Topic: David Wilcock

A most interesting interview with Ra teacher David Wilcock. He even has a Ra study Guide on his website http://www.divinecosmos.com/index.php?o … ;Itemid=36

The last (2) segments are really worth watching. The first (2) segments is about how he got started. Watch it here
http://www.projectcamelot.net/david_wilcock.html

Re: David Wilcock

I'm watching the Project Camelot interview of David Wilcock. I really like this guy. He knows the truth!! Listen to him.

I am as is Void.

"You are not separate from this universe. You are this universe.  ...  You are the Christ Consciousness."

- David Wilcock

I am as is Void.

4 (edited by nexus 2008-02-06 17:42:56)

Xenopope wrote:

"You are not separate from this universe. You are this universe.  ...  You are the Christ Consciousness."

- David Wilcock

This is true.  But i believe that, because of the "Ra" material, David Wilcock has misconstrued some of the essential facts surrounding the personal realisation of this truth.... as it relates to the "Ascension".

"YOU are the Christ Consciousness".  This is David Wilcock's understanding of Jesus' essential message.

When Wilcock names the 'Christ Consciousness' he is refering the real- Self.  Unfortunately, our sojourn in the material plane has been a mixed bag (to use Wilcock's terms) of 'Service To Others' (STO) and 'Service To Self' (STS).  Because of our STS experiences we have created a karmic shadow- self (the 'unreal'- self) which, to a large degree, obscures the soul's awareness of the Christ Consciousness.  So, even though we ARE the Christ Consciousness in essense, we must consciously realise that in order to prove it is true.  Otherwise it can only remain an attractive theory.  The Christ Consciousness cannot be consciously realised on a path of STS.  The 'way' to Christ Consciousness and ascension was made plain by the nazarean master Jesus and that 'way' is STO.   In order to fully realise the christ- consciousness, we must surrender the shadow- self and forsake the path that created it (the path of STS) or we will never consciously realise the fullness of that Spirit.  How can Wilcock (guided by the "Ra" material) fail to see that the path of STS is unreconcilable with the realisation of Christ consciousness and the ascension?   

Having known the nazarean master (in several lifetimes and having also quoted Jesus in the trance state as Edgar Cayce) how can David Wilcock not see that the essence of the path to the inner "kingdom of God", is ONLY loving service to others?  There can be no other path to oneness.  Unlike "Ra",,, Jesus and other messengers of the Spirit have given us a real choice between 2 paths and only one leads to ascension.  One path (STS) is comfortable, gentle underfoot, and slopes gently, almost imperceptibly downwards (in vibration).  Progressively severing the flow of the inner- Spirit, it leads to an increasing sense of separation, disintegration from the whole and eventual death.  The other path (STO) leads upward (in vibration) to a progressive union of soul with the Christ Consciousness and eventually, the ascension of the soul to Spirit. 

It is the same choice we were given aeons ago before we became "this physical", and in "this much trouble" with a host of ills and problems.  [Obviously we didn't choose very well.  But we are still given essentially the same choice].  One choice leads to life and one leads to death.  The door that leads to life is within us.  It is the Christ consciousness and we must  consciously realise the inner Presence in order for spiritual light to flow into our lives and transform the shadows (of the consciousness of anti- christ) into light.  This process blesses the whole world in service to others.  An open spiritual heart is "serving others" whether or not others always know it.  The other choice given by Jesus and other messengers of Spirit is "death".  It is clearly delineated as the STS path.  Even Moses cried out to the people of his day... as one crying in the wilderness (of the desert of their human consciousness) :

"Ye have before you this day, LIFE and DEATH.  CHOOSE LIFE!"

If all paths lead to "Rome" what is the point of freewill and choice.  They are rendered meaningless. 

