1 (edited by Gensix 2007-11-01 20:23:19)

Topic: The many mistakes of Michael Tsarion

I have watched and listened to a lot of Tsarion’s material over the years, and I would occasionally notice something that wasn’t quite right with it, but it wasn’t until I sat down and really analyzed his presentations and started checking his “facts” did it start to become obvious that he was more than just a little “off” on a lot of key things. In fact, on much of his work I can find no other explanation for his errors other that a deliberate misinterpretation of the facts to suit his (or his handlers) agenda.

Much of what he says is indeed accurate of course, I.E. the general conspiratorial system we live in, NWO, federal reserve, 911, Masonic symbolism, ect. It is true and many researchers have found, there is much more to ancient history than meets the eye, or makes it to our history books.

In the following 2hr audio clip I tried to as quickly as I could lay out the specific errors he makes in two separate presentations they are “Red Ice Creations series on Tsarion pt4”
And a power point presentation available on Google video called “The destruction of Atlantis”

http://nowheretorun.podomatic.com/entry … 7_11-07_00
here is a link to the show with notes
or a more direct link
http://nowheretorun.podomatic.com/enclo … -07_00.mp3
click to play or right click to save

Here are some of the topics I covered, and please keep in mind this was only after reviewing two files, Im sure many of you have found similar inconsistencies, I would like to hear what you have found as well.

Various errors in sighting material and obvious manipulation
Many blatant ‘out of context’ textual manipulations
archeological errors
Akhenaten influencing monotheism
Duke of Brunswick and Sydney West misquotes
Essenes the early Christians?
Christianity created by elites to control the masses
http://sitchiniswrong.com various Sitchin related errors.
definitions of terms manipulated to suit his points

But most importantly I think, I present a valid case for him to actually be a part of the sophisticated cointelpro directed toward those that are inevitably going to “wake up”
I know it sounds impossible for those who “follow” him, but if you can make it to the end of the clip I think you will see what I mean. IMO there is no way to come to the conclusions he does without literally being a part on the illuminati system.

It is also important I feel to let the reader and or listener know that I am very aware of the weirdness that went down concerning the ancient “genetic manipulation” I have spent a long time trying to get to the bottom of it. Oddly the reason his material works is because there is much truth in it, however  he offers an alternate explanation to this “weirdness” that, even though doesn’t hold up to intense scrutiny it serves its purpose by leading the casual to moderate researcher away from what In my humble opinion is in fact the most dangerous truth. One in which they are apparently willing to concede nearly everything else they have been hording in order to protect.

Christianity, if false, is of no importance, and if true, of infinite importance. The only thing it cannot be is moderately important.

—C.S. Lewis

Re: The many mistakes of Michael Tsarion

I think it is absolutely ludicrous to jump the gun and accuse him of working for the illuminati. 

I looked at your website and I still agree with him on some of his "errors".  The website you cited to debunk Essenes as early Christians is full of crap.  I too noticed some quotes were slightly out of context but not that much.  Sitchin is wrong website is not that convincing.  Yes sitchin is wrong in a few things, but he is not wrong about everything. 

I guess I too work for the illuminati?  Ridiculous.

John 10:34

Jesus answered, "Is it not written in your law, 'I said, you are gods'?

I looked at another website you cited, the one about achaeology.

It says, "First, archaeology has confirmed the historical accuracy of the Bible." 

That is completely bullshit.  If you have done your research, you know it did just the opposite.  I don't need to read the rest.

4 (edited by Gensix 2007-11-01 21:53:24)

Tsarion said that the top archaeologist haven't found any evidence to support the bible. 
Yet even the most serious skeptics concede that there has been quite a number of recent discoveries of things previously thought to be "myth" things that do in fact, support the bible.
This link was not meant to prove the bible is true but was linked only to show that to say that there has been no discoveries would be very false.
It is Im afraid a matter of record.

Christianity, if false, is of no importance, and if true, of infinite importance. The only thing it cannot be is moderately important.

—C.S. Lewis

Dude,

if you want people to believe you, stop quoting from websites that promote Christian fundyism.

Oh BTW, I disagree with that C.S. Lewis quote.  There are options beside being just true or false.

C.S. Lewis is someone who Christian fundies love to quote.  That's because they don't know some of the stuff he actually said.  If Christians actually know some of the stuff he actually said, they wouldn't quote him as much. 

Another such person is Bonhoeffer.  Another one is Kierkegaard.

I noticed that you claim a lot of things,without much in the way of references.

for instance:

"The website you cited to debunk Essenes as early Christians is full of crap"

"Yes sitchin is wrong in a few things, but he is not wrong about everything."

" If you have done your research, you know it did just the opposite" (I really wish you would share the link to this research btw)

"There are options beside being just true or false"

"If Christians actually know some of the stuff he actually said, they wouldn't quote him as much."

