1 (edited by Mahatma 2008-02-12 13:42:31)

Topic: Smoking cures?

The late and great Joe Vialls believed that smoking helps prevent lung cancer.
http://www.vialls.com/transpositions/smoking.html

Amazonian Shamans believe the tobacco is purifying.

Forget about Marlboros and all the chemicals that are placed into them. Consider for a moment organic tobacco, such as American Spirit.

Now we know that the US and UK government are scum. They place 'Smoking Kills' warnings on all cigarette packets and so on. Why do they not place such warnings on Beer cans and McDonalds cartons? Do they know something we do not? Then we have the smoking bans that prevent people from smoking in public places (even if they are outside! I tried to smoke at the entrance of a community center in an open area and was directed 30m across the car park to smoke because of dumb regulations). Why all the hate for smoking? Sure smokers smell like ashtrays but that's a small price to pay for good health wink

"Violence solves everything. If it's not solving your problems, you aren't using enough of it."

Re: Smoking cures?

Thanks to this I am reminded why I can't trust anyone without questioning, reinforcing my saying "A suspicious mind is a healthy mind". I was very interested in an add for organic tobacco from American Spirit I saw a while back but thought that any difference in danger would be small, looks like things aren't so.

Why isn't Mcdonalds labeled with a warning on their bags about the dangers of their deep fried death? They have a great lobby. I warn people about not how it's just bad for you but that it just taste like shit. MSG, labeled as natural thanks to lobbyist populous raping techniques is eaten everyday by the drones who have become unknowingly addicted to it. You might as well say cocaine is natural because it comes from cocao as much as Monosodium Glutamate is natural because it comes from some plants but MSG being smuggled into foods and labeled as natural flavor, among other toxins.

Enjoy!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e5/MSG_crystals.JPG/800px-MSG_crystals.JPG

I'll keep my eyes on smoking, it seems cats are jumping on the bandwagon.

http://www.chuckawallark.com/images/smoking_cat.jpg

A suspicious mind is a healthy mind

Also it seems that nicotine may help protect against Alzheimer’s.

Item, they have warned that many more people will suffer Alzheimer’s in the future
Item, heavy metals that we know can cause Alzheimer’s such as aluminum are getting into more more people via the flu jab and other ways.
Item, big worldwide attack on smoking, made to be outsiders
Item, big pharma expects to make billions as more of us get Alzheimer’s.

i think you see where i am going with this.

See my test here (post 37) as i do smoke american spirit roll ups but the test said i was a non smoker. 
http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic. … 85&p=3

Its not like we are fractions of the whole but rather versions of the whole.

Hey Doc, you live in the England. Where do you get your Organic American Spirit? I can get the yellow 25g packets from my local tobacconist, which is labelled as 'additive-free'. Is that the same as organic or am I getting all flustered and confused?

"Violence solves everything. If it's not solving your problems, you aren't using enough of it."

5 (edited by Barefoot Doc 2008-02-16 02:28:09)

Hi Mahatma i get mine mail order from here. http://www.mystery-mountain.co.uk/advan … =0&y=0
They are 35g and labelled  100 % additive free so i think its the same product. I dont have a local tobacconist that sells it.
The only thing i notice about american spirit is because they dont use preservatives its much drier than normal so i put a large chunk of apple in for a day or so to re-hydrate it a bit.

6 (edited by Barefoot Doc 2008-02-16 02:25:31)

I laughed out loud when i read this from http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7247470.stm
This only confirms my fears about the government anti smoking agenda, there is something about tobacco that is interfering with their plans , whether it the Alzheimer’ or spiritual protection from tobacco or something else remains to be seen. And this is despite 99% smoking toxic chemical crap with normal tobacco brands.

Oh well we can always grow our own, virginia tobacco grows quite well in the England, they sell the seeds on ebay.

'£10 licence to smoke' proposed
Smoker
Smokers would have to get a licence to light up under the plan
Smokers could be forced to pay £10 for a permit to buy tobacco if a government health advisory body gets its way.

