Topic: Awakening

I don't know how else to describe what happens to me when I can reach certain focused meditative states other then awakening, or opening my third eye.  I am not sure what is happening and I get too freaked out to ever go to deep into them, but today I had another one at a large meeting at work of all places.  These experiences are similar to what I experienced on Ayahausca when I was down on Brazil except I can shut these experiences off almost instantly.  Why do I shut the experience off?  Well, this experience is fresh enough in my mind that I can remember what I thought I knew when I went through the veil. 

I have been trying to focus as of recently as I know that I can become so much more effective at doing the things in my life if I could just focus more.  So the past few days I have been doing some meditation of various sorts, basically practicing spacing off where you become unaware of your environment with your eyes open type of thing.  So today I am at this meeting with about 100 people and a guy op on the stage of the auditorium lecturing to us about the state of the company.  I had planned on writing down some of my theories on reality during the meeting so I didn't have to listen to the corporate BS for 1.5 hrs, but a friend of mine sat down next to me so I decided I shouldn't go writing my "crazy" ideas down lest he take notice of them and turn me into the company Psyche department.  So instead I decided to pretend like I was watching the presenter, but instead practice some more eye open meditation.  So from there I am not sure how the events proceeded but after a while I noticed my focus was pretty tight and I was entering an altered state.  At some point further along I am still staring at the presenter, and all the sudden I connect with something and all of these memories come flooding back to me, and I suddenly see all the people staring blankly at the presenter as zombies totally deceived like in a 1984 type scenario and I realized that a lot of those books, 1984, a brave new world, Farenhieght 451 weren't warning us about how things might become but how they are.  I could "see" what I usually see as the Archon/Lizzie figure that I see as this neon cartoonish creature that is drawn out of jagged triangular shapes.  The archon appeared to be looking at the meeting as if the subjagation of creative minds was going as according to plan.   At this moment I got a big smile, I think because it was dead clear to me how this is all a game, and the Lizzies are just really good at it.  Right now we are duped, and trying to awake.  There was no animosity.  There is no death, only deception of the mind and they are doing a damn good job on us.  Now I can't really tell how clear this message came through and how much I have distorted things from this experience.  But the thing about this state is just the intensity of the memories coming through, as to a point I know something very powerful is happening, so much so that it freaks me out to the point where I shut it right off.  I can never bring through very much of what I see from that state though.  And I doubt what I saw very quickly as the power and clarity of the experience begin to fade. 

Another interesting thing I keep seeing when I see the lizzies is they are always demonstrating this flashing strobing effect that is very similar to how things would look if everything were constructed from a vegas strobing light set.  Another thing that reminds me of it was a Nova documentary that I saw on Cuttle fish, I have included a link that shows a quick overview of the cuttlefish.  If you watch the video notice how right before the cuttle fish pounces on its prey its whole skin begins to strobe.  This is exactly the same effect I see when I see what I can only guess are something similar to the Archons.  My whole vision of them is pulsing in the same manner.  I can only assume they are trying to hypnotize me back under, to confuse and distract me back into unawareness, back with the muggles, insert me back into the matrix. 

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/preview/i_3404.html

Which brings the story to another tangent, an interesting synchronisity.  One day my friend sends me a link for a new search engine.  "What am I going to search for I wonder".  "Burnadette" pops into my head.  I have no clue where it came from or if I had ever heard of it before.  So I search burnadette, and follow the first link that drew my attention.  Up pops the quote. 

Burnadette Devlin, The Price of My Soul, 1969 wrote:

To gain that which is worth having, it may be necessary to lose everything else.

I found this very interesting because it addresses directly why I shut down the third eye or awakening process when it happens.  I am scared that I may lose everything.  What is on the other side?  What is through that door?  What if I lose my mind, my life, everything?  So that quote is given to me out of random, as a little hint maybe.

"...But Nothing is Lost:" "Nothing lasts... nothing lasts. Everything is changing into something else. Nothing's wrong. Nothing is wrong. Everything is on track. William Blake said nothing is lost and I believe that we all move on." - Terrence McKenna - Shpongle - But Nothing Is Lost

Re: Awakening

[center]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/siriarc/MWSnap163.jpg[/center]

Captain

I found this very interesting because it addresses directly why I shut down the third eye or awakening process when it happens.  I am scared that I may lose everything.  What is on the other side?  What is through that door?  What if I lose my mind, my life, everything?  So that quote is given to me out of random, as a little hint maybe.

