Noble Realms

spirituality - physics - conspiracy - philosophy - wisdom - and more...

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Noble Realms Forum is now closed. It will remain online as a searchable archive of posts spanning 3/25/04 to 2/22/08. Members may still log in to use email functions, but there will be no further posting activity. Thank you to everyone who has contributed over the years. - Tom/montalk

#256 2008-01-18 22:10:05

lyra
Naked Emperor Pointer Outer
Website

Re: Mind Controlled Celebrities

Ayahuasca wrote:

Has anyone seen the Tom Cruise Scientology video that's causing a bit of a stir right now?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFBZ_uAbxS0

That link might not work by the time you click because of demands being made on You Tube to remove it. But no doubt someone else will have uploaded it. Just do a search on "Tom Cruise Scientology Video"

Can anyone say "Mind Controlled!"?

Yeah, this vid has been making the rounds.  Here's another one I found, in case that one goes down.  (I'll be using my link to reference various things I say here.)   http://gawker.com/5002269/the-cruise-in … o-suppress  It's very uncomfortable to watch because his body language and tone and eyes and the whole deal is fake.  When people are being insincere, or are speaking from programming, (usually social, but in this case probably mind control) it creates strange tics and mannerisms, and affects the way they speak, and I always pick up on it and then have a very hard time watching as a result.   The way he shifts in his seat at the beginning of the link I posted while making a promotional claim about Scientology.....tic.   The way he places his fingers over his mouth while "thinking" and speaking - that's a CLASSIC tic that indicates on a subconscious level that one is speaking dishonestly/insincerely, lying, what have you.  The hand or fingers are trying to protect/block/cover the false words that are coming out.   And in this case he does it at the same exact moment where he claims that he "doesn't mince words" !!!!!!!!!  yikes  yikes   It's like, oh REEEAAlly.  Then why are you covering your mouth as you say that??  He also does a lot of affecting a supposed "thoughtful" gaze while contemplating his very intense and serious promotional words about Scientology.  "HI! I'm an actor!  And this is serious business everybody. hmm " The tone of his voice while gazing off like this all shows acting.  Not sincere.

There's also a way to analyze truthfulness based on which direction people are looking as they formulate their words - up to the left, or up to the right.  It has to do with the hemispheres of the brain and accessing information.  One hemisphere is where one retrieves real and valid memories, the other is for creating, as in generating stories, falsehoods, etc.  I don't remember which one is which, and it does depend on which dominant hand you are, right or left, but I do see that there's a mix of him both looking off to the left, and looking down to the right. 

What's interesting is that at 6:21 into the vid when he talks about traveling around the world and meeting the people that he meets and talking with leaders and how they WANT to be helped, and it's the Scientologists' responsibility to help them, blah blah blah....he clasps his hands together, one over the other.  That's a tic that represents "humility and deference," interestingly enough. Very appropriate mannerism, socially speaking, at the right moment.  But is it sincere?  Or does he know how to appear sincere? 

Overall I think what's getting a lot of people about this video is the weird intense way he talks, with the whole "crazy eyes" thing at various points in the vid, and how it sounds like he's talking to himself because you never see or hear an interviewer actually asking him any questions.  (see 5:12 in the vid in particular with his maniacal laugh about "SP's"....eek!)  All the exaggerated facial expressions, the way he keeps reiterating such declarations that "You're either in, or you're out!"  (wasn't that the tag line catch phrase of "Ocean's 11" ??)   So it just comes across like, "HI!  I'm crazy!!!!"  But I will say that I get the impression that some of the things he's saying he does actually believe, when he says that they're the authority on drugs and this and that, at 6:40 - 6:20 in the vid where he's ticking off what they can and have done to fix and help people.  Because their programs probably have actually worked in helping people out, he's witnessed it, so he's not lying to himself or the audience when he claims that they know what they're doing and are "It."  His voice normalizes, his eyes relax and don't have that crazy fire behind them, and he's looking the "interviewer" square in the eye in a more normal way during that brief moment.   

