Noble Realms

spirituality - physics - conspiracy - philosophy - wisdom - and more...

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Noble Realms Forum is now closed. It will remain online as a searchable archive of posts spanning 3/25/04 to 2/22/08. Members may still log in to use email functions, but there will be no further posting activity. Thank you to everyone who has contributed over the years. - Tom/montalk

#16 2007-12-08 05:18:06

morningsun76
the answer has been with you the whole time

Re: Ron Paul (subliminal messages on CNN)

Magical_Mongoose wrote:

...Paul ... suggests the US need not be apart of the UN, which could signify a hidden agenda of violating anti-ABM treaties in the defence of liberty.

I know the whole thing is a rigged charade, but I can't resist responding anyway.

How is that advocating your supposed Republic not be a part of an unelected world government might "signify a hidden agenda?"     That's putting the cart before the horse!    The "hidden agenda" is secretly selling the country out by getting us INVOLVED in global entanglements like the U.N., Bush's "coalition," New World Order, etc.        I'm surprised to see someone on this forum suggesting the reverse ...

#17 2007-12-09 11:40:56

Millsley

Yeah umm, Paul is for withdrawing our military from not just Iraq and Afghanistan, but around the globe.  So that isn't good for the military industrial complex.  Also, he is for ending the War on Drugs and freeing non-violent offenders so that also deals a big blow to the prison industrial complex.  They must hate him.  (I hope I don't need to remind anyone that making drugs illegal creates an economic vacuum that can only be filled by organized crime who uses that ~$400 billion per year to fund corruption, terrorism and private wars across the globe) I don't see any other candidate talking about the issues worth talking about besides Paul and Kucinich.  I think Kucinich is going to be drowned out by Hillary and Obama, sadly.  Elizabeth Kucinich mentioned offhandedly that a Paul/Kucinich ticket was a possibility, though.

Paul seems like a pretty cool guy to me.  I really hope he wins, otherwise the United States is just going to get more of the same.

#18 2007-12-09 20:40:04

Sunshine

Millsley wrote:

I really hope he wins, otherwise the United States is just going to get more of the same.

I doubt Ron Paul getting elected would really change much...even though it's never going to happen anyway.

#19 2007-12-10 03:18:15

Millsley

Sunshine wrote:

Millsley wrote:

I really hope he wins, otherwise the United States is just going to get more of the same.

I doubt Ron Paul getting elected would really change much...even though it's never going to happen anyway.

Not with that attitude. smile

#20 2007-12-10 04:01:20

morningsun76
the answer has been with you the whole time

Millsley wrote:

Not with that attitude. smile

Sunshine's attitude is irrelevant.   Paul is not getting elected, period, full stop, end of sentence.   Attitudes of the public have nothing to do with who wins elections.

"Those who cast the votes determine nothing. Those who count the votes determine everything."

- Joseph Stalin

That is more true in America today than it has ever been in any nation on earth.   Do your homework and Google for vote fraud; this is 101 level conspiracy material.   The fact that people are still not aware of it shows how much trouble we are really in.

#21 2007-12-10 04:49:08

Millsley

Well I think his message is important and regardless of whether he wins or loses there will be a leftover following dedicated to working for change (ending the Drug War, realization of how corrupt and inefficient federal agencies are, etc.).  I know all about vote fraud but that isn't going to stop me from supporting a candidate who still has a moral compass.  There's also a few states with legislation in the works to provide a complete paper trail.  I know that isn't foolproof (as electoral college shenanigans would be expected if he even gets the Republican nomination) but defeatism doesn't really appeal to me.

Last edited by Millsley (2007-12-10 04:51:06)

#22 2007-12-29 15:35:15

Everbright
Zenarchist

By all means support him, but it is their system, not ours. Therefore, we can't win by playing it. Chomsky for king after the revolution. Sorry Noam, you don't have a choice!

"I'm reaching for the random or what ever will bewilder me, and following our will and wind we may just go where no one's been."

#23 2008-02-17 08:41:31

montalk
forum-keeper-upper
Website

Just spotted this one:

http://forum.noblerealms.org/pics/2_ronpaulhang2.jpg

(from http://youtube.com/watch?v=j5Aue2yZAOs)

... another reference to hanging just like the one from the opening post of this thread:

http://forum.noblerealms.org/pics/2_ronpaulhang1.jpg

(from http://youtube.com/watch?v=zlZYyF7-TAQ)

Acquiring fringe knowledge is like digging for diamonds in a mine field.

#24 2008-02-18 05:22:18

Tom Paine

Morningsun76--
You said it all!
TP

#25 2008-02-18 11:25:22

EON

why do we always leaves us with doubt and doubting oneself or doubting ones own government is in no way to be positive and achieve what ya shall will from life. And about counting votes I agree to it but what if that person holds the power to blow the cover right from the beginning then there won't be any voting and public will know who the puppet master is? and the system will never reveal itself therefore just believe it will be a fair election and what one begins is never ending it will live on forever with always someone standing and stepping into his believe system shoes. so, there is no end to the voice raised for the people and by the people. Change begins from right here from our minds and our hearts to believe in the positive growth of the world for a peaceful future where everything is possible with our love.

" Love is the understanding and unspoken bond between you and the creator "

"Loving is an art that is the state of creation"

..........Lyrically am suppose to SHINE.........
..........I am the ONE that makes you  BLIND........
..........And am that darkness that lets you SHINE.........

Board footer