Fear:

IS(IS) it YOU

or

[s]theforeigninstallation[/s] ?

Reflect:

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=3034   #2

“They discovered that we have a companion for life," he said, as
clearly as he could. "We have a predator that came from the depths of the
cosmos and took over the rule of our lives. Human beings are its prisoners.
The predator is our lord and master. It has rendered us docile, helpless. If we
want to protest, it suppresses our protest. If we want to act independently, it
demands that we don't do so.”

"You have arrived, by your effort alone, to what the shamans of
ancient Mexico called the topic of topics," don Juan said. "I have been
beating around the bush all this time, insinuating to you that something is
holding us prisoner. Indeed we are held prisoner! This was an energetic fact
for the sorcerers of ancient Mexico."

"Well," he said, "you haven't heard all the claims yet. Wait a bit
longer and see how you feel. I'm going to subject you to a blitz. That is, I'm
going to subject your mind to tremendous onslaughts, and you cannot get up
and leave because you're caught. Not because I'm holding you prisoner, but
because something in you will prevent you from leaving, while another part
of you is going to go truthfully berserk. So brace yourself!"

"I want to appeal to your analytical mind," don Juan said. Think for a
moment, and tell me how you would explain the contradiction between the
intelligence of man the engineer and the stupidity of his systems of beliefs,
or the stupidity of his contradictory behavior. Sorcerers believe that the
predators have given us our systems of beliefs, our ideas of good and evil,
our social mores. They are the ones who set up our hopes and expectations
and dreams of success or failure. They have given us covetousness, greed,
and cowardice. It is the predators who make us complacent, routinary, and
egomaniacal."

“In order to keep
us obedient and meek and weak, the predators engaged themselves in a
stupendous maneuver-stupendous, of course, from the point of view of a
fighting strategist. A horrendous maneuver from the point of view of those
who suffer it. They gave us their mind! Do you hear me? The predators give
us their mind, which becomes our mind. The predators' mind is baroque,
contradictory, morose,

[center][size=16]filled with the fear of being discovered any minute
now.[/size]
[/center]

"I know that even though you have never suffered hunger," he went
on, "you have food anxiety,

[center][size=16]which is none other than the anxiety of the
predator who fears that any moment now its maneuver is going to be
uncovered and food is going to be denied.[/size]
[/center]

Through the mind, which, after
all, is their mind, the predators inject into the lives of human beings
whatever is convenient for them.

[center][size=16]And they ensure, in this manner, a degree
of security to act as a buffer against their fear.”
[/size]
[/center]

[center]But YOU[size=16][/size][/center]

[center]http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=4072[/center]

[center][highlight]                       [/highlight][/center]

[center]Are Coming Forth By Day[size=16][/size][/center]

[center][highlight]                       [/highlight][/center]

11   23   11

Well done, SiriArc.

Capitan:

"What is through that door?"

Reminded me of this oldie- "Who's behind the door", by Zebra:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeCfgcHO5Xs

"no I'm not afraid.....of who's behind the door"

J

Happy to have been a part

5 (edited by titmouse_ 2007-10-04 09:37:42)

Capitan wrote:

I am scared that I may lose everything.  What is on the other side?  What is through that door?  What if I lose my mind, my life, everything?.

"Small fish swim in schools; the Great White shark swims alone"
~~carefulcarpenter

What's to really fear but never knowing one's true self?  One must go to the depths of fear, to risk the loss of all material and social wealth, to discover the true wealth of spirit. There are NO leaders to this place. 

"To make it to the top, one loses one's identity and integrity"
~~M. Scott Peck

"Life is a sad and miserable state of affairs for the materialist who can never afford to own their own new red bandwagon;  and for the spiritualist who has misplaced the keys to the Porsche"
~~carefulcarpenter

Fun fact: Great Tits are common in Europe

To know love is to know trust; to know oneself is to know truth
~~carefulcarpenter

1+1=1

First of all thank you all for your comments.  But thank you SiriArc, I knew there was a reason I posted my experience on here.  I have read this thread before.  http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=3034    But now I perfectly understand Bruce Moen's story.  I have excerpted the relevant parts below. 

"Yes. Physical world reality is a pretty crowded place. By compressing the curl's awareness into one place, it's more concentrated. It's better able to focus, concentrate if you like, on its tasks and purposes once its in the physical world. Less apt to be distracted by input overload from the high level, M-band noise pressure."

