Re: A Question About Aliens

And this is the key http://montalk.net/science/136/the-physics-of-2012

Bye, Pictus

--------------------
http://pictus.co.nr

montalk wrote:

It may not come to pass, but currently trends are strongly pointing in that direction. 2010-2012 for sure. How poetic that the Spaniards were hailed by the central american natives as prophesied gods returning, and how the 2012 date which is based on the Mayan calendar could do the same favor for cosmic conquistadores.

Montalk do you think it's a possibility that "The Shift" can occur before the time of 2012...lets say 2010 for example?  Those who are ready for the shift, may shift during this time and those who aren't experience the final phase of an impending Alien Invasion?

18 (edited by montalk 2007-09-02 00:20:34)

Auscastian wrote:

Montalk do you think it's a possibility that "The Shift" can occur before the time of 2012...lets say 2010 for example?

Could it happen before then? Sure. Things seem to be accelerating. There are definite micro-shifts that have been happening for some time, detectable as simultaneous "shifting of the themes of experience" for a lot of people. One has been underway for several weeks now, maybe a bigger one arriving this month. Timing is up in the air, although I cannot see things continuing past the 2030s. So 2010-2032, that's my best estimate of when the Shift takes place. And perhaps that is more of a window of opportunity spanning a couple decades, rather than a single morning where you either make it then or never at all. There are so many things pointing to a time period of radical change that you can debunk some but you cannot rule out all, therefore it's guaranteed that there will be an end to the world as we know it. It's just the timing that is uncertain and may depend on how freewill affects everything.

Auscastian wrote:

Those who are ready for the shift, may shift during this time and those who aren't experience the final phase of an impending Alien Invasion?

Ironically, it could be the opposite.

One reason is that alien deception appears to be leading toward ensuring control over 4D newcomers rather than enslaving the 3D folks left behind. The people currently being targeted by alien disinformation are not just boring mainstream people, but ones who have an affinity for the strange and unusual, which is another indicator that 4D candidates are being targeted. Think about who is being targeted the most: abductees, indigo/crystal children, environmentalists, spiritual people, and futuristic thinkers.

Another reason is that the so-called "invasion" is not apocalyptic like something out of War of the Worlds, but rather something more peaceful. Common understanding is that those who do not make the Shift face the apocalyptic alternative, but there is not much indication that an apocalyptic alien invasion will happen -- at least, the latter is not what the disinformation is currently preparing people for. Therefore it does not make sense for those left behind to be the ones facing the aliens. It cannot be ruled out that something horrible like a mass harvesting of human bodies happens for those left behind, but that does not mean those who Shift are in the clear... they could face a softer and nicer but equally insidious alternative.

So logic tells me that the alien deception is not targeting those who fail to make the Shift, but rather those who undergo the Shift without the required knowledge of what awaits them. It is not necessary to know anything about 4D in order to get there, you just have to be done with 3D, which is no different from how you move up in school grade. So there will be a lot of naive people facing a new reality with unknown challenges.

There will be others who shift more completely, with greater awareness -- perhaps people who originally came from 4D or higher and know what the deal is -- who can help the newcomers avoid coming under the control of the 4D deceivers. Maybe they will have Shifted so high, that in their higher 4D realm everything is calm, but in the lower 4D realm is where the newbies are in contact with the negative controllers. Either way, I foresee there being two groups during/after the Shift: one lower and newer, the other higher and wiser. I don't know whether the lower group consists of 3D people who have yet to take the window of opportunity, or b) 4D newbies who have yet to rise to the higher 4D realms.

The important idea to consider though, is that if the Shift is really a window of opportunity rather than a single event, then it would benefit alien deceivers to come in and say it's all over, the golden age is here, and that they are to be our ushers into the new era of peace and love. Because if they did that, and we fell for it, then during the decades when the ultimate outcome is yet to be decided, we create a self-fulfilling prophecy by going along with a pre-formed assumption that the decision has already been finalized and carried out. That's why I think 2012 would be a very opportune time for the alien agenda since there is so much anticipation building about it heralding a new age.

