Re: Now I'm just pissed off.

Haha! Those replies were pretty awesome. It's great to hear that others have had this similar problem, and I know that's cliche, but I felt like my anger and confusion was a sign of my spiritual stuntedness.. or something. I didn't feel it like I would "feel" an emotion, but it was... something that I knew but not in words until I wrote it out. I'm going to back-pedal a bit in my spiritual/metaphysical "education" and learn what the basics are for real. I'm not afraid of being STS for awhile because I'm going to pretend like I have not learned this new level of information (I might even read some U.G. Krishnamurti! Lol, no). I'm gonna do some NLP and get rid of my mother-f#$king shyness. But more importantly I'm gonna pray for guidance, something I've been afraid to do (obviously) or maybe I won't lol, we'll see. And Blue doing what you posted sounds easy and fun, it reminds of me osho, who wrote it? Kinda beautiful in a way.

"I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not gonna take it anymore! AAAAHHHHH!!" big_smile

And to EON, I really don't know how to respond to your post, cause I've never been in anything like you're situation. But I remember the part about the LSD and the bike thing from a previous post. If negative entities are real, then they are giving you quite the synchronistic hell imo. I have a book by lynn grabhorn that could eliminate the influence of "dark" entities supposedly through a relatively long declaration. It MIGHT somehow magically help your situation, and I'm pretty sure it's posted on this site. Though I don't remember the link. If you can't find it I can help you acquire the book... (I can also help anyone else acquire this book).

nexus wrote:

I guess my 'write offs' didn't belong in my post Dante.  Just trying to keep in the true spirit of "what pisses me off" you know?  Guess i got on a roll.  I was bent over an old trunk throwing things out ... one over this shoulder, one over that.  Guess everyone else's advice is far more sensible.  Guess i forgot to mention that a handy list is not always helpful.  Guess we're all left guessing at times and realizing we know virtually nothing.  Guess you can 'write me off' too if you want.

I've never got a reply in any of the topics I've started that weren't worthy of being there smile . Yours included. Seriously, don't worry about anything you type because being a recovering social phobic I know that it's absolutely pointless! I spend an hour and a half on one reply because I worry what others think (very bad habit, hard to break tongue, not that serious though).  What I'm trying to say is is that you're cool for just replying.

Dante3214 wrote:

I figured out that supposedly the pleiadians(sp?) contacted George Green to write this book. I did not know this even after I stopped considering the pleiadians as "STO". (video link: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … amp;hl=en) Stuart Wilde gave me the idea that aliens are not very nice at all...

Good thing I got XP recently because now I can watch any google video pages like this one (it wouldn't work on my Win2000 OS.) I had recently watched George Green on depopulation and the Pleiadeans on YouTube and since I happen to have been in prior personal contact with some of the supporters/active distributors of the Handbook for the New Paradigm books, I am especially interested in any George Green info online. Not to mention because of the absence of general information about him and the ongoing 'controvercy' surrounding him. There are other 'spiritual/channeled/metaphysical' publications out there which do down-talk on Green, specifically one of the 'Phoenix Journal' publications or its precursors. They had some pretty nasty things to say about George Green and as I remember correctly, Green did mention about there being, "several factions" (of extraterrestrials with agendas concerning Earth.) I'll see if I can find one of the newsletters containing the Green story.

I am as is Void.

Thanks Xenopope.

19 (edited by Xenopope 2007-12-02 01:12:08)

lol found it. The title reads, "George Green Sues Jesus Christ" Contact - The Phoenix Project Vol. 1 Number 7

Here are a few more details. MARCHING TO ZOG BY GYEORGOS CERES HATONN A PHOENIX JOURNAL pgs. 11, 18, 48, 49, 50, 51.

Throughout all of this person down-talking and banter about George Green, I still can't place the nature of the dispute!

