Noble Realms

spirituality - physics - conspiracy - philosophy - wisdom - and more...

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Noble Realms Forum is now closed. It will remain online as a searchable archive of posts spanning 3/25/04 to 2/22/08. Members may still log in to use email functions, but there will be no further posting activity. Thank you to everyone who has contributed over the years. - Tom/montalk

#16 2008-02-03 05:58:21

ReEvol_ve

Re: Ugh... Stuck between a rock and a hardplace.

Kahn, besides a few variables, I am in the same exact position as you are.  It is the cliche living in two worlds that fascinates me in some respects, all the while it takes everything inside to not let it bring me down.  Into either depression, or non-action.

What I have learned thus far is that we are all in this together. 

There is a difference between fear-mongering and knowing about things, and self-education and improvement that manifests into positive action when the time is right. 

We need to find our balance and try to isolate our divine image from the psycho-babble that we consciously/subconsciously create, or is picked up by/implanted into our psyche from the outside sources that bombard us in everyday life.  Self-control is a must.  It takes time, but positive growth will occur exponentially if you are centered and have your intentions in order, as opposed to staggered growth/regression for the unbalanced individual.

Truth be told, besides our personal paranormal experiences and synchronicities, we are just over-zealous information-disposals that have read all that we could get our mouse cursors on top of.  What I'm trying to get at is that nobody knows what is going to happen in the near future.  We get to the point where our mind is inventing a probable future based on what information it has available to it.  That might not be "the future," but deep down it feels like it is, and on some level that we have already lived it.  We have to learn how to observe and identify our human/animal instincts and reactions, and replace them with balanced responces from our source.  Which with time will become our reactions.

A very possible near future is one in which a Great-er Depression has occurred.  Like yourself, I believe all the signs are pointing to this occurance.  This is the major reason I have taken time off from school, because I feel that we in the US will be living under different circumstances quite possibly very soon.  I would like very much to move out of the suburban area that I live in, because cities will be hellholes if any of the possible futures I can envision do happen to occur. 

Stepping back, outside of the haze of contemporary American/western conditioning, and looking at the state of the world and how we live through the eyes of history, it is as if I am reading about this in a text book.  And the next chapter is the fall of the American Empire.  "Insert 'suprise' catastrophe" caused the complete collapse of the nation's infrastructure and panic ensued.

(...On second thought, there really doesn't even have to be a big trigger to an economic collapse, given how seemingly fragile the situation is.  To me, it is a miracle in itself that nothing has occured yet.  Its like God hit the pause button on the controller because he had to take a piss.  We're all just waiting for him to come back...)

Cities bad, rural communities good.

The moral of the story.  No-thing in terms of physical/material preparation can/will replace a strong, balanced spiritual foundation. 

Learn exactly who you are, and what you truly want at the level of your highest self.  Be true to that and you will spread truth and the light.

Once you know you can never go back

#17 2008-02-03 13:28:08

Ayahuasca
Shaman
Website

This weekend I just read a great book that explains really well why our culture has become the way it has, and why it's absolutely impossible for it to keep going the way it is without making itself extinct. If you can get other people to read it then it's a fantastic tool to try and get your message across without preaching to them.

The book is Ishmael by Daniel Quinn. It's not a new book and I've been aware of for around 10 years now. Many people have recommended it (some on this forum I think) and I finally just bought and read it. It certainly deserves all the high praise it's received.

If you haven't read Ishmael yet then don't do what I've done and wait 10 years to read it. Order it as soon as you can.

You can buy a used copy for less than $4 http://www.amazon.com/Ishmael-Adventure … 553375407/

I've heard his other books are just as good so I'm going to order them too.

Read more at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ishmael_(novel)

Join me in Peru to celebrate December 21st 2012 - Visit: http://2012awakeningretreat.com/

#18 2008-02-03 14:23:23

DanB

ReEvol_ve wrote:

(...On second thought, there really doesn't even have to be a big trigger to an economic collapse, given how seemingly fragile the situation is.  To me, it is a miracle in itself that nothing has occured yet.  Its like God hit the pause button on the controller because he had to take a piss.  We're all just waiting for him to come back...)

Cities bad, rural communities good.

The moral of the story.  No-thing in terms of physical/material preparation can/will replace a strong, balanced spiritual foundation. 

Learn exactly who you are, and what you truly want at the level of your highest self.  Be true to that and you will spread truth and the light.

HaHaHa!  ReEvol_ve , Thanks for that!
I smiled from ear to ear at the 'puter when I read that from your post in bold above.