This is all speculation or rather extrapolation of what I see happening now. Honestly I think that the Shift is only the beginning, and that everything now prior to that time is more like pre-show preparations.

Acquiring fringe knowledge is like digging for diamonds in a mine field.

19 (edited by FreeSpirit 2007-09-03 16:03:07)

Thanks for the response Montalk and for the merge - I forgot to do a search about this topic and as usual am treading old ground even though my shoes feel new.

montalk wrote:

So logic tells me that the alien deception is not targeting those who fail to make the Shift, but rather those who undergo the Shift without the required knowledge of what awaits them. It is not necessary to know anything about 4D in order to get there, you just have to be done with 3D, which is no different from how you move up in school grade. So there will be a lot of naive people facing a new reality with unknown challenges.

Interesting idea of yours above. I hadn't seen it quite like that before although I have often wondered why more people don't talk about what we might find waiting for us on the other side of this ascension. For those that did not come from other worlds to participate, witness or activate there might be a lot of screaming to put the veil back on. I guess as you say that's where the helpers and guides come in. They will know who they are then. I have also thought that aside from the triangular black project craft (as seen increasingly - recently over UK and Belgium - must be taking them off the blocks in readyness for something), a lot of the ufo's are, as often discussed in ufo circles, bleed through's from other dimensions, and as we shift more we start to see what has been there all along and appears as a mass invasion. Like the masses of ufos in the NASA footage from one of the space shuttles using a high powerd infra red camera and other missions showing our atmosphere absolutely teeming with life.
Then it's the incredible things I have seen of objects chasing each other (like a Star Wars battle scene) that have got me thinking - who is chasing who? One of these objects was like a white light changing altitudes at a rapid pace up and down at the horizon as if evading something - then closely followed by a green object with the same movements. Others have seen what looked like craft firing on one another and there was the documented bit about the two craft in Canada I think, where one seemed to crash into a lake and then rise up again before disappearing. This is not exactly being done in the open and would explain a lot of persistant cloud cover all over parts of the world that seems unnatural. What is being covered up - up above. Maybe battle for domination over our little lot down here, but who are the opposing sides?

montalk wrote:

On the bright side, once you do know how to distinguish positive groups from impostors,...

I suppose I see what you mean by this but is it possible to distinguish positive groups from impostors?  I mean in a world of black and white you would have positive groups and imposter's, but I have seen a lot of dynamics going on.  Groups that have a positive message but have been tainted with a little negativity, groups that were positive but were corrupted, and possibly even groups that were impostors but found the source of their delusion and remediated the problem.  I am not trying to be nit picky here.  I am dealing personally with a channeled source that gives many answers that I expect to here and the validity of their information seems to be based on the fact that they know what I want to hear and are telling me that along with deception, or that I am "right" on some things that have verified to me, and their information can be trusted as semi accurate.  On top of this, regardless if the source is positive or impostor, I know that the channel is tainting the information that comes through because it all comes through in her own words and perspective, but the information "appears" to be beyond her area of knowledge. 

On the one hand I have not sufficiently developed the ability to know how to distinguish positive groups from imposter's, on the other I don't know if this is completely possible.

"...But Nothing is Lost:" "Nothing lasts... nothing lasts. Everything is changing into something else. Nothing's wrong. Nothing is wrong. Everything is on track. William Blake said nothing is lost and I believe that we all move on." - Terrence McKenna - Shpongle - But Nothing Is Lost

FreeSpirit wrote:

Interesting idea of yours above. I hadn't seen it quite like that before although I have often wondered why more people don't talk about what we might find waiting for us on the other side of this ascension.

I first saw that idea mentioned in the Cassiopaean material. And it was better than all competing ideas about what happens after the Shift because it explains more, correlates with more, and makes more sense. So for me, it's a keeper until something better comes along.

Why don't more people talk about what happens on the other side? Maybe because they don't want to tarnish their high hopes for what the Shift entails. Some might also reason that since the world sucks, and the Shift is an ascension out of this world, then life after the Shift will necessarily not suck. Of course that's faulty reasoning since things afterwards could simply suck in a totally new way. Maybe the Shift is more like upgrading from an 8-bit Nintendo system to Playstation 3 ... that the latter is so much more awesome does not mean bosses, bad guys, challenges, obstacles, and puzzles disappear, rather that everything takes on a whole new dimension of sophistication and adventure.