I am as is Void.

hey!!

whats up! kinsie... dude i gotta tell you something this whole retrograde thing that you have posted brings all kind of bad luck to you and I simply go by the rule what you believe is what you are and what you do is what you get. Therefore am at a point in my life where am not trying that hard even tho! people who could try to stop me are working their butts off but am playing it cool like a cherry on the ice cream. And I seriously would beat mars thinking that mars exists cuz i exist. I precieve therefore it exists. And we are on the same mind and same ground in different bodies celestial or human but being humans we have the advantage to turn things the way we want it thru our conciousness and believes of who we truely think we are and knowing it can't effect us. but then again i do agree these bodies might have somewhat effect on us but I don't see it cuz i started fasting and i will be fasting for 40 days cuz i think when i eat food it fucks with my mind and am just full of energy feeling great without water and food. Its not like i won't be eating at all but i will only be drinking and eating at night and i will eat only once may be some fruits cuz I really need answers i will friggin love to die searching for truth and meaning rather than commiting a suicide knowing what am being fed. By the way i have question why does a city like mine in a place like India would airplanes leave chemitrails day and night every friggin day..???

" Love is the understanding and unspoken bond between you and the creator "

"Loving is an art that is the state of creation"

..........Lyrically am suppose to SHINE.........
..........I am the ONE that makes you  BLIND........
..........And am that darkness that lets you SHINE.........

Xenopope wrote:

Good thing I got XP recently because now I can watch any google video pages like this one (it wouldn't work on my Win2000 OS.)

You do not need XP for that, just need:
-FireFox http://en.www.mozilla.com/en/firefox/
-VLC Player http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

Many interesting stuff in http://www.free-codecs.com/

BTW, XP is better than 2000 anyway smile

Bye, Pictus

--------------------
http://pictus.co.nr

Good Morning Everyone!

I thought this was very good.  It was in a newsletter I receive from Integris' Center for Mind, Body and Spirit in a column written by Charlotte Lankard, but I don't think it is original with her.   Anyway, I think it's a good time to make sure I incorporate all these guidelines into my own life.  I was pissed off and now I'm not....#15 and #26.

"Somebody should tell us, right at the start of our lives, that we are dying.  Then we might live life to the limit, every minute of every day.  Do it! I say.  Whatever you want to do, do it now!  There are only so many tomorrows." -- Michael Landon

Tips for an Exceptional, Superb and Powerful Life

1.   Take a 10-30 minute walk every day.  And while you walk, smile.  It is the ultimate antidepressant.

2.   Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.  Buy a lock if necessary.

3.   Tape your late night shows and get more sleep.

4.   When you wake up in the morning complete the following statement.  My purpose is to ____________________today.

5.   Live with the 3 E's -- Energy, Enthusiasm, Empathy.

6.   Watch more movies, play more games and read more books than you did last year.

7.   Make time to exercise, pray or practice meditation, yoga, tai chi, quigong, etc.

8.   Spend more time with people older than 70 and younger than age 6.

9.   Dream more while you are awake.

10.  Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants, and eat less foods that are manufactured in plants.

11.  Drink green tea and plenty of water.  Eat blueberries, wild Alaskan salmon, broccoli, almonds and walnuts.

12.  Try to make at least three people smile each day.

13.  Clear your clutter from your house, your car, your desk and let new and flowing energy into your life.

14.  Don't waste your precious energy on gossip, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control.  Instead, invest your energy in the positive present moment.

15.  Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn.  Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class, but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.

16.  Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a college kid with a maxed out charge card.

17.  Smile and laugh more.  It will keep the energy vampires away.

18.  Life isn't fair, but it's still good.

19.  Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.

20.  Don't take yourself so seriously.  No one else does.

21.  You don't have to win every argument.  Agree to disagree.

22.  Make peace with your past so it won't screw up your present.

23.  Don't compare your life to others'.  You have no idea what their journey is all about.

24.  Ladies, go on and burn those special scented candles, use the 600 thread count sheets, the good china and wear your fancy lingerie now.  Stop waiting for a special occasion.  Every day is special.