I think the 'pause' button was pressed so that we could finally 'get-it' and catch-up and become the conscious-co-creators...in the now...right now!

And Ayahuasca, Thank You too!

I am going to get a copy of Ishmael by Daniel Quinn after reading a few pages online.
http://www.amazon.com/Ishmael-Adventure … 0553375407

#19 2008-02-04 04:38:59

Kahnsentrayshun

Awesome post ReEvol_ve. I couldn't have said it better myself.

ReEvol_ve wrote:

Kahn, besides a few variables, I am in the same exact position as you are.  It is the cliche living in two worlds that fascinates me in some respects, all the while it takes everything inside to not let it bring me down.  Into either depression, or non-action.

ReEvol_ve wrote:

A very possible near future is one in which a Great-er Depression has occurred.  Like yourself, I believe all the signs are pointing to this occurance.  This is the major reason I have taken time off from school, because I feel that we in the US will be living under different circumstances quite possibly very soon.  I would like very much to move out of the suburban area that I live in, because cities will be hellholes if any of the possible futures I can envision do happen to occur.

I bet there are a lot of us in the same situation. I bet there are many here that want to relocate. Wouldn't it be awesome if we formed a group and all moved to the same location? We could have a small community that revolves around spirituality, and survival preparation.

If we are all in the same situation, the least we could do is form a small network online where we can discuss the best locations to move to and other important decisions to make. If we happen to agree on some decisions and we like each other good enough, perhaps some of us can relocate together.

If anyone is interested please email me. My email is Kahnsentrayshun@hotmail.com  I have already been sending back and forth emails with other people that are in the same situation and I am always welcome for more people.

Strengthen your microcosm. Love. Knowledge. Faith.
http://montalk.net/metaphys/42/principl … ion-part-i

#20 2008-02-04 05:52:12

ReEvol_ve

Kahnsentrayshun wrote:

I bet there are a lot of us in the same situation. I bet there are many here that want to relocate. Wouldn't it be awesome if we formed a group and all moved to the same location? We could have a small community that revolves around spirituality, and survival preparation.

If we are all in the same situation, the least we could do is form a small network online where we can discuss the best locations to move to and other important decisions to make. If we happen to agree on some decisions and we like each other good enough, perhaps some of us can relocate together.

I'm game haha.  That would be ideal.  Its getting to the point where even if things seem radical, if your intuition tells you its a good idea... I think it deserves more than skeptical contemplation.

All I know is that if we had a few people together that shared the same motives and ideas, it would be much better than being scattered with opposition coming in from all angles.

Personal communication is definately the next step.  We need to get to know each other if we are serious about the possibility of getting together in the physical world.  My email address is ecornell21@gmail.com if anyone is interested.  Kahn, I'll send you an email soon, my intuition tells me that we are somewhat compatible people lol.

Once you know you can never go back

#21 2008-02-04 14:13:43

lawofattraction

Kahnsentrayshun wrote:

Wouldn't it be awesome if we formed a group and all moved to the same location?

Hundreds of people have already moved to New Hampshire as a part of the Free State Project. Some of the people in this group are spiritual and are already forming groups in small towns for the purposes of community and mutual support during the difficult times ahead.

#22 2008-02-04 19:10:37

Pamelajean
Thank you Tom

I'd be interested to know what you find out about New Hamshire, Kahn.  I've been looking to relocate for 20 yrs., and N.H.'s way of life sounds really good.  No point in running FROM ANYTHING, but there is a point in running TO SOMETHING, (I finally learned).

#23 2008-02-04 19:26:31

lawofattraction

Pamelajean wrote:

I'd be interested to know what you find out about New Hamshire, Kahn.  I've been looking to relocate for 20 yrs., and N.H.'s way of life sounds really good.  No point in running FROM ANYTHING, but there is a point in running TO SOMETHING, (I finally learned).

I've lived in New Hampshire for 20 years and would be happy to answer any questions you may have. I've watched the "Free State Project" migration from the beginning and have noticed a shift in the types of people it is now attracting - many of the new arrivals are less political (or completely apolitical) and are simply looking for a safe place to start building an alternative society.

#24 2008-02-04 19:52:46

Transcix
Setian Lightworker
Website

I am in a similar situation.