FreeSpirit wrote:

I have also thought that aside from the triangular black project craft (as seen increasingly - recently over UK and Belgium - must be taking them off the blocks in readyness for something), a lot of the ufo's are, as often discussed in ufo circles, bleed through's from other dimensions, and as we shift more we start to see what has been there all along and appears as a mass invasion.

Right, and I think that's another reason why the alien deception is happening now instead of sooner. In the past, they could afford to stay hidden. But if a Shift is coming and they cannot stop it, and it would mean a revealing of their presence, the best they can do is spin their presence toward something acceptable and even desirable.

Then it's the incredible things I have seen of objects chasing each other (like a Star Wars battle scene) that have got me thinking - who is chasing who?

I don't know. Either it's different negative factions competing, or else an actual war between positive and negative forces. I do know from personal experience that there is a tug of war between light and dark in the higher realms, one that affects and sometimes depends on us, but I cannot say with certainty that it manifests at the level of ships chasing and shooting at each other. Good question....

Capitan wrote:

I suppose I see what you mean by this but is it possible to distinguish positive groups from impostors?

There really is a difference between positives and impostors. You can even sense intuitively if something is off. It's not much different from discerning between sincere and insincere people. It doesn't matter what they were before, but what they are now and will be in the future. The difference is most noticeable in the intent and long-term effects. Positive groups will have positive intent and positive long-term effects. Impostor groups will have either negative or positive intent depending on whether they are the originators or unwitting facilitators of a lie, but they will always have negative long-term effects. If there is tainting, then if the worthwhile parts are intentionally used to protect and leverage the falsehoods, that makes it an impostor effort. If the tainting has no impact on the overall positive effects of a message, then it is a positive group with some shortcomings. If the positive group defends the tainted parts, and the tainted parts make for a net negative effect, then it is no longer a positive group. If a positive group gets corrupted, but remediates their ways, then they become a positive group again.

montalk wrote:

There are definite micro-shifts that have been happening for some time, detectable as simultaneous "shifting of the themes of experience" for a lot of people. One has been underway for several weeks now, maybe a bigger one arriving this month.

Would you mind elaborating a bit on what you describe as micro-shifts or shifting of the themes?

Montalk, I recall when you mentioned the shift may not or does not entail a mass ascension of consciousness because that would go against free-will.  So here is where I've become a bit confused on the matter.  In the Cassiopaea transcripts its mentioned the entire planet is undergoing a shift into 4th. I believe they mentioned parts of new mexico had already made this shift.  So what exactly does that mean, where would ascended human's venture off to?

Auscastian wrote:

Would you mind elaborating a bit on what you describe as micro-shifts or shifting of the themes?

I mean that if you survey what your life is like at the moment, and also the lives of others you are in contact with, you can get a certain "feel" for how things are going. Maybe the majority are kind of just drifting along at the moment, nothing much really happening. And then you get some dreams indicating a shift of some kind, maybe a dream of the poles flipping or climbing up a mountain to a new plateau where your friends are there equally amazed at how wonderful this new ground is.

In your real life, things start picking up for you, and most of the people you know undergo a similar transition and become more busy with interesting things. You feel a little different. Maybe several trends in the news that previously were pointing in a certain ominous direction now just fizzle out around the same time.

Maybe around this time you have several number sightings indicating being in the flow, or something positive under way, even though you yourself are not doing anything to bring it on, so it's more a symptom of things as a whole shifting and you transitioning with it.

All of which are indicators that are easy to miss, but they happen to many people around the same time. Not everyone, but more than random chance would account for. That's what I mean by micro-shift.

Auscastian wrote:

So here is where I've become a bit confused on the matter.  In the Cassiopaea transcripts its mentioned the entire planet is undergoing a shift into 4th. I believe they mentioned parts of new mexico had already made this shift.  So what exactly does that mean, where would ascended human's venture off to?