25.  No one is in charge of your happiness except you.

26.  Frame every so-called disaster with these words, "In five years, will this matter?"

27.  Forgive everyone for everything.

28.  What other people think of you is none of your business.

29. Time heals almost everything.  Give time, time!

30.  However good or bad a situation is, it will change.

31.  Your job won't take care of you when you are sick.  Your friends will.  Stay in touch with them.

32.  Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.

33.  Envy is a waste of time.  You already have all you need.

34.  The best is yet to come.

35.  No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.

36.  Do the right thing!

37.  Telephone or e-mail your friends and family often.

38.  Each night before you go to bed complete the following statements.  I am thankful for______________.  Today I accomplished_____________.

39.  Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.

That's an awesome list!

24 (edited by proto 2007-12-02 23:14:00)

Dante3214 wrote:

I've never got a reply in any of the topics I've started that weren't worthy of being there smile . Yours included. Seriously, don't worry about anything you type because being a recovering social phobic I know that it's absolutely pointless! I spend an hour and a half on one reply because I worry what others think (very bad habit, hard to break tongue, not that serious though).  What I'm trying to say is is that you're cool for just replying.

Hey Dante, great that you are being helped out on here. I wanted to add about the social phobic thing. Same here man, I, too, am a recovering socialphobic, always alone, thinking, reading, not doing sh*t, driving myself mad for no apparent reasons. To cut to the chase, being alone too much can drive someone mad and we need really good people that are on our wavelength (in person or places like NR) to just be there for us and break away the clutter of our mind/vibes (via hanging out, laughing, great sound advice, etc). It really puts a lot more perspective on things like this that could make us all ask ourselves "WTF??!" haha.

Recently, I was suppose to go on a trip to Europe but my dad in the last minute needed to get heart surgery and I just couldn't say bon voyage while my dad needed me and my siblings. So the past few weeks has been tough. I also used that time reading and reflecting both in my mind and on paper and that added to the stress I already had to the point where I said to myself "f*ck this s*it, I need to be around great people. Why am I denying myself that? I'm craving it!", especially since I can be somewhat of a social creature one in a blue hehe. I guess something wanted me to be all alone, just going down the downward spiral and not be effective when my family needed me. So screw that something (note: I saw some really strange neon green lights outside my window, hovering and swiftly left within 2 seconds last week and that woke me up and pissed the hell out of me. I don't know what it was, but it fits the thread.  I was def. reading Theun Mares up like a storm after that haha.) 

BTW, Thank you, thank you for the great list Millenium. Sometimes I forget the simple things like that can do so much good for myself and others. And Daisy, your message hit the nail. It was absolutely GREAT. smile

"We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same."
– Carlos Castaneda

Kudos for that list.
I love reminders that empower.

Aww thanks Proto big_smile

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." - Mark Twain

Hey! Dante thanx for starting this page and yeah am sorry couldn't get back to you earlier and thanx for your reply. I tried to look for the book with that author I couldn't get hold of it online. And am pretty sure i won't be able to buy these kind of books in India if you do can get me a link wehre i can read an E-Book or something that'll be great. Thanx once again. Guess what am doing for my stress relieving process I started fasting I mean I fast with an intent to control my own life and my own nerves letting mymind and body know that I don't want to be controlled and manipulated and infact its great its helping me I believe. I totally discarded the whole idea of me getting weak by not eating too much infact, if we see this world and know everyone around us for who they are then we will notice that most of the time they are telling us what to do by their actions and words therefore they are thinking for us and I firmly believe that I can think for myself and act for myself and am totally in control of myself and my life. Thats why i started fasting. There is one more thing i wanted to mention since I have started fasting I see that am less vulnerable to psychic attacks I mean, I know this for sure that people around me try their asses off with language mainpulation to synchronicities to everything that i see and hear. Infact, this has to be taken under observation by anyone who is vulnerable to psychic attacks where they loose energy. I was at my sister's marriage and they played this on me metaphorically for my auric sacrifice and to pull the emotional side of me on their side and giving death to my mind. And I felt I was under a sevior psychic attack by 1000 people that i was with and what I did was abstracted from food and water the whole time its my personal experience that food and water is like a conductor for them to charge somone. I do eat by in a very limited amount and only once or twice a day making sure it is good for my health and with an intent to energize myself. And what i also felt was I was in the process of my kundalini awakening and she became strong inside of me without food and water that i was abstracting from therefore this is just my personal experience that am doing it right now. And yeah I was wondering if anyone could write anything about kundalini that they have personally awakened and achieved anything out of it??. By the way Millenium thanx for the list it sure is wonderful ideas in it.

