1 (edited by MonAmie-Zylo 2007-07-21 09:35:46)

Topic: Censorship-and the Candy Store

CENSORSHIP

The Candy Shop has been CENSORED, CENTAUR.

I re-member my grandparents who only had grade 2 or maybe 3 and the other grade 4 Education. (Primary, not university schooling.)

They were 2nd generation Slavics, born in Canada. Slave to the farm.

With Baba’s mother-quality (responsible for giving life, and feeding the family), she wisely

suggested to buy the Candy Store. In other architectural statement, the STORE that was also

groceries, and other essential products (such as linen, needle threads, etc) for other farmers and it was also a place to commune, to gather.

And candy bars for the kids.

When I travelled across and between borders in North America , I met VIETNAM – War Vets.

I was so glad that my Dad was born in 1927 and just missed the subcription to war world 2.

……………

Censorship in any form is War against self-expression.

We have not visited, nor travelled all over the world just yet in physicality. We are not all justthis or that language, etcetera. Nor from this or that culture! Nor from this or that continent!

We are allowed to be wild-playful children regardless of age.

And write offending stories that Humanity needs to be geared into HEALING Self, the Child Within, The female, male teenagers, the need to Grow-up and Get on with the Wild Nature of Life. And stay with one’s Dream to Co-create Community with humour.

The CAN-A-Dy-da store.

(Thank you for listening, this hour has no minutes, no seconds, just

candy promises to get on with the military for offensive not defensive (…... …)And you fill-In the blanks!

((((((Huh, the blankets, between the What with Who and just Where HUH?)))))

Bullet-professors, oops, PROOF, censorship, bulletproof jackets, jack RABBITS…TONTO and the other guy.

……………………………

(

You just heard the advertisement for candy-proof censorship) (oh and we apologized for the background noise…cough, cough, that was the neighbours’ kids playing in bed, they’re ok, cough, cough)…

Now back to the Wild Nature within, and Co-Create with Joy that you are still alive!

And Die in OLD, very old age of wisedom!

(And thankyou Miles, for allowing me to write the next chapter,).

Chaperoning bad behaviour, no, no, bad stories, no, no bad writings with way too much humour, but was it,

-Monique

P.S. I can hear the background noise NOW. We need Re-Hab centres in our communities…Any money, honey to heal our brothers and sisters, fathers and mothers , aunts and uncles. We are ALL Cousins, can we