Noble Realms

spirituality - physics - conspiracy - philosophy - wisdom - and more...

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Noble Realms Forum is now closed. It will remain online as a searchable archive of posts spanning 3/25/04 to 2/22/08. Members may still log in to use email functions, but there will be no further posting activity. Thank you to everyone who has contributed over the years. - Tom/montalk

#16 2007-09-26 16:21:15

ape-x
uncooperative slave

Re: Growing Earth Theory

Pamelajean wrote:

"time keeping would have to expand with the earth"

I think I understand your premise, but that may be inaccurate.

I we use the Prime Meridian as a reference point, then it would not matter if the earth was 10 feet in diameter, or 10,000 miles, the only thing that can alter time (physically) is rotational speed.

In Mech. engineering this is known as surface speed; circumference x revolutions per minute, day etc.

Gravity however will certainly change, if that was what you were getting at, then I do agree. Gravity and time do seem to be inextricably linked, so that does make sense.

J

Happy to have been a part

#17 2007-09-26 23:35:19

ape-x
uncooperative slave

Here's a quick animation, I think Tom Paine posted this some time ago- www.hollowearththeory.com/articles/expa … mation.asp

J

Last edited by ape-x (2007-09-26 23:36:31)

Happy to have been a part

#18 2007-10-15 04:23:43

visavis
sojourner
Website

David Wilcock: "It appears that the earth is a free energy system that is continually expanding in size....if you shrink the Earth down to 55% of its current size, by removing the oceans, you can see this in terms of the layers of the ocean.  In fact, the whole pacific basin is only a few hundred million years old - the crust is much older.  And the crust perfectly fits together like a jigsaw puzzle when you remove the oceans.

"So, what appears to happen is that when there's a sudden influx of energy (ie. he mentioned the 62,000,000? year cycle of evolution that we are currently in the middle of), the earth spontaneously increases in its physical size, sort of in a sudden moment. And in fact, some of these craters that appear to be (from meteors) are actually uprisings from the interior of the earth.  ....  ...because there's this surge of magma and so fort that comes out from inside...."

listen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbLH7O4qGJE

Last edited by visavis (2007-10-15 04:25:51)

"The unknown does not incite fear, but dependence on the known does." - J. Krishnamurti

#19 2007-11-01 20:42:06

J_dub

Keep this in mind: The continents are all connected by solid ground under the water. They are not seperate puzzle pieces floating above the water that sperates them. 

The whole puzzle piece thing only makes sense if the sea floor was liquid at one time (when the contintents seperated?) and then solidified under the oceans of water. The Earth may have recieved mass from an extra-terrestrial impact which broke apart the solid crust and was absorbed into the core. If the outer layer of the earth's solid crust was water ice, it may have melted and distributed into the newly created voids.

Perhaps the object was another, smaller water rich planet maybe even containing the life we know as dinosaurs. Which would explain why such large animals existed (less gravity), and why they all died off so quickly. Wouldn't be surprised if the moon is somehow related and we could very well find fossils on the moon. 

Maybe the moon used to be a planet, which discharged a great amount of energy when it became too close to the earth and the difference in potential broke down the insulating effect of space.  The discharge was absorbed by earth and converted energy to matter. Somthing conceptually along those lines if you get what I'm saying. Physics-wise I have no clue how to solidify these ideas - they're just concepts.

Remember, at some point in time the earth probably had no liquid water at all, and may have been a solid rock encased in ice. This would be especially true if the earth was smaller (less internal pressure=less internal heat engine. )

A solid ice sphere in space could have many potential effects. I would think a near absolute zero degree super-conductive spere in space would attract a whole crapload of energy and information. This could lead to the planets own self-awareness (which if fragmented by some collision, could lead to our own seperate identities as well as individual counciousness - (which the earth is currently repairing and relinking through tools such as the WWW?)

fun stuff!

anyway, lot's of far-out possibilities how our planet reached it's current condition........

"My shadow weighs 42 pounds......."
-Weird Al Yankovic

#20 2007-11-02 04:27:06

Antaeus

Book wrote:

Now I don't say I subscribe to everything proposed in this theory but a convincing argument is made. But where is all the mass coming from? What about the water? But look at the way the continents fit together on all sides.