" Love is the understanding and unspoken bond between you and the creator "

"Loving is an art that is the state of creation"

..........Lyrically am suppose to SHINE.........
..........I am the ONE that makes you  BLIND........
..........And am that darkness that lets you SHINE.........

Hey Dante3214, great video with Gerogre Green there. Simply great.

Either the guy is just a great salesman (fullashit) or he really is trying to help (although self admittedly belated). Thanks for looking out for juicy bits of info.  As I stated here:

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/forum/thread12707.html     
It's over. Just run for the f*#king hills.

Niburu has been proven. Her name is Eris and scientist did not name her that because she is cute and dwarf-like.

http://forum.noblerealms.org/pics/435_aueris.png

Eris is the goddess of warfare and strife. She stirs up jealousy and envy to cause fighting and anger among men.

Eris spitefully caused a quarrel among the goddesses that led to the Trojan war.

Eris stirred up a great deal of trouble among the international astronomical community when the question of its proper designation led to a raucous meeting of the IAU in Prague. At the end of the conference, IAU members voted to demote Pluto and Eris to dwarf-planet status(because of their true powers). - Bhang

A satellite (Moon) of Eris has received the official name Dysnomia, who in Greek mythology is Eris' daughter and the demon spirit of lawlessness.

See:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-3RLx_4Y5Y

And all of this information not only has me pissed but also scared. I pray for the best.

Hyperdimensional Blogging

29 (edited by Blue 2007-12-25 14:05:42)

Blue wrote:

And I can't help thinking, that all the rest of the sheeple, they think we are nuts, and I'm beginning to think they may be right!.  They don't seem to be going through this MENTAL-ANGUISH, they are just laffing-and-joe-king and living 'normal-lives', without all this B-S.

I sure wish the governor would let a few more people in on our secret.

he he he - as if by magic - email from Ian Henderson newsletter.

Ian Henderson wrote:

What if?  The Cross and Christmas...

Just the other day I was talking to a friend about an experience she felt was time to take out to the world. Her guides are nudging her to do so. Though still hesitant she asked me if I knew the best way to do this. We talked for a while and agreed upon certain steps she could take. It is a very interesting experience and I would like to share an article with you that was published on the internet: Please read before continuing through this message. http://www.ufoarea.com/misc_crossoflight.html   

We talked about what the cross might represent and why it was there just outside her home. We both agree, though this cross has been there all her life, that it is now time to share certain possibilities with the world as to what it might mean. We also talked about the timing. So many people around the Christmas period in one way or another will see or experience the cross.

First of all a little bit of history. The bible as we know regularly refers to the cross, we see the form regularly in our churches and in many religions and belief systems in one way or another around the world. We know the stories of Jesus' crucifixion. All of these messages coming together particularly at this time of year set me to wondering and centering within. What if? What if the words in the bible about the crosses that were carried and born to a final event on this earth plain, namely crucifixion were more symbolic rather than an event that actually happened?

After talking with my friend (I will call her "hope" here), I went back to the experiences and the symbols that our beloved friend St. Germain gave us several years ago and the translation of one symbol in particular. That symbol is the "universal consciousness" symbol.
http://www.twinflames-twinsouls.net/ucs.htm
As I looked at it and viewed what I had written there, I had the vision of a cross of light. What was shown to me during this vision feels wonderful. I will attempt to share that with you now.

