Noble Realms

spirituality - physics - conspiracy - philosophy - wisdom - and more...

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Noble Realms Forum is now closed. It will remain online as a searchable archive of posts spanning 3/25/04 to 2/22/08. Members may still log in to use email functions, but there will be no further posting activity. Thank you to everyone who has contributed over the years. - Tom/montalk

#1 2008-02-05 00:07:11

CerebralHypertrophy

What to avoid or be mindful of in quest of the Truth...

Hey all.

In the quest for higher truth, what sort of ideas, actions, concepts, paths, ways, etc. should one avoid...if anything?  Is there really a dark side?  I ask this because I know that there is such a great truth for us to discover...how do we go about this without being traumatized? 

I come from a background of Christianity and the fundamentalist approach points towards things such as "clearing one's mind" during meditation as evil.  Also, astral projection and channeling were taught to be evil.  I do not fully believe that they are evil, but that somehow, they could be detrimental if not done correctly...

#2 2008-02-05 00:47:37

SirLoin
Imperial Pumpkin

Re: What to avoid or be mindful of in quest of the Truth...

The Cristian idea seems to bee total crap to me. If you learn about something know that your eyes were meant only to see the material world around you and you shouldn't expect yourself to be able to interperet something like meditiation without any knowlege of it at all visualy I mean. Especially if you would just deny it for no reason, but you seem to be very smart so I wouldn't assume that at all for you.

I notice some people have this issue when learning about science. I was thinking today about atoms and noticed that the textbook pictures are deceiving, they are presented as if atoms are colored but I only now realized that atoms are colorless because light (photons are the same size as atoms) can not produce the colors of a proton, neutron and electron if the scale in their size is so close. What I'm saying you need to avoid is judging things with your eyes because they can only see this world on this scale and on this resonance. I see kids who learn about chemistry and think that that's it, that if they now know about atoms they know everything when in fact there's a lot more than atoms to this universe. Overall you need to be there for the discovery, don't expect to read with your eyes from a textbook and think it's the same as really being there and sensing a force or anything yourself. Remember that when you discover something nothing else really changes, you have changed but the way you used to perceive things but the thing the world around you won't change at all because of it, I might not be saying exactly what you were looking for but this is the best I can do.

A suspicious mind is a healthy mind

#3 2008-02-05 02:34:15

T-Ren
work in progress

Hehe

The C(h)ristian idea seems to be total crap to me.

What I'm saying you need to avoid is judging things with your eyes because they can only see this world on this scale and on this resonance.

Sirloin it's good to see you live by this and practice this yourself.

Notice CH joins Christianity with Fundalmentalism...you cannot link the two and figure that each defines the other. I doubt very well that fundalmentalists would even know what astral projection or channeling are. Yet Jesus met with Elijah and Moses, Paul Talks of knowing a man taken up to the third heaven "whether in body or out of body" geez if that doesn't sound like astral projection I don't know what does. Just because the majority wants to ignore a concept doesn't negate the concept...they just won't arrive into the fullness of what is offered.

If all scriptured is 'God breathed" or "Spirit/ God inspired" is that not a form of channelling? Let them be afraid of the terms or labels but again, that does not automatically imply Christianity in it's entirety.

And for meditation again there are certainly concerns BUT you wind up with sirloins fault if you group ALL meditation together indiscriminately. Isaac went out to the field one evening to meditate. David makes reference to meditating as well.

If you by into the fear mongering it is limiting and means you can't be filled to over flowing. When you know and realize what is present it is disheartening to think people limit themselves and let others limit them but it doesn't negate the original source.

So with all the references to this fringe topic material already in the Bible, make sure you know what is or isn't there AND perhaps if and when you go to read the Bible read it not by previous teachings with their distorted agenda ridden interpretation, instead read it open eyed and open minded with the thought to learning, having teachings reinforced or corrected free from preconceived biases.

