Topic: The Grand Deception

[moved from the thread Remembrance]

The Grand Deception at it's best!!!  Everything in this self awareness bullshit is built on 'wisdom' full of holes.  The fundamentals of this new age pamper full of baby waste are supported by lies of the grand liar himself.  Theories of people, channelings from outer space (LOL, you have got to be kidding on this one), ascension to where?  HELL?  That would be descension! self, self, self is all one sees and reads in this place...

Truth be told, there are a few of you on here that are manipulating the rest of the poor souls into spiritual death and you know it.  FUCKERS! 

Good day and good luck, PhiConcept.

Re: The Grand Deception

PhiConcept wrote:

The Grand Deception at it's best!!!  Everything in this self awareness bullshit is built on 'wisdom' full of holes.  The fundamentals of this new age pamper full of baby waste are supported by lies of the grand liar himself.  Theories of people, channelings from outer space (LOL, you have got to be kidding on this one), ascension to where?  HELL?  That would be descension! self, self, self is all one sees and reads in this place...

Truth be told, there are a few of you on here that are manipulating the rest of the poor souls into spiritual death and you know it.  FUCKERS! 

Good day and good luck, PhiConcept.

PhiConcept, how about offering what you think are truthful alternatives to these so-called deceptions instead of being so hysterical? Write out your own summary of what you think is going on, what the deceptions are, why they are deceptions, and what should really matter to people. Then we can actually compare and see whose idea has merit. Because just calling people "fuckers" like this, not to mention the rest of your post, shows an obvious emotional bias that prefers nonconstructive criticism over constructive discussion. Giving the middle finger and then running off is at odds with your philosophy of selfless dedication to being compassionate and helping others wake up.

Acquiring fringe knowledge is like digging for diamonds in a mine field.

self, self, self is all one sees and reads in this place...

It's more of "self for others" - Not "self over others."

http://forum.noblerealms.org/pics/1014_01church.jpg

5 (edited by DanB 2008-01-21 16:37:56)

Hi Phi...since I've gotten a bit more involved in Noble Realms might as well get a bit more involved...thought I'd bring a similar "instance" over from another realm on the internet.

The "E" in this instance is a person that actually re-established his delivery...in a good way...after a few of us just simply replied to him with "thoughtful" hmmmmms...not talking down to him but to him!

My response to "E" is at the bottom.
It seems to fit quite well with the theme and other responses of this thread.

Phi, maybe you need to decide what you stand for, maybe not.
This is a link to another post of yours here, you are the same person, correct?!
http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic. … 40&p=2

T's Quote:
The word 'doctrine' doesn't do anything for me at all. I am a natural teacher. Teaching, as far as I'm concerned isn't instruction, it is empowerment. We are each a unique mix of qualities that have experienced life in a myriad of ways - unique people, unique lives, unique questions and unique answers. Yes, we do have a need to belong, but a sense of belonging from being accepted as our true, one and only self, not some idea of who we should be.

E's Response:
You have created your own doctrine. You see all you have done is created a self important perspective that you share with yourself. No-one is expected to feel or even think the same way as you do.

T's Quote:
I guess what I'm saying is that we are all different, but when we get back to basics, we are all very much the same. What I would like would be for religions to throw out their rule books and reconnect with their own spiritual being. Only then will they be in a position to empower others to do the same.

E's Response:
Now you think your view is so much better and that your doctrine is so much better ie: "We are all different but we are much the same" is doctrine...you believe it to be true. Your telling me to ditch doctrine formed by thousands of people forged over millenniums for your version of spirituality.....No need for the churches to throw out their doctrine its more a case of you should read it before you can judge.

T's Quote:
Now, I'll apologize upfront, because I know that I tend to think differently to most others. My thinking has caused me problems in the past, because like everyone else, I have a need to belong.

E's Response:
Your apology is the answer to your entire problem, you have tried to find spirituality in a self important way, by thinking your becoming empowered by some ficticious energy and your traveling along a path that you layed the foundations of. No one is going to walk that path except you. But in contrast the path of Jesus has many followers and his path is defined there are no if's or buts, its clear what must be done to enter into the heavens. Now I'm not saying your way is bad but your way is psychotic, similar to delusional disorders that manifest as ideas and notions that no-one else shares. You can have group dellusions such as sharing the thought that the sky is falling or other things like seeing energy halos etc. In other words what you are describing is a path that eventually leads to self destruction because part of a healthy spirit is to share your ideas with others. By sharing i dont mean telling people but rather experienceing the same thing with many others. The Orthodox church is criticised for being too mystical because of its ceremonial character. People of Orthodox faith burn incense and have oil lamps that they use when praying. I can understand if the Jesuites, Mormons, Lutherans, Methodists, Protestants are your example of christianity but they do not represent all.