Conspiracy of Science - Earth is in fact growing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjgidAICoQI

The Moon
http://www.continuitystudios.net/clip03.html

Mars
http://www.continuitystudios.net/marsmov02.html

Wiki link
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Growing_Earth_Theory

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw this thread about a week ago, and looked at the video's and they were interesting.  Personally, it felt like it was true, I don't know why other scientists assail that line of thought so much.  As far as where the Earth gets its material for this growth, my first thought was that the Earth is simply becoming less dense and is directed toward the etherial.

Good judgement comes from experience; experience comes from bad judgement.
----------------------------------------------------------
You have to believe in the impossible in order to become.

#21 2007-11-02 20:36:07

J_dub

I wonder if the land used to be entirely underwater, then as it spread the water filled the void, cooling the mantle as the video states. Perhaps the earth has a continuous layer of water (liquid or ice at one time) surrounding it.

"My shadow weighs 42 pounds......."
-Weird Al Yankovic

#22 2007-11-02 23:55:38

Book

That would make alot of sense J_dub. The water was already here and covering the land masses.

#23 2007-11-03 00:04:16

Antaeus

I think that is what I saw on the History Channel not too long ago.  I wish I wouldn't multi-task, I usually only have the tv on for back ground noise.  I do remember mention made to comets hitting the Earth being a huge source of water.  When I was listening to the Big Bang Theory, which is still pushed as being most plausible.  Accordingly I go on to say that everything came from hydrogen.  All the many elements.  I think the process happens in a star.  But the Earth has a hot core, and plenty of water.  Maybe it makes it mass from water.  I like the growing Earth theory as being true.

Good judgement comes from experience; experience comes from bad judgement.
----------------------------------------------------------
You have to believe in the impossible in order to become.

#24 2007-11-28 04:55:52

Kahnsentrayshun

I think the earth is growing, because it is receiving tons upon tons of energy that gets condensed into matter at the center. The center of planets are stars are like gateways into other dimensions where energy can flow in to maintain an equilibrium between the dimensions. If the earth enters an energy dense region in space the inside of the planet has to maintain equilibrium so it too has to let in the large amounts of energy. It also absorbed a ton of water from Tiamat.

The earth is going to go through another huge growth phase when we enter the photon belt again.

Strengthen your microcosm. Love. Knowledge. Faith.
http://montalk.net/metaphys/42/principl … ion-part-i

#25 2007-11-30 08:41:57

Pinkrlyq
Voluntary Human

I know I'm late in joining this discussion, but I wanted to say that I also agree with the ever expanding/growing Earth theory.  I guess it really hit me when I took an archaeology class a few years ago and began to wonder how things got buried so quickly in the ground.  I mean things that aren't all that old either, like late Native American artifacts that now 10+ feet underground!  And the farther you go down, the older the artifacts, of course.  Just like sandstone and other rocks, ice cores, ocean cores... everything is in layers.  It's like looking at tree rings, and trees "grow" to get those rings.  I suppose there is some sediment that drops down with the rain water each time it rains or snows, but I didn't think there was that much dirt in olden-time rain water.  Also, I'd thought that rainwater would wash more dirt away than deposit it. 

Another "reason" given why artifacts get buried in the earth is due to "gravity".  I'm not sure if I completely buy that one either.  It'd take an awful lot of pressure to pull an entire layer of earth down by a few feet.  The more likely scenario is that it was steadily covered up, not pulled down.

Another (more "woo-woo") type of information that came to me about this subject was from a "dream" I had a few months ago.  I dreamed of an advanced civilization that lived on a planet, who's surface was all water.  When I asked why their planet was like that, one of the people replied, "That's how old our planet is.  Our world and civilization have successfully advanced together, and this is what happens to living planets when they evolved over billions of years.  If they are maintained and sustained, the surface lands get covered with water."  Unfortunately, I forgot to ask how they grew their food, if there wasn't any land.  But then again, I'm not sure if they even needed that kind of food anymore.  They were "physical" beings, yet extremely wise in attitude.  Their cities hovered above the water, from what I saw in the dream.   Anyway, it's only a dream, but it was vivid and this thread made me think about it, so I thought I'd share. smile

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." ~ Mark Twain

Board footer