-20 seconds at most.  It's about the hardest thing I've ever done.  Anyway, these seconds have added up.

I'm now able to see some of the contrast between our collective hypnosis and what I can best describe as seeing objective as-is-ness.  Of course, it does no good to see contrast unless you study it and use it for something.  It's not an attainment as much as it's just another step.

All 3 angles of perspective can be held at one time in real-time.  The hypnotic frequency of daily life, the inner stillness of objective as-is-ness, and the awareness of the vast contrast between the two states.  Some might think that stopping the inner chatter will lead to some numbness of being; some blissed-out-hippie-ganja-blank-stare persona.  From my experience though, that's just not the case.  It's a tool.  A study mechanism.  A way to see the reality of the situation in a different way.  A way to free the mind just enough to trully realize for oneself the paradoxical futility and wonderment of this particular "life" experience.

My mind thinks weird sometimes but I mean where else in the billions of years and vast expanse of the universe are you able to jump in your metal box on wheels and go to McDonalds to grab a big mac?  The trick is to do any old thing like that but without the memories and subjective identifications or judgements and with the deepest level spiritual concepts help as an overlay over the conscious perspective.

All this brought me to the actual real-time experience of the sheer density/heaviness of the Hypnotic Resonance of everyday society.  It's one thing to notice the grids of wires that form actual 3d boxes in cities.  --Stopping at a stop light and focusing just on all the power lines and telephone lines.  Then expand that out in the mind to cover a city, a country, a planet.  Add to the visual the underground telephone, coaxial, electrical, fibre optic cables, metal pipes, and running water.  The Grid.  The Matrix.--  Anyway, it's one thing to picture this is your mind and be aware of it all by default.  It's quite another to actually FEEL it due to the contrast between it and an alternative awareness that has been cultivated by Will.

I found that now, the scales are tipped at all levels.  It's now harder to choose this particular collective 3d mass-hypnosis over the alternative perspective.  Eleven years ago the hypnosis was the default.  It's almost to the point where the objective as-in-ness perspective is the default.  Almost.

5 (edited by z3n3rg 2006-09-01 14:07:08)

From what I can tell the subconscious thinks in concept groups.  Flowing, maleable, interconnected abstract and logical concept groups.  'Above average' human thinking seems to be thinking in concepts that can be reworked on the fly.  'Normal' seems to be thinking in concepts that are unchangable (by choice of choosing the default).  In other words, the programs and such.  'Below Average' seems to be fully linear thinking (one thought at a time in one direction at a time).

For those that follow the concept of densities (3d, 4d, 5d, etc) I venture to say that our thought pattern should also grow in density.  Holding a higher density of thought in any given moment.  For myself, I've found the best way to achieve this density of thought is to think in concept groups.  To think in full spatial awareness.  Out of site out of mind?  No.  Initiate willpower to overcome the laziness of thought to hold "out of site" in mind.

They gave us their mind.  Decompile it, change the source code to suit one's own goals, recompile, and then willfully run it.  But of course, always maintaining it's liquidity.  It's maleability.  And the ever constant searching for new connections and rethinking old connections.

6 (edited by z3n3rg 2006-09-01 14:59:02)

PH,

I was in a zone there for a minute.  I just found the quote.

"...self-importance was a monster that had three thousand heads.  And one could face up to it and destroy it in any of three ways.  The first way was to sever each head one at a time; the second was to reach that mysterious state of being called the place of no pity, which destroyed self-importance by slowly starving it; and the third was to pay for the instantaneous annihilation of the three-thousand-headed monster with one's symbolic death."

Self-importance, the Ego, the Shadow Self, etc., to me, is merely a specific way of thinking.  If one could think every thought in infinite terms then the "monster" would be infinitesimally small.

But yea, no matter what route is taken it takes inner will.  Inner will takes a knowing of beingness.  A sense of self-responsibility.  A sense of honorable humility.  It takes cultivation.  Self-honesty.  Self-motivation.  And an acceptance of all that is self (aka self-forgiveness).