There have been many predictions floating around with regards to the year 2008. We have been told by many on this side and other dimensional beings that the year 2007 was about transformations, completion and ending of the old. For so many of you reading this you will realize the power of the year 2007 as you have been preparing for 2008. The hardships, losses, transformations that you went through and at times seemed almost unbearable, you will soon start to realize if you haven't already why it had to be and that it was all more than worth it. If your reading this right now? Chances are that you have merged the two halves of yourself or are at the very least working on it, the divine feminine and the divine masculine. Chances are that you merged consciousness with Mother Earth and the Light guidance that is available to all of us. Chances are that you merged all four and brought them into harmony and balance within the center of your being. (as shown/depicted by the dia mond in the center of the image) Chances are that the explosion of light, love and universal consciousness is now an integrated part of you. Why might that be so do you think?

You were being prepared for the year of the Cross!!! The year of Christ consciousness fully merged within your being. The energies that are already pouring into our universe have gained momentum and strength and continue to expand from moment to moment and are most definitely going to literally explode starting on 01-01-2008 which numerolgicaly translates to 01-01-01. You were being prepared to fulfill the roles of the Masters here on Mother Earth. As the year 2007 shifts into 2008 on New Years Eve, you will feel a shift inside you.

This shift is the energy increase that will enter all who are present on Mother Earth at this time and you will feel it. It is time. There is nowhere to hide any more, the masses who have resisted the loving energies of change and heaven on earth are now feeling the change. They are going to be going through what you have already been through. Even people whom you have no love for, you will most definitely feel compassion for, because you will remember how much these changes hurt you, how confused you were, how disconnected and disorientated you felt. Yes! It is time. The masses will awaken and begin to ask WHY? And you will be there and all you will have to do is relate your own experiences, how you overcame the changes, how you moved through the chaos and most of all you will feel compassion for them and your natural desire to help those in need will be there and you WILL help them.

Old belief systems will crumble and be tested. Will they hold on to the old teachings of the cross? Or will you be able to show them that perhaps there WAS/is a symbolic meaning to it all?

Will you be able to show them that they can finally let go of the crosses they have carried for so long?
Will you be able to let them see that there is another way of looking at the cross?

The horizontal being the polarities of the masculine (electric) and feminine (magnetic)  ( *** WOW! TAG THIS ONE ONTO ZENDEN'S MAGNETICS AND ASCENSION, FRED! *** ) and the vertical being Mother Earth and Universal Consciousness. Will you be able to show them the way back home to heaven here on Earth? Will you be able to assist them to feel the power, energy and Love as all four are merged within the very center of their being, the heart? Will you be able to share with them that this is universal and multidimensional consciousness that is opening within them? Will they be able to see and feel that this is the answer to ascension, just as it was for Jesus through the assistance of his beloved Magdalen?

Help them to see and feel that this is the beginning of ascension or heaven on earth. More will follow as more is revealed in the coming year. Of course you will be able to do all of this, because you have been there and you are entering your master year now. You won't have to convince them, cajole them or even try to force your experiences upon them. All you will do is share how you came to realize what you now know and how it has helped you. The rest is up to them and their own inner guidance. All you have to do is be YOU and be love/compassion.  And Guess what? You don't even need to do anything. You don't need to go out there looking for them. Why? Because synchronicities, your guides, Mother Father God Creator will place them on your path.

As this changes into the new year of 2008, I for one at 12.00 on the 31st of December will be saying a prayer for those that are now awakening, yes, the m asses. 2008 is the year of new beginnings on all levels. It is the year of your mastery and the year of the masses moving into Christ consciousness. It is the year of remembering why you are here and the grand purpose of your own plan to help humanity take the steps. Most mornings this year as I awoke to begin my day I made the statement: Lets weave some magic and create some miracles today. I will be praying that magic is weaved and miracles are created for all... Will you pray for this with me at 12 midnight on the 31st?

Creating my own reality, at last big_smile

The Blue Link:

=>   8

Vertical And Horizontal With YOU / WE In The Center

[center]http://forum.noblerealms.org/pics/555_mwsnap319.jpg[/center]

11   23   11