Topic: The Night I Possessed A Secret Society Bimbo

(Note:  I wasn't sure if I should post this one here or under the Conspiracy section, as it deals with a secret society, but seeing as it was a dream/oobe, I'll put it here.  I also should mention that I'm not heavily into Pop culture, and seeing the people I saw in this experience was quite surprising for me, not to mention that I'm not very familiar with any secret societies nor do I know anyone who is associated with any.  I also was NOT thinking about any asteroid or other "end time" scenarios at all before sleep.  In fact, all of what I saw was quite astounding to me.... And with that said, here's what happened tonight.....)

I wanted to tell you about my dream or OOBE (?) I just had tonight.  I got so sleepy around 8:30pm, so I laid down hoping I'd slip into a nice deep sleep until morning.  Boy was I in for a surprise!  As soon as I drifted off, I found myself at some kind of soirée, but I (or the person's body I was inhabiting) knew who all these affluent people were (mainly women). It was a bit like a who's who kind of hor d'oeuvre  party.   And I was thinking  "Boy, these are the good times".  I was chatting up some of "my" friends and we were laughing about how "Her Majesty" hadn't shown up for the past couple of get-togethers and probably wouldn't show for this one either.  "Her Majesty" was Madonna (the singer/entertainer), but we all knew her personally.  And if that wasn't weird enough, I was kind of "bouncing" around in a very floaty/bouncy kind of way (kind of like those giant air castles they have for kids to hop around in)... which made me think I was astral traveling or having an OOBE, yet I was still interacting with people there, so I'm wondering if I didn't just astrally travel into someone else's mind?!

Anyway... after a few hours, "I" had changed into an evening gown and high heels because "the men" were showing up and then it was time to move our little party to the main hall for dinner.  (I also wasn't "bouncing around" at this point anymore.)  Once "the men" showed up, I realized that this wasn't just at any "normal" get-together of privileged peoples.  The men were dressed in a funny kind of outfit, with large black straps of fabric over their shoulders that crossed on their chests, and some of them were wearing odd black hats that were tall, like some kind of Masonic hall hats.  There was more, but I was pushed out of the way before I could take a better look.  Women were not allowed near the men when they arrived, until they all said some kind of "opening vow" and once that was said and they all announced themselves and their allegiances, then everyone could relax and begin the evening. 

We were in some kind of high class restaurant, the likes of which I've never seen nor imagined before.  The entire place was extremely darkly lit, with reddish lamps overhanging huge oblong tables.  There were about 8-10 of these large oval tables which everyone was to be seated around.  The middles of the tables were cut out, so that these tables looked like large oval donuts.  In the empty middle space of these tables were lined up waiters and waitresses who were tending to the needs of every person seated, individually.  They were mixing the drinks right there in front of the person seated.  There was a little ledge that ran along the inside of the tables on which the servers prepared everything.  This ledge was recessed a few inches below the actual table top.  Then, along the the front wall (or back, depending on where you were seated), behind where all these tables were, there was a huge bar that stretched the entire length of the wall.... and that was only in one room of this huge place!  Everyone present was seated at different tables... (get this)... according to their bloodline lineages!... They called them "the Houses".  At this point, I became terrified that I would be discovered, as they began announcing who was to sit where and which "House" they belonged to.  When the grand puba got to me, he gave me an evil smile, and I nearly soiled myself.  He then said that it had been an extremely long time since anyone from my House had shown up, but they were so very happy to see that one of the heirs to this particular House had found their way back to the fold.  (But for the life of me, I can't remember what he said the name of my House was!)  They cleared away a separate table for my House, and before I could even seat myself, many of the people who were waiting to be seated rushed over to my table and filled the chairs... I had to pull up a chair to my own House.  The waiter came to me with a large, tasseled menu (it was a very thick menu with a red-maroon cover and gold indented design and name of the restaurant - which I can't remember either, and I'm kicking myself for it).  Whoever's body I was inhabiting was quite the bimbo, methinks, as she wasn't particularly concerned with observing many of the details.  I guess she was used to all of this and equally as bored.  Interestingly enough, though, when the grand puba was speaking to her, he knew that I was inhabiting her body, and he was actually speaking to ME!  That's what scared me so badly.

