Topic: Is it possible to have a person who is half OP?

I have a friend who considers himself half OP, half human.  He says his father is without a doubt an OP, but his mother is a very emotional human.  I see OP characteristics in him, he is very much a robot but this one time something interesting happened.  He met a girl and when he started dating, he started to develop emotions and feelings.  However all this ended when his relationship with his girlfriend was over and he returned to the robot that he was before.  By observing this person, I have found that love can free him and turn him into human.  He says himself that he is searching for love so he can be freed and become the person he wants to be.

What are your views on this?

Re: Is it possible to have a person who is half OP?

I have met with a psychic a few times.  One of our sessions she was looking for the source of some of my problems and she said she found a portal that was bound to me.  It was really bound exactly to me but in close proximity to me, and was bound to me, so it would follow me were I went.  She told me she sent the negative entities that were coming through it and harrassing me back through and sealed the portal up.  It is hard to know if any truth lies in that story although I find it relevant to what you are talking about.  In my perspective we are all of GOD, the creator, the only thing that truly exists.  We are differnt stages of "soul" evolution.  What makes humans more evolved then the animals below is that we have gained self awareness and broken away from the spiritual program that controlled us as animals and are beginning to express individual characteristics, acting outside the control of the program for our species.  It would certainly be possible to be half bound to the program that controls us and at the same time exhibit some instances of individuality.  I was watching reality TV with my a friend of mine last night who is fascinated by the stuff, and realised that it is a very powerful system of mind control.  People are watching all of these reality TV shows and emulating the actions of their favorite characters  and believing the action of their favorite characters to be socially acceptable and interesting avenues of experience.  I found myself somewhat drawn to these shows at the very same moment that I was telling myself how dangerous it was to get addicted to watching them.  I think that is certainly an instance of how humans while individually conscious, still seek something to tell them how to act,  to show them how to live their lives.

I can certainly see an Portal binding to an otherwise individual person, and controlling them heavily.

"...But Nothing is Lost:" "Nothing lasts... nothing lasts. Everything is changing into something else. Nothing's wrong. Nothing is wrong. Everything is on track. William Blake said nothing is lost and I believe that we all move on." - Terrence McKenna - Shpongle - But Nothing Is Lost

Looking for another to make him whole is a huge red flag.  It could be that having a positive relationship brought out latent aspects of his spirit, but it's equally possible that he was just absorbing her life-filled energy and reflecting it back to her (as OPs are prone to do).  Without knowing the guy, I couldn't say for sure.

What do you mean by looking for another to make him whole is a red flag? what's a red flag?

5 (edited by Lono 2007-09-04 04:56:22)

A "red flag" means something that is very likely to indicate a problem, or the first indicator that one should be suspicious.

The reason I say this is because people (OPs and non-OPs alike) who are looking for someone to "fix them" through love are at best destined for failure.  At worst, this is a destructive impulse.   He's right in that love is the key.  HIS love is the key, not the love of another. Love can bring out the best in us, but if it's not already there, inside us, waiting to come out, we have nothing to respond with.

Ok some very good answers!

I have another question.  I have known Op's to have children with humans and the outcome is normally quite varied.  I also know someone else who claims to have one OP parent, but he is able to express emotions so I gather he has turned out human.  Others I know have turned out 100% OP.  Do you think if an OP has children with a human, the outcome is random and depending on which way the genes go? Or is there a fixed result for the fusion of OP and non-OP genes?

I don't personally feel that OP vs. non-OP has anything to do with genetics at all.  It's more a matter of soul paths; if a body is the right one for a given soul then it doesn't matter what its genetic heritage is.

More to the point, somebody who is an OP in our current shared timeline may be a non-OP in a different timeline, with their OP body in this timeline being nothing more than an echo for consistency purposes.

Are you saying that each and everyone of us exists in a seperate timeline?  I am not too sure about that I have always had the belief that we only enter another existence after we finish this one. i.e reincarnate.  (live one life at a time)

How can you be an OP in this dimension and be a human in another at the same time?

kinsei wrote:

I don't personally feel that OP vs. non-OP has anything to do with genetics at all.  It's more a matter of soul paths; if a body is the right one for a given soul then it doesn't matter what its genetic heritage is.

More to the point, somebody who is an OP in our current shared timeline may be a non-OP in a different timeline, with their OP body in this timeline being nothing more than an echo for consistency purposes.

