Re: Announcement: NR Forum Closing on Feb 22nd, 2008

Hello Tom,

Many thanks and lots of words of appreciation for having this exceptional place on the internet.
It was for me surely a "noble realm", a haven to come to find likeminded souls.
It may not be so easy to find other places like this, but I trust that many of the members here will meet again, another time, another place...

Thanks again and the best of luck in whatever you may undertake as a new endeavour.
You are really "one of a kind" and will be missed by many here.

Spiegel

If anyone is near Seattle and wants to get together sometime you should definitely drop me a line, Redmond to be exact. smile

10 31 02

Its 21:53 as i begin to type soon it will be 22:00 pm.
i've been 'living in this "realm"' since it began and only recently
joined for whatever the reasons.

seems like i've always been with you all and to me
its like we're just shifting gears on a turn on the road.

we are travelling thro the 'dark' and we need to be
alert, as we head into the dawn of another day(time)
i need to say Thanks also to tom and all of us
its 2200hrs

iam nightwatch hitting the road    bye for now

expect nothing but be pleasantly surprised
tomorrow the sun may never shine....enjoy today---my father

So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish!

Spi wrote:

Most people have the name 'Tom'

ape-x wrote:

LOL what? My name's not Tom, I must be in the 49%.

covertmetaphor wrote:

As we begin go deeper into the 5th night, it will soon become apparent to everyone that their real name is Tom. A new age of Toms is coming. Do not deny your true inner Tom. If you do you will miss the opportunity to move forward into a higher density and therefore will keep your current and false name.

ape-x wrote:

We will be assimilated. We are Tom.

Thanks for the laughs you Noble Realmers!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v254/lilmomma73ca/noble%20realms/Img-kiss.jpg

For patching up an education so full of holes
For reassuring so many doubting souls

Eternal Thanks to One and All.

J

Happy to have been a part

188 (edited by LightningEye 2008-02-22 17:55:16)

nexus wrote:

I didn't stop to calculate the Dec 03 birthdate of Noble Realms, even though LighteningEye clearly wrote 4 YEARS and 2 months.  It seems i had the 42 "trapped" in my head and, when reading L Eye's post, i immediately thought of my dream...... then i got mixed and blended with [the 2 distinctly different concepts of] months and years, and 'decided' it was 42 months  big_smile   

Anyway, when interpreting numbers, you're allowed to play with them to see how they resonate with cosmic truth.  Although in different year / month combinations, the "4" and the "2" were still relevant and 'asking' to be played with.  They just could have fitted more perfectly, that's all.

That means that NobleRealms was started on 12/03/04, right?
1234!

Which means I was wrong. It's been 3 years 2 months. 38 months is a good run.
And if a full moon occurs every 29.5 days, it was probably 39 full moons. Can anyone confirm this?

189 (edited by proto 2008-02-22 18:32:56)

Ahhh, the last night here on NR. What a trip! I don't know what to think when tomorrow morning when it will be closed for good. I guess all I have to say is that I am truly thankful and privileged to find a place like this. This whole thing is bitter sweet. I'm sad that it's going but then again, I'm happy because it was amazing to even be a part of this whole thing. Plus, now Tom can have a life and do his own thing haha , which is great news. Thanks for everything, Tom! I won't ever forget your generosity and you've set an example to me and I'm sure many others here. And cool video (The Final Countdown- we played that song on the IRC chat a while ago haha).

And thank you all for the gifts and challenges you've shown me. I hope to meet some of you one day in my life. I have signed up at Blue's Noble Dreams to keep in contact with the few that are there. I'll be there.

I still have an email and if any of you guys ever plan a trip to NYC, don't hesitate to email me so we can hang out and stuff.

Be good and God bless.

-Proto

"We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same."
– Carlos Castaneda

For those who read Robert Monroe....I'll catch you at the orgy pile!

Ugh, I'm sad to see NR go. Ugh. I guess for a last hurrah my contribution will be a whimper. But I had a great time. Thanks to everyone who contributed, Hopefully we'll be running into eachother in other places. And Best wishes to montalk and everyone else in your future en devours. Just had a mental picture of Beavis in the episode where he is declared psychic and wears the swami hat. as in ready or not, you are declared graduated, go forth and act like you know what you're talking about. big_smile

Pamelajean wrote:

Thanks to Pictus for greeting every new member.

Thanks Pamelajean!
I guess that a parrot would be better than me,  better english for sure and more words than just "welcome"!! tongue

Well, the last message...

Thanks to all and now the special phrase...    "Good riddence"!!! winklol

Bye, Pictus

--------------------
http://pictus.co.nr

- I will have been here 4 Days shy of 22 months -

Memories:

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=3085
http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic. … 986#p35986
http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic. … 400#p42400

- A word from Montalk -

I recently emailed Montalk about the coming times. He said I could share it here (emphasis by me):

Montalk wrote:
LightningEye wrote:

>> Honestly Tom, do you think they'll declare martial law in the next 5 years? And what have you done to prepare for it?  Honestly, I don't even want to think about it...

It would be a last resort thing. I mean, once martial law is declared, there is no putting the genie back in the bottle. The manipulators are very very cautious and patient and probably do extensive modeling and prediction to minimize risks. I think by the time martial law is declared, it won't make much of a difference if conditions are already kind of topsy turvy. One thing I do see happening for certain is increased civil disobedience in the coming years. That is very certain. Demonstrations galore, anti-authority sentiments, and a basic turning away from centralized authority and toward local networking and mutual reliance. I am sure of this.

First I think that by grooming your awareness and frequency, you can sidestep these probabilities to a great extent. Secondly, if you cannot sidestep them, then you will receive dreams, intuition, and waking-life synchronicities helping you prepare. Because timelines shift around so much it seems, and the future is so open, it's better to sense what's coming up than try to just intellectually predict it.

The Network Continues...

I will continue to frequent NobleRealms IRC chat from time to time. Tonight there is even a NobleRealms afterparty. Here:

Server: irc.efnet.org
Channel: #NobleRealms

And thanks to BLUE, we have NobleDreams.
NR closing only represents a new chapter. Not the end.

Solomon

I am reminded of Solomon's words:

Ecclesiastes 3
A Time for Everything

There is an appointed time for everything. And there is a time for every event under heaven--

A time to give birth and a time to die;
A time to plant and a time to uproot what is planted.
A time to kill and a time to heal;
A time to tear down and a time to build up.
A time to weep and a time to laugh;
A time to mourn and a time to dance.
A time to throw stones and a time to gather stones;
A time to embrace and a time to shun embracing.
A time to search and a time to give up as lost;
A time to keep and a time to throw away.
A time to tear apart and a time to sew together;
A time to be silent and a time to speak.
A time to love and a time to hate;
A time for war and a time for peace.

A Vision of the Future

“And the ship went out into the High Sea and passed on into the West, until at last on a night of rain Frodo smelled a sweet fragrance on the air and heard the sound of singing that came over the water. And then it seemed to him that as in his dream in the house of Bombadil, the grey rain-curtain turned all to silver glass and was rolled back, and he beheld white shores and beyond them a far green country under a swift sunrise.”

-- J.R.R.Tolkien, Return of the King, “The Grey Havens”

If not in this life, I hope to meet you all in that far green country.

With Love and Thanks,
LightningEye

WEOPPOSEDECEPTION wrote:

For those who read Robert Monroe....I'll catch you at the orgy pile!

ROFLMAO

I am as is Void.

Okay, the Noble Realms Forum is now closing. Thanks for everything, I love you all!

Acquiring fringe knowledge is like digging for diamonds in a mine field.