The choice has always been the same.  Realise your ONENESS by serving your brother and sister ....OR.... separate yourself from ONENESS by serving the "little" self at the EXPENSE of your brother and sister.  The path of STO primes the pump of the Christ Consciousness and allows that Spirit to flow into the soul.  The soul's communion in Christ raises the soul vibration and allows the higher- Will to lead the soul "in the way it should go to fulfill all things" on the path of the ascension.  Conversely, the path of STS shuts the valve of the spiritual heart of Christ and severs the soul from conscious communion with Spirit.  The soul that forsakes the inner Christ (who's commands were made clear in the "Sermon on the Mount") can only be lead by the desires and self- interested passions of the lower- ego.  The path of the lower- ego (STS) can only increase the soul's karmic burden and spiritual blindness and can only lead to self extinguishment.  Where there is no flow of spirit from the heart of the inner- Christ into the soul, only the vibration of death can follow.  A soul dedicated to Service to Self cannot rise in vibration to enter the higher realms of life in etheric or spiritual planes and cannot re-unite with the I AM Presence in the ritual of the ascension.   Jesus said :

"No man- (no soul) goes unto the Father- (ascends to the I AM Presence)
But by Me"-  (the Christ- consciousness in ALL)

The path of Service to Others is 'the way' through the heart the of inner- Christ Consciousness to the I AM Presence in Spirit.  That is ascension.

While there are truths found in the "Ra" material, how can David Wilcock (who i also believe is sincere) have swallowed "Ra" whole while such glaring errors/falsehoods are evident in the material?

Hi nexus, i've been following your dissertations on various threads concerning ascension and the spiritual nature of
our daily lives on this planet in this "time". i am really awed by your apparent commitment to the Christ Consciousness
and the manner in which you express this concept, especially as i personally do not subscribe to the terms per se, when
i do happen to discuss this topic (mostly with myself). i really like your presentation and this is said not to shower petty praise
on you but to say thanks for helping me to eradicate my bias against the terms  "Christ etc". i was biased since my early youth
because i was so aware of the falsification of the whole 'christian ethos and practice'.

It was a bit confusing for me as i remember that about age 4, i did have a vision (in real time) of a being whom my then
innocent(or already programmed mind?) interpreted as jesus??!! this Being communicated telephatically with me and as
i grew up and became aware of the subtle influences of our hyperdimensional puppeteers, i began to seriously question myself
as to the truth about that incident (and a few others) which occurredA whether it was an attempt to reinforce or establish in my young mind a belief system to keep me  in my 'place'.  As far as this earth society says, i am a 'black' individual, a mix of african,
southamerican indian(warahau) scottish, some oriental and east indian, and to see a 'white' jesus in long flowing robes blue eyes 'n all, well you see where my thoughts went:D

Nevertheless  my point here is that montalk's signature about seeking fringe knowledge, don juan's elucidation to carlos castanenada about the master strategists and the C's admission that not all inspired knowledge(channelling) is 100% "correct",
leads me to be Xtremely careful in my interpretations etc...a sceptic i am.

i am a bit puzzled that seasoned seekers like David Wilcock et al do not take those revelations with a heavy shot of some kinda chaser, since sincerity without wisdom aka healthy discernment, can be potentially... falling victim to the same offers we were given, millinea before. Yet to be honest, i am grateful for their expositions also as it helps me/us to remove more veils.

expect nothing but be pleasantly surprised
tomorrow the sun may never shine....enjoy today---my father

nexus wrote:

" One choice leads to life and one leads to death.

What is death ?

Thankyou NightWatch.  The bias of terminology can very easily close the mind to the essence of those terms and i'm pleased to add what i know into the pot here.  It's unfortunate that there are certain words / terms which are pertinent to our discussions but which have sometimes divided otherwise kindred souls.  Some words/terms/concepts have fallen into disrepute and have become triggers which have lead people to jump to false conclusions without a process of divine reason.  It's the reason i labor the point's i make, because i am sometimes dismayed to see the past trashed into insignificance.  If i have seen the significance between the ancient and the modern, then i have pointed it out.  I've compared ancient and modern terms to point out the continuity of understanding that has informed the subjects that we discuss today and to contrast the distortions as i see them. 

I have seen too many modern channellors reveal the ancient truths as though they had invented them today while simultaneously trashing the past masters of wisdom or distorting their teachings and/ or aping their forms.  So your comments about discernment are essential not the least reason being that most people will consider themselves discerning, regardless.  That is why self- deception is always the first enemy.   So, to my mind too, it is sensible to approach the unknown with a consciousness of being "on guard".   In fact, i notice you referred to my "apparant" commitment to christ- consciousness.  That's good NightWatch (or should i say 'grasshopper').  Ever on guard, you must be.  If we didn't live in duality then that approach wouldn't be necessary.  There are quite some odds against us and without discernment we are not going to make it.  But there were once 12 foot dudes on the earth too.  And look who won!

8 (edited by google 2008-02-07 08:21:24)

" One choice leads to life and one leads to death."