Peace,
Teddy

"It means the Matrix can't tell you who you are" - Trinity

#4 2008-02-05 09:24:31

nexus
fool
Website

True T-Ren.   And Cerebral Hypertrophy will have to raise every ounce of discernment he can muster in the quest for truth.    It is sad but true that every truth teaching released into the physical plane is seized upon by dark forces and eventually diluted of it's potency.  That dilution is accomplished in two ways.  1) By moving in on the target organisation and distorting the teaching itself.  AND/Or 2) By flooding the "market" with similar sounding teachings which ape the original release and which include what essentially boils down to useless drivel and dangerous waffle.  The result is always to distort the truth by placing the focus where it doesn't belong and by minimising/denying the things of most import.  The purpose is two fold.  To fool as many people as possible for as long as possible.  Then, when people wake up to the scam, to have them toss the whole thing out in disgust.... especially those souls who have been drawn to the teacher/teaching (Jesus in this case) from within.  The sense of betrayal is magnified because of the inner- sense that at least something was 'right' about it.  The sense of betrayal then sharpens the confusion and doubt in everything else. 

The forces of darkness on this planet rarely appear unmasked.  They present themselves to people as the humble servant.  Your own sentiments are played against you.  They hollow out every decent thing they can and then they inhabit the shell.  Our greatest enemies are wrapped in those flags, those empty shells that demand our unquestioning obeisance.  Jesus came and began to put an end to that 2000 years ago. ["the axe is layed at the root of the tree"] It didn't go down too well with the imposters in the religion of the day and he paid the price for his challenge to orthodoxy.  But it was a great first shot at unmasking the lie of servitude to external organised power structures.  Even though the enemies of truth stole Jesus teaching and distorted it to their own ends, we are waking up to his essential message today....  "The kingdom of God (the consciousness of God) is within you".  If we can prove that statement in ourselves, then we don't need controlling religious, economic or political organisations ruling our lives.  To the enemies of "the truth that will set us free", it is as big a threat today as it was back then.   But today, many will awaken to the inner "kingdom" and embody the truth of the ages.  The "many" will be harder to stop.

#5 2008-02-06 09:34:55

EON

I don't know much about the christanity...but Somehow I like the whole concept of Jesus Christ... This is what clicks in my mind when i have an holostic approach towards channelled information and religious symbol together....

Cross is made up of  + ,  -  .....well, if we see the cross its little longer at the bottom as if a negative - sign is added to a positive pole +.

To me that is completeness and thats the whole concept of kundalini too the Negative polarity of shakti meeting with the higher sacred positive chakras of Shiva... so you get +- ....

This might not make sense cuz we tend to look at things thru rules and concepts that allow us to do what we are trying to do but I do'nt believe in that I might sound stupid but I make rules that convince me and I don't follow paradigms of knowledge cuz they always restrict us for higher knowledge. If you are to go ahead with the tower the only person you could trust is yourself only then we will get that tower of babel to the ladders of infinity.. just a thought :-)

" Love is the understanding and unspoken bond between you and the creator "

"Loving is an art that is the state of creation"

..........Lyrically am suppose to SHINE.........
..........I am the ONE that makes you  BLIND........
..........And am that darkness that lets you SHINE.........

#6 2008-02-06 11:05:58

morningsun76
the answer has been with you the whole time

CerebralHypertrophy wrote:

In the quest for higher truth, what sort of ideas, actions, concepts, paths, ways, etc. should one avoid...

Don't do anything stupid.

Is there really a dark side?

http://www.prisonplanet.com/images/july2006/080706wtc1.jpg

I ask this because I know that there is such a great truth for us to discover...how do we go about this without being traumatized?

Use common sense.  Don't do anything stupid.    For example, if you are visiting Mount Shasta and a beautiful Nordic suddenly materializes, telling you they want to help you achieve spiritual ascension, check first to make sure they do not have fresh blood dripping from their fangs or in their hair.   That would be a giveaway that something was amiss.

I come from a background of Christianity and the fundamentalist approach points towards things such as "clearing one's mind" during meditation as evil.  Also, astral projection and channeling were taught to be evil.  I do not fully believe that they are evil, but that somehow, they could be detrimental if not done correctly...

Right, so it's probably not a good idea to start doing either of those things, until you are fully educated as to what the potential risks are.

#7 2008-02-06 14:59:14

Daisy
Website

Astral projection has its risks - a relative of mine used to do it, but he stopped one day when demons chased him back to his body. Luckily he got there before they did. As for channeling - it really depends on who you make contact with. That, in turn, depends on how pure your intentions are and what level of consciousness you have generally. Ironically, I think if you actively seek to "channel" something, then you're more likely to attract a deceitful entity who wants to use you as an energy source. Work to improve your discernment so that you don't fall into such traps.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." - Mark Twain

Board footer