Topic: Weird knowledge comes to my mind

Hello all!

I'm new to this site and forum so maibe some of you have posted messages on this topic in the past I don't know, or maibe some of you can give me an ideea on my subject.

Here goes!

In the past two years I have turned from a fully devoted christian to an scheptic (there maibe a God), to evolutionist and now to believer in alien. In this period two things have happened that I can't explain and that are what I'm writing about now.

1. About a year ago, a christian friend came to my house. It was the birth day of another friend of ours and he had made for him a clay bible, with two verses writen on it. I liked the way it looked like but the minute I touched it, I had a weird flash back, if i can call it that way. - "An image came to my mind. I "saw" two races or two factions of aliens fighting to take dominion over earth, using humans as foot soldiers in their war. The way they where doing it was through mind control using religion, to acces the subission of humans because of there fear. I said image, but it was more like an awakening, as if you would get the whole information you asked for in an instant. I could't explain it, it just happened...for a few minutes it freaked me up, but then I calmed down, puting it aside jut thinking of it from time to time, asking myself: What the heck was that?

2. A week a go something else has happened. To get to the point I have to tell you this. Usually I think of aliens, where they might be from, how do they look like, what do they want? etc.
       Last week I was on the train going to a friend of mine. Ideeas just started to come to my mind with out trying to think of them. Suddenlly I realised, they are using religion to control us, in to submting to them. They created religion to form the way our mind workes. The main ideea was: If you want to control a race you need to make them follow you on their free will. If you force them in to submission they will eventualy rebel. How can you make them submitt? Easy: You tell them you are a devine beeing (God), and you want their best interest. So on and so forth.
     I'll come back on this inthe future as do more research on this topic.

I kept getting following ideeas on this subject for the next two days, all relating to each other. Now as you can see all these are similar to the ideeas in William Bramsley - Gods of Eden. Thing is I dind't know about his bok or his ideeas. I have come across it after that when I did a searh on Google on: Alien plan for Earth. This is also how I came across this site. Imagine my first raction, I struck gold, no one must have thought about this before me. Then, my face fell apart, some did thought about it. ....Ohhh well...means I was right.

Question: Can any of you explain these two things that happen to me? thanks for reading the post.

PS: Now I have a request for someone that can help me. I haven't read William Bramsley - Gods of Eden. I could only find some online revue, or related ideeas taken from his book. I would like to read it and get more on this topic. The only problem is tha I live in Romania, and we don't have it here. Also  I can't buy it online because it is to much for me. Can any of you buy it (as a gift) for me and send it to me if i give you my mailing address? I know it is much to ask but if you can please help me in this. thanks again to everyone. If there is a place where I could download it for free it would be ok to.

I dare any alien to come to meet with me. If you are out there come see me I'll keep it between us (no publicity). Do you have what it takes? ...thought so! Or do you think you are to good for me?  ha ha ha ha
Zbye-Zbye --- Can you fly? If you can't get on my back and I will take you to the sky

Re: Weird knowledge comes to my mind

Me again!!!

Sorry I posted this twice by mistake. Montalk can you delete on of them, and transfer the replies to the other. I can't delete it. Thanks!!!!

I dare any alien to come to meet with me. If you are out there come see me I'll keep it between us (no publicity). Do you have what it takes? ...thought so! Or do you think you are to good for me?  ha ha ha ha
Zbye-Zbye --- Can you fly? If you can't get on my back and I will take you to the sky

Still here

Please answer to just one of the post so it can make sense to me what you are replying. Thanks!!!!!!
   Answer in this one

Waiting for your replies in here... take care you all!!!!!

5 (edited by manyeagles 2004-09-06 07:18:02)

Welcome elvisalpha,

You may be able to find out info. you so sincerely hunger by checking out the David Icke website, and follow throgh on suggested links.  Much info. on the net regarding this topic (free).  Lots of very educated and well informed folks here on the NR forum to help out as well. Good luck smile

If there is no time
      Then you have time for everything.
   You're never in a hurry.
That's true freedom.

manyeagles

I looked up the site of David Icke. Very interesting,and lots of info. Thanks for your suggestion.
  Any other sites I should know about?

Hi Elvis,

If you look on the 'home' page of this forum there is a list of headings, and one of them is called 'Links'. there you will find a long list of websites that some memebrs have found to be useful. Perhaps some would be of interest to you.

Regards,

mimi

"the truth the whole truth, and nothing but the truth"

Welcome to the club! I also went from a devout Protestant Christian to a rampant naysayer. It amazes me now how I could be so stupid as to believe the bible and the church in spite of all the contradictions and stupidity. It just goes to show how easy it is to fool us humans into believing this sort of crap.

I have actually started to suspect that the god of the bible is actually the evil one and satan is a good one who wanted to free humans from their miserable condition of subservience to the so called god.

9 (edited by joeman 2007-12-27 20:38:01)

There is no way to give you "answers" because I can throw forth a billion suggestions and they are all mere possibilities.  These images can either come from a source that is external or internal.  But who knows.

I have actually spent a lot of time with fundamentalist christians.  I have noticed that when a person reach a certain level of spiritual revolution, the person will break free from rigid fundamentalism.  Fundamentalist orthdoxy however can greatly hinder a person's revolution.

If you are improving your knowledge and your level of being, this kind thing is bound to happen regardless whether you have mystical experience or not.

John 10:34

Jesus answered, "Is it not written in your law, 'I said, you are gods'?

Don't throw the baby Jesus out with the bathwater.

Make of that what you will...

"There cannot be progress without expression. There cannot be expression without separation. There cannot be separation without progress."-Ouroboros

Hermit Brad wrote:

Don't throw the baby Jesus out with the bathwater.

If Jesus were really what he is claimed to be in the bible, he would never allow all the atrocities and manipulation to be done in his name. If he really existed, he is far from what the bible and the church say about him.

Maricela wrote:

very true! but what about the miracles... i don't know this is so confusing

What about them?

You apparently threw the baby Jesus out with the bathwater, GenSek. roll

"There cannot be progress without expression. There cannot be expression without separation. There cannot be separation without progress."-Ouroboros

Go read one of Icke's books, look for the part about L. A. Waddell's work on reading the Sumerian tablets. That will explain the Bible for you, if you have an open mind.

Also have a look at this: http://deoxy.org/cea.htm

Theres some good ideas in that essay about religion and power and governance, which if you put two and two together, is the matrix. The way to escape the game is by refusing to play the game.

"I'm reaching for the random or what ever will bewilder me, and following our will and wind we may just go where no one's been."

very good read

John 10:34

Jesus answered, "Is it not written in your law, 'I said, you are gods'?