But 3:51 - 3:10?.......Totally fake.  roll

Related to this Tom Cruise video is the way his wife Katie Holmes had recently made the rounds on all the talk shows, both day and evening to promote something, apparently, I don't know, but on one website they had a link to her latest appearance on David Letterman, with her new 'do and her whole make over she's since undergone after marrying Tom Cruise, alongside a link to her first appearance on Letterman back in '97.   Obviously people grow up and mature, she's now 30, a woman and a mother and wife, not a 20 year old girl and star of some teeny bopper TV series visiting Letterman with her Mom, but still........the difference between her then and now was astounding, and it was another case of body mannerisms and speech that was fake pod people scripted filler, very awkward to watch.  I kept clicking off of it, it was SO uncomfortable.   The very first thought I had when I saw the first clip of her on Good Morning America was that she'd had speech coaching, (probably from Tom) because she sat forward, staring the hosts right in the eyes, exactly the way he does, speaking in this controlled and measured way, same as the way he does.   She'd been "retrained" so to speak.  Versus her first Letterman gig she was this happy, bubbly girl, nervous and jittery, but there was nothing awkward about it because it was real and natural.   Now she's all measured and speaks in a scripted way.  You know how Social Pods always know how to converse with anybody in any situation, know all the right filler things to say to keep a conversation flowing smoothly.......even though it's all superficial and not real?   That's how she was.  Which is the way Tom Cruise is, and it's probably some bit of Scientology training.

Training oneself isn't a bad thing, but when one starts coming off like a robot then maybe it's not such a good thing.  !

Anyway, that's my two cents about THAT vid.

In related news, it's been reported in multiple outlets that Britney Spears has multiple personality disorder, as already figured out by us NR mind control researchers way back at the beginning of this thread - the rest of the public is only just catching on now, at this point, as she's having her very obvious and overt public breakdown.  (programming breaking down, self destruct mode.)  These same people way back when would probably have laughed at what we were saying early in this thread.  Now they're saying it like it's no big deal. "Yup, Britney's got multiple personality disorder."  But it took really obvious, in your face overt behavior for them to get it. 

TMZ wrote:

"Sources are now painting a very disturbing picture of Britney Spears, or whoever she happens to be at any given moment.

We're told the whole British accent thing -- well, it's more than an accent. Britney has multiple personalities, including, as people in her life call it, "the British girl." We're told when Spears loses the British personality, she has absolutely no idea what she did during the time she assumed that personality.

Sources say Brit has a number of other identities, where she becomes "the weepy girl, the diva, the incoherent girl," and on and on.

Sources say Britney had become the British girl the day she didn't show for her deposition and has no recollection of it."

I knew it several years ago when she revealed in an interview that she has an alter she calls "Mona."  Nobody else seemed to notice this though.  I was like, Uhhhhh......Frtiz Springmeier, anybody???

Funny enough, Madonna as noted earlier in this thread, also seems to be a huge Illuminati industry performer, and also has the faux British accent going on many times, and alternate names and nicknames.  (see pic of her earlier in this thread with her pyramid jacket on.)  And of course both Britney and Madonna performed together along with the other major Illuminati money making Mickey Mouse club alum machine, Christine Aguilera, with the whole big "kiss" bruhaha controversy several years ago.  Somebody here at NR posted a link to an article where that kiss has now since been called "the kiss of death." Can't remember who posted it or who said it.  But Christina's kiss was more mild and tame in comparison, Britney's was all out, and was in fact the main focal point of the performance.  She's since gone down the tubes and Christina conversely is married with a new baby and doing okay.   

In case anybody's wondering, the reason I find this stuff fascinating is because the public is having a field day ripping these people apart, having NO clue what seems to really be going on with it all.  Or how serious it all is when you consider how these people have been held up before us to be the public's entertainment Gods and Goddesses. At best the average fan sees the multiple personas and MPD thing, but mistakenly believe that crazy just happens randomly for no good reason, nothing to see here folks, move it along!  Britney's story will probably have an untimely ending that Goro Adachi will be analyzing in terms of symbolic ritual sacrifices and such.  hmm

Last edited by lyra (2008-01-18 22:22:44)

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

#257 2008-01-19 02:56:14

morningsun76
the answer has been with you the whole time

I just got back from the pharmacy and they had two magazines prominently displayed at the checkout counter, both of which had huge headlines announcing "BRITNEY'S MENTAL ILLNESS!"

