Noble Realms

spirituality - physics - conspiracy - philosophy - wisdom - and more...

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Noble Realms Forum is now closed. It will remain online as a searchable archive of posts spanning 3/25/04 to 2/22/08. Members may still log in to use email functions, but there will be no further posting activity. Thank you to everyone who has contributed over the years. - Tom/montalk

#31 2006-12-04 23:05:29

free*world
*apply within

Re: Tobacco

from  http://law.ato.gov.au/atolaw/view.htm?d … 2637/00001 

While each application for an excise licence is determined on its merits it is likely that, having regard to section 39A of the EA and the intention of the legislation, the Collector would refuse to issue excise licences to an applicant who proposes to grow tobacco at a domestic residence for personal consumption.

lol     As for mailing tobacco, could probably get away with a small amount, but yes, illegal.  It would be considered smuggling as no excise duty is paid.  They gotta have their taxes, cos that's what will put me off smoking roll

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. Jimi Hendrix 

#32 2006-12-05 08:10:50

Free_Your_Mind
Seeker of Truth

LipstickMystic wrote:

You can take the edge of your hand (one or both hands) and scoop out energy debris from your auric field right above the spot that feels pain.  Scoop out the debris, imagine black or grey goop hovering above the spot where the pain is (because that's what's there etherically,) and you're just using your hand or hands to scoop it away.  Best to dump the debris in the toilet or sink, because if you just leave it on the bed or on a chair you WILL feel itchy later on because you're sitting in the gunk you just cleared out of your field.
LipstickMystic aka Jennifer

I remembered what I saw in the movie Dances with Wolves, Kevin Costner swooping the smoke from his pipe over his head and upwards (does the smoke carry this "debris" away (if you visualize as such?), the two very well could be related.)

Back to catching up with the rest of the posts wink

#33 2006-12-05 12:19:17

seatrout

Another thing I have noticed with cigarettes, such as Marlboro, Kool, Camel, and Lucky Strikes, is that they are putting a ring of tiny holes in the filters. You have to get Camel Wides or Kool XLs to not have the holes. You have to really look close because they try to hide them. I don't know why they started doing that. Any ideas would be nice.

Last edited by seatrout (2006-12-05 12:24:52)

#34 2006-12-05 14:56:36

Lono
Walker of worlds

seatrout wrote:

Another thing I have noticed with cigarettes, such as Marlboro, Kool, Camel, and Lucky Strikes, is that they are putting a ring of tiny holes in the filters. You have to get Camel Wides or Kool XLs to not have the holes. You have to really look close because they try to hide them. I don't know why they started doing that. Any ideas would be nice.

That's their attempt to make it light or ultra light.  The idea is that less smoke will get to you because some will escape.  Still, most people naturally hold their fingers over the holes, so this is useless.

#35 2006-12-05 15:27:14

seatrout

They do it to the full flavors as well. I first noticed it on the Marlboro Reds then on the Kool full flavors. The same with the others I mentioned. I don't smoke the lights or ultra lights and that is why it surprised me. I knew they did it to the lights but i didn't know they did it to the full flavors.

#36 2006-12-05 16:55:37

Barefoot Doc

Polonium 210 in commercial cigarettes, the same stuff used that was used to kill Litvenenko and the radiation scares on UK planes?

http://www.lenntech.com/Periodic-chart- … /Po-en.htm

Last edited by Barefoot Doc (2006-12-05 16:58:08)

Its not like we are fractions of the whole but rather versions of the whole.

#37 2008-02-02 12:50:11

Barefoot Doc

So some smoking awareness people came to work the other day to hand out leaflets and to see what your Carbon Monoxide levels are from blowing into this machine.

Currently i smoke about 6 organic roll ups a day, i had one about 45 minutes before blowing into the machine and it said i was a non smoker with a low reading of 4 parts CO, all my smoking colleagues had readings of 15 to 18.
The guy doing it was gobsmaked that a smoker like me should have such a low CO reading that ruined his talk smile

I put it down to organic tobacco and not being a shallow breather like most folks.

Its not like we are fractions of the whole but rather versions of the whole.

Board footer