Okay, so now, onto the good stuff... Just as the bimbo I was in was deciding between the lobster or chicken, the grand puba called everyone's attention to a special announcement.  He was standing at a podium nearer to the entrance hall and to the right of my table, and before he began his announcement, he had a young guy sing some kind of "ode" type of song.  This song made me want to cry because I recognized it from some long, long ago, distant memory, but I couldn't remember where I'd heard the song before.  It was about this young boy who ventured out to conquer the trials of his life to become a great man and slay the mighty dragon, etc.  (That song is still bugging me as I'm typing this, and the only conclusion I've come to is that my familiarity with it must come from some past life.)  Anyway, after the song ended, I mentally elbowed my consciousness to the forefront of this bimbo's mind and ran directly to the podium, front and center, because I wanted to secretly record audio of what this guy was going to say.  I pulled out a very small and slim sliver colored camera/audio recorder and was fumbling to find the correct buttons without anyone noticing when he said, "I need to tell you all something of great importance.  The governments of the world have known about this for some time and have already made the appropriate preparations, but I was forbidden to say anything until just now.  Be thankful that I was allowed to even give you this warning."  No one listening to him said a word, but many people were still seated and eating their dinners, clanking dishes and silverware, talking and laughing loudly.  He went on after a long pause, "There is a very large asteroid headed for the Earth.  It will strike land in just a little over 24 hours from now.  This asteroid is more than a mile wide and will most likely kill every living thing on the planet.  I know it's not a lot of time, but do what you must to prepare." 

He was saying something else, but something happened to the body I was in at this point... I honestly think the bimbo went into shock because that's what it felt like to me, as I struggled to keep control of her body, but she was taking slow and long strides backwards away from the podium until her/my heel slipped off of a small carpeted step in the entrance way, and we went crashing backwards to the ground.  I was not happy, as I struggled to my feet and tried to steady the body.  It was like the floor was swimming around me, and I guess I must have lost control of her because the next thing I was aware of was standing next to the wall and talking to one of "my" friends in a panicked whisper.  She was saying, "Do you think it's for real?!  What are you going to do?!  Do you really think the Governments knew about this?  What do you think they're going to do?"  I regained control of the body and fumed back, "Of COURSE they knew, and isn't it JUST like them to not tell us about it!  What's worse is that we don't even have enough time to warn everyone else... The public will have absolutely NO idea until it's too late!"  She looked taken a back a little (I guess she wasn't used to her friend speaking like that...lol!), and she asked, "So if they knew for so long, what do you think they've been doing?"  I said, "Look at all the recent activity at all the underground bases!  You think that's just a coincidence?  No, they've been packing themselves away for MONTHS!  Look at how many government officials have resigned under mysterious circumstances recently.  That's no coincidence either.  Come to think of it, I bet that's probably why 'Her Majesty' hasn't been around lately, too!"

Then this other girl ran up to us and began to shout at me saying that I was "full of it and didn't know anything", to which I angrily retorted, "The fact that you're wasting valuable time to try to discredit what I'm saying just goes to show 'how full of it' and STUPID YOU ARE!"  (I've got to laugh at that statement now because I personally wouldn't have ever said anything like that, and I don't think the bimbo I was inhabiting was intelligent enough to say anything like that, so I think it was an aberration of both of our minds shouting our anger together at this girl!)  After that little outburst, I was ready for a stiff drink and was in the midst of placing an order for one when I woke up.  It was 11:30pm, and I was completely alert upon waking.  I was extremely pale, though, and cold, and I had to gobble down a pop tart and some chocolate before my sugar craving left me. (must've been low blood sugar) 

I'm not sure if it was just a bizarre and realistic dream or if I actually did have some kind of weird astral mind-meld with a young bimbo offspring of someone who belonged to some secret society.  It felt very much like the Masons to me, but I'm not too "up" on all of the secret societies, so I can't be sure, and I didn't hear anyone say what group they belonged to while I was there.  The strange thing about what the grand puba (actually, I think his title was Grand Master) was saying about the asteroid arriving in 24 hours seemed like it was false to me.  After I recovered from my spill backwards down the stair, I remembered "seeing" 48hours in his mind.... don't ask me how I did that, I just "knew" it, but I didn't say anything to anyone about it because I knew he wanted to give people extra time.  I also had a thought that maybe the entire announcement was a sociological test by thePTB to see how people would respond to a real announcement of that nature, but on a small and controlled scale (because the people who belonged to this secret society were bound to an oath to keep whatever was discussed at these meetings to themselves).  The entire experience was really strange, to say the least, and I was very relieved when I woke up back in my comfy pajamas and out of that stupid gown and high heels! lol!  I don't think there's an asteroid that's going to hit us in 24 hours (wouldn't we see something in the sky?), but maybe it was an alternate reality or something?

