1 (edited by solan 2007-10-10 01:43:48)

Topic: A totally weird reality glitch

Hi,

I'm new here and one of the things that made me join this forum was that I could share an experience I had last saturday.
It happened about 5:42 p.m.

Me and my husband were on our way downstairs from the 14th floor of our apartment building to go to the local grocery store just around the corner. To go there we had to go to floor K1, which is situated below the 1st floor (on floor K1 there's the walking deck where the store is located and below floor K1 there are two more floors, K2 with storage rooms and K3 which is the ground level). When the elevator arrived, there was already a short, dark-haired guy inside on his way to the 6th floor (I assume he was coming from the top floor above the 14th where the saunas and laundry drying rooms are). When we reached the 13th floor, another older grayhaired man came in and turned the key to go to floor K2, where the storage rooms are. He had a cardboard box with him which had contained an LCD tv set.

Suddenly on the 10th floor the elevator suddenly stopped and when the door opened, a strange woman entered. It is hard to say how old she was, somewhere around 30 and 45. She was a bit overweight and had on red pants and a blue windbreaker. She had dark long hair tied to a ponytail and when she looked at us she seemed to be acting a bit weird like she didn't know how to act 'normally'. I remember her eyes were a bit spooky and lizard-like. She didn't say anything but pressed the button and when the doors closed, suddenly we realized that the elevator was going back up!
The older man asked the woman surprisedly if she was indeed going upstairs and then we noticed that when she had entered or pushed the button (not sure on which occasion), all of the previous selections had disappeared from the control panel! It was like none of us had chosen where we were going! The elevator stopped on floor 12 and the woman got out and started to walk towards the mail boxes in the hallway when the doors closed. The rest of us then pushed the buttons again and the elevator started to go downstairs again. The short guy got out on the 6th floor and we got out at K1 and went to the store.
When we had just arrived there and I had picked up a box of grapes and we were choosing what beverage to buy, I for some reason looked towards the cash registers only a few meters away and to my astonishment recognized a woman in the checkout line. It was her! The woman from the elevator with red pants and everything! She already had a basket full of stuff on her arm although just moments ago she was heading towards the mailboxes on floor 12! I nudged my husband and he recognized her too. We decided it was best if we acted like nothing out of the ordinary happened.

How did she manage to get down from the 12th floor, go to the store and fill up her shopping basket and be waiting in the checkout line before we got there?! Although we had stopped once, it couldn't have taken us so long that she could have gotten down with another elevator. In any case, why was she going from floor 10 to floor 12? Why did the whole elevator switchboard turn off our selections when she came in? Was she even human or did she have an identical twin dressing exactly like her, wearing her hair exactly like her etc.? I guess we'll never know but something totally weird happened which we can't explain.

Re: A totally weird reality glitch

That is indeed a very interesting experience. It makes one wonder if you were somehow meant to see that woman twice in the manner in which you did?

And if so, why?

I've had a similar experience of seeing someone twice when there wasn't a possible way of it happening. 

I was driving along a bridge which had two lanes going in opposite directions.  I had noticed an SUV with a man in black, black clothes, glasses, and hat who stared at me while we were crossing each other on the bridge; about 5 seconds later the exact same SUV, man in black, passed me again. Looking at me the same, and positioned in the same as his duplicate 5 seconds later.   

It's simply something that I cannot explain, but also does indicate that not everything is what it "appears to be", and that there is most definetly something going on behind the curtain's of reality.

Thank you for posting this experience. I can't tell you the number of times in the past year that I've had encounters with "people" who just acted strange or seemed to follow me. Once a guy who sat next to me on the train gave me a very strange vibe. He kept leaning into me while he was reading. It was totally unecessary and obvious.

I tried to tell myself it was just my imgination, but something about him screamed "neg" or alien...I know, I know. It sounds crazy. I just wish more people would keep their eyes open for things like this. Usually people are just caught up in going about their day and don't really LOOK at the population. There are some very strange "beings" out there and I know I'm not imagining it.