Hmmmmm, Kahnsentrayshun, must you use capital letters on "Great Dying"? smile

I am an advocate of logic.. as stupid as this sounds.. for logic is primary.. but, maybe not so stupid to remind, hum. I believe it is possible to determine the economic future of America.. the facts speak for themselves.. so any notion of "if" is useless.. save for clearly imagining the magnitude of the coming economic depression. It is also important, however, in these times, to remember still to focus on one's personal spiritual evolution, for if one is not evolving, then one is devolving, becoming further and further set into habit, aloofness, and immorality or despair. Kahnsentrayshun, I wonder, if among your many beliefs, that may be labeled "radical", do you hesitate to take any of them 100% positively to heart because they are radical and you cannot be positive about them, or because you are overwhelmed by everything? The whole dichotomy of one's world model between the false mainstream realities and the real little-known realities is taxing, and sometimes when one conflicts themselves with wanting very badly, almost like a victim, to embrace the entirety of the real little-known realities into their world model, all in one fail swoop, then it can be helpful to begin with a small step and accept part of it as 100% conclusive. From this, further rungs may be built above the first through logic.

I assume that you can find at least one small thing of which you are 100% certain, in faith and in logic?

I could jump on the "let's all get together" bandwagon, and while such is a possibility, it is rather obvious and besides the point, so I will refrain. In times of crisis, rather, the most important thing, the most important resource that you can have at your disposal, is your.. well there doesn't seem to be a right word for it.. is your self-realization, is being self-realized. Until one realizes this way, it is difficult to explain, because it is mostly a matter of realization, and if you would have already realized, then, well, you would have already realized. Basically, there is nothing to fear, not only because you are anyways immortal, but because you have faith in yourself, that you can survive, that you can get yourself out of any situation. Planning for a future of pending crisis, then, becomes less about structuring your circumstances in cautionary ways, and more about continuing what you have always been doing, growing as a person. It would be great if you could get yourself to this point of self-realization in time for the crisis, because then without having to worry about petty things, you would save a great abundance of personal power for yourself, and therein for those around you to the extent that helping is possible (and sometimes it is best, for others even, to keep to yourself). Openness of mind is very important. Do you fear to lose your material possessions? Would you be willing to live on the streets without a home, and would you enjoy it and thrive in it as in anything else? These are possibilities.

If you are concerned primarily with goodness as opposed to ignorance and evil, then simplicity is a great ally. If you need pen and paper to express yourself to "make a difference", then you are constricted in your vision. If you only know how to speak for yourself from your present circumstances, a while male, with such an age, such a job, such a nationality, etc., etc., then you are constricted in your vision. If you care so much about the high moral things that you were taught, that you are unwilling to let go of your fellow humans and allow them to die in ignorance, however ridiculous, absurd, and needless this ignorance may be, then your vision is constricted. If this paragraph has proven to be insightful for you, then your vision is constricted... imagine how many other weaknesses you can identify within yourself, and consider it a most productive activity. smile

One thing I have learned, is that sometimes to do the most good, one must survive, as opposed to needing to survive in order to do the most good.

It is very important to have the wisdom and courage to make drastic change in one's life.. too often is the path others set before us not only the easiest to accept but also, in instances where one cannot be conclusively certain about alternative paths, the status quo when one chooses not to deviate.

I will be back later but I have to go out.

Namaste

Last edited by Transcix (2008-02-04 20:01:34)

nothing is sacred, the deconstructing and letting-be of all things, clarity of sight, the realization of no-thing(s), Nothing

#25 2008-02-04 23:27:06

LightningEye
Seeker

Well this is interesting. Our friend Mark Adams has written a followup:

http://www.NaturalNews.com/022528.html

#26 2008-02-05 05:33:54

Kahnsentrayshun

ReEvol_ve wrote:

I'm game haha.  That would be ideal.  Its getting to the point where even if things seem radical, if your intuition tells you its a good idea... I think it deserves more than skeptical contemplation.

All I know is that if we had a few people together that shared the same motives and ideas, it would be much better than being scattered with opposition coming in from all angles.

Personal communication is definately the next step.  We need to get to know each other if we are serious about the possibility of getting together in the physical world. My email address is ecornell21@gmail.com if anyone is interested.  Kahn, I'll send you an email soon, my intuition tells me that we are somewhat compatible people lol.

Awesome. I agree, it would be a lot better being with a few people who have the same motives and ideas. We'd all pretty much be on the same wavelength in understanding, so I think we'd all mesh pretty well. I'll send you and email soon if you haven't already sent one.

PamelaJean wrote:

I'll look into New Hampshire. I have a lot of looking to do btw so if any of you feel like doing research on good areas to live feel free to send me and email or post it before the forum closes. New Hampshire is really close to the coast though. If earth changes get pretty bad I want to be more inland. I'm definitely not ruling New Hampshire out though, I like to keep an open mind on this.