Thought I'd share, and if anyone knows if there is an actual secret society out there with these sorts of procedures, I'd be very interested to know which one it might be.  To be honest, I'm not too comfortable with the thought that one of might ancestors could have possibly belonged to one of these societies.

Pinky

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." ~ Mark Twain

Re: The Night I Possessed A Secret Society Bimbo

Pinkrlyq wrote:

Everyone present was seated at different tables... (get this)... according to their bloodline lineages!... They called them "the Houses"......(But for the life of me, I can't remember what he said the name of my House was!)

Gryffindor?  Ravenclaw??  Slytherin??!

big_smile  Sorry!  Couldn't resist!

That's some dream you had though, seriously.  Great job with explaining the details too.  As far as whether you were just dreaming, or actually astrally traveling and jointly sharing another's body or what, that's amazing.   Would be cool to hear from anybody who knows about how that sort of thing works, whether it's really possible to do that. 

Kind of synchronistically last night during the same time you were having your astral travel dream, I not only came across a reference to Madonna on the internet, but she was referred to as "Her Madgesty," since her new British nickname is "Madge," and well, she's pop singer royalty.   Not too long after that I laid down in bed to rest for a short bit and one of the several things I was thinking about (which has been on my mind off and on the past couple of days) was what really goes on in the dream realms, specifically the idea of traveling around while we sleep, going other places, parallel realities or just "other lives" in general.  Hard to summarize, but I've had dreams where they don't seem like just normal dreams.  It's like I'm actually someplace real, some other place.   Anyway, won't side track onto it all here, but yeah it's kind of weirdly synchronistic, both the Madge thing and then thinking about dream time happenings during the same time you were having this experience.

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

3 (edited by Pinkrlyq 2008-01-18 12:47:51)

lyra wrote:

Gryffindor?  Ravenclaw??  Slytherin??!

I don't care, as long as I could see the talking hat! hehe!  Seriously, though, that thought did cross my mind once I'd woken up, too.  Then I thought about the other things that are categorized by "houses", too... like zodiac houses and the biblical houses (like the House of David, etc).  *big shrug*  Makes me wonder where J.K.Rowling got some of her ideas from!

lyra wrote:

Kind of synchronistically last night during the same time you were having your astral travel dream, I not only came across a reference to Madonna on the internet, but she was referred to as "Her Madgesty," since her new British nickname is "Madge," and well, she's pop singer royalty.

Woah!  I had absolutely NO idea that that's what she'd been referred to as!  I didn't even know she was known as Madge in Britain.... that's how far behind I've been on entertainment stuff.  Makes me wonder about some of the other people I saw there or knew should have been there... *cough*Hillary*cough*

lyra wrote:

I've had dreams where they don't seem like just normal dreams.  It's like I'm actually someplace real, some other place.   Anyway, won't side track onto it all here, but yeah it's kind of weirdly synchronistic, both the Madge thing and then thinking about dream time happenings during the same time you were having this experience.

That's weird that you were contemplating the same things about dreaming and astral traveling at the same time!  I definitely think such things are possible....consciousness is a type of energy, after all.  I've had dreams where I was actually in other people's bodies since I was a kid, and I thought it was normal and didn't realize that they weren't anything other than vivid dreams.  I even could "body-hop" at will, too.  Knowing what I've learned since being a kid, though, almost makes me a bit frightened of what I could have been doing all these years!  I've never harmed anyone... just been more of an astral tourist, for the most part.  I've also been in other versions of me, like in alternate versions of this world, met alternate friends in other versions and tried to convince them that we're friends "where I come from"..... Seemed like the most natural thing in the world to me at the time, but it's really bizarre once I'd wake up!  Last night's little adventure was the first time I'd ever landed in a secret society situation, though.