David Wilcock has concluded one possible scenario:

* 2012, or thereabouts, represents a POSITIVE moment of humanity's future.
    * If you are afraid of it, you simply don't understand the 'big picture'. Ra said the earth changes are "very, very transient".
    * Our solar system is moving into a higher-level zone of energy in the galaxy.
    * The shift will affect matter, energy, consciousness and biological life as we now know it.
    * These effects have been felt more strongly since 1936.
    * This energy is where "thoughts become things," and that partially explains the rise in cancer — people's unhealed anger is projecting as tissue growth.
    * The Earth itself is a sentient being and is undergoing a graduation into the 'fourth density' positive, which is a realm of 'unconditional love'.
    * Humanity on earth will move into a realm that is one HUNDRED TIMES more harmonious than it is now.
    * We will have Ascended abilities such as levitation, telekinesis, telepathy, instant healing, time travel, et cetera.
    * All you have to do to 'graduate positive' is be slightly more interested in helping others rather than controlling them.
    * If you think this is difficult, or you might not 'make it,' simply start being friendlier and more loving towards those around you. Very easy.
    * The 2012 shift itself is painless — akin to moving through a stargate-type vortex. Exhilarating yes, painful no.
    * The Law of One suggests EVERYONE on earth will flash into the 'astral' plane — a flash that is potentially two-way, allowing you to come back in a typical case — around this time.
    * It is NOT death in the standard sense of the term, since you have Ascended and brought your body with you.
    * It appears that most people will spontaneously re-create the Earth, a' la the Matrix, once they go over.
    * Those who do not go to 4D positive or negative will eventually start again on another Earth-like planet, in 3D.
    * The 'cycle repeaters' have NOT been sent to 'hell', and they have NOT been 'punished' — they simply go to the area where they can still learn the most on the spiritual level. Until you make "the Choice" between service to self or service to others, you still are gaining benefit from third-density, and will continue reincarnating there. 

What happens to those who Ascend to 4D positive, you might ask, as they go through the process — according to the Law of One philosophy?

* Those who Ascend will first meet with a thoughtform entity — taking the form of whatever is calculated as being the most inspiring to that person.
    * You move into your indigo-ray body, what the Egyptians call the "ka". This is the Higher Self.
    * You are then brought before your violet-ray body — a level even higher than the Higher Self, called the "Guardians" in the Law of One series. This is the last level you get to before you rejoin with the Oneness at the 'Octave' point, or eighth dimension.
    * At the end of a typical life you review that life and plan out the next.
    * At the end of an entire CYCLE, like this, you review ALL of your lifetimes — and come up with an overall level of evolution that you attained during all your lifetimes.
    * Right now, today, you have the power to change how ALL your lifetimes will 'weigh' in this process — simply by engaging yourself in your spiritual process and striving for the highest levels you can.

Wilcock states, "Those who do not go to 4D positive or negative will eventually start again on another Earth-like planet, in 3D." That's one option. They could just as easily incarnate in the earth's past, brought back to the beginning of the grand time-loop that concludes with the Shift. They would then create a new history. Anyplace, anytime, except 4D Earth. For all we know, our history right now is simply the most recent iteration of the timeloop, just as in the Matrix Trilogy there were five previous Zions and Matrixes, each one getting rebooted at the end of their cycle. Another possibility is that earth splits into 3D and 4D versions, and those who do not Shift simply continue on the 3D version. Guess we'll find out.....

This talk about the 2012 shift has got me thinking about what it could be.  Wilcock as well as others have talked about how it is an end of time as we know it.  The Mayan calendar ends in 2012 indicating a need to no longer track time.  I don't believe that this end of the requirement for time will because of an event that wipes all of humanity off the planet ending our need to worry about time.  I instead think it may have something to do with humanities consciousness when its third eye is open. 