"Input overload? High level M-band noise pressure?"

"At the level of physical world reality there are presently over five billion human inhabitants packed onto a very small place called earth. Everyone living there is constantly broadcasting their thoughts and feelings into that close quarters environment. They're like five billion little radio stations all broadcasting their own, unique talk shows into the airwaves at the same time. Those thoughts and feelings are what we call M-band noise. There are so many people broadcasting at once, all pushing their thoughts and feelings out into the environment, we call it high level, M-band noise pressure."...

..."After a while, curls generally stop trying to expand their awareness, since they so easily lose the train of thought necessary to do so. That's how M-band noise pressure tends to maintain compression of conscious awareness. Some curls continuing trying to expand their awareness into the M-band noise and some of the successful ones are often labeled psychotic."

..."How can curls safely get through the M-band noise to expand their awareness?" I wondered out loud.
"By learning to focus their attention not through the M-band noise, but beyond it. If the curl learns to focus its awareness at a level of consciousness where the M-band noise is attenuated or nonexistent, expansion is much easier. Meditation is an useful, time tested method and the one you're using seems to work pretty well."
"The method I'm using?" I asked, puzzled.
"You learned to focus your attention beyond the M-band noise using the sound patterns of hemi-sync. Remember something in the advertising about coherent brain wave states. You learned to maintain your focus and avoid the jumble by shifting your conscious awareness past M-band noise and into states you call Focus levels. Focus 10, Focus 21 and so on are levels of human consciousness with greatly reduced M-band noise."...

Aha!!! This makes perfect sense at why I am so terrified to continue to extend my consciousness.  Every time I do this river of energy hits me. The analogy I use is that I am in everyday life like a small person wading through a small stream of consciousness, and it is very easy to control myself in this simple stream, but whenever I open up whatever it is I am opening it is like this River of energy hits me, and I am very aware that I am literally trying to hold my essence together through focus.  This is the reason I believe I need to focus more because I can't handle the high level M-band noise around me, and I believe, perhaps delusionaly, that if I learn disciplined focus that I can handle it.  I am very scatterbrained, and unfocused as it is, so it appears that I am being affected by others thoughts around me. 

I can't believe how synchronistically this whole event has played out right now in my life, almost as if it were orchestrated.  Whenever I am able to expand my consciousness it seems directly related to actions that work to discipline my focus, and clean my mind of random and stray thoughts.  I wrote earlier about a last art that I once had to be able to space off, and it seems to be this spacing off, or entering this meditative state where you lose awareness of your physical self that leads me to these places, and it seems like now I know why. 

Moving on to the predators from the Don Jaun work, I will comment that my memory of me losing the US vs them hatred against the predators when my conscious was expanded as if I saw them more as a challenging chess partner, much more skilled then I, I will grant you, yet not horrible beasts of whom I hated. 

“In order to keep us obedient and meek and weak, the predators
    engaged themselves in a
    stupendous maneuver-stupendous, of course, from the point of view of a
    fighting strategist. A horrendous maneuver from the point of view of those
    who suffer it. They gave us their mind! Do you hear me? The predators give
    us their mind, which becomes our mind. The predators' mind is baroque,
    contradictory, morose, filled with the fear of being discovered any minute now.

So I see them more as a brilliant opponent than the bane of my existence if that makes any sense at all. 

I see a lot of my issues in the Don Juan and Bruce Lipton excerpts though.  I had read them before but now they have personal significance!!!  Wow, thanks again.

"...But Nothing is Lost:" "Nothing lasts... nothing lasts. Everything is changing into something else. Nothing's wrong. Nothing is wrong. Everything is on track. William Blake said nothing is lost and I believe that we all move on." - Terrence McKenna - Shpongle - But Nothing Is Lost

:: M-I ::.. The Secret Covenant within the Shadows

Last Part:

[.......]       [.......]       [.......]

Your minds will be bound by your beliefs, the beliefs they have established from time immemorial.

They fear that should you ever find out that you are greater than them, you will rise and kill them all. This is why they doubly ensure that you must never find out.

If you ever find out that together all as one you will rise up and vanquish them, you will take action.

They fear that if you ever know what it is they have done to you an aeon and many more ago, they shall have no place to run.

No one shall give them any shelter, in this world or the whole universe for what they have committed.

This is the secret covenant by which they shall live the rest of their present and future lives.

This covenant is sealed by their blood and spirit!