Stopping the inner dialogue has been a great tool for me.  Balancing all thought with their opposites has worked well.  Imagination of the 3d unseen adds a bit of depth to the perspective (visualizing the atoms, forces, molecules, air, etc that is 3d but that we can't see).  I've come up with a bunch of little things over the years for the purpose of both intellectual and awareness expansion.  I guess anything beyond the normal default thought pattern will add weight.

From what I can tell so far, the other ingredients are endurance (longsuffering) and patience.  It's easy to have both when one hold's the thought of "death at arm's length" in mind.  In fact, that "death at arm's length" concept helped me substantially years back when I was introduced to it.  I just ask myself, how important can this all be if we all die anyway?  Not in a nihilistic way of course.  But in a seeking of the intelligence that created this amazingly intricate and complex system of systems within systems overlapping systems.

Montalk wrote:

Also, when in a bad mood, there is a difference between using willpower to suppress it, and using willpower to shift yourself into a better mood. The transmutation of negative emotional energy takes self-awareness and willpower, and if Mouravieff is correct generates the fuel needed to power up your link with the higher self.

Absolutely.
Collect Knowledge.
Utilize the Knowledge in Real-Time to gain Understanding.
Utilize the Understanding in Real-Time to gain Wisdom.
Utilize the Wisdom in Real-Time to gain Halcyonic Knowingness.
Utilize Halcyonic Knowingness in Real-Time to gain Infinity.

Ive noticed with me if I can successfully get my internal "babbler" to shut up for a moment, I have trouble visualizing. Im hoping to replace "the babbler" with images.  Im finding it difficult not to have the dialogue going with images at the same time, though.

In man's analysis and understanding of himself, it is as well to know from whence he came as whither he is going.   Edgar Cayce

Beliefs are tools for social conditioning, rather than expressions of inner realization or inner truth.   unknown
Ad Verecundiam

9 (edited by z3n3rg 2006-09-02 07:55:59)

treehugger,

When you do get the "babbler" to shut up for a moment, is there are particular shift in feeling attached to it?  For me, I found there was.  I memorized the feeling to the point I can bring it back up without thought.  I utilize this to hold the thoughtless state while practicing visualization.

I've done that enough to where the feeling has become denser and easier to hold.  It actually now feels like a "sense of being".  A sense of being without thought.

There was a tripping point though.  I've found this to be the case with all my self-experiments.  I just had to keep adding weight.  I had to remember to practice more and more often.  Attempt to hold more and more concepts in each moment.  Then the weight would finally shift and the practice would get easier and easier.

And I try everything I can think of to get to any particular tripping point.  All thoughts and all connections add weight.  Just had to ensure I was always steering those towards my goal.

Here's some more thoughts.  Utilize the inner dialogue.  Try to get more efficient with the actual words.  Use less words.  Or get it down to one word that brings up a previous thoughtless visualization.  Take the visualization of Earth.  Keep adding all the visualizations (view from space, from your car, etc.) and try to hold them under the one word Earth.  Everytime you see a picture in a news story or the background of a car commercial on TV; add that picture to the visual concept of Earth.  Everywhere you drive memorize the feelings, sites, sounds and all that from every moment you can keep awareness and connect that sensory input back to one word.

This exercise is, of course, not the end product.  It's only a way I've used to densify non-thought awareness.

Tree Hugger, I have the same problem!  z3n3rg, will try some of your techniques.  Thanks.

Hey Solo!!

z3n3rg...thanks. good advice, I will give your techniques a try!!

In man's analysis and understanding of himself, it is as well to know from whence he came as whither he is going.   Edgar Cayce

Beliefs are tools for social conditioning, rather than expressions of inner realization or inner truth.   unknown
Ad Verecundiam

z3n3rg wrote:

But yea, no matter what route is taken it takes inner will.  Inner will takes a knowing of beingness.  A sense of self-responsibility.  A sense of honorable humility.  It takes cultivation.  Self-honesty.  Self-motivation.  And an acceptance of all that is self (aka self-forgiveness).

