Topic: Precambrian Sphere & Inca Stones

This sphere is supposedly precambrian.

http://www.exegesis.nu/pics/PrecambrianSphere.jpg

These stones are over one million years old.

http://www.exegesis.nu/pics/Triceratops.jpg

Anyone ever heard of these?

I am as is Void.

Re: Precambrian Sphere & Inca Stones

I remember hearing a bit about perfect spheres such as these being found in rock millions or billions of years old.  I don't recall any details though as I never researched the subject fully. 

You may want to check out author Michael Cremo's book "The Hidden History of the Human Race" which is a condensed edition of his longer work "Forbidden Archeology."

I've never seen these. What are they? The top one looks like a weapon! Or maybe it's an energy flow device, with those grooves.

SednaSphere wrote:

I've never seen these. What are they? The top one looks like a weapon! Or maybe it's an energy flow device, with those grooves.

I dunno but I think the sphere could've been a battery.

The Inca Stones were found by a man in South America. You can find his name if you do a web search. Bunches of the Inca Stones show pictures similar to this sample which shows a humanoid riding on the back of a dinosaur-creature.

I am as is Void.

Pretty incredible. So that really puts the eras in a spin! I've seen little stone airplanes that were found in S.America, too. So I guess you could go by air or by dino.

and, if you look closely at the face of the creature riding on back, it looks almost reptilian . . .

also, why is there a leaf coming out of his mouth?

and from the back of the head or is that hair?

I am as is Void.

It looks like he's a fish-head. Or else it's a massive head piercing. I guess they were not messin' around!

oh! you're right it does look like a fish head. but what about the leaf coming out of the mouth? it looks similar to the 'fish tail'.

I am as is Void.

is that a pipe in his hand !?!

cool find xeno

"...i was taken by the hand, from the ocean to the sand..."
nitin sawhney - 'eastern eyes'