Anyway...I finally got up, couldn't take it anymore. The train was crowded and there was no where else to sit, but the negative vibe I was getting from this "guy" was so strong that I just couldn't stand it. He was feeding off my irritation and bad feeling. He was doing it deliberately. BTW this wasn't a sexually menacing vibe it was just an irritating, intrusive vibe.

So I get off at the last stop of the train, and wouldn't you know it, the b****** got off the same time I did! We were like the last of three people to get off! Same exit door too, even though he had to walk there from the other end of the car! He stood behind me, wating for the car to stop. It was all I could do to keep from screaming, I was so annoyed and disgusted.

I held back once I was off because I didn't want him walking behind me and could not believe what I saw when he finally passed me. The back of his head had a huge long scar, seriously like Frankenstein. It looked like someone had split open the back of his head and sewn it up really badly. It was really horrifying. I just got the sense that he wasn't even human, that he was some kind of creature walking around in a human "suit."

There was no doubt in my mind he was deliberately irritating and following me. I have a few more stories like that, where I encountered people who at first glance would not attract attention from the average, oblivious person, but who for someone like me set off SIGNIFICANT alarm bells of something non-human and very cold and negative.

My People Were Fair And Had Sky In Their Hair...But Now They're Content To Wear Stars On Their Brows

-Tyrannosaurus rex

Heh, that's really damn spooky. As a sidenote, never trust anyone with such a horrible fashion sense, they're generally hyper-dimensional interlopers wink.
My only guess is that this lady was probably an inserted projection. And based upon the disregard towards freewill, in that she erased your selected floors from the queue, and made the elevator go back up, suggests that it was a negative entity warping the Matrix (which in my view, in specific terms, is an crystalline reality-construct of space-time) to demonstrate their power and to absorb some "WTF-energy".
My other thought is that she was unknowingly bi-locating, which has been documented before. The spooky-lizard-lifeless look in her eyes could be due to the possibility she was splitting her energy in two places. Also, because her projection is less physical, it would be able to do stranger things like manipulate electronics etc from a single-minded will alone. She must've really wanted her mail!
One thing that's important is that it catalyzed further analysis into the not-so-obvious fields of reality. Just make sure to enter into this field with a kind heart, a warm mind, the drive of curiosity and a sharp discernment. And in the end, "It's better to light a candle than curse the darkness", but most people ignore the true meaning on this quote entirely. They'd rather just ignore the darkness, but they're still sitting in the dark! So lighting a candle of inspiration takes a knowledge of where darkness lies, its nature and its methods, so you know where to go to so when your aid is required, you're there.

"Don't eat any wooden nickels."

5 (edited by lyra 2007-10-10 10:28:07)

A friend of ours named Dante (not to be confused with the newbie named Dante in another thread wink ) just relayed a near identical sort of story to us a few days ago.  I don't remember when it took place, but it was up in Massachusetts, in the Boston area.  Dante was walking through a park with his mom's boyfriend, just going for a stroll and a chat when a guy came up from behind them, passing them on the sidewalk walkway thing.  After he passed them, Dante says they watched as the guy bent down and picked something up off the sidewalk in one smooth swoop, then continued around the corner and on his way, out of sight.  Dante said that the sidewalk forms a loop all around the park and it would take awhile to make your way back around again.   Wish I could remember the details, but maybe it was like a mile or so?  More?  But within minutes, the guy was back again.  Approaching from behind, passing by Dante and his mom's boyfriend.  Dressed identical, same everything.  It was the same dude, no question about it, according to Dante.  And once again he passed by (but didn't stoop down to pick anything up this time) and disappeared around the bend and out of sight.  Didn't come back again though.

The whole thing just left Dante and his mom's boyfriend weirded out.  It was completely impossible, a total glitch in the matrix, because there was no way this guy could have made his way back around again on the loop back to where Dante was, on foot, walking (not running) in that short a time span.