I may be only an independent thinker but I think I know enough about Christianity to understand this threat.

Death, in the Christian faith, means everlasting hell.
Not non-being, not loss of consciousness  but Eternal hell.
Lake of fire that burns and burns forever more.

The word 'everlasting' came from the 'mis' or 'dis' interpretation and translation of the word 'Eon' placed before the word Hell in the original texts.
'Eon' does not mean everlasting but 'for a time'.   
All this being said, one would still have to prove that the Bible is a book worthy of blindly following.
The concept of 'death' or everlasting hell is a club that fascists have, and still use, to compel the faithful to fall in line.
Fear is a great tool to throw us off our real purpose of being here.

God is all there is, there is nothing else.

I don't see Him puting a time limit on the many ways that He is experiencing Himself (in this case my incarnation) and I can't understand why He would think it is a good idea to create a Universe where a part of himself would be trapped in Hell forever (in this case my incarnation).
He can't blame that idea on 'decision by committee' because at the time the decision was made, He was the only One.

9 (edited by nexus 2008-02-07 08:45:04)

google wrote:
nexus wrote:

" One choice leads to life and one leads to death.

What is death ?

Hello google,

I realise you know that this question is not as simple as it first appears, although everyone in the street would give an easy answer.  What could be fatal?  In physicality there is usually a sequence of events that lead to death.  Whether a dis-ease process or stepping out in front of a bus... there is a sequence of events that lead inexorably to the fatal moment.

It can be the same for a soul.  It has been written and taught in the east that we are indestructable and immortal .... having no beginning and no end.  This refers to the Spirit.  We are one with spirit at the level of christ/boddhi and beyond that in higher levels of causality and the I AM Presence.  But the level of self which is incarnate in the 4 lower bodies is the soul.  The soul is a portion of the higher- Self projected into the material planes to gain experience and to express divine ideas into form.  The soul is not immortal but can attain immortality by exercising her freewill to fulfill her reason for being.  That means watering the seed of christ- consciousness within the heart and externalising the fullness of that Self in form.  The growing oneness of the soul with the inner-christ will magnetise the I AM Presence and bring (conscious) wholeness to the material experience.  That is how God intended to gain Self expression in the material planes but rather than forcing it, the soul was given freewill to choose...... either oneness with inner- Spirit or (a vibrational sense of) separation.  The path of oneness with the inner- Christ leads the soul (vibrationally) closer to the spiritual levels of being and eventually to the ascension..... which is the permanent union of the soul to the spirit of the I AM. 

If a soul chooses not to 'allow' the Self expression of the christ consciousness (by choosing STS instead) then the soul is denying her reason for being and cannot fulfill it.  The soul is cutting itself off from the source of light and LIFE and when that process is complete the soul is lost.  Where there is no flow of spiritual energy, the form cannot forever be sustained.  It will become distorted and it will wither and die.  Like an indoor plant that is dying, there is always time to take it into the sunlight and give it water.  There is a time when the plant can be resuscitated before it dies.  It is the same with a soul caught in the downward spiral of lower and lower levels of vibration.  Eventually the opportunity for immortal life is lost  because the cycle of opportunity (to unite with spirit by STO) is complete.  No more spiritual energy is given to the soul because it will go down the (vibrational) drain and would only increase the soul's karmic burden of responsibility.  Eventually the soul has so much misqualified energy (as a karmic responsibility) and no conscious connection to the spiritual source, that there is no possibility of balancing that karma.  The soul who denies the higher calling to BE, will eventually cease to be.  That solemn moment is finally effected at a place called "The Court Of The Sacred Fire" (see revelation) where the soul (who has turned all it's light energy into darkness) has it's identity cancelled instantly (cause, effect, record and memory) along with all the misqualified energy identified with that soul.

The recycled soul energy is once again fated to the Sisyphic Round.   Again, over untold aeons, it will pass through the lower kingdoms on it's way up the evolutionary scheme until finally, in human form like we are today, the same opportunity to subdue the lower nature is afforded (as it is today) at the threshold of Spiritual ascension and immortal life.

Hello nexus.

I'm glad you addressed my question.
I was feeling a llittle disappointed when I thought you were bypassing it.

I may respond to your indepth response in sections.