Where are the limits of self? "an acceptance of all that is self"
includes the absolute need for this awareness, keenly felt.
No willpower needed to be manufactured in that case.
If the limits are only conjured by belief and conditioning, than there is really is no one behind it... all smoke and mirrors, otherwise that would be like the jailer freeing the jailed.
willpower is not necessary.

(will+power=ego). a stumbling block, improper understanding.
Use if you need to, but be aware you are using ego to combat ego and the result will be more delusions and disappointment.
Will is what STS is made of. Blind and hungry (for power).

"Seeing" is stronger than will because it takes so much less energy, what you do based on will, requires too much energy to sustain and you need it all to see effortlessly, the whole.
The "goal" is to live in this higher vibrational state is it not?
Then if you exert yourself till the end of time you will achieve nothing until you can do it effortlessly, without exertion, by mind/awareness not will.
desire for the truth is all that's needed along with persistence
To find one's true self, (or shed the thoughts/thinking that correspond to "lower levels") you should "want it" like a drowning man want air. When realized all wanting is vanquished, dissolves in light of awareness. just being. nothing extra.
Energetic state of efficiency=Self sufficiency

13 (edited by titmouse_ 2006-09-02 14:19:13)

montalk wrote:
z3n3rg wrote:

Makes sense...pulling yourself up by the bootstraps...using the force of your freewill to rise against the forces holding you down. When psychic attack or scalar zapping pulls you under, it takes awareness and willpower to rise back to the surface. More awareness and willpower could take you even higher.

Seems that without willpower, awareness is never acted upon. And without awareness, willpower is misdirected. Like if you misunderstand someone and become mistakenly angry, sure you could use willpower to be more positive about the whole thing, but that would be pressing the breaks while the gas pedal is still down. With a little more awareness, you might not feel negative to begin with.  And likewise with rising to a higher state of mind - if your currend mindset is so due to lack of awareness, a bit more awareness that triggers a radical shift in perspective might ease how much willpower is needed to rise to the next level.

But when we forget what we know, or when we should know better, I think that's when willpower counts the most. Because let's face it, it's one thing to know something, another to put it into practice. We know that being more conscious from moment to moment is a good thing, but actually doing that takes willpower.

Also, when in a bad mood, there is a difference between using willpower to suppress it, and using willpower to shift yourself into a better mood. The transmutation of negative emotional energy takes self-awareness and willpower, and if Mouravieff is correct generates the fuel needed to power up your link with the higher self. But man I tell you some people who should know better instead defend their negativity by rationalizing away this transmutation as New Age "positive thinking." Sucks to be them.

Great points Montalk! I think you are pointing to the gifts involved in alchemy.

We own our own passions. What we do with them takes development. Anger, for example, can be melded into a positive expression through willpower and awareness. The lack of anger may be a sign that someone has simply repressed their passion, which is not a good thing in the larger scheme of things.  To some, passion is a forewarning of pain, but it can lead to a different  result such as endurring love. A fulfilled life requires effort.

"Sucks to be them" is an egoistic and judgmental perspective; turn a thought like this into compassion and you begin to understand alchemy.

Fun fact: Great Tits are common in Europe

To know love is to know trust; to know oneself is to know truth
~~carefulcarpenter

1+1=1

14 (edited by z3n3rg 2006-09-02 16:19:01)

feedbaxlow,

Thank you for the points.  I can agree for the most part.  However, I'm unable to currently agree with the context and a few of the angles.

Where are the limits of self? "an acceptance of all that is self"
includes the absolute need for this awareness, keenly felt.
No willpower needed to be manufactured in that case.
If the limits are only conjured by belief and conditioning, than there is really is no one behind it... all smoke and mirrors, otherwise that would be like the jailer freeing the jailed.
willpower is not necessary.