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." ~ Mark Twain

4 (edited by lyra 2008-01-18 12:57:34)

Pinkrlyq wrote:

Woah!  I had absolutely NO idea that that's what she'd been referred to as!  I didn't even know she was known as Madge in Britain.... that's how far behind I've been on entertainment stuff.  Makes me wonder about some of the other people I saw there or knew should have been there... *cough*Hillary*cough*

Oh yeah, definitely - do a Google on "Her Madgesty Madonna" and see what comes up.  That's been her nickname for several years now, since hooking up with that British dude, moving to England and adopting the nickname Madge.  In the "Mind Controlled Celebrities" thread somebody posted an old early 80s pic of Madonna wearing a jacket with an Illuminati/Brotherhood-esque pyramid on the back. It would be no surprise at all to hear that she's bloodline of some sort, or at least had been initiated into something in order to rise to the top the way she did.  When you look at early Madonna she couldn't really sing, it was mediocre talent.  Just a lot of attitude and wacky clothes.  So yeah, you have to wonder if something else behind the scenes gave her a boost.  But I'm going to mention something in the "Mind Controlled Celebrities" thread after finishing this post which will overlap on the Madonna thing, don't want to derail your thread! smile

And but of course Hillary must be there at the soiree.  wink  No bloodline party would be the same without her.  haha

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

Cool dream Pinkrlyq, the detail of it in particular and good job remembering so much of it. Could it be possible that this event did occur in real life, and that you possessed the body of someone who was on prescription/illegal drugs for the purpose of 'escaping' or getting high? I mean, this person was a bimbo, probably rich and a socialite, and more likely than not had access to a drug of some sort.

Could it possible that when people use these drugs for recreational use, that their mind goes on pause or escapes their body altogether - and makes way for the mind of someone else in a dream state to enter? If so, then this event could very well have happened - the details of the asteroid however remain to be seen.

Vincit omnia Veritas: Truth conquers all.

Yeah, matt....That actually would explain a lot!  I had a very difficult time trying to "stay with her" at times, and it would make sense why she started going backwards and fell, and I could not stop her as much as I tried.  I think she may have actually passed out for a few minutes because there was a gap before I was talking with her friend by the wall before the experience ended.  Thanks for explaining that bit for me!

Also, Lyra... I did a Google search for "Her Madgesty Madonna" and my jaw dropped.  I'm thinking... this is gonna sound like total bullsh*t, but I swear I hadn't known that people called her that!  I also checked out the mind-controlled celebrity thread, and yeah, I remember her wearing that jacket (with the "all seeing eye"), too.  I've got to chuckle at how ironic "the all seeing eye" idea is after my dream! Anyway, I think she had that jacket on in that one movie she was in "Desperately Seeking Susan"... Maybe she wore it in videos of the songs she did for that movie?  Dunno, and I can't remember much about the plot of that movie, but I do remember thinking it wasn't a really great flick.

Also, I did a little Googling about Freemasons, and I found out that they have their roots going way back to Popes and Scottish nobility (Robert de Bruce), and.... *drum roll*...ancient Kabalistic rituals.   This just gets weirder and weirder....

But, I agree with you, matt.... the bit about the asteroid remains to be seen... unless, it was actually a "test run" of releasing some similar information in the future?  Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I had a dream in which I walk into an auditorium and Madonna is performing as a sort of levitator. Jumping from one part of the domed ceiling to the next. I took my seat next to her as she was either in two places at once or had teleported to that seat, now in a perculiar black dress which in part wrapped around me as we were seated. I was emotionally secure (comforted), but insecure intellectually (suspicious) being binded by her dress.

Perhaps Madonna has been initiated into the mysteries to emulate and in turn, become the Kabbalistic sphere Binah: Understanding, Divine Mother/Lilith.

"There cannot be progress without expression. There cannot be expression without separation. There cannot be separation without progress."-Ouroboros

Pinkrlyq wrote:

The entire experience was really strange, to say the least, and I was very relieved when I woke up back in my comfy pajamas and out of that stupid gown and high heels! lol!  I don't think there's an asteroid that's going to hit us in 24 hours (wouldn't we see something in the sky?), but maybe it was an alternate reality or something?

Maybe that speech about the asteroid was said because the Grand Master knew that YOU were there and would remember it upon waking up later, so he wanted to give you a poison apple to take back. Maybe he expected you to freak out and later tell everyone you know how an asteroid was going to hit within 24/48 hours and basically embarrass yourself when it fails to occur. Sounds like he's able to see auras or read people's vibes to know you were there in her body, and when he assigned you to your own table, I don't get the impression this was done for the House that the bimbo belonged to, but the one that YOU belonged to. Thus the part about not having had anyone from your house be there for a long time. Maybe that meant whatever bloodline / soul-lineage you're associated with, it was long ago deposed from this elitist group they had going. Also waking up with sugar crisis, that sounds very much like the after-effects of being out of your body for too long.

Acquiring fringe knowledge is like digging for diamonds in a mine field.