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

That's an interesting story. If the woman in the red pants was, as you imagine, a reptilian female, she was possibly running interference while you and your husband were being observed for some type of reaction or response. Canceling the selected stops on the elevator and reversing its direction is something I don't suspect a single reptilian female to be capable of. She'd require some assistance.

Perhaps there is something about you, or your husband, that drew someone's attention and what you experienced was something of a fly by. I wonder if some people occasionally register merely as "anomaly" and so field workers of sorts come in for a closer look or "feel" of the resonance of your being. If the woman in the red pants was reptilian she certainly wouldn't have appeared in both places in such an obvious manner, and wearing bright clothing, if she or someone else hadn't wanted you to notice, then organize and present your thoughts on the incident.

A peculiar event, and one I wouldn't meditate on for too long. Instead of falling into a dynamic of being "the observed" consider yourself "the observer" in these instances. You certainly have a fine sense of recall.

"Oh where have you been, my blue-eyed son? Where have you been, my darling young one?" - Roxy Music (B. Dylan)

Magical_Mongoose wrote:

based upon the disregard towards freewill, in that she erased your selected floors from the queue, and made the elevator go back up, suggests that it was a negative entity warping the Matrix (which in my view, in specific terms, is an crystalline reality-construct of space-time) to demonstrate their power and to absorb some "WTF-energy".

Eeeexxxxactly! sad

My People Were Fair And Had Sky In Their Hair...But Now They're Content To Wear Stars On Their Brows

-Tyrannosaurus rex

Magical_Mongoose wrote:

And in the end, "It's better to light a candle than curse the darkness", but most people ignore the true meaning on this quote entirely.

That's so true...!  smile I for one would do well to remember this more often...

"The unknown does not incite fear, but dependence on the known does." - J. Krishnamurti

Magical_Mongoose wrote:

And in the end, "It's better to light a candle than curse the darkness", but most people ignore the true meaning on this quote entirely.

Ah, Adlai Stevenson praising Eleanor Roosevelt in an address to the United Nations General Assembly. I looked it up. With the thought of darkness being a metaphor for ignorance or evil, referring to the period of ignorance before the realization of faith or "seeing the light", that phrase might be among those to remain constant, especially as some of us seek

Magical_Mongoose wrote:

an outlet for a spiritual mother/father figure

in our churches, our mosques, ashrams, and synagogues. Thanks for that. I knew I got up for something.

"Oh where have you been, my blue-eyed son? Where have you been, my darling young one?" - Roxy Music (B. Dylan)

http://www.realityshifters.com/ has lots of stories about 'glitches' in time

Ok, maybe just a coincidence of nature but I was pondering yesterday.  Could the "wave-particle" nature of electrons and subatomic particles be an indication of a glitch in the matrix?  In the most commonly discussed wave-particle discussions of subatomic physics, the nature of an electron appears to indicate that it is a wave if the experimenter designed the experiment to look for the electrons wave nature, or a particle if the experimenter designs the experiment to search for a particle nature.  Could perhaps the matrix have been designed with the a basic plausibility flaw based on its creators believing those inside would never devise a mode of discovering such a flaw?  This, like most of the things I write about on here is merely just conjecture, and perhaps there maybe a way to describe "wave-particle" duality in a rational physics explanation.

"...But Nothing is Lost:" "Nothing lasts... nothing lasts. Everything is changing into something else. Nothing's wrong. Nothing is wrong. Everything is on track. William Blake said nothing is lost and I believe that we all move on." - Terrence McKenna - Shpongle - But Nothing Is Lost

12 (edited by Khalil 2007-10-15 00:07:53)

Have you got pictures to describe this? wink

Khalil wrote:

Have you got pictures to describe this? wink

A photo? Well, here's one. It's not exactly the image of a matrix flaw, but more of a corrective measure to seal a potential breach:

[center]http://forum.noblerealms.org/pics/1438_zeta13.jpg[/center]

I'm certain that by now everyone knows what a Zeta is. I suppose that I could post a picture of one, but that would be rude and uncalled for, and I'd probably have to hear about it later. I guess the general message of this license plate to me was, "We are watching you," after my last few posts, especially the one about Christian faith that drew the Squash Squad out in force for a while.