#258 2008-01-19 03:42:07

T-Ren
work in progress

You know it was bound to happen. Dr. Phil visited her.

Peace,
Teddy

"It means the Matrix can't tell you who you are" - Trinity

#259 2008-01-19 14:04:59

treehugger

morningsun76 wrote:

I just got back from the pharmacy and they had two magazines prominently displayed at the checkout counter, both of which had huge headlines announcing "BRITNEY'S MENTAL ILLNESS!"

Yeah, I read the article in the grocery line.  They claim she's bipolar.

In man's analysis and understanding of himself, it is as well to know from whence he came as whither he is going.   Edgar Cayce

Beliefs are tools for social conditioning, rather than expressions of inner realization or inner truth.   unknown
Ad Verecundiam

#260 2008-01-20 19:21:43

Ziggy
Website

T-Ren wrote:

You know it was bound to happen. Dr. Phil visited her.

That gave me a giggle.

If the  "creators"   did create the bi-polar brain  complex  as an emotional feeding mechanism, (the Reptilian brain is too polarized in ego and not bi-polar enough to produce extremes in chaos so a tweaking was in order)   as some people claim that we are to our genetic creator  as cattle  and vegetables are to us,  then Dr. PHil  is appropriately placed to keep them well supplied with food and entertainment.   But he does so much  goooood,  how could he possibly be negative.

I agree with the second poster on page 1.     

in relation to what the poster on page 1 said,  I would like to add that  the other day I posted a response to a thread where someone asked for ideas on what people do to stay out of the blues.     A few hours after posting my methods I felt physically and spiritually attacked.   I felt like someone was trying to beat the living crap out of me.    I  just observed it.  I watched it going on in and around me and it was very intense.   
  My partner came home and looked at me and instantly said,   "you're being hit by someone on an etheric level."     You're energy is low and your color has gone gray.   okay,  he's a big gamer (computer games, x-box, etc. and sadly addicted to them, but he can't stop it)  and his gaming has taught him to sense trouble, danger  attacks  (something positive comes with every program;   just enough to entice and overlook the negative effects).        He helped me off my chair  to meditate and do my method or technique for clearing away crap and after an hour I was back to mySelf again.   

LIke the 2nd poster on thread 1 said,   Great caution is advised. If you don't know what book or information or person you're dealing with it's advised to stay away.     Many of these people, and the information they produce, is laced with programs that are very subtle and intense to varying levels of intensity.     Exposing them can be just as dangerous as reading them.    Unleashing   truths and exposing lies  can be a very dangerous undertaking and there is no room for cockiness in it.  Being cocky is a very un-wise thing.   Being afraid is also a very un-wise thing.   I see that for some people the more they learn the more negative they become,  and in this case it only feeds into the whole   thing.   
     A person quickly finds out that things happening on an etheric programming level are very real indeed, and not many people have the weapons or know-how  to slay that dragon.       (the metaphor of dragon is no pun intended.)   

I believe that we'd all be very, very surprised if we knew how many people  are used as tools.   Even the tools used are often so subtle and accepted that people don't recognize them and would be surprised.    Just as the people used are often the last people on earth we'd suspect.

............ just my thoughts on it.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzziggy

Last edited by Ziggy (2008-01-20 19:34:21)

Breathe Deep

#261 2008-01-20 23:29:27

Ziggy
Website

Iíve begun to read this thread, starting at the beginning page.    I have a problem with this website mentioned on page 1, the second post. The site tabs on the left side of the screen printed in bright blue color  arenít legible Ė I mean I canít even read them or make out what they say  - and Iím not sure if itís the background weave print behind the words but itís very hard for me to read the print.   
Does anyone else find this or is it just me?   
Why would they put  out a de-bunking website that is difficult to read or, in the case of the tabs on the left side plain impossible to read?
Hereís the link:

http://naffoundation.org/new_visitors_page.htm

So I went on to check the next listed website recommended, which mentioned  Fritz Springmeier as a  de-programmer and de-bunker : 
I  searched   him and came across this website that claims SprimgMeier  is a plant?   
Any  ideas about that?   Anyone?

