Noble Realms

spirituality - physics - conspiracy - philosophy - wisdom - and more...

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Noble Realms Forum is now closed. It will remain online as a searchable archive of posts spanning 3/25/04 to 2/22/08. Members may still log in to use email functions, but there will be no further posting activity. Thank you to everyone who has contributed over the years. - Tom/montalk

#1 2007-10-25 01:41:05

causality

Why overunity doesn't exist, and is not necessary

Ever read about devices that put out more energy than in?  Ever built an operational device that puts out more electricity than is inputed?  What about devices that would spontaneously freeze, be hurdled across the room, and perhaps start levitating?  These are probably labeled as free energy or overunity devices.  Unfortunately, the idea of overunity defies the Law of Conservation of Energy.

So where does that leave us?  Well, I will share with you a little bit of what I have been researching for a little over a year now.  I have to share this in order to explain my point.

I need to start by telling you that I don't believe photons are anything but a lazy explanation for the mechanics of radiation.

Photon:  A massless particle that only exists when its moving.  When its at rest, well, it just simply "disappears."

Are you serious?

The idea of a photon is necessary in order to scientifically accept that aether does not exist.  How  else would a light wave move, without a medium to move on?  (IMHO, the photon was an intentional derailer to keep the majority from experimenting with the idea of aether.)

Humor me please, and remove the idea of a photon from your mind.  To this day, its still only a theoretical particle, so no biggie.

Here we go:

What is over unity anyway?  Getting something from nothing?  Is this really possible?

Not all is lost, there is hope.  But lets take a fresh approach.  Right now, energy is released from matter that has a specific energy density.  This means that there is a set amount of stored energy that can be released from its current state.  After it is 'spent' the energy is no more, and thus, more matter needs to be accumulated.  This is what our global society revolves around.

Keep in mind that in order to release this energy from matter, a small amount of energy is required, and certain conditions have to be met, whether you are burning fuel, or conducting an atomic nucleic chain reaction with isotopes.

Here is something that I have been battling with, and perhaps some of you can shed some new ideas, as I am stumped.

Via electrolysis, you can split water.  At some point, the hydrogen ions, aka bare protons, existed in their naked state for a moment.

Now, what if you had 100 pounds of these naked hydrogen ions, isolated from any electrons?

They would not emit any EM energy of any kind.  They would not be able to absorb EM energy of any kind.  So think about this, they can't absorb heat, nor can they give off heat.  Yet, they still have energy, even at rest.

WHY?????????

because they are still moving.  And I am not talking about the residual mechanical vibrations they may be acting on.  They are being catapulted through space time, at the speed of our earths rotation plus the speed of the earths rotation of the sun plus the speed of the solar systems rotation of the galaxy plus the speed of the galaxy's rotation...

See the picture?  Lift your beer a foot from your computer and drop it.  You gave your beer energy, and then you released it.  You release some pretty good energy, lol.  Now imagine that beer travelling thousands of miles in hour through space.

The next portion of the thread is what I have mentally drawn to help me understand what might be happening with the unexplained occurrences of overunity.  And just to clarify, the hydrogen ions from electrolysis sparked the thoughts that are below.

Spacetime, it is infinite, it is STATIONARY, and it might be a medium that light travels through.  Without making this message alot longer than its probably going to get, I am making the statement that light travels through spacetime as a sound travels through matter.  I don't want to get into a debate about this, right now, maybe later.  big_smile.

So lets think about this.  Spacetime is stationary, and we are being hurdled through space at some insane speed.  Can there exist a matter, or device, that under the right conditions, creates a 'drag' against this spacetime?

What are the implications of such a state?  How about, electrons moving on a conductor because they have been put in a state that forces them to have a stationary affinity even though the mass they are attached to is being hurdled in to space.  Much electricity can be unleashed, if a primary coil and secondary coil could be put in such a state to where a tertiary coil could actually absorb the EM energy created by the slew of moving electrons created by this new state.

How about, given the right circumstances, matter could actually fly across the room with great force due to its' electrons affinity to stay stationary, as the room itself is hurdled through space?