My Response:
Well, E, I have a hard time grasping that Jesus would "talk down" to anyone...and I mean anyone...as it appears you are doing to elevate the doctrine of your church...maybe I missed something on your delivery!

Jesus never wanted "followers", imho. Jesus simply wanted to make it perfectly clear that each and every one of us has within...all that we need to be walking/living miracles of love and life by simply making that choice.

Now...I'm a good ol' catholic boy from way back...Ya know, alter boy, lecturer, "destined for the priesthood" and all that. Two different parishes/pastors in two different communities...worcester county and cape cod...were 'sure' I was to be a priest.
"No Thank You"

Religion, politics and commerce...as we know them, are about to be defunct. Lying, cheating, stealing and murdering as a "hidden" doctrine of control and fear has had its day!

We each are immortal beings and are re-membering everything we are capable of spiritually. We are capable of changing the world to love... and more and more are deciding to do just that in their own lives in front of them.
It is that simple. Heaven is here and now! All else is all else!

It's a full moon window.  New moons are more about internal discontent and disillusionment, stewing and being like, "Grrrrrrrrrr!" whereas full moons are all about people exploding outward, popping their tops and going "lun"y.

Time to break out Mr. Pumpkin!

http://www.glen-l.com/weblettr/images/pumpkin-vomit.jpg

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

lyra wrote:

full moons are all about people exploding outward, popping their tops and going "lun"y.

I haven't gone looney yet, but the song 'Camp Grenada' is playing loops in my mind and is driving me NUTS! I hadn't heard of it since I was 7 and now all of a sudden it's back and repeating, for three days now straight. I may just end up like that pumpkin......

Vincit omnia Veritas: Truth conquers all.

I'm sorry! sad  It was too many things at once in one day that made me mad at everything.

I admit, I said some harsh things, and some of them I meant, although I did use rather harsh language.  Lyra mentioned the full moon and I knew before I returned to appologise for my mistake that it played a big part in my mood swing along some other personal issues that are arising in my life at this point.

Once again, I'm sorry.

Peace, PhiConcept.

lyra wrote:

It's a full moon window.  New moons are more about internal discontent and disillusionment, stewing and being like, "Grrrrrrrrrr!" whereas full moons are all about people exploding outward, popping their tops and going "lun"y.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh yeah!  Full Moon.  I did pretty good.  I had one single episode of negative ranting today.  Not bad if I say so myself.  I also managed to not make others suffer from it...  I think.

Good judgement comes from experience; experience comes from bad judgement.
----------------------------------------------------------
You have to believe in the impossible in order to become.

People do amazing things with pumpkins !
It could be the great North American contribution to the art of sculpture.

Also it is refreshing to hear someone apologize.

There's deception everywhere to some degree.

If the Truth ever presented itself, would I be ready to hear it ?

PhiConcept wrote:

I'm sorry! sad  It was too many things at once in one day that made me mad at everything.

I admit, I said some harsh things, and some of them I meant, although I did use rather harsh language.  Lyra mentioned the full moon and I knew before I returned to appologise for my mistake that it played a big part in my mood swing along some other personal issues that are arising in my life at this point.

Once again, I'm sorry.

Peace, PhiConcept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I come here because I see many perspectives.  Much of what I read here alligns with what I have already started out on under the tutelage of a teacher.  Sometimes I come across concepts on this forum that causes a phase locked loop in my mind until I can integrate it, or tuck it away until I can understand it, or discard it.  I been in psychological hell so often.  I won't say that I'm immune.  That negative energy is still energy.  I'm selfish as to what I do with it.  I realize I can keep the intensity while changing its state.  I don't really mean I'm selfish as to what I do with it, I guess I'm really just thinking out loud right now; as opposed to utilizing catharsis which often is not controlled properly, I want to hold it until I can transmute it into positive form of expression or a neutral form.  I wonder what happens when I go from a high energy state, to a low state.  Bioluminescence?  That just made me laugh.  I'm going to stop, because I feel like going on, about a very old man with a purple cane with gold figures on it, who seemed to see things I couldn't see, that stopped by to talk to me one day.