Adolf Huxely, "The Doors of Perception" Describing the State of the Mind on Mescalin [url=http://www.psychedelic-library.org/doors.htm wrote:

There]http://www.psychedelic-library.org/doors.htm]"There[/url] seems to be plenty of it," was all I would answer, when the investigator asked me to say what I felt about time. Plenty of it, but exactly how much was entirely irrelevant. I could, of course, have looked at my watch; but my watch, I knew, was in another universe. My actual experience had been, was still, of an indefinite duration or alternatively of a perpetual present made up of one continually changing apocalypse...

...But what happens to the majority of the few who have taken mescalin under supervision can be summarized as follows.
    (1) The ability to remember and to "think straight" is little if at all reduced. (Listening to the recordings of my conversation under the influence of the drug, I cannot discover that I was then any stupider than I am at ordinary times.)
    (2) Visual impressions are greatly intensified and the eye recovers some of the perceptual innocence of childhood, when the sensum was not immediately and automatically subordinated to the concept. Interest in space is diminished and interest in time falls almost to zero.
    (3) Though the intellect remains unimpaired and though perception is enormously improved, the will suffers a profound change for the worse. The mescalin taker sees no reason for doing anything in particular and finds most of the causes for which, at ordinary times, he was prepared to act and suffer, profoundly uninteresting. He can't be bothered with them, for the good reason that he has better things to think about.
    (4) These better things may be experienced (as I experienced them) "out there," or "in here," or in both worlds, the inner and the outer, simultaneously or successively. That they are better seems to be self-evident to all mescalin takers who come to the drug with a sound liver and an untroubled mind.

So this coupled with my own experience has shown me that in whatever state I was induced into on Ayahausca, and for whatever reason I went there, I lost complete grasp of here and now.  The only thing about time that still remained is that I was aware my life was unfolding linearly although at moments I was aware of at least 6 different realities simultaneously.  A very confusing thing, yet not overwhelming in that heightened state of conciousness.  Most of the memories of the trip are lost, or are remembered with poor and construed detail, just as the grasp of dream is lost soon after waking.  I personally believe this has something to do with the brain no longer having the ability to comprehend what it experienced, and can only speak in metaphor and analogy to what it was actually experiencing on the entheogen. 

On the deepest part of my Ayahausca journey I looked through what appeared to me as a tear in the fabric of and space time and seemed to know that I could go through it into another dimension.  I came away from the experience feeling that we didn't need some fancy technology to enter a new dimension, the technology is already built into us in our DNA or souls.  All we needed was the key to tune into that ability.  It is hard to conceptualize what I am talking about I'm sure, but it really is one of those things you can only understand fully once you have been there, which was the main reason I decided to try it in the first place.  Another unusual thing that seemed to happen is that it seemed the reality I was in had slightly shifted.  I was ware of being in the same place I had been before, yet it looked a million times more beautiful, and there were all sorts of random entities around me that looked like angelic beings in flowing robes.  The reality also seemed to take on an aspect that it was akin to a very, very, very advanced virtual reality simulation of which I could tap into and control with my mind.  For instance I was looking at the stars and magically with crystal clarity and amazing effects the stars connected themselves with glistening lines to draw the constellations of the zodiac before my very eyes.  The clarity of experience was turned up drastically as well.

Shoot, I got off track.  So anyway I think there is something to the fact that this upcoming entrance into an new energy field in our galaxy may some how allow us to turn on our third eye which really is much more then just another organ it really, I believe has the ability to make us aware of and functional with another higher plane of existence. 

Also, Monatalk, I would like to know how you would label the cassiopeans through Laura and her group as well as the Ra material as to how they would fit into your positive and imposter categorization.  I believe the Cassiopean material to be highly positive, but at some point along the line it became heavily tainted.  As well if you use the statement of the cassiopeans they claim that the Ra works are only 63% accurate.  I don't see that as a clear cut positive source, as it appears to only bet %13 percent more accurate then inaccurate?  Are we differing on our definitions of impostor, or am I still not getting your point. 

The Wave wrote:

Q: (Laura) OK, since the Ra material is considered to be a kind of primer to the Cassiopaean material, could you give us a percentage on the accuracy of this material?
A: (Cassiopeans) 63
Q: (Laura) 63%, Well, that's pretty good, considering...