Is this overunity?  Simply put, no.  But it is taking a small energy and matter, and under the right circumstances, release bigger energy.

This is how batteries work.

This is how oxidizing fuels work.

This is how nuclear power works.

Take a small amount of energy, and release bigger energy.

One of the biggest oversights in science is what is right in front of everyones eyes.  We are in constant and perpetual motion.  Tap into that inertial energy, and perhaps you can have a liberating source of energy.

#2 2007-10-25 03:11:40

Antaeus

Re: Why overunity doesn't exist, and is not necessary

That was great!  My teacher just mentioned the same thing to me about the Earth rotating, revolving around the Sun, our solar system revolving around galactic center, our galaxy doesn't appear to be revolving around anything, neither do any of the other observable galaxies.  Where are they going?  It brings Eccl. 1: 7-9 to mind.  Also the word Pralaya.

I wish I could follow through with the thought you provided, but I just don't know enough physics.  Can you go further with it?  There was another thing that came to mind.  It was a psi-fi book I read a long time ago.  One day, everyone around the world received a box in the mail.  Instructions included, explained that all you do is pass an object through the opening in the device and it would be duplicated precisely.  You could do this with any object any number of times without end.  It showed all these scenes of traffic jams with excited people going every which way.  I remember one particular group of scientists with all these great idea's like space travel for instance, how a space ship could re-enter orbit at a slow rate of speed safely, etc., but all that happened was all the ignorant bully type of people quickly realized that since they can now have anything they want, the only thing left was the need for servants, slaves.  The book went on to describe how large nations simply broke down into city-states or regions of slave owners.  I don't even think I bothered to finish the book, I detest even the possibility that so many people like that could even exist in the world.  It pisses me off even now as I think about it, and it was a long time ago when I read that book.

Good judgement comes from experience; experience comes from bad judgement.
----------------------------------------------------------
You have to believe in the impossible in order to become.

#3 2007-10-25 03:21:56

montalk
forum-keeper-upper
Website

causality wrote:

Spacetime is stationary, and we are being hurdled through space at some insane speed.  Can there exist a matter, or device, that under the right conditions, creates a 'drag' against this spacetime?

If nothing else, maybe a drag against time? Speed implies moving from one point in space to another. But since you are not just talking about space, but spacetime, then you can have zero motion through space yet be hurtled through time. How to harness that hurtling? To rephrase your question, can there exist a device that under the right conditions creates a drag against time?

One example that comes to mind is the biefeld-brown effect -- simply an electric dipole that moves itself. The negative pole slows time a little, the positive pole speeds it up a little, and if you keep them fixed apart from each other and let go of the dipole, the entire thing accelerates in the direction of the negative pole. And it will keep accelerating. That's free kinetic energy, tapped from the drag-against-time. Maybe this qualifies for what you have in mind?

Acquiring fringe knowledge is like digging for diamonds in a mine field.

#4 2007-10-28 03:49:23

causality

You know, I've never heard of the biefeld-brown effect, but I will be studying it.

The thing is, I don't know if we can ever be at rest.  Now, I am trying to imagine what a pulsing EM field would do in a completely stationary position, and the aetheric consequences.  I don't know...  That could be kind of scary.  If the biefeld-brown effect can indeed influence time, then if truly stationary, I am quick to guess that those effects would be more pronounced, which is really scary.

#5 2007-11-02 04:21:50

Antaeus

Now, what if you had 100 pounds of these naked hydrogen ions, isolated from any electrons?

They would not emit any EM energy of any kind.  They would not be able to absorb EM energy of any kind.  So think about this, they can't absorb heat, nor can they give off heat.  Yet, they still have energy, even at rest.

WHY?????????
---------------------------

They are only the aggregate that you can perceive.  If you had 100 pounds of naked hydrogen ions, isloated from any electrons, you still have six, or is it nine, or maybe eleven hundred pounds of hydrogen ions that still have their unadulterated attributes existing in other realms.  cool

Good judgement comes from experience; experience comes from bad judgement.
----------------------------------------------------------
You have to believe in the impossible in order to become.

Board footer