Re: IS IT NOTHING MORE THAN COINCIDENCE?

am checking if this crappy pc would let me post anything.. :-)

" Love is the understanding and unspoken bond between you and the creator "

"Loving is an art that is the state of creation"

..........Lyrically am suppose to SHINE.........
..........I am the ONE that makes you  BLIND........
..........And am that darkness that lets you SHINE.........

Allright, great sorry about that line...I was having some script problems while posting anything at this internet cafe that am at...

About the co-incidence...I seroiusly do'nt believe in them to me there is always a catch and no such thing as co-incidence everything is interelated and everything that comes up is derived out of our own minds to keep us in it. Now, herez my personal experience i was born on August 3, now my whole family seems to follow 3, 13, 30 , 31 or any digit that would total up to 3 infact they even kept my name and ma younger sister name similary rhyming. Its not just my family even anyone who would walk into myl ife and  i would get close to him only to find out that they have same numbers as mine when added their birthdates. Like one of my best friend is born on 21st 2+1=3, august (8). my sister 15 december, another youger sister 13th july, my first girlfriend 1st december(3).

And after going thru all this I have come to one conclusion. That everything that surrounds me is a way of set up to agree to re-incarnate as them. And I believe when people do fail to liberate thats what happens you go right back into the womb and you decide subconciously which one you want unless and untill you get int ouch with your own self and do soemthing about liberating yourself. Now, am at this verge where my kundalini is started to awaken which is a sign of liberation if i could get myself free of karma and all that holds me specially materialistic desires. And Love seems to be the only way and thats what i personally follow.

And to me the whole world is just a set up. its like a movie everyone is playing characters and they define and teach us from emotions to what not. And at the same time they are the predators who wait for you to make mistakes and pro long our stay and lessons only to take as much energy as they can from our thought conflicts to our emotional energies.

There are so many things happening in my life there are new babies being born to my cousins to what not and i know they are only so called cousins and parents and all of'em are inter related and can read my thoughts and manipulate me all the time and infact, all these babies are born on some 3 dates too. I respect the fact that I was born to my parents but then this reminds me of something that i was reading about jesus teaching where people were debating how come he asked to love the heavenly father more than one's own parents who gave them birth. But the truth to the matter is that the whole world is puppet in the hands of master and our own parents are victims of dark forces and they won't understand what they are doing cuz they are so blinded by the world that they would do anything to do and make us like them chained in this system. And I seriously have same kind of parents sometimes i feel bad about them and sometimes its jsut that i can't really follow their religion and their believes to be a happy slave and sacrifice myself on something that is not love but power and control. Once i got really mad and my mother knows that i don't respect their emotions anymore which are only to drain me and all they do is 24/7 feed my mind with all kinds of pains from chest to head and what not. I end up hearing this phrase more than 7 times every day (your mind is not working anymore) they don't say it to me personally but i end up hearing this when all these cousins and my parents talk to each other and I go like if they keep saying and feeding their minds this how they are to walk the path they want to walk. I mean they are literally killing their own minds and at the same time trying to do the same with me.

Has anyone been to the website of MATRIX and TRUMAN freeyourmind on geocities. That website does ring true to me on lot of things and then sometimes i feel ike even that is a work of art to get people who reject the idea of the world. I really have hard time trusting anyone infact, the only person i trust is me...

18 (edited by Antaeus 2008-01-05 13:45:39)

Yeah titmouse, you got the right msg.  But I liked this last part the best.  It was great how he made insights into Riddicks eyes being altered to see in pitch black, in actuality indicating how he can see Cosmic Truth better than the rest of humanity at large.  The things like that, his being a sociopathic killer but it is really about his following divine law over man made law.  I'll paste it below.  Haven't read EON's msg yet.  Guess I'll do that now.

Montalk wrote:
"The Chronicles of Riddick" has an ending straight out of Wizard of Oz - where the blue-faced soldiers (the Nephilim) bow to Dorothy after she kills the witch. No doubt about it, this movie is one inspired by some higher forces.

Other interesting things:

- reference to cymatics - a dish of water vibrates in a cymatic pattern when these ghostly beings speak what memories they were extracting from Riddick during his interrogation session.

- Riddick comes from a race called the "Furyons" a fiercely independent warrior race who serve the cosmic function as balancers, something like god's gladiators. The Necromongers persecuted them and wiped out their world, and as an infant Riddick was one of the few survivors, growing up elsewhere on a prison planet where he picked up his antisocial behaviors.

- Judi Densch plays a light being called an Elemental whose function it is to advise and calculate probable futures. A lot like the C's. She helps Riddick follow his destiny to restore balance to the universe by fighting the Necromongers

- The Necromongers use these machine-like beings that look like the walking dead, though accessorized with x-ray vision and used as tools. Very much like the Grays.

- The main bad guy, called Lord Marshall, has occult powers including the ability to "split himself" into multiple probabilities at once before deciding which of those probability trajectories he fully materializes in. How's that for reference to hyperdimensional existence? He meets his fate at the end, but in a clever way illustrating the weakness of the STS system.

- Riddick almost has the soul sucked out of him by Lord Marshall, but his soul was too strong. Combine this with the fact that Riddick has special eyes that can see in the dark, and this seems to symbolize those with strong souls who can see truth amidst a sea of ignorance.

- Riddick grew up in a prison, unaware of his destiny as a liberator/warrior  ... kinda like Wanderers growing up on prison earth.