It has been written and taught in the east that we are indestructable and immortal .... having no beginning and no end. This refers to the Spirit. We are one with spirit at the level of christ/boddhi and beyond that in higher levels of causality and the I AM Presence. But the level of self which is incarnate in the 4 lower bodies is the soul. The soul is a portion of the higher- Self projected into the material planes to gain experience and to express divine ideas into form. The soul is not immortal …..

Would I not still be in possession of the higher Self, could my consciousness still inhabit my Christ consciousness, if my soul dies ?
I realise in different realms that the notion of  "I" may be non existant because we may realise our Oneness and meld into the group, so the notion of "I" could be fake.
Perhaps when this current soul, in this case called 'google' on Planet Earth at this 'time' 'dies' in the manner in which you outlined, my Higher Self will project into another soul. 
Kind of like air trying to fill balloons and when one balloon springs an irreparable leak the air makes its way into another balloon.

What else would this portion of Me do until all the other kids are finished playing ?
Who experiences this higher-Self  ?
In this obsured yet possible scenario, I could understand why some people feel that "nothing matters and what if it did ?". 
And yet there is this beautiful Divine presence that overcomes us at times that spurs us on and it becomes obvious that loving is reason enough to exist.
The obsuredity disappears and it is God re-discovering the grandure of Unconditional Love, in me.
Maybe God is blown away by the grandure of Love and wants to rediscover it over and over in us, which is actually Him.

I've had this thought many times.
Is God  the very definition of loneliness ?

The soul is not immortal but can attain immortality by exercising her freewill to fulfill her reason for being. That means watering the seed of christ- consciousness within the heart and externalising the fullness of that Self in form. The growing oneness of the soul with the inner-christ will magnetise the I AM Presence and bring (conscious) wholeness to the material experience. That is how God intended to gain Self expression in the material planes but rather than forcing it, the soul was given freewill to choose...... either oneness with inner- Spirit or (a vibrational sense of) separation. The path of oneness with the inner- Christ leads the soul (vibrationally) closer to the spiritual levels of being and eventually to the ascension..... which is the permanent union of the soul to the spirit of the I AM.

But why obtain immortality when the Spirit already has it ?
And once acheived why ascend and then ending the soul experience as sooon as it is perfected ?
(I think I know the answer to that one. A greater opportunity awaits after this Ascension to grow. Growth and challenge is ingrained on the Earth plane because, like everything else it is in all planes of existence.  )
But this is what confounds me about this so called window of opportunity to ascend that the Earth is supposable going through right now.
There is nothing to be done by us that is any different than at any other time in our physical incarnational journey.
If it is time to cram for the big mid-term exam, that means we didn't really do the work during the school year, we didn't experience the learning process, because we didn't love the learning experience and moving on would be a sham.
Our reason d'etre is to Love.

Okay, so some people want to stop and smell the roses, others want to take the path out of here. How about smelling the roses as you walk out of here? What about the gardenias and cherry blossoms ahead? You can enjoy the journey as you traverse it! Certainly more enjoyable than standing still or scrambling for the exit. Life is growth, and by moving forward and upward can you continue growing after you have exhausted your current stage. By being content standing still, you deny yourself the next stage, and in scrambling forward you deny yourself the current stage. Walk, don't run, to the nearest exit, and have fun on the way! If you catch fire, stop, drop, and roll with the changes, then dust yourself off and keep going. Corny but true.

Acquiring fringe knowledge is like digging for diamonds in a mine field.

13 (edited by nexus 2008-02-08 06:56:21)

google wrote:

Hello nexus.

I'm glad you addressed my question.
I was feeling a llittle disappointed when I thought you were bypassing it.

That question wouldn't let me go.  I wanted to talk about it but i got waylaid a bit.

google wrote:

I may respond to your indepth response in sections.

nexus wrote:

It has been written and taught in the east that we are indestructable and immortal .... having no beginning and no end. This refers to the Spirit. We are one with spirit at the level of christ/boddhi and beyond that in higher levels of causality and the I AM Presence. But the level of self which is incarnate in the 4 lower bodies is the soul. The soul is a portion of the higher- Self projected into the material planes to gain experience and to express divine ideas into form. The soul is not immortal …..

google wrote:

Would I not still be in possession of the higher Self, could my consciousness still inhabit my Christ consciousness, if my soul dies ?