Good judgement comes from experience; experience comes from bad judgement.
----------------------------------------------------------
You have to believe in the impossible in order to become.

Antaeus wrote:
lyra wrote:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh yeah!  Full Moon.  I did pretty good.  I had one single episode of negative ranting today.  Not bad if I say so myself.  I also managed to not make others suffer from it...  I think.

What a creepy day. Everyone looks like a walking dead shell to me. Perhaps I'm projecting it on to others, but this feeling isn't always this intense. After keeping a journal and noting down the percentage of the moon for every entry for some years, I can tell which phase the moon is in based on my state of consciousness, behavior, and other's behavior; this can be done without actually looking at the moon. It is what convinced me of the moon's influence...

But lately...I just can't put my finger on it. Something just doesn't feel right. Perhaps because we are moving into the 5th night, I have no idea. I am doing well materialistically, but spiritually I am going out of my mind. This planet has never felt more like a prison planet. I'm doing well financially and honestly I just wish for a collapse of the economy. I yearn to grow my own gardens, use candles instead of electricity, and be rid of cars (I have already begun to move in this direction, regardless of what happens. I want to be mostly self-sustaining. If anyone here is already at that level, I'd love some advice.). Everyone around me seems to be so happy buying new cars, charging their credit cards at Walmart, and putting energy their dead end careers. Instead of connecting with people, I'm falling away from everyone. Everyone's eyes glaze over when I talk about this stuff. This is driving me out of my mind!!!

http://www.stargods.org/TheyLiveBush.jpg

13 (edited by lyra 2008-01-22 03:51:40)

covertmetaphor wrote:
Antaeus wrote:
lyra wrote:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a creepy day. Everyone looks like a walking dead shell to me. Perhaps I'm projecting it on to others, but this feeling isn't always this intense. After keeping a journal and noting down the percentage of the moon for every entry for some years, I can tell which phase the moon is in based on my state of consciousness, behavior, and other's behavior; this can be done without actually looking at the moon. It is what convinced me of the moon's influence...

But lately...I just can't put my finger on it. Something just doesn't feel right. Perhaps because we are moving into the 5th night, I have no idea. I am doing well materialistically, but spiritually I am going out of my mind. This planet has never felt more like a prison planet. I'm doing well financially and honestly I just wish for a collapse of the economy. I yearn to grow my own gardens, use candles instead of electricity, and be rid of cars (I have already begun to move in this direction, regardless of what happens. I want to be mostly self-sustaining. If anyone here is already at that level, I'd love some advice.). Everyone around me seems to be so happy buying new cars, charging their credit cards at Walmart, and putting energy their dead end careers. Instead of connecting with people, I'm falling away from everyone. Everyone's eyes glaze over when I talk about this stuff. This is driving me out of my mind!!!

http://www.stargods.org/TheyLiveBush.jpg

Admittedly, I probably also look like I have dead eyes, or at least a blank expression a lot of the time when I'm out and about running errands.  Just kind of quiet and closed in.  Something about being outside in crowds does something really screwy to my energy and mood.  I'll be fine and happy inside our apartment, then it'll come time to make a trip to some store or something, and that's it, I'm done.   It was to the point that not too long ago I'd put off going food shopping for myself as long as possible because I just couldn't DEAL with how it feels at Whole Foods.  The noisy music overhead, the crowd of people everywhere all around you wherever you go, (it's a small store, but people still charge around with their carts getting in everybody else's way.....)  I'd almost start whining like a little kid when it came time to do so.  Okay....I *did* whine like a kid. haha  I was just like "noooooooooooooooo!  i don't wanna go to the store!!!!"   Even just driving down the street in my car is enough to filp something over.   Inside apartment................life is good!  Step outside apartment and get in car.........be bombarded by something or other that totally screws with my vibes and mood.   Psychic pollution?  Cell/radio/ELF waves?   Both?  More?   So most of the time my goal when I'm out and about is to just get done what I need to get done and get back home again.  It takes all the chattiness and life energy right out of me.  So here I am, an aware person who'd probably have a great conversation with you in person under ideal circumstances.........just not if we crossed paths in a store or out and about in the world the way it is now.  But I do hear you about the other part of your post, concerning people who seem happy and content with Matrix concerns, happily enthusing about the pod lifestyle.  I may tends towards the withdrawn/quiet thing when I'm out and about, but at least you wouldn't hear me enthusing about the Matrix lifestyle!  haha

Anyway, back to the topic at hand, you FUCKERS!  tongue

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

14 (edited by Hildegarde 2008-01-22 07:20:29)

[center][size=20]"Light up the Darkness"  ~ Robert Neville[/size][/center]

"The universe is on fire with wonder, beauty, and ecstasy." - From the Undines to Humanity

15 (edited by Millenium 2008-01-22 11:29:59)

Pumpkin smooth sickeningly sweet diarrhea disgust

http://universalplum.blogspot.com/2007/ … sweet.html

How do you stand it?