What you speak of is true if one was able to simply have that awareness with no steps to get to it.  It is the jailer freeing the jailed if seen from higher levels.  The issue comes for me because I was severely encumbered by the programs I installed in order to better engage this society.  It took a lot of work to clear those programs and get near that awareness of limitlessness that made it near automatic so that the will wasn't needed.  And will is nothing more than self-determination and sustained exertion of force to a desired goal.

feedbaxlow wrote:

(will+power=ego). a stumbling block, improper understanding.
Use if you need to, but be aware you are using ego to combat ego and the result will be more delusions and disappointment.
Will is what STS is made of. Blind and hungry (for power).

I can't see a dichotomy since I can decide to use my will to assist self and/or others.

feedbaxlow wrote:

"Seeing" is stronger than will because it takes so much less energy, what you do based on will, requires too much energy to sustain and you need it all to see effortlessly, the whole.

True.  But how do you get to that point?  I mean it's certainly possible to jump from programmed societal unit to a Seeing Being.  I wasn't able to do it though.  What I do know now is that all the effort working on self has paid off.  And I wanted to make sure I shared that so that others might be inspired to keep going.

feedbaxlow wrote:

Then if you exert yourself till the end of time you will achieve nothing until you can do it effortlessly, without exertion, by mind/awareness not will.

That sounds like you are saying that if you exert yourself forever you'll acheive nothing.  But there's no related concept in my posts on this thread.  The exertion leads to effortlessness.  Like what I quoted here... "It's almost to the point where the objective as-in-ness perspective is the default.  Almost."

It sounds like you have gone to the end and from that vantage point now say that all the stuff to get there is unnecessary.  And you know what?  I know that is true.  For instance, when you have trully forgiven all others and self you realize there was never any reason for forgiveness.

But, I had to use all these tools to get to the point where the dualistic paradoxes were resolved.  I want to ensure that I share the tools and experiences in case someone else can use them.

I appreciate your insight.  I just wanted to ensure you understood which level I approached this thread from.  I wasn't able to tell from your post if you seen that.

15 (edited by z3n3rg 2006-09-02 17:15:02)

Soloflecks and Treehugger,

I'll add more tools and techniques as I remember them.  What I did throughout the 11 years was read the techniques and experiences of others and tweak them for the specific things I was working on with self.  Lifetimes of work in a decade thanks to many many other individuals.

For me, the inner babbler was very difficult to stop.  I would try to hold an observer mode on my thoughts so as to locate the most power thoughtform that I wished to transmute.  My main weapon was logic.

I found many of these STS thoughtforms that could be directly connected to the fear of death.  So I created the crystallized thoughtform of "physical death is inevitable and is not the end".  I added variations to the words/concepts in the created thoughtform.  Explored many angles.  I continue to do so with all such created thoughtforms so as not to stagnate thought.

Anyway, when a thought was recognized to be directly related to the fear of death I would then connect it to the above created thoughtform.

The other step was to become increasingly aware of when these thoughts/programs would run.  So I basically said to myself "remember :thought: and repeat the connection back to the :thoughtform:".  Each time I caught one of these things running it became easier the next time.  And each time the connection was repeated, so each thoughform would eventually fade away as a resolved issue that is now a memory.

The other thing that helped me a lot was connecting the feeling the thought created to the thought.  It increased efficiency.  I found the fear of death to come in many packages.  So the feeling/thought connection helped bind many different thoughts to one feeling.  The feeling always seems to be a bit different for each thought.  But there's a coarse vibrational undertow that shows if the feeling is one of fear, anger, or any of the limited self-centered feelings.

Anyway, it creates efficiency so all these thoughts/feelings can be rounded up, organized, and resolved quicker.

That process cleared a lot of mental space for me.  Created a lot of open-ended thoughts which gave a feeling of mental expansion that was further inspiration to keep going.

The object was to open the mind-space up.  In this way, there is never any "taking away".  There was no enemies to vanquish.  No part of self to deny.  For it all has it's space.  It's just no longer acted on.  The world didn't need to be denied.  It just took up less and less space.  The related thoughts showed up less and less.