The theme of this movie is that sometimes only bad can defeat evil. My interpretation: bad being a reference to those who don't follow social laws, and evil being a reference to those who don't follow divine laws. This movie introduces (or reminds to us) the concept that when it comes to the function of bringing balance into the world, only divine laws count, meaning those of an STO orientation might come off as antisocial.

That's why God's Gladiators (4D STO) never seemed like fluffy New Age types to me (as portrayed in certain channelings, like the commander Ashtar stuff) but rather knightly forces who know what means are justified by the ends.

Good judgement comes from experience; experience comes from bad judgement.
----------------------------------------------------------
You have to believe in the impossible in order to become.

EON, you can direct your attention to whatever you decide is best.  I bet you are even capable of doing that while also being kind and respectful to your parents.  I think the Monad which is the Atman and its spiritual vessel, is indestructable and immortal.  I don't see how STS types of a more superior dimensional existence would think they can get away with interfering with a humans natural evolutionary growth, in a harmful manner when the Atman of these humans would certainly communicate this to much higher echelon divinities than these STS peeps.  A person who still has a strong bond with Atman wouldn't even need higher powers to help.  Oh brother, if I start going on with this I could be awhile.  The truth is that while the Atman is indestructable, the aggragate that man is, does have a very real threat facing it.  When Atman is done with experiencing in matter, everything that it brought to be in order to manifest in matter moves up a level.  I start on something and then don't feel like going further.  I guess that the part of the Ego which is lower mind and even higher mind can get itself into difficulties.  Perhaps through developing certain patterns of thought, patterns of behavior, could get caught in some kind of loop or trap or even become lost forever.  While there are good people like you in the world, there is always hope.

Antaeus,

Thanx for that message and hope. Infact, once montalk advised me the same thing before signing up for the forums that try to follow a certain kind of thought patterns and break away from thought patters that keeps me in loop and sucks me in. And believe me that seems to be the hardest part not impossible tho! am trying on it and I know I will achieve it thru the one who strengthens me. It was a very interesting story of that movie that you have posted. Its funny how i get to see this add on television for a bike called Yamaha Gladiator and it sez RIDE THE ENIGMA...infact all the adds and stuff indirectly points out what to do and what not to do.

Whats really upsets me not in a way that i waste my energy but really don't like the side of me when I know something that is happening is a sync to subconciously program me and do an auric sacrifice which requires me to go to some cousin's place where they be in hospital or something and even if i do go there they will start hittin me subconciously and talk metaphorically which i decode and then sometiems I don't get it even wanting to show kindness looks stupidity to follow their deception. but anyways its my intent what matters and I know there is no one judging and there is someone judging he has to be in every aspect of that judgement only then he can understand what he is judging. but anways that was something i just wanted to spill out...once again thanx for the info...:-)

Antaeus wrote:

Yeah titmouse, you got the right msg.  But I liked this last part the best.  It was great how he made insights into Riddicks eyes being altered to see in pitch black, in actuality indicating how he can see Cosmic Truth better than the rest of humanity at large.  The things like that, his being a sociopathic killer but it is really about his following divine law over man made law.  I'll paste it below.  Haven't read EON's msg yet.  Guess I'll do that now.

You make it sound like Wahhabism is a divine ideology vs a dark cult?

Remember, we are talking about a movie that caters at the archetypal level of the audience. If you look closely you may catch a glimpse of the shadowy figures that are facinated by the brightness of the light, for they reluctantly expose their true faces, but you can catch a glimpse in the reflection.  Poetry and music are anathema to their natures; it makes them crazy and compulsively drawn to the destruction of the good example.  Haters of song (poetry inclusive with dance).

Ref:  "The Two Faces of the Islam

Fun fact: Great Tits are common in Europe

To know love is to know trust; to know oneself is to know truth
~~carefulcarpenter

1+1=1

titmouse wrote:  You make it sound like Wahhabism is a divine ideology vs a dark cult?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I didn't even know of any Wahhabism context involvement.  I wouldn't say anything against or for 'Wahhabism' as the extent of my knowledge in regard to it is that I think it is something born from the the Sunni religion.  I'm not even sure of that! In studying Theosophy, Sufism has arisen many times in my readings, but I really know very little about Sharia and Sunni.  As far as any religion is concerned, being a Theosophist, my statement is that I would not be surprised to find quality in any of them.  I feel that everyone of them lack something and I will not explain in depth just what it is they lack at this time.  But I can.

Someone mentioned the subject of Franz Bardon to me and I discovered that I had a zip file of five of his books.  I had forgotten all about downloading them.  They are pretty interesting.  Divine Providence has heard many complaints from the dead who have not been given any adequate path that leads from belief to knowledge, during their lifetime/lifetimes.   Look at me, I just prattle on, going in different directions.

Antaeus wrote:

I didn't even know of any Wahhabism context involvement.  I wouldn't say anything against or for 'Wahhabism' as the extent of my knowledge in regard to it is that I think it is something born from the the Sunni religion.

I think the book I listed is very important to read.  I cannot sum up the text for anyone. The author has done a fair job of spelling out the historical relationships in Islam. He refers to forces in Wahhabism as "Haters of song".

Fun fact: Great Tits are common in Europe

To know love is to know trust; to know oneself is to know truth
~~carefulcarpenter

1+1=1