1 (edited by erisdoe 2007-10-13 08:03:17)

Topic: Hello, and orange alien?

Hello,
I am new here. Thanks for registering me.

I have had a number of odd experiences that I once thought were ghostly in nature and now I am beginning to wonder. For starters, has anyone ever heard of a cheese colored alien?

When I was maybe 4 or 5 I was sleeping in my home at night and I guess something woke me. I went around the corner of the hallway and there was a light in the kitchen. There was someone in the refrigerator, which had its side to me. I watched for a while and saw that this creature was tall and did not seem to have a lot of flesh on its bones, but it did have muscle. It was orange-ish in color. It removed a piece of individually wrapped cheese from the refrigerator. When it stood up I saw that it had large eyes, the suggestion of a nose and not much of a mouth at all. In retrospect it looked a lot like drawings of aliens that I have seen. Being a little kid, when I noticed that it seemed to be eating the cheese without unwrapping it I told it, "That would taste better if you unwrappred it first." I seem to have startled it and it seemed like a very very intense creature. It looked at me and sort of growled, but I only heard it in my head. That is the last I remember.

I am almost 36 now so this occurred in the mid 1970's. Interestingly, I have always remembered it pretty clearly. When I was researching hauntings in my late 20's I ran the story by an experienced researcher. She ran it by some others she knew and came back and told me that this sort of creature is seen in kitchens, mostly in the southern U.S. They are called "haints" and are often in kitchens doing odd but pretty harmless things.

Any ideas?

2 (edited by Khalil 2007-10-15 00:05:32)

Re: Hello, and orange alien?

Sorry never heard of them but it is an amusing story.
I bet they like the covering, gives it that twang they like, mabye. smile

Haints is an old saying for anything unusual or considered the same as Ghosts in the south.  Instead of saying the house is haunted, it would be full of haint's.  Although seeing is believing you most likely saw something as a child.
                                              Best regards,
                                                                           Tinker

Whoa creepy! Maybe it wanted some bovine harmones and knew to go for some cheese!
Yeah things can be pretty weird in this world, let me tell you that...

"Don't eat any wooden nickels."

Erisdoe,

--Assuming you didn't come across some cheese-eating ghost, I think you did see an 'alien' in your kitchen. Maybe. I'm still not convinced that aliens are something separate from demons/spirits/ghosts.  They're probably one in the same...

Anyways. I just reread a section from Cosmic Awareness that Montalk had referred someone to in another thread, the Karla Turner one in the Links section.

I am not sure about CAC. It seems to be mostly truthful, but I'm always on the lookout for disinformation.  If you click on the link below, you'll find reference to an orange-colored Grey species, which is quite hostile.  The whole thing is worth printing out and reading; you should come to this reference at about page 13 if you copy/paste the text to Word and print it out (or about a quarter of the way down if you read it online). 

The thing that bothers me about CAC is that right after they mention the orange group of greys, they turn around and say that it may be beneficial for humans to make an alliance with the other group of greys.  This, supposedly, because the reptilians are much worse of an enemy to us than the greys, and we're gonna need some backup?  I don't know if I buy all that.  But here's the link:

http://www.beyondweird.com/ufos/Revelat … _1990.html

I've also read somewhere about orange-haired/colored? humanoid 'aliens'.  I can't remember where. I've read so much in the past 2 years that it's hard to remember which information came from which source sometimes.  But I think they're just Nordics with orange hair. I don't believe they have orange-colored skin.  Not sure on that one. 

At any rate, I think it was the first one, just by your description here:

When it stood up I saw that it had large eyes, the suggestion of a nose and not much of a mouth at all. In retrospect it looked a lot like drawings of aliens that I have seen.

and

It looked at me and sort of growled, but I only heard it in my head.

Big eyes, no mouth, hostile, telepathic.  Sounds like CAC's version of an orange-colored Grey, IMO.

That is the last I remember.

This is not a good sign.  Do you have any other strange memories besides that one? It sounds as though you might have been abducted that night.  Is this something that you've considered? Of course, it doesn't mean that you were, absolutely.  It just sounds like you were.  Something to think about, that's for sure... Man, I hope you're ready to hear all that. I'm sorry if I pushed you into something you're not able to deal with right now.  We all have our own pace that we need to go by when awakening.  So I apologize if I've nudged you too soon...

Thanks for the information. I have had a few other weird experiences. For example, when I was about six I had this dream a few times about people taking me away in a boat of some sort. They were a little mean but allowed me to take my stuffed rabit. I also, when I was about 14, was walking home from a friend's house and saw some sort of thing on the corner (it was a quiet suburb and people were rarely on the street at night). It was like a three dimensional shadow in the shape of a person. It felt very hostile and I knew it was looking at me. I ran the rest of the way home. lol!

Thanks for the link. I will check it out.