You are so right about "No point in running FROM ANYTHING, but there is a point in running TO SOMETHING." Rather than running away from the negative and trying to avoid it, it would be better to run towards the positive without looking back. We need to define what it is that we want to run towards, before we start running. Though working and saving as much as possible right now would definitely help. wink

Transcix wrote:

Hmmmmm, Kahnsentrayshun, must you use capital letters on "Great Dying"? smile

Lol... Maybe I took that a little too far... Though in future history books, you can bet that they will probably refer to this time as "The Great Dying."

Transcix wrote:

I am an advocate of logic.. as stupid as this sounds.. for logic is primary.. but, maybe not so stupid to remind, hum. I believe it is possible to determine the economic future of America.. the facts speak for themselves.. so any notion of "if" is useless.. save for clearly imagining the magnitude of the coming economic depression.

LMAO I too am an advocate of logic. High five! Honestly, I was using the notion of "if" to give some of the people that read this hope... even if it may be false hope. Man... that sounds harsh... Put another way, if this were Texas Hold'em, I'd be all in. The economic depression will happen.

Transcix wrote:

Kahnsentrayshun, I wonder, if among your many beliefs, that may be labeled "radical", do you hesitate to take any of them 100% positively to heart because they are radical and you cannot be positive about them, or because you are overwhelmed by everything? The whole dichotomy of one's world model between the false mainstream realities and the real little-known realities is taxing, and sometimes when one conflicts themselves with wanting very badly, almost like a victim, to embrace the entirety of the real little-known realities into their world model, all in one fail swoop, then it can be helpful to begin with a small step and accept part of it as 100% conclusive. From this, further rungs may be built above the first through logic.

I assume that you can find at least one small thing of which you are 100% certain, in faith and in logic?

I take my beliefs like 95% to heart. I've spoken to family members and some friends and they always disagree with me no matter how much I point to the logic and facts of it all. Some stuff can't even be argued though concerning the paranormal stuff, because a lot of it is personal experiences. I used to take it 100% heart. I'll get there again. It's just a little hard, because I'm constantly dealing with resistance to these beliefs everyday of my life.

Good post by the way. The self realization thing is key. It's also key being willing to let go. I realized this stuff a long time ago. I just have yet to act on it. It's a shame... I could have saved up 45k if I had kept working at the warehouse I was working at for another two years. Oh well, I'll have enough in 7 months (around the time frame I'm thinking of moving out.)

LightningEye wrote:

Well this is interesting. Our friend Mark Adams has written a followup:

http://www.NaturalNews.com/022528.html

Good article.

http://directory.ic.org/iclist/geo.php

You can look for communities here. I'd prefer people move to the same area as me so we can share an apartment or house, but if other people bail out I'm still going to go ahead with my decision.

#27 2008-02-05 13:47:06

lawofattraction

Kahnsentrayshun wrote:

I'll look into New Hampshire. I have a lot of looking to do btw so if any of you feel like doing research on good areas to live feel free to send me and email or post it before the forum closes. New Hampshire is really close to the coast though. If earth changes get pretty bad I want to be more inland. I'm definitely not ruling New Hampshire out though, I like to keep an open mind on this.

When I relocated to New Hampshire 20 years ago I also shared the same concern about earth changes. At the time I reviewed many of the "post earth changes" maps which were then available. Of course, these maps are just guesses, but most of them showed much of New England above water after the changes. The thing about NH is that the elevation rises rather quickly as you move inland from the coast. And the whole state sits on a foundation of granite.

Of course I am biased because I like it here! The live-and-let-live attitude of NH's population is perfect for the formation of alternative types of communities, and as such, many of them have started in the small towns here.

But other areas should certainly not be ruled out. An excellent resource is a book called "Strategic Relocation - North American Guide to Safe Places", by Joel Skousen. It looks at all kinds of factors such as potential for national disasters, health threats, disease, crime, social unrest, economic disaster, war, political factors, government intrusion, etc. NH and Vermont scored very highly compared to the rest of the nation. This is probably why the Free State Project chose NH as their destination. But people have been relocating to NH since long before the Free State Project began because of the quality of life here.

#28 2008-02-07 20:14:23

Kahnsentrayshun

New Hampshire sounds like a pretty nice place to live. Maybe I could live there for awhile and then relocate when I felt the need to.

I gotta check out that book. Looks like it might be very helpful. Thanks.

#29 2008-02-08 19:04:54

Ayahuasca
Shaman
Website

Join me in Peru to celebrate December 21st 2012 - Visit: http://2012awakeningretreat.com/

#30 2008-02-09 02:28:58

Kahnsentrayshun

Thanks Andy. Your a big help man. smile

Board footer