Topic: hi everyone!my second weird experience...

well! i always saw ghosts, some people call me a medium, i don't think so, because i don't talk to them or anything, by the way i'm scare of the dark believe it or not. well i'm gonna get started, when i was 17years old, and i was pregnant, yes pregnant, and i was 7months pregnant, i still lived with my mom had my own room, but one night i was asleep and i felt that someone pull my legs, i was shaking and just cried under my blankets, because i remember i locked the door, so it was impossible for my brothers to come in. then suddenly i fall asleep instantly(weird), the next day i went to my back door to get my clothes from the clothline, and i saw little foot prints, right on my back door to the middle of the backyard, they just dissapear there! it look like a 5month old prints, and a 5month old can't walk, there was no babies, my brothers were not that small, and they freak out when i told them what happend to me, and about the foot prints, then channel 3 a tv channe here in phoenix, said that they were investigating this because they had found prints in contruction sites, in places a person can't fit, so i called and came to my house but i didn't want my case to be on tv. it was private! the investigators said that i wasnt the only one, i just freak out! i moved to mesa and they never contact me again i don't know what happend! but i'm still scare it can happend again! what do you guys think it was? some people think it was an alien, or little people, some say a ghost! i don't know i just don't know why the people from channel 3 never came back and told me what they thought it was or more explanations... i swear guys this is true! put it on my kids. thanks guys!

EVERYBODY WANTS TO GO TO HEAVEN, BUT NOBODY WANTS TO DIE!

Re: hi everyone!my second weird experience...

wow i guess you guys don't believe me or something, anyways  i swear this is true guys!:(

The ability to see ghosts can be a gift because very few people can.  Maybe being a medium is your destiny.  Maybe there is a reason for it.

Try not to fear things you can't control.  If things happen, it happens.

John 10:34

Jesus answered, "Is it not written in your law, 'I said, you are gods'?

wow! and you know what joeman? i'm very scare, i'm 3days ago i saw this big orb, like the size of a basketball, in the middle of the night, it was very low, like if it was hiding or something, i dream people i don't know, i don't know but if i'm a medium, i don't want to. thank you so much for your reply joeman! smile

this is just a crazy world!:/

I enjoyed your story.  I will have to let it settle in for awhile before I can give you any real comment.  I think it's a neat idea that you got to witness such a thing.

Fun fact: Great Tits are common in Europe

To know love is to know trust; to know oneself is to know truth
~~carefulcarpenter

1+1=1

titmouse_ wrote:

I enjoyed your story.  I will have to let it settle in for awhile before I can give you any real comment.  I think it's a neat idea that you got to witness such a thing.

thankyou so much! and i've been having weird dreams after this happend, the last one i had was 4months ago, but i'm not shure i was asleep, you know it was about 5am and some noise woke me, i looked in front of me and i saw this alien standing in the door, like he was leaving or something, he was very tall and grey, very skinny, big eyes, but looked harmeless, anyways i couldn't move i was so scare, he just turn to look at me but didn't do anything, after he turn around again, i could move and wake up alittle more, i started screaming, and i was so scare i hit my boyfriend in the face:D, my boyfriend thought i just had a nightmare or something, but i'm confuse, i don't know if it was for real or just a dream, what do you think titmouse? or members of this forum?:/

8 (edited by titmouse_ 2007-12-31 14:29:27)

Here is a poem that I found today that I thought was worth posting in this thread.  What do you think about it? Is it too off-based?

poetrypoem.com wrote:

I am the Monster in your Mind

I am the one you cannot see
The one you feel is there
In your closet
Under your bed
I am the nightmares
That plague your restless sleep
I am the one who watches you
Sleeping
Running
Weeping
I know your doubt
Your uncertainty
I know how scared you are
I am the one who calls to you
And stops you in your tracks
I am the one who riots your emotions
I am the one who makes you
I…
Am hate
I…
Am fear.

© kibahawk - all rights reserved.

~~carefulcarpenter

1+1=1

hi titmouse_ ! wow, i enjoyed your poem, and i think alot it's true, sometimes when you see a movie especially if your a kid, and if it's a scary movie you dream it, when i was 14 i used to see freddy couger's movies all the time intill i started dreaming about him, but my post is real, i really didn't believe in aliens well i did but didn't think they could get very close to us. anyways the footprints were there as a proof, and it really scares me alot that it could happend again, you know, i think theres alot more in this world than aliens, like i've seen angels, black shadows(very scary experience, i'll tell it later ) i don't know why some people never see anything, and theres people like us that, it's like everything happends to us! this is not fair, i wish people could feel the way i feel and see stuff that i seen... ( i don't think really that aliens, angels, and ghosts are related) or maybe i should search alittle bit more. by the way i don't really know if it was an alien that night, when i had this experience, i'm just saying it because i don't know what else it could be...

another year ! more experiences to come, that's for shure!

Hello Maricela - I think the message that titmouse so eloquently tried to give you was that the more you talk about being scared and fearful, the more you become like a magnet for things to see how scared you can get.  You almost make me want to go "booh" just to see what will happen.

There is nothing to fear except fear itself...

Typical alien abduction scenario, then again if it was 200 years ago I might say angelic or demonic.