As well If you trust the Cassiopeans word, they had the below to say, hinting that you can't just say "This ones positive, that one positive, oh this one, yea thats an impostor"  Now I will give it to you that you are very good at discerning deception from the truth, but what about those who are not and get sucked in by someone with a good positive message, who then is corrupted and becomes an impostor leading all those who thought that they could just fall back on their initial analysis of said character as a positive source, to sit back and enjoy the ride.  I guess thats were I am going here.  I believe there needs to be an active discernment, you can't just shuffle sources into two bins, positive and impostor. 

Cassiopaeans wrote:

"Remember all channels and those of similar make-up are identified, tracked, and "dealt with."

"...But Nothing is Lost:" "Nothing lasts... nothing lasts. Everything is changing into something else. Nothing's wrong. Nothing is wrong. Everything is on track. William Blake said nothing is lost and I believe that we all move on." - Terrence McKenna - Shpongle - But Nothing Is Lost

Capitan wrote:

I instead think it may have something to do with humanities consciousness when its third eye is open.

Whether it will be the sole cause, the sole effect, or just a side-effect, that does seem to be part of it. If the Shift is accompanied by genetic mutation, earth changes, and powers that go beyond the third eye (like teleportation, telekinesis, precognition) then of course it would just be a side-effect.

Capitaon wrote:

Most of the memories of the trip are lost, or are remembered with poor and construed detail, just as the grasp of dream is lost soon after waking.  I personally believe this has something to do with the brain no longer having the ability to comprehend what it experienced, and can only speak in metaphor and analogy to what it was actually experiencing on the entheogen.

Reminds me of what Castaneda wrote concerning lessons he was taught while in an altered state of consciousness (altered not through entheogens but direct shifting of his assemblage point, his energy-body's tuning dial). What he said is that in that state he would remember all previous lessons taught there, but upon returning to regular consciousness it would fade away. I suspect that the very same thing would happen in the event of a Shift, that any of us who have buried knowledge (maybe some pre-incarnational training, or training in this life during nighttime non-3D states of consciousness) may have the locks come off the moment we enter for rea into that higher level of reality where that altered state of consciousness is the norm. It would be like awakening from a dream.

Also, Monatalk, I would like to know how you would label the cassiopeans through Laura and her group as well as the Ra material as to how they would fit into your positive and imposter categorization.

In my view, for something to fit into the "impostor category" it must not only have falsehoods in it, but the falsehoods are all very intentionally arranged and streamlined to lead the target audience toward some negative ends. So it's one thing for the date of when the pyramids were built being wrong, and another to say that when you die there is nothing beyond the astral. If something is false, was it just confusion in the translation, something stepping in to insert lies, or something intelligently woven in to deceive? That's what makes the determination. What is the underlying intent and vibe of material? My impression is that the Ra and Cass material are among the few channeling sources that are neither 1) rehashed fluff that say nothing new, or 2) sweet-sounding disinfo that slips in falsehoods at every turn to lead naive seekers toward something that serves negative forces.  But aside from those, yes there are inaccuracies and corruptions here and there, and it's for us to discern these and not incorporate them into our understanding.

As well if you use the statement of the cassiopeans they claim that the Ra works are only 63% accurate.  I don't see that as a clear cut positive source, as it appears to only bet %13 percent more accurate then inaccurate?

According their explanation, the other 37% included neutral words also and not just inaccurate words. So a statement of seven accurate words and three neutral ones (the, and, of) would get a 70% accuracy rating, approximately. Even so, for the inaccurate parts once again it comes down to how effectively the falsehoods lead readers toward negative ends. With true disinformation, by impostors especially, it is constructed and placed at the greatest point of leverage so that a nice pile of truths (or rather facts / trivia / evidence) is used to justify questionable conclusions and actions. And if there is real disinformation in something, it is not enough to just say, "Ah that's disinfo." You also have to know why it is disinfo, in the sense of what are the logical fallacies, what is the underlying agenda, what is it trying to get people to believe or do, how is that not in accord with the truth, and how is it detrimental?

I believe the Cassiopean material to be highly positive, but at some point along the line it became heavily tainted.

