Noble Realms

spirituality - physics - conspiracy - philosophy - wisdom - and more...

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Noble Realms Forum is now closed. It will remain online as a searchable archive of posts spanning 3/25/04 to 2/22/08. Members may still log in to use email functions, but there will be no further posting activity. Thank you to everyone who has contributed over the years. - Tom/montalk

#16 2008-02-22 20:23:57

feritciva

Re: A TRIBUTE TO TOM/MONTALK--ANCIENT WISDOM

Do we still have time to post? Ummm, it's nearly midnight in Istanbul! Yes, possibly there's time for a last post!

So my last post in ZenDen's thread - a tribute to Tom. Perfect Grande Finale smile

This is the beginning folks. See you on the road.

Action!

(..and the curtain closes with strong applause from the audience)

Change we must, to live again
- Jon Anderson

#17 2008-02-22 20:28:32

Sowelu

Here in the States it's only 3:30 in the afternoon Eastern Time. Pacific time it's 12:30, I think. So from here, we have a ways to go before the day is over. I don't know what time zone Tom is using...

"The most important decision you have to make is whether you live in a hostile or friendly universe."
~ Albert Einstein

The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes. ~Marcel Proust

The evolution of humanity is an evolution of the heart. The path is through the heart.

#18 2008-02-22 20:38:50

Prances Fences
Thank you Tom

I believe Tom is on Eastern Standard time.  I'm guessing there should be about or around 8 hours left.  Probably (hopefully) a little more.

Hope everyone will be up and at 'em for an afterparty in the IRC chat tonight after things officially close up. 
I better at least have time to get in a FEW hours of whining and posting like a banchee before that happens though.

#19 2008-02-22 23:17:42

LightningEye
Seeker

Service.

Tom created this place because there was nothing like it on the net, and in the process assisted and facilitated the growth of uncounted seekers. In stumbling onto this site, I discovered a kind of community I never fathomed could exist on the net: a community of seekers. And in the process, I learned so much.

Tom, thank you for your sacrifice, your guidance, and even that Hu.mp3
May your higher self lead you to even greater levels of service.

And now the final lines of "Lunar Thanatos" (a song which incidentally came on just now):

Alchemy of do re mi
Know Thyself
Transmogrify!

Oh... Lunar Thanatos!

#20 2008-02-22 23:39:32

Ocean

Advice For Newbies by Montalk wrote:

Whatever you do learn about, be sure to ponder not just memorize it. Look for what it explains, and look for what it fails to explain. Over time you’ll grow talented at telling truth from deception, which is a very important skill because the road to higher knowledge is strewn with lures and traps. I spend the most energy on my site laying out the various methods of manipulation and deception because I figure if people know about the bad stuff then they can more safely pursue whatever positive things they desire. (emphasis mine)

There is NO WAY I could grow and become stronger without Montalks' writings on "the bad stuff". I have no doubt this man has the most powerful angels (?) in the universe protecting him. He is a warrior who has saved my life. Thank you Tom.

#21 2008-02-22 23:49:21

DanB

Thank You!

#22 2008-02-23 00:12:39

Poffo

One Love

#23 2008-02-23 02:10:49

Blue
Thank you Tom
Website

Thank you Tom.
This site has opened my eyes, I hope it has awakened me.
I never  contributed anything of worth. But you never worried about that.

It was the stuff I read that changed me. And it did change me.
I am (originally) from Manchester, in the UK.

Man City fan (as are Oasis ,my favourite group)

'Standing on the Shoulders of Giants' is one of thier greatest albums.

'nuff said'

http://nobledreams.co.uk It's not the same, it never could be, it's just a tribute, and continuity.

Last edited by Blue (2008-02-23 02:17:17)

#24 2008-02-23 02:39:59

SirLoin
Imperial Pumpkin

Thank you Tom. Thank you Barefoot Doc, I will remember you and you insights most.

A suspicious mind is a healthy mind

#25 2008-02-23 03:47:22

reflection

When I first stumbled across NR 3 years ago I knew I had found something special and kept coming back for more. I've only joined recently, but I feel that I've grown exponentially since discovering this forum. NR was a huge stepping stone for me, helping prepare me for the journey ahead.

Thanks to all NR contributors for your unique and powerful insights, and thanks Tom for providing the most important forum on the web. Good luck in all your future endeavors.

#26 2008-02-23 03:58:48

Paix

Thank you Again Tom, you are an awesome individual, I wish you continued success in all you do!!!

Board footer