This car happened to be stopped at a light in front of me last week. I saw another license plate not long ago that read: 999 CBS. Get it? The nines are upside down sixes and the symbol of CBS is an eye. Clever, no? I get this kind of thing all the time so I'm not as impressed as I used to be. And who knows? This could merely have been just someone's license plate. A wacky, random occurrence. Some day I should work into a post the story of the huge other-realm spider-thing that lives in New York that reptilians call Linda. It talks. Well, in a way. 4D is going to be trip for those who go in for that kind of thing. After an incident while reading the Ra Material, personally, I think that this "harvest" idea may be something of a trap.

At any rate, my last digital camera mysteriously vanished, but I don't suppose it was taken into complete consideration that I might be carrying around a back-up for just such a photographic opportunity. Clearly, someone blundered. One should consider as well that perhaps my second camera was accounted for, although I doubt it, and that my capturing an image such as this serves only to further the myth of a mysterious non-human, human/hybrid hierarchy. It's another possibility.

Oh wow...so this happens to other people and I'm not crazy or we are all crazy at least? wink
This sort of thing happened to me and my best friend when we were in Detroit Michigan last memorial weekend. We went to this huge multi-leveled night club that had elevators to take you to different floors. The moment we got there, people were "weirding" us out. At first we just thought maybe it was due ot them possibly being on drugs (it was an electronic music event after all) but then we ended up talking to quite a few sober people who sincerely creeped us out and said some off the wall things. Then to top it off, all sorts of electrical malfunctions started happening; the speaker systems turning off and on, the people doing live sets - their gear malfunctioning to the point of it not being able to work and them having to quit. So my friend and I decide "Well lets go up to another floor and see what is going on since the flier says 3 floors of music..." well we get in the elevator, then these 2 guys get in, one is apparently on drugs, the other one just plain weird, the elevator did the exact same thing the original poster said about their elevator experience, it ignored our pressing of the "floor 2" key and sent us straight up to their choice of floor 3. I noticed it but my friend didn't and she started to walk out thinking she was at floor 2 and I yell "Stop, that's the wrong floor!" but she had already stepped out, I go to run out of the elevator and the doors slammed shut on me (it hurt) then the elevator goes back down and i'm thinking "Ok I guess someone is at the bottom floor and when they get in i'll try this crap all over again", but nobody was there. So I press "floor 3" to go back to floor 3 and get my friend but this time it goes to floor 2 hahaha and I try to press the "door close" button and try again but it won't close, I literally stood there 15 minutes it felt like for the door to finally close, then I FINALLY get to floor 3, I run out of the elevator (which the doors tried to not let me out of again) and my friend is standing there with this shocked look on her face, I ask her what's wrong and she says "I don't think we are supposed to be up here" and I look around and there is total silence, no music, just a group of guys staring at us like "Get the hell out of here", so we get the hell out of there, we go to the 2nd floor, no music there either, it's totally pitch black, go back down to the bottom floor and find that the bouncers of the club are literally grabbing people up and throwing them out of the door and yelling at everyone to get out.
Yeah that night club sucked.

"I never look at it this way, but maybe kittens are harmed synchronistically when people of the dark side masturbate." - titmouse_

Mind you; I do not intend to downplay any experience thus described, I just tend to think that this is something that should be noted. This elevator experience may be some sort of disgruntled security/maintainance personal who don't like your look or attitude. Ya know what I mean, kicking back in the in monitor room, watching people come and go all day... a person might get bored and press a button or two.

Then again; I too have had experiences that I consider to be a few billion to one. Yet none of these would correlate to experiences described above. For I have no elevators in which I must ride.

Hyperdimensional Blogging