Just an observation

—C.S. Lewis

Oddly the reason his material works is because there is much truth in it, however  he offers an alternate explanation to this “weirdness” that, even though doesn’t hold up to intense scrutiny it serves its purpose by leading the casual to moderate researcher away from what In my humble opinion is in fact the most dangerous truth. One in which they are apparently willing to concede nearly everything else they have been hording in order to protect..

....which is?

Gensix wrote:

I noticed that you claim a lot of things,without much in the way of references.

I don't need to waste my time.  I have no agenda to sell other than maybe to defend a decent fellow human being.

9 (edited by joeman 2007-11-02 08:01:27)

Khalil wrote:

....which is?

He eventually wants people to know that Jesus supposes to be our Lord and Savior and Son of God of course.  That's should be obvious.

joeman wrote:

I don't need to waste my time.

I had a feeling you might give us an answer like this.

Btw dont be to sure about the truth you think im referring to, obviously I think that although your suggestion would be a sound choice, it isnt exactly what they are so afraid of us learning.
Listen to the show.

—C.S. Lewis

Sure, I'll listen to your show.  I am not interested in cyber pissing contest.  I guess you can promote anything you want.

You can try to point out as many errors as you want, and people will agree or disagree with you.  But character assassination gives me a bad feeling.  At this point, labeling him as someone who is working for the darkside is unwaranted.  If you are trying to disprove him simply because he has challenged your Orthdoxy, that's even worse.  He might very well be someone who is sticking his neck out for the sake of your own liberty.

Nobody is 100% right, I have not a definite conclusion about Michael Tsarion, but
I still like his material, not all but many.

Bye, Pictus

--------------------
http://pictus.co.nr

13 (edited by pulsar 2007-11-18 23:09:00)

i'd like to follow Pictus' lead on this and drag us back to the Tsarion subject...so as the thread would suggest i would like to make some comments about the Oracles & Origins series he just produced not long ago. i digested a few of these already, and lack one or two from the whole set. so,

1)

Gensix wrote:

Here are some of the topics I covered, and please keep in mind this was only after reviewing two files, Im sure many of you have found similar inconsistencies, I would like to hear what you have found as well.

Various errors in sighting material and obvious manipulation
Many blatant ‘out of context’ textual manipulations
archeological errors
Akhenaten influencing monotheism
Duke of Brunswick and Sydney West misquotes
Essenes the early Christians?
Christianity created by elites to control the masses
http://sitchiniswrong.com various Sitchin related errors.
definitions of terms manipulated to suit his points

in general, Mike tends to use the redefinition skills he has apparently learned from the expert of technical text semanticanery, Jordan Maxwell, in steering his audience towards the agenda he sells.

2)  i have the luck of a cool dad and when he saw one episode he called his bluff and got out and did some research of his own. (Breifly, Mike--in trying to prove that the Nazareth in the bible was misinterpreted hebrew for "serpent"--said there was not even some place called Nazareth EVER in existence.  well this got him researching a little i.e. wikipedia and he found that while most do agree that there was an actual town, the real only debate is if it was called nazareth at the time of his birth. many point to some time like 20 AD or something.  i thought this was a great move for the old man. he gets exposure and he is challenged to research and delve deeper.  good or bad, Tsarion should have you itching to look into things well below the surface...

well, i guess just two for now! one general and one specific.
while i try to come up with more mistakes as i find them, i will say that i do at least admire the scope of this cat's reality tunnel.  he processes data through some huge trans-dimensional pipes, man...

peace

"We must be the change we wish to see in the world."
                                       --Mohandas 'Mahatma' Ghandi

Man as he is now is asleep.  In order to change, we must first awaken.
                                       --Georges Ivanovich Gurdjieff

14 (edited by Gensix 2007-12-15 12:59:50)

here is an update

talks about his Rosicrucian connections

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … 8307544046

—C.S. Lewis

15 (edited by Nyarlathotep 2007-12-15 13:39:04)

hey gensix. You should go to michael tsarions forum and see what people are saying about this radio show. I listened to it yesterday. Why dont you just go there and see what people think about it, that is if you have any guts whatsoever.

http://www.redicecreations.com/mtsarfor … start=1660

Here is what I had to say about after listening to it....and many MANY more people have much MUCH more to say, and there is very VERY intelligent debate there, and also some quite hilarious remarks HAHA!

"Well its not really lying if you trully believe what you are saying I guess. He was talking about Michael being apologetic of the biblical devil, implied that he has a demon attatched to him or anyone else who practices the occult, said that Crowley is George Bushs grandpa and that he was HIGHLY INVOLVED in the illuminaty........of course and he also wants to eat your baby.

He is a fear mongerer"

"the last couple of minutes are the best.

"Don't give your free will over to the demons, don't wish to be their servants, come over to the Lord, give your free will over to him and be his servant, and jesus christ." [paraphrased]

why o why was this guy presenting his 'tsarion is wrong' argument along with all this crap?"

Another person said he would rather grate his testicles and eat them before listening to another second of that idiot.