Perhaps so, but whatever tainting happened along the lines in the transcripts pales in comparison to what was propagated after the public transcripts ended, after the Cass group's changeover in 20002-2003, which does fit the transition from real to impostor without signs or hope of remediation. I have explained previously on this forum what those changes were and why it has become an outlet for disinformation, what the faults are with the methodology and ideology, why it is detrimental, and why it is not just corruption but something intelligently engineered by forces outside the group. You can still find redeeming values in it, but there is now an underlying layer of spiritual deception.

Now I will give it to you that you are very good at discerning deception from the truth, but what about those who are not and get sucked in by someone with a good positive message, who then is corrupted and becomes an impostor leading all those who thought that they could just fall back on their initial analysis of said character as a positive source, to sit back and enjoy the ride.

That's exactly how it happens, something taking over a channel and aping the previous source but in ways that lead toward disinformative ends. Perceptive and discerning people would never accept something solely based on its credibility or authority, and would be able to detect  a shift in tone, the infusion of an agenda, the cropping up of clever but dangerous logical fallacies, and a curious trend of omissions, recontextualizing, or inconsistency of the new material versus the old. If they were perceptive enough, they point out each of these warning flags and explain why things have turned sour.

I guess thats were I am going here.  I believe there needs to be an active discernment, you can't just shuffle sources into two bins, positive and impostor.

If something used to be positive, but then became an impostor, then it used to be positive, and now it's impostor. Just because both happened to the same source doesn't mean we can't distinguish the two phases with those terms. Well you could split it up into several more bins:  once positive now impostor, now positive but with some innocent inaccuracies, positive on the verge of functioning as impostor due to inaccuracies that do lots of damage, impostor with some positive elements that only serve to lend false credibility to lies, etc... Either way, I think positive or impostor stands. There is a third category of outright negative where the source doesn't even pretend to be positive, but that kind of channeling doesn't make it far in the New Age community.

I think we are coming to a consensus here between labeling Positive and Impostor. 

Reminds me of what Castaneda wrote concerning lessons he was taught while in an altered state of consciousness (altered not through entheogens but direct shifting of his assemblage point, his energy-body's tuning dial). What he said is that in that state he would remember all previous lessons taught there, but upon returning to regular consciousness it would fade away. I suspect that the very same thing would happen in the event of a Shift, that any of us who have buried knowledge (maybe some pre-incarnational training, or training in this life during nighttime non-3D states of consciousness) may have the locks come off the moment we enter for real into that higher level of reality where that altered state of consciousness is the norm. It would be like awakening from a dream.

I noticed in my own journey's that each time I entered the super-conscious states I attained on the Ayahausca that it didn't take me very long to get back to where I was before I came down from the last experience.  It's as if when your mind is opened up again you can once again grasp memories that were inaccessible in normal waking state.

Definitely a great point about aliens offering us "new and improved" "Light Bodies". It fits in nicely with what's been discussed and researched in the past, and would offer a compelling method in which the reptilians could control us in 4D, as the C's have stressed time and time again. These offers would be accepted by many, and thus their freedom would be inhibited to a greater extent because their genetic codings would probably be closer to that of the reptilian soul matrix.
I sense there's a greater undercurrent running throughout this. STS forces are more interested in recruitment than destruction if at all possible. So yes, they would offer you greater power rather than your outright destruction.
There's a great potential for us as humans to polarize greatly in either direction; it's the nature of our souls and it's the nature of the universe we inhabit. Pick wisely, choose with discernment and train yourself to heed the guidance of your HS and the vast reserve of STO entities throughout all dimensions.
I have a feeling that if such an invasion occured, it would be a pivotal moment not only in the history of the Earth, but also for the future of your soul and that of humanity. All spiritual assistance from across the universe would most likely go into "recruitment" phase, offering deceitful assistance or true spiritual guidance. It would be a time of great polarization, even more than what's occuring now. And this would be either the cause or the effect of the Wave.

"Don't eat any wooden nickels."

From my experience there are definiatley some parts of the military in cohoots with the et's.  James Bartley has some execellent material on this.
                                                                 Tinker