No one would be able to buy cigarettes without the permit, under the idea proposed by Health England.

Its chairman, Professor Julian Le Grand, told BBC Radio 5 Live the scheme would make a big difference to the number of people giving up smoking.

But smokers' rights group Forest described the idea as "outrageous", given how much tax smokers already pay.

Professor Le Grand, a former adviser to ex-PM Tony Blair, said cash raised by the proposed scheme would go to the NHS.

He said it was the inconvenience of getting a permit - as much as the cost - that would deter people from persisting with the smoking habit.

"You've got to get a form, a complex form - the government's good at complex forms; you have got to get a photograph.

"It's a little bit of a problem to actually do it, so you have got to make a conscious decision every year to opt in to being a smoker."

'Extra bureaucracy'

He added: "70% of smokers actually want to stop smoking.

"So if you just make it that little bit more difficult for them to actually re-start or even to start in the first place, yes I think it will make a big difference."

But Forest said it would be "an extra form of taxation, while tobacco taxation is already at record levels".

Forest spokesman Simon Clark said that when the cost of administration, extra bureaucracy and enforcement are taken into account, "the mind boggles".

He added that the people most affected by the proposals would be "the elderly and people on low incomes".

Mr Clark added: "The senior government advisor putting this idea forward is not only adding to the red tape and bureaucracy we already have in this country.

"He is openly bragging that he wants to make the form as complex as possible to fill in."

A department of health spokeswoman did not rule out such a scheme as part of the next wave of tobacco regulation.

She said: "We will be consulting later this year on the next steps on tobacco control.

"Ministers are seeking input from a whole range of stakeholders."

I quit smoking in 1991 using Nicorette gum to taper off my body's
addiction to nicotine and I also got a script from the doctor for
Katapress patches (transdermal patches that are given to drug addicts
to control their freak out from witdrawal) that I wore for 3 months.
They slow your metabolism down and I took a lot of naps during
those months, but I was able to quit cigarettes from a 2 pack a day
of Mores and unfiltered Camels.  I couldn't have done it on the gum
alone.
If you want to get rid of aluminum and heavy metals in your
brain, then take liquid Essence of Cilantro or eat a lot of cilantro.
A worker at an alzheimer riddled nursing home started feeding the
patients cilantro in their salads and meals and some of them began
remembering his name.  Also parsley in moderate quantities is
said to chelate heavy metals out of your body better than cilantro.
So, in order to get a good quantity of parsley through your system
a good way to do that would be to run a bunch of it through a
blender and drink the juice and eat the pulp.  They say to drink
a lot of water to help eliminate the metals that are liberated
from your tissues by the parsley or cilantro.
TP

I quit smoking cigarettes 21 yrs ago.  I had smoked for 23 yrs (started very young), two packs a day of Saratogas (the extra, extra long cigs).  I loved smoking, but had to quit.  I had a cough, I got sick easily, my daughter started getting allergies and one of them was smoke, and she was coming back to live with me.  So... I started making lists in my head of all the benefits of quitting.  No more cough, my daugther, better immune system, no more cravings for them, no more annoying people that didn't smoke, the financial gain, no more ashtrays to clean, etc.  I set the date I would quit and everytime I lit a cig up, I'd go through the list of how I looked forward to no longer doing so.  When the date came, I quit.  Everytime I had a craving, I would go through the list (which I memorized eons before).  At first I went through the list a few hundred times a day, then it went down to a hundred or so, then to fifty, then to twenty, then to ten, then to none.  I also kept cinnamon sticks handy. I'd hold them like a cig and take a toke through the hole in the stick.  It was something to make my hand and my mouth happy.  A few weeks down the line, I didn't need the cinnamon sticks anymore.

Any particular apple Doc? wink Seems like a crazy scheme but I'll try it because I've also noticed that the American Spirit is very dry.