How do you stand knowing that you are standing on someone else's face? Life? Livelihood? Children? Chance? Choices? Humanity?

How do you not wake up every morning not wanting to chop your legs off at the knees and crawl from door to door asking forgiveness? Begging, pleading for redemption from your innate evil, and the harm done by those who resemble you?

How do you not hang your head in shame upon seeing or meeting those you know you destroy by just occupying the space you do?

How do you endlessly look down your nose and perceive people of a certain color, certain neighborhood, certain perceived 'place' in society and automatically grant yourself superior status, indeed, super-personhood? Whilst mentally, emotionally, socially, and in (currently) extreme cases literally shitting all over who they are, what they believe, what they think, what they do, what they look like, their perceptions of beauty and love and success and happiness and life lived joyously and well?

What's more, how do you do all of the above and volumes more, daily, hourly, momently, secondly, CONSCIOUSLY, then have the nerve to bristle and act offended, even innocent and wounded upon a) being called out on your racist, sexist, classicst, heteronormative, wholly uncompassionate, ugly, and awful actions and self and b) being called the mean, cold, uncaring, arrogant, senseless, vitriolic, unpleasant, killing, pillaging, savage, sick, rude, twisted piece of rotten shit BITCH that you are?

Where do you get off? Seriously? What magic mirror do you gaze into each morning that whimsically absolves you of all of your privilege? All of your lies? All of your hatred and bigotry and bloated, distorted, dead heart?

I have been all of the above and worse. I continue to have places in me that continue to be this. They deserve nothing short of erasure, burn-purging, demolition. I deserve nothing less.

YOU DESERVE NOTHING LESS.

If you are white, if you are wealthy in any way, if you are conservative in any way, if you are snobbish and elitist, if you are so far removed from the reality of the consequences of all of the above, you are due for a few good body checks to your self-esteem, to your livelihood, your self-image, your chances, your choices, your bullshit false super-uber-humanity.

No, you are not the benevolent savior. No, you are not the open-minded, benign friend of the disadvantaged. No, you are not exempt. We are all guilty. We are ALL RESPONSIBLE. Period. There's no getting around it, there's no getting away from it.

There's no getting away with it.

Our bill has come due. We can show up and pay, with some semblance of human dignity, some sense of withered justice, whatever may be left in our dried up decaying gaping holes where hearts and minds should be...

Or, we can run away yowling like the punk bitches we are, shirk our collective responsibility for the things WE HAVE DONE TO f*ck WITH THE WORLD AND OTHER HUMAN BEINGS, for bringing the whole species down to a point so low we are all asphyxiating, for killing our brothers and sisters and friends and husbands and wives and children and lovers and cousins and co-workers and perfect strangers, killing them with our words, with our guns, with our money, with our greed, with our power-craving, with our hate.

Own up or shut the f*ck up, white people. Or just step aside. Step aside and go live out the rest of your existence in hiding, away in your million-dollar homes, away in your posh apartments, amongst your own, tell YOURSELVES the lies you long to be true. At least then, you'll only be hurting yourselves.

Same for us middle-and working-class whites. No, we are not 'as oppressed as 'they' (whomever 'they' represents to you at the moment) are. We are not as disadvantaged or squeezed or strangled. We have our skin and our cultures' prizing and rewarding of it, no matter our class. No matter our social status. White trumps color every time, we all know it, so stop with your tired excuses about how it's okay for you to be a bigoted moron because you don't have any power, either. Bullshit. You, by virtue of being born the (non) color you are, have access to all kinds of power that others born to different colors do not. Stop lying to yourself. Stop making shit up. You know it.

I'm tired of hearing the latent and not-so latent bigotry. I'm tired of the winks and nods. I can't stand being subtly or overtly included in something I know is wrong, and you know is wrong. It's not right. It's not okay. It's not funny or cute or harmless. It's hate.

STOP IT.