http://www.eaec.org/expose/FritzSpringmeier1.htm

Breathe Deep

#262 2008-01-23 20:50:50

Shoogie

My People Were Fair And Had Sky In Their Hair...But Now They're Content To Wear Stars On Their Brows

-Tyrannosaurus rex

#263 2008-01-23 21:49:19

lyra
Naked Emperor Pointer Outer
Website

Shoogie wrote:

Interesting piece on Heath Ledger

http://insidethecosmiccube.blogspot.com … funny.html

Normally I don't pay much attention or feel shock or anything concerning media people dying, but this one just floored me.  He seemed like such a nice guy, the last guy on earth that anybody would think this would happen to, it's like watching the rug get pulled out from underneath people.  And the talent.....we went to see "I Am Legend," and there was a trailer for "The Dark Knight," with of course, Ledger's Joker character.  And I was like, "Damn, can you even BELIEVE that's Heath Ledger?!?!?!   Now THAT'S talent!!!!"  This was the same guy from "10 Things I Hate About You," and to see the difference was astounding.  As this article noted that you posted, it seems everything he did method acting-wise to transform into the Joker, to become him, is what did him in.  I was on the fence about seeing the movie because I had seen the first one, but now....most likely 99% no.  I don't want to watch the role that killed a person.  sad   Creepy too the pics that people found posted on the David Icke forum, movie stills from Ledger's last movie where he has a noose around his neck and bloody "Illuminati" symbols scrawled on his forehead/third eye area.  Another small detail which I haven't seen anybody mentioning yet is the way that paramedics officially pronounced him dead at 3:30 p.m.  If that means anything.

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

#264 2008-01-23 22:01:21

Daisy
Website

lyra wrote:

Normally I don't pay much attention or feel shock or anything concerning media people dying, but this one just floored me.  He seemed like such a nice guy, the last guy on earth that anybody would think this would happen to, it's like watching the rug get pulled out from underneath people.

That's exactly what I thought. It's like, you have Britney and other celebs teetering on the brink of self-destruction for months, and yet this happens to this guy just straight out of the blue, completely unexpected as far as I'm aware. It's all very weird.

Last edited by Daisy (2008-01-23 22:05:01)

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." - Mark Twain

#265 2008-02-08 07:03:55

annie aronburg

Daisy wrote:

That's exactly what I thought. It's like, you have Britney and other celebs teetering on the brink of self-destruction for months, and yet this happens to this guy just straight out of the blue, completely unexpected as far as I'm aware. It's all very weird.

There's been some excellent discussion of these very topics humming through the internet these days:
Heath Ledger: Snychronicities and Occult Symbolism
http://rigorousintuition.ca/board/viewtopic.php?t=15814

The Britney business has reached an epic crescendo, it's hard to imagine an anti-climactic denouement.
I have to wonder how much of it is scripted. Adnan? Osama? Now where have I heard those names before?
http://dreamsendweb.com/2008/01/23/whit … ars-alive/

A a

#266 2008-02-08 22:58:37

Daisy
Website

Thanks for that Annie, the Britney Spears link was especially thought-provoking... it actually corresponds to something that came to my mind recently too, what with all this media attention on Britney and dire predictions of her imminent death. I spotted a magazine while out shopping, one of those trashy celeb gossip ones, and on the front cover in bold letters was written "BRITNEY WILL BE DEAD IN 6 MONTHS" or something to that effect. I just thought, how vulgar... but then it occurred to me that if thoughts actually do create reality, and so many millions of people across the world are focusing on Britney's death and believing that it will happen, isn't that a surefire way to manifest it? And that's basically what the article you linked to is saying.

Also, about the multiple personalities thing that's been mentioned before in this thread - does it necessarily implicate mind control, or do you think it could be a means of coping with the huge amount of attention and energy, both negative and positive, that is directed at famous people? Because sooo much attention is focused on their persona, that perhaps they feel they have to switch to alternate personalities sometimes just to get away from being "that person" for a while. I don't know. It's just a thought I had.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." - Mark Twain

Board footer