Not likely a ghost. Ghost may knock stuff over or brake a window even but to leave foot prints? Reminds me of this little gem, a true story back in 1855 called "The Devils Footprints". http://www.mysteriousbritain.co.uk/fort … _foot.html

All hard stuff to explain without being there. One point that comes to my mind every time I consider these tales of mysterium; extraterrestrials and/or higher dimensional beings can explain away nearly every paranormal experience pertaining to "Faries, little people, genies, spirit animals, extreme religious experiences, shadow men, voices in the head, magic  ritual / entity contacts, reptilians, ufos, underwater bases, etc...).

I do not pretend to know anyone's experience but  my own, but aliens fit the bill for so many cases. If it was aliens they wanted one or two things from you. First and foremost; your genetic samples. Second to test you. If you impress by passing a few test, then a whole new world of possibilities opens up. Be careful how to "think" and "act".  If you disobey their commandants of the 'temple' a.k.a. "your body" by poisoning it  with poor diet, alcohol and/or drugs, you lessen the likelihood of their "visits". If they did visit you, just know it wasn't at random.

Hyperdimensional Blogging

i'm not looking for trouble and my experiences happends when i'm least aware of "paranormal" and my family says that i might be "chase" or what ever, for some purpose, i don't know, don't get me wrong i know what you are saying and i believe it Tirnambeo, i know that if i just want to see a ghost you just have to go to a haunted house or a cementary to get scare, and you will get scare, but normally for me i think i'm very calm and shy, i don't go out that much i work in a  clinic, and get my mind in something else, but my experiences i wanted to tell other people, because i don't say anything usually because i think that they're gonna think that i'm crazy, and that's why i chose this forum to tell my experiences and meet new people, and to learn about other experiences, thanks guys for your comment

and the little foot prints looked like a human baby, like if the baby was about 3 to 5months old, and a baby can't walk at that age, so that's why when i took my story to channel 3 some investigators thought that it coulded be little people's feet, i don't know if you guys believe in little people, for me i don't know this is confusing because i didn't see anything because it was to dark but for shure i got scare, i slept with the light on for about a month, and asked my little sister to share the room with me she was  5years old, i just didn't want to sleep alone or be alone anymore at that time...

15 (edited by titmouse_ 2008-01-02 17:46:06)

I am not doubting you.  If you truely believe that you are being visited by otherworldy entities then you must work on some important factors in your life so that you can help them and the rest of us; these factors are truth, beauty, and goodness.  These historically were the traits that brought great lives to people; therefore your experiences can be of great service.  If you lose this deep human sensitivity you wil be of no use to yourself or your loved ones. You have an important purpose and you should find ways to develop solid methods of communication with those people not so gifted or willing to be open to the possibilities of a greater authority.

Fear is your first and foremost project.  To reduce fear a person must take personal risks. The more one dwells on it the more it disrupts your purpose. Facing fears can be done with discipline and habit.  Love dissolves fear; here is where the appreciation of beauty comes in. Giving love appropriately from the heart comes in many forms; I would leave it up to you to decide how is best to learn to give love without increasing your fear.  Start by listening to those you value. Write poetry and other artistic forms of self expression.

Secondly, pursue the truth.  Begin by becoming aware of the little white lies you tell, those which seem to do no harm; those that you think will make it easier on others, including yourself.  Promise yourself that you will be as frank as possible, not only with others, but with yourself. Do this every day, every moment.  Fears are feed by those little lies that build up over time in the recesses of the mind; those times when it was too scary to tell yourself the truth.  Your inner self (your conscience) remembers all of these little things.  If you trust yourself you will be more likely to trust others, therefore, you will learn to trust the intent of these ghost, angel, and alien inquiries.  They need to trust you before they can give you the messages which they have chosen you to express for them.  They are testing and preparing you for greater works.  Obviously they believe you are strong enough to handle their presence, so they will want you to overcome the restrictions which fear creates.

Thirdly, good work and good insight brings good things to your life.  These entities are neither good nor evil.  Their work through you is most likely for Good reasons.  You need to know how to see good in others before you can know what is appropriate to express to others.  If your intent is shadowed by doubt and fear you will convey the wrong messages to others. Good intentions do not always result in goodness; intent is the result of inspiration, so you must prepare yourself to be inspired so that you can inspire others.  Many people of evil intentions will often appear as "good people"; you must learn the difference by your habit and discipline to always pursue goodness.  Sometimes you may have to appear "evil" in order to do good deeds later. Goodness comes through the heart, not the mind. Manipulators use the mind; the heart cannot be fooled easily. Evil actions are achieved via fear and ignorance. We must learn to control the forces which result in the robbing of spirit. Fear robs!

Continue to learn and grow. Take personal risks, within reason, that develop your willingness to face those things that build love in your heart. Make education and learning a daily practice. Use your imagination to assist your curiosity, then do rationally-based research to understand the complimentary side to the creative mind.  This balancing will lead you on a worthy path that will allow these ghosts, aliens, demons, whatever, to to do the compensory work they have come to you for expression into the physical world.  I think you are so fortunate to be elected for these tasks. A life of growth will be rewarding, and you will never know when you will be called to service. Be patient and listen profoundly to your heart.

Love, titmouse_   :love:  smile

~~carefulcarpenter

1+1=1