Your awakening to the self realization of your divine nature is what they fear.

When and if this does happen, then they can no longer hide within the dimensional shadows.

They are the Eli-Jehovi

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
Read Online at http://groups.google.com/group/missionignition

-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

See Also:

[center]http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=4106[/center]

11   23   11

Why haven't I see this earlier?
I am totally with you on this Captain.
Already happening.
Right now people everywhere are going throught changes.
I still wake up in the middle of night and find myself physically vibrating.
I mean my eyes are wobbling from the effects and I'm lying on my side looking at my room and I'm fully awake and experiencing full body vibration in real time.
I have been allowing fear to halt any progression.
Almost ready to give up everything and anything to get to the next stage.
Regarding "The Secret Covenant within the Shadows"  quote from SirArc, It's true,  before "waking" I use to think that when I die if I am told or realise that this has all been a game or test or experiment or experience brought on by negative forces, I am going to be very pissed off and do damage if possible to those responsible but just prior to awakening I came to terms with this and felt that if this is true what would be the point of taking "revenge" on other beings.
Commence eye opening stage.
I would just be glad it was finally over for me and everyone else.
Things are what they are or have been and it's time to move on.
Forgiveness was mentioned in another thread here recently as a crucial step in our development and I always said that it is the first step on the road to recovery.
Whenever I feel myself getting caught up in revenge or hated feelings, I recall how futile these feelings are and how they only damage myself and how universally good it feels and beneficial not only to me but to others, not to allow these feelings to exist.
It's like doing this removes a blockage.
Once these bad feelings are erradicated from our physical  and spiritual makeup we can move on to better things.
So first it's:
Forgivness, which entails love.
No fear.
Then who knows.

[center]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/siriarc/23365758.jpg[/center]

Do You:

1. Psychoanalyze it

2. Take it out for coffee and try to reason with it

3. Set up an intervention

4. Just forgive and love it

5. DELETE [s]thefuckingthing[/s]

[size=16]For Clarity:[/size]

As YOU move INTO the UNITY of The Whole Shadow, And Then Beyond,

[s]the distortion of the parasitic factor[/s] IS(IS) GONE.

******* The Dark Shadow *** And The Light Shadow Have Forgiven Each Other * And Have Re-Membered.

[center][size=16]Symbiosis, Empathy And Respect RETURN.[/size][/center]

(no longer manipulated against each other to produce distorted feeder loosh).

[s]the parasitic glitch[/s] IS ///// AND HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM EXISTENCE

[center][size=16]PERIOD[/size][/center]

11   23   11

Yup, he's something else isn't he.
Thanks SiriArc.

I would like to add my two cents and describe my experience that relates to the subject of awakening.

After reading a book by a guy named Ouspensky, a disciple of some Russian guru in the last century, I began making efforts to "remember myself". This is said to be the main method of realizing transient nature of one's personality and of attaining enlightenment. After some time of practicing self-remembrance I began to realize how difficult it actually is. It also became apparent that most of our waking life actually very little differs from sleep! Most of the time throughout the day I do things on autopilot without even giving a single thought to what I am doing. Anyway little by little the moments of self-remembering began producing very interesting results. I would suddenly feel what I can only describe as onsets of real consciousness - everything just comes into focus and there is an indescribable expansion of awareness. In these brief moments I realize that I didn't even exist before the onset!!! My 'I' wasn't even there!!! I am amazed by the realization of how many things go unnoticed in the usual mundane state of being.

One day, I took a walk and was intent on doing my self-remembering exercises. I would say to myself: "Now I am walking across a street. Now I am looking at a small bunch of people waiting for the traffic light to turn green..." And then it hit me! One of those onsets of real conscience! I suddenly saw the thoughts of the people crossing the streets! They were almost visible. I don't know how to put this in words. Every person passing by me was enveloped by his or her thoughts. Every one of them was in an absolute, basest form of sleep, dreaming their dreams and never having a slightest clue! Also, I did not see any control on the part of the people what they dreamed of. It was all like a computer program was run within each one and no deviations were possible.

Later, in the evening I was talking with my sweetheart about something and it hit me again!!! I suddenly saw everything come into focus and, most interestingly, in this strange state I realized that I never actually saw her face before! It sounds bazaar but that is the only way I can describe it - when you get into that state things and people will present themselves in a completely new and unexpected ways. And only in that state you will realize that you really see things the way they are. All other times is illusion and deep sleep. I can swear I saw every thought that went through my sweetheart's mind. I agree with Captan that the experience is terrifying. I also felt terribly alone in the whole universe because when you get in the state you will realize that all people are asleep or maybe even non-existent. Most people are simply a collection of habits developed through societal or family conditioning, very base instincts and inclinations, and very few thoughts that are not actually their own.