9 (edited by Pinkrlyq 2008-01-19 02:18:16)

That's exactly what it was, Montalk.  When the Grand Master looked at me and that evil smile crept up on his face, I knew he was seeing MY energy inside of this woman.  I was terrified when he so 'warmly' welcomed me in.  I thought for sure there was going to be some sort of trap sprung on me at any second, and I tried to retreat a bit somehow deeper into this woman's mind (because I guess I didn't think about just getting the heck out of there, for some stupid reason).  The whole thing could have been a set up, come to think of it.... But then again, who's going to listen to just one person raving about some asteroid.... I think we've all seen those movies. hehe!  I'm kind of perplexed by it all right now. 

A chilling thought did come to me just a moment ago, though.  You may be right about my bloodline being deposed for a while.  I'd completely forgotten that there were some influential people a few generations back on one side of my family, but they all died before I was born and took any secrets they had with them.  Even though I don't know anything about any of it, but I wouldn't doubt that there are groups out there that would love to play the "oh but you already belong to us, you just don't know it" card (just like those scrawny, grey, bobbly-headed creeps do).  My God, does the drama never end....

[center]Wait For It.......[/center]

[center]http://forum.noblerealms.org/pics/555_sheeppogo.gif[/center]

[center]http://forum.noblerealms.org/pics/555_faint.gif[/center]

11   23   11

11 (edited by nexus 2008-01-19 06:28:53)

That'd be Sammy Davis-Pinkrlyq (with her nightcap on) pogo-ing around the dream realms?  turning up here at Ronald McDonalds birthday party... and there at a secret society soire?  Places to go?  People to see?

Wow.. very interesting.. scary etc.... I can't quite come up with the right words for that experience.

On the .."There is a very large asteroid headed for the Earth."

My thoughts for what it is worth...

1. That will take care of some of my more impossible deadlines at work:rolleyes:

2. Hopefully it will be quick

3. Time.. future or present your experiences in the dream/OBE ??

In search of...

Thats a really cool dream.  What level of consciousness do you remember being in in these dreams?  Can you see/here/feel everything with lesser/equal/greater clarity then normal?  The dream could have been so many things.  A manifestation from your consciousness.  The viewing of an alternate reality.  The asteroid statement could even maybe have been used to trace the essence occupying the bimbo, to its actual location, via tracing the release of this story on the internet.  I am reminded of something I just reread in the cassipoean material which describes what 4th density consciousness is like, stating something like "Imagine going to sleep as a male in the united states and waking up as a female in Russia".   Where you in control of the body you occupied or was it more just like being a guest along for the ride?

"...But Nothing is Lost:" "Nothing lasts... nothing lasts. Everything is changing into something else. Nothing's wrong. Nothing is wrong. Everything is on track. William Blake said nothing is lost and I believe that we all move on." - Terrence McKenna - Shpongle - But Nothing Is Lost

14 (edited by Pinkrlyq 2008-01-20 01:31:54)

Arfwoo wrote:

3. Time.. future or present your experiences in the dream/OBE ??

Hi, Arfwoo.... I wish I could give you an exact time frame, but I didn't see any newspapers or cell phones while I was there, otherwise I would have looked.  The 'feeling' of it was very much in the Present time frame to me.  I was just trying to get a better idea of what geographical location I may have been in... In the first part of the 'dream', I  saw out some large windows that we were in a larger city, but I couldn't see any landmarks I'd recognize.  They were just buildings, nothing special about them, so I'm not even sure where any of this took place.  For all I know, it very well could have been some alternate version of reality or parallel world.  There's just no way I can be sure.  I'm not overly worried about a big, cosmic rock smashing into us any time soon, though.  After waking up, I didn't feel like that bit about the asteroid was "true", that's why I'd said that I wasn't sure if it was just a "test" by thePTB.

Capitan wrote:

What level of consciousness do you remember being in in these dreams?  Can you see/here/feel everything with lesser/equal/greater clarity then normal? [......]  Where you in control of the body you occupied or was it more just like being a guest along for the ride?