So you're the only human in your reality and everyone else is an echo? You are not looking at it at the right angle.

nothing is sacred, the deconstructing and letting-be of all things, clarity of sight, the realization of no-thing(s), Nothing

Capitan wrote:

In my perspective we are all of GOD, the creator, the only thing that truly exists.  We are differnt stages of "soul" evolution.  What makes humans more evolved then the animals below is that we have gained self awareness and broken away from the spiritual program that controlled us as animals and are beginning to express individual characteristics, acting outside the control of the program for our species.

This makes sense to me. I also feel that everything comes from one source. One of the theories is that "earth is a school," and we experience, as souls, many lives here to learn all the lessons and experience everything that it has to offer. I would suggest that the more we learn, the more individual we become. And the more we become ourselves, the more awake and enlightened we become, right up to the time that we shift entirely into a new way of knowing--4D. It's plausible, yes?

I think the interesting point here is the cycle of evolution in a spiritual sense. Now all people on the planet are not at the same level of awareness. (Check out the "Organic Portals" thread in this section. Awesome.) Personally, I'm not sure that the entire human race will ever be at a common level of knowing. And maybe "ascension" is really more of an individual, personal thing than a kind of Rapture, where the "chosen" will be whisked away. But I digress. Sorry.

If the soul, or spirit, evolves through a series of lifetimes, then could it be possible that organic portals are simply one of the evolutionary stages that the soul passes through? Several people have said that our pets are more evolved than other domesticated animals because of their intimate contact with us. In the "Autism" thread in General Discussion, the suggestion is made that perhaps those kids have this disorder because they have the souls of animals that have just "ascended" into humanity, and they're now acclimating to their environment. Interesting speculations... and, I think, not so far off.

So, considering all this, my question is: Do you think it's possible that OPs can actually "grow" a soul? That something could happen which would "spark" awareness for them? I mean, it has to start somewhere, right?

Just thinking.

Cheers

Look... Wonder... Remember... Know

I just found this in the thread, "Organic Portals and David Icke:"

"The main type of OP is literally "human".  They are the human vessels meant for 2nd density incarnates that are graduating to 3d.  They have the 3 lower centers.  Lower intellectual, emotional and moving centers.  They do not have a defined soul.  But they can easily develope a soul imprint due to their capacity for intelligence and emotion.  Humans have large brains and they have the working parts for chemical reactions we all know as "emotions".  Soul matter is drawn to intelligence and thus a soul imprint can be formed.  This main type is not that noticable.  They are your ordinary human.  They just don't have the higher centers and as such do not have a drive towards spiritual endevours.

The other type, the type that are without compassion, knack for deceit, occupy upper-management, oppressive, abusive, etc are the "defective" OPs.  They represent a much smaller portion of the OP population.  Some call them pyschopaths.  They seem to lack true emotion and/or are simply the ones being used by higher level sts to control the grid.  Not many are needed in this role at this time since power has been solidified so well into the hands of a few.  These OPs can control large numbers of normal OPs because they have the backing of 4d sts."

So maybe there is a "natural" OP which can evolve, but the second type is more manufactured by 4D. Hmm.

Cheers

Look... Wonder... Remember... Know

Transcix, I didn't say everyone else in my reality was an echo, I said that someone who is an OP in my reality may be only an echo.  There are plenty of very real people in my reality, but from my vantage point they're real to me because our timelines are presently compatible.  Whereas OPs, while not seeming real to me (just echos), may actually have a very real soul to them that happens to be in another timeline that's not aligned with mine, and hence I can't perceive it.

Does that make more sense now?

Once again, I am being reminded of the Parable, Three Room House.  I read this parable on Outrageous Truth/Mystical Paradigm or OT/MP website along with its interpretation.  An individual has God within which has seen innumerable affections/aversions; perceptions; perspectives and there are numerous attributes of the God within the individual.  Lets say the individual attains communion with the God within.  The Ego is what we are talking about, the part that has hands on, in this matter existence, the part that is conscious of sight, sound, smell, taste, touch and hands on operations of the brain.  Of all that the individual thinks its identity as being right now in this life and the fact that the God within has already witnessed countless existences or rather overseen these existences, as of right now, how much of what you are would be kept by the God within you?

I would think about the attributes of God, the God within the individual, forget about an external God for now, the individual is a God.  What is within is without.  Let's say there are seventy two attributes of God, just to throw a number out there.  I want to know what these seventy two attributes are and develope them within me, and with the eye of an artist.  There should always be art involved.  I like art. I like all the pretty intensely bright colors and beautiful sounds.  I don't know if I would want to meet with the God within me right now, most of what my Ego consists of would be discarded as seen that, done that, don't want that!!!

Good judgement comes from experience; experience comes from bad judgement.
----------------------------------------------------------
You have to believe in the impossible in order to become.