Right now, we each are a 7 dimentional being.  By freewill we must become conscious of that reality.  By Freewill the soul must prove it through the law of love.  The I AM Presence is God individualised.  Spiritual individuality is the gift of life to each of us at the level of Spirit.  The I AM is a replica of the One Spirit and is immortal.  The soul is again a representation of the I AM Presence in matter, beautifully formed and connected to the I AM through the chakra system and all the lower bodies.  The soul is that portion of selfhood which the I AM Presence is willing to "lose".  By creating the soul and bestowing freewill on the soul, the I AM Presence has taken a risk.  But it could be no other way.  Without the gift of freewill we would merely be possesions of the I AM Presence, not children ...... children who, by making wise decisions, can mature into the fullness of being....  Firstly by accepting the inner I AM Presence as the guide on the journey through matter..... then through permanent conscious union in the ascension.

So, if the soul fails to fulfill the incarnational opportunity then it is not going to be aware of it's higher connection with Christ, and the I AM Presence.  While those higher Levels of consciousness are Self Conscious and active, alas, the lost soul is not aware of that.  Having severed itself from the flow of love from inner levels, the soul is totally ignorant of the greater Self.  If the distorted identity of the lost soul is eventually cancelled in the final judgement, then the higher levels of spiritual being are still Self Conscious yes.  But if the soul was not conscious of those higher levels before that judgement then the opportunity for Divine Self awareness (at all levels) is lost when the soul is cancelled.

The reason for that is simple.  Our own soul is not in possesion of the Higher- Self as you put it.  The Higher- Self is in possesion of the soul.  That is quite a difference.  The Higher- Self created the soul for a purpose.  To fulfill that purpose the soul was given freewill and a source of inexhaustable energy to express within the law of love.  Withn the law of love, infinite opportunities are open for creative expansion of consciousness.  To defy the law is a path to contraction and oblivion, which means the eventual cancellation of soul- self awareness.  It is finished.  But it is not finished for the Higher- Self.  The Higher-Self is still conscious, intelligent, loving, wise, powerful and able to create a new soul from the recycled energy that was you.  As you would know, energy is never destroyed.  It is only transmuted into a new form.  If the soul had have exersised it's freewill to transmute itself and all karmic energies then the ascension would have been a new birth for that soul. (All the memory of all it's experiences and all the well qualified energies would have been the net gain of the whole experience.)  But all that is lost to the soul that rebels against love's law to the end. 

The Higher Self is patient.  Again the Spiritual- Self takes the recycled energy (that was once the soul but is 'now' transmuted elemental energy) and again projects it into materiality.  The Spiritual- Self watches over the evolutionary development of that elemental energy (elemental consciousness) through the lower kingdoms until eventually, again, the Spiritual- Self bestows individual soul awareness ---- connected with Divine Reason----- upon a human form.  The connection of numinous is established and the soul is on the final evolutionary stretch to union (with the spiritual- Self) through the ascension. 

google wrote:

I realise in different realms that the notion of  "I" may be non existant because we may realise our Oneness and meld into the group, so the notion of "I" could be fake.
Perhaps when this current soul, in this case called 'google' on Planet Earth at this 'time' 'dies' in the manner in which you outlined, my Higher Self will project into another soul. 
Kind of like air trying to fill balloons and when one balloon springs an irreparable leak the air makes its way into another balloon.

The notion of "I" is not fake.   But the "I" (of soul) must first become the "eye" (of Christ) if there is to be any hope of immortal individual Selfhood( for the soul) at the level of the I AM Presence.  The capstone (the "eye") on the pyramid is missing because the builders knew that the soul is not complete without the conscious realisation of the inner- Christ.  They knew that Spiritual- Selfhood had not yet been consciously realised by the soul incarnate in the 4 lower bodies...(which are represented by the 4 sides of the pyramid).  The capstone is the Christ Consciousness.  That is why the capstone is missing at the apex of the pyramid.... because Christ Consciousness (the mediator between Spirit and matter) is missing in the awareness of humanity.  The Christ Consciousness is largely dormant in the human race.  Only through attunement with (the divine vision of) the Christ- Self, can the soul come into alignment with the plumbline of divine Will, and rise in consciousness--- from the base of the pyramid--- to the capstone --- the vibrational apex of Christ Consciousness.   Only then will Spirit and matter be ONE--- consciously--- in individual man and woman.  The soul's individuality in Christ is then immortalised in the ascension to the individual I AM Presence. 