Wow, Capitan, lots of really great questions and ideas!  To answer your first questions... Normally, when I have these types of dreams or experiences, I'm as fully aware and conscious of everything occurring as I am in my regular waking physical state.  The environment in the 'dream' is as solid and real as it is in the waking world.  That is to say, it's not 'mutable' the way it would be in a lucid dream.  I feel, touch, smell, taste, etc everything, and all the events during the experience follow a logical flow (not like the jumbled or hazy happenings of regular dreams).  This time was a bit different, though, in that I was having a difficult time 'staying with her'.  What matt_d82 said makes a lot of sense to me, though, that she could have been on some kind of substance/drug that would have affected her and that's why I was having such a difficult time in her mind.  I wouldn't have been able to 'work around' a chemical substance that was altering the normal flow of her mental energies.  Sometimes, I was in full control of her body, and it was just like moving my own body around and speaking (albeit in another voice).  Other times, I was either pushed back to being an observer (either by my own choice or not).  Then, when she went all wonky and fell down the step, I was trying like hell to stop her but I couldn't, and I that really surprised me because I should have been able to.  I thought she'd gone into shock, but I bet there were drugs in her system.

Captain wrote:

The asteroid statement could even maybe have been used to trace the essence occupying the bimbo, to its actual location, via tracing the release of this story on the internet.

[s]I'm not sure if I understand what you mean, but if you mean that if a story about the asteroid is released on the internet, we'll be able to trace back who first spoke about it (the bimbo?)?  I really wish it'd be that easy to trace back, but if the bimbo was on some kind of drugs, I'm wondering if she'll even remember any of it.  I wonder if she'd even realize that there was another consciousness inside of her mind... maybe she'd think it was just the drugs.  eesh, that's a bit creepy.  The whole thing's a bit creepy.  And like I said before, when this type of thing has happened to me in the past, I'd usually get a sense of the thoughts of the person I was with, but this time, all I was able to sense was that she felt like she was Paris Hilton or something.  I'm not saying that she WAS Paris Hilton, because I don't think it was her, but that's the kind of self-important thoughts she was feeling.  Extremely superficial person, so I wasn't able to delve any deeper into her thought processes.  I thought she was just stupid, but I bet she was high on something, too. [/s]
[Edit:  Duh!!  I just re-read this, and finally understood what you were saying, Capitan.  (and here I'm calling her a bimbo?! lol!)  Yes, you've got a good point there, Capitan.  I thought about that after I'd posted the story, but I'm not overly worried.  I'm a complete 'nobody', so there's not much they could do to me other than try to kill me.... well, not that I'd be looking forward to any attempt on my life, but I guess I'm counting on them not even wasting their time and chalking it up to being some bizarre fluke.  If there be any retaliatory happenings that occur and I'm able to reach a keyboard, I'll be sure to post about it.]  big_smile

Capitan wrote:

I am reminded of something I just reread in the cassipoean material which describes what 4th density consciousness is like, stating something like "Imagine going to sleep as a male in the united states and waking up as a female in Russia".

That's very much what it's like.  I've had experiences where I've 'woken up' in a man's mind and body.  It's not as strange as one might think.  This has been going on since I was a kid, and I thought everyone had these kinds of 'dreams'.  I used to have them more often when I was a kid, but now it's once in a blue moon.  But I've also noticed that when I was younger, I was more of a tourist while I was in someone else's body.  As I've gotten older, I've been able to interact with the body more.  I realize how creepy that sounds, but I've always been extremely responsible and it would not be possible for me to harm anyone in such a situation, nor would I ever want to make them do anything that would cause them discomfort.  I think there's some kind of universal law that oversees these types of things, and if the situation 'gets out of hand', the experience ends. 

Oh wow... I just realized something.  Demons and evil things rebel against these natural laws... thus the exorcist type possessions.   I actually had a really vivid 'dream' a few months ago in which (this is going to sound nuts) I was inhabiting my future self, but I was just in 'tourist mode'.  I had developed complete conscious control of my now dream-time abilities, and I was body-hoping while I was awake.  I was working with others like myself, and we were hunting down demons and other evil spirits that had wreaked havoc on this world.  It was after some sort of shit had hit the fan on Earth, but I'm not sure what exactly had happened.  The weather had changed, and there were freak storms that were extremely severe that would pop up out of nowhere.  Anyway, I thought it was just another silly vivid dream, but it'd be really cool if I could somehow hunt down those evil bastards.

Sounds like an aspect of your consciousness exploring a potential future, or possibly a current occurrence with some degree of "smoke and mirrors" added as people have noted.
What if we were able to do this on a regular basis? What if these altered states of perception became abilities we could activate routinely? As has been said, the boundary between the dimensions is thinning, but how much of it is "us" and how much of it is caused from "out there?" Maybe there's a positive feedback loop that will accelerate this process based on our ability to imagine and visualize concepts beyond the normal scope of our 3D awareness.
But this is fascinating stuff. Keep up the work and the awesome stories you've brought back!

"Don't eat any wooden nickels."