Noble Realms

spirituality - physics - conspiracy - philosophy - wisdom - and more...

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Noble Realms Forum is now closed. It will remain online as a searchable archive of posts spanning 3/25/04 to 2/22/08. Members may still log in to use email functions, but there will be no further posting activity. Thank you to everyone who has contributed over the years. - Tom/montalk
  • Index
  •  » Conspiracy
  •  » USA is going down the toilet with this kind of lies

#1 2008-01-27 03:29:34

water115

USA is going down the toilet with this kind of lies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKQEQ7qHvgM

Its again regarding the Ballot boxes for the recount in New Hampshire.  I have seen tons of videos but I have never felt so sick to my stomach after watching this one of obvoius fraud, Watching the secreatry of state with his Deer eyed look on his face (The oh crap look!!) when asked why the ballots are not in the vault for which they were the night before is unreal.  Again please if you have a few minutes see for yourself..Its only I think like 5 minutes

Last edited by water115 (2008-01-27 03:33:51)

#2 2008-01-27 04:45:55

Tom Paine

Re: USA is going down the toilet with this kind of lies

No surprise.

Dog and Pony show.

Thanks for the reminder.

#3 2008-01-27 16:46:40

DanB

Gotta Love It!

It Will ALL Be Over Soon...Like Now!

Gonna be quite a year, 2008!

The "veil of deceit" will be lifted permanently!

#4 2008-01-28 07:50:34

nexus
fool
Website

The "veil of deciet" can only be lifted person by person.  No force or timetable will impose a 'golden age' state of consciousness on all.   Person by person, self- deception must be dismantled by responding to the guidance of the higher- Self.   That intuitive path will lead to the lifting of the veils of distortion within each individual as each is ready and able to see inner- truth about themselves.  Only this subjective process can facilitate clear seeing of objective manifestations .... including the deciet of the world order itself. 

That is my hope because it is possible.   Freewill will determine it.

#5 2008-01-28 09:31:54

DanB

nexus wrote:

The "veil of deciet" can only be lifted person by person.  No force or timetable will impose a 'golden age' state of consciousness on all.   Person by person, self- deception must be dismantled by responding to the guidance of the higher- Self.   That intuitive path will lead to the lifting of the veils of distortion within each individual as each is ready and able to see inner- truth about themselves.  Only this subjective process can facilitate clear seeing of objective manifestations .... including the deceit of the world order itself. 

That is my hope because it is possible.   Freewill will determine it.

Hi Nexus...I agree and disagree.  I feel the Time(table) IS Now!

I believe there is an entrainment of consciousness going on right now that is about to go exponential...not ALL...but MANY more People then we imagined.  This is my personal opinion/feeling and also what I am experiencing in my life in front of me.

Many of my posts around the forum stated time and again that it is a person by person, free will, one by one by one happening of revelation of clarity of personal responsibility to lift that veil of deceit. It is also my feeling and experience that the 'intuitive path' is widening as never before this very year! Widening in such a way that many will feel this and see this that we may have thought would probably not...because of their beliefs and societal ties.

I felt a need to post this as it is much more than 'wishful thinking' for me.
It IS happening in my life right now.

Folks I know that even a few months ago would not have changed and made a stand to lift that veil are doing so. Many of them are making personal decisions to free themselves of unnecessary societal time and financial burdens so that they simply free up their own energy to live by their own inner truth!
Many of them are actually walking away from their TV's too. Some are re-examining their church doctrines. They are making their own decisions that are surprising me and making me smile from within : )
These folks probably always knew they were being lied to but are now actually doing something about those lies of distortion that were distracting and burdening them.

It is a wonderful thing to see and experience!

Last edited by DanB (2008-01-28 13:43:49)

#6 2008-01-29 06:05:46

nexus
fool
Website

Too right Dan.  Then we agree.   And just to recap my view expressed here a fair bit too....

An awakening is happening to a lot more people and there really is a timetable of much greater opportunity at this time.   I just meant that each individual must surrender to that inner magnetism.... each must answer the call of our own hearts in order to realise the potential of this opportunity.   A great 'bell' is ringing through every atom and cell of matter and raising it in vibration.  All those who have a measure of reality will be attracted to the resonance of that tone, which is the new vibration of aquarius.  Soul freedom is the keynote of the age..... that all who will, might enter [with]-in by the straight and narrow gate (of the spiritual vibration of the christ- consciousness), and live.  The gate will remain open for a time.   And while it is open, all are  given real choice..... a choice we will need to affirm over and over again in order to purge the old patterns of lower- consciousness.  We will be tested, in small ways and great, to prove our realisation of spirit and truth.  All who yet have even a tenuous connection to reality have freewill to accept, or deny the higher impulses within as we negotiate the circumstances of our lives.  Not all will accept the way of the higher mind. 

It's true Dan B, more and more people are stirring awake.  I have faith in the lightbearers of the world seeing the true equation of light and darkness on planet earth, rising to the occasion, and making wise choices.   But in order to succeed, there is no time and energy to waste in the frivolity of this world's idolatry. The more people that can anchor the true Self, the more others are forced to choose....  but only by the force of love's irresistable light.   That light is the "judgement" of this world, separating the real from the unreal within us and, consequently, in the world order itself.   But again, it needs the freewill participation of all who sense it to surrender to the spirit, and everything the spirit would have us do.  This 'judgement' is in fact the greatest love this world has known.  It is Opprtunity with a capital "O".  Obviously, not all will choose to respond to this wave of freedom.  Some are choosing to repress it.  They are doing what they have always done on this planet and others.  They know that their time is short too.  Some know it consciously.  So anything can happen in the world order during this process of change.  Anything.  Have no fear, but don't count on all the limiting constructions of the old order collapsing on their own accord.  Resistance within them is furious.  But this time, unlike their past vainglories, this will be their last hurrah.... however they decide to go out...... with a proud bang.... or a fearful wimper.   For them, this time of judgement will be final and will outplay over many decades.   Maybe longer.  But not long.

Last edited by nexus (2008-01-29 14:09:22)

• Index
  •  » Conspiracy
  •  » USA is going down the toilet with this kind of lies

Board footer