"No man goeth unto the Father except by me"

google wrote:

What else would this portion of Me do until all the other kids are finished playing ?

Good question.  We can know what the Christ- Self does in matter by attuning with it in our soul.  But as to all IT'S activities in Spiritual planes?  We will first have to vibrationally unite with the Christ- Self and then ascend into the I AM Presence to find out.

"But as it is written
eye hath not seen nor ear heard- (with the physical senses)
neither hath entered into the heart of man- (the activities of the I AM Presence in spirit are not yet revealed)
the things- (the activities and realms)
which God- (I AM) hath prepared for them that love him"- (that love the inner- Christ in ALL)

google wrote:

Who experiences this higher-Self  ?

The Higher- Self experiences the Higher- Self.  And the soul can experience it too by obedience to the Higher Will and communion/vibrational resonance with it. 

qoogle wrote:

In this obsured yet possible scenario, I could understand why some people feel that "nothing matters and what if it did ?".

The soul memory is largely obscured from the outer mind.  If it were to be opened and revealed we would see the cause and effect of all our experiences in matter.  We would see the consequences of action and inaction.  We would see the seed sown and the fruit eaten.... both bitter and sweet.  We would realise of what great consequence are our own lives, even though we sometimes feel insignificant.  The Will of Christ is a force of potent grandeur and it is within us.  In order to maintain a continuity of consciousness (without losing the soul) it is very important to consciously become Christ.  Then, nothing will "matter" because we will prove the supremacy of Spirit over "matter" in all "matters".   

I believe that the only sense in which "nothing matters" is in our own attitude to fortune and misfortune.  We can master the lower energies within ourselves by developing the attitude of "non- reaction" (in the lower-self).  This can only be achieved by progressive attunement with the inner- Christ. Then, this "non reaction" develops into "divine indifference".  This does not mean that we become spiritually/emotionally paralysed.  It means that through spiritual attunement, we can learn to govern the reactions (that spring from the lower mental and astral bodies) to all life's interactions.  We can learn to "allow" the spirit to move/act in all situations.  Our development of this divine art is the path to ascension. 

As Paul wrote :  "I" -   (the lower karmic self) must decrease - (by transmuting the karmic energies)
                           and He - ( the inner- Christ) must increase - (in my soul and 4 lower- bodies)

google wrote:

And yet there is this beautiful Divine presence that overcomes us at times that spurs us on and it becomes obvious that loving is reason enough to exist.
The obsuredity disappears and it is God re-discovering the grandure of Unconditional Love, in me.
Maybe God is blown away by the grandure of Love and wants to rediscover it over and over in us, which is actually Him.

God (the I AM Presence) wants our soul home in the loving embrace of perfect union.  That union will never end. 

quote wrote:

I've had this thought many times.
Is God  the very definition of loneliness ?

Not now that God has your love and you have God's.

In that love, we are not scrambling for the exits as montalk put it.  We seek the divine Will and walk in it wherever it leads.

montalk wrote:

Okay, so some people want to stop and smell the roses, others want to take the path out of here. How about smelling the roses as you walk out of here? What about the gardenias and cherry blossoms ahead? You can enjoy the journey as you traverse it! Certainly more enjoyable than standing still or scrambling for the exit. Life is growth, and by moving forward and upward can you continue growing after you have exhausted your current stage. By being content standing still, you deny yourself the next stage, and in scrambling forward you deny yourself the current stage. Walk, don't run, to the nearest exit, and have fun on the way! If you catch fire, stop, drop, and roll with the changes, then dust yourself off and keep going. Corny but true.

Earth is a paradise.

When we gain enough love and appreciation for it and the archetypes displayed here we accend so we can appreciate those archetypes, and others, from a different level.
That's the paradox.
Those who hate Earth and want out are the ones who need it most.

It's the yearning to love it more deeply that pulls us out.

These are just my thoughts.
I think it is similar to what you are saying.

nexus.
It will take a little time for me to formulate a response to your fantastic post.

15 (edited by google 2008-02-09 08:24:53)

Hi nexus.

There is too many ideas presented for me to contemplate right now.

Is it possible that when the soul is left with no passion to cause any effect on our universe, good or evil,  that the God force is used elsewhere, because it can ? 
I could understand that kind of death or judgment. But the soul is just the container, not the Fluid. The Universe would still be closed system, with zero gain, in terms of God force in it.

Sort of like 3D reincarnation on a grander scale.