Re: Wantagate explodes 1/1/08

Sure, you can make money that way...but what if the share price does not drop? Then you lose money. If you aren't an investor with a plan that says it's a good decision then it's a gamble.

Peace,
Teddy

"It means the Matrix can't tell you who you are" - Trinity

Bhang wrote:

This may be your smoking gun evidence for this whole debacle: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=DIPVrMLXgBc

Just wanted to call attention to the way he kept looking around with a perplexed look on his face while Bush was talking. He looked like he seriously did not have a clue as to what was going on. I mean extremely confused as if he didn't know who any of the people were or where he was or what he was doing there. But I dunno, maybe he does that all the time.

I am as is Void.

33 (edited by Bhang 2008-01-07 15:45:07)

edit, bhang

If this guy is not dead, isn't the above article slander? Why can't we see the Treasurer in a room full of people? (Just because Bush and Cheney were there with just the "sounds" of reporters, means nothing - remember that Forest Gump drank lots of Dr. Pepper while visiting JFK)
Christopher (the man accredited for braking the above story) then goes on to state that "clones" are a reality and we will be seeing Paulson's clone replace him! If that is not the quote of the year, then I do not know what is! For that reason, I'm adding ol' dudes picture here for comparison later:
http://forum.noblerealms.org/pics/435_henreypaulson.jpg
If this guy appears running around Washington in the next couple of days, I'll be looking for any changes that I can notice... this is all too nuts. 4.5 TRILLION dollars missing?!?!? 3000 BANKERS ARRESTED? Are the good guys winning battles? WTF is really going on? If the Treasurer of the U.S. can be murdered/assassinated without a single blip on the Americans radar, then the takeover must already be complete.

Hyperdimensional Blogging

34 (edited by Xenopope 2008-01-07 14:29:55)

Bhang wrote:

Also; I went to the White House Archives and it seems as if the video has been removed.

Go to www.whitehouse.gov and click Current News on the left, scroll and click January 4, 2008
President Meets With Working Group On Financial Markets, actually there's a video link for it just below that link and also on the right side of that page.

Dubyuh seems like he is trying very hard to maintain the charade.

I am as is Void.

Seems I missed the link. Sorry bout that. But thanx xenopope!  YEt...

Agreed!

I did not want to say it first!

REPTILE!!!!!

Bhang wrote:

I did not want to say it first!

REPTILE!!!!!

Ha neither did I. I deleted that part. lol.

I am as is Void.

37 (edited by Bhang 2008-01-07 15:40:33)

lol! btw, rechecked the link and only get audio... do you get a picture or am I missing a plug in?

Why don't I just add a little fuel to this fire?

If you have photoshop and can emboss the above photo you will make out an "X" scar high on his forehead! Plain as day... just speculating here but, implant? Mind control brain surgery? Reptile operation?

I know it's a bit too far out for some but look! Plain as day. X on his forehead. I'll be running some others through this test to make sure this is just a fluke....

Bhang wrote:

btw, rechecked the link and only get audio... do you get a picture or am I missing a plug in?

Yea I got video, I believe it said something about Windows Media 9, it was a web-player that opened up in it's own window.

I am as is Void.

40 (edited by Bhang 2008-01-07 15:13:14)

thank you much. thats why I missed it!

Kudos and cheers!

Do you see that "X"?
http://forum.noblerealms.org/pics/435_henreypaulson01_copy.png

:X

That's wild.

I am as is Void.

http://forum.noblerealms.org/pics/1014_tn_be_afraid.jpg

43 (edited by feedbaxlow 2008-01-07 19:49:13)

I read the original linked article and related articles by Chris Story...about Leo Wanta and the supposed 37trillion $ he made trying to crash the Rubble etc
This guy Storey who is the editor of this page seems a little off his head.
He seems to believe everything Leo Wanta says even though everything seems to point to Wanta being a liar and con man.
C'mon, a cover as a Somalian ambassador to Canada?
Why not check with Canadian authorities to prove that?
there was nothing sensible or logical like that or even an effort to support the pretty outrageous numbers and details presented as truth...so i doubt there is anything truthful behind this story.
So far Storey and Wanta have not produced one shred of evidence that Wanta is anything but a Con Man.
It is an interesting story though...we'll see what happens.
I have no opinion about Paulson yet but if Storey is saying that the Bushco could produce a functioning clone of him within a few days, then he should be writing for comic books not pretending to be a journalist.

So far in my own research of this whole "news" tempest in teacup seems to be just hype or disinformation to Storey.

There might be something to what Wanta says... to have even got this much exposure with no evidence that bears out his positions with various republicans that confirm who he is or his relationship to them.

44 (edited by Xenopope 2008-01-07 19:57:29)

feedbaxlow wrote:

if Storey is saying that the Bushco could produce a functioning clone of him within a few days, then he should be writing for comic books not pretending to be a journalist.

Storey wasn't saying that, I don't think. It was Patrick Bellringer of the www.fourwinds10.com site who was saying that. Storey only reported Paulson as being fatally wounded.

Again, correct me if I'm wrong.

Funny analogy, though. Especially since I would apply it directly to those who refuse to believe in concepts like that simply because they are 'too far out'.

WE're the ones already living in a comic book!

I am as is Void.

45 (edited by feedbaxlow 2008-01-07 20:01:01)

Your right Xenopope, he doesn't seem to be sure who or what George B is, the way he looks at him at that press conference... like a little kid too nervous to even say his name.
Paulson certainly does seem like a good candidate for an extra in a "night of the living dead" remake, haha