The next morning the sensation of being awakened subsided a little but still had its powerful effects on me. My sweetheart tried to pick a fight with me and I somehow saw how illogical the whole thing was. Usually in such circumstanced I get quickly lost in the arguments and reasoning of who is wrong and who is right. Usually it leaves me wondering if it was all my fault. This time, though, I had a very clear understanding of what was being said and the reasons behind saying things. It was a completely different kind of conversation that we had. We ended it peacefully and each one was left with plenty food for thought.

I also had a very clear realization that if I wanted to, I could easily manipulate the thoughts of other people. It would have come without any real effort on my part. Now, I didn't do anything like that but now I realize why vagabond Gipsies, for instance, seem to possess the mysterious ability to extract money from regular people. They are just more aware, being outcasts they are and lacking the conditioning and brainwashing we all went though.

SiriArc wrote:

[center]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/ … 365758.jpg[/center]

Do You:

1. Psychoanalyze it

2. Take it out for coffee and try to reason with it

3. Set up an intervention

4. Just forgive and love it

5. DELETE [s]thefuckingthing[/s]

[size=16]For Clarity:[/size]

As YOU move INTO the UNITY of The Whole Shadow, And Then Beyond,

[s]the distortion of the parasitic factor[/s] IS(IS) GONE.

******* The Dark Shadow *** And The Light Shadow Have Forgiven Each Other * And Have Re-Membered.

[center][size=16]Symbiosis, Empathy And Respect RETURN.[/size][/center]

(no longer manipulated against each other to produce distorted feeder loosh).

[s]the parasitic glitch[/s] IS ///// AND HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM EXISTENCE

[center][size=16]PERIOD[/size][/center]

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!   YOUR WORD IS VALUED ON THE FORUM........  WHY ARE YOU PLAYING JUDGE?????????   YOU DON'T KNOW FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!  YOU LEAD OTHERS ON A 5 CHOICE PATTERN!!!!!!  THERE ARE INFINITE NUMBER OF CHOICES!!!!!! AND HALF OF THEM POSITIVE!!!!!!!   WOULD YOU AGREE??????????   STOP!!!!!!  THINK?!?!?!? THINK!!!!!! THINK???? THINK?!?!?!?

Peace, PhiConcept.

[center]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/siriarc/Emots%20and%20Motion/throwup.gif[/center]

[center][size=16]Jeeeeez !!!

Somebody Get A Mop !!![/size][/center]

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/siriarc/Emots%20and%20Motion/throwup.gif

[imgr]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/ … hrowup.gif[/imgr]

11   23   11

Enough shown...  I ask you to be considerate and accepting of everyone and yet another good example of your true nature....

I'm sorry mr. SirArc but amongst some of your good posts you do know how to subtly spread cancer...

I see it and I'm sure many others do too...  Relax and don't be so sure that you know.... Because like many of us you don't.  But unlike you many of us are accepting and welcoming the phenomenon with a wide open heart filled with love....

Foo Fighters to the rescue!

The Pretender

Keep you in the dark you know they all pretend
Keep you in the dark and so it all began
Send in your skeletons
Sing as their bones go marching in again
They need you buried deep
The secrets that you keep are ever ready
Are you ready
I'm finished making sense
Done bleeding ignorance at home defense

Spinning and (spinning/spin it) deeper
The wheel is spinning me
It's never ending
Never ending
Same old story

What if I say I'm not like the others
What if I say I'm not just another one of your plays
You're the pretender
What if I say I will never surrender

In time or so i'm told
I'm just another soul for sale
Oh well
The page is out of print
We are not permanent
Temporary
Temporary
Same old story

You're the pretender

I'm the voice inside your head
You refuse to hear
I'm the face that you have to face
Mirroring your stare
I'm what's left
I'm what's right
I'm the enemy
I'm the hand that took you down

Bring you to your knees
So who are you
Yeah who are you
Yeah who are you
Yeah who are you

Keep you in the dark you know they all pretend

You're the pretender

So who are you
Yeah who are you
Yeah who are yooouuuu!!!!!!!!

Something for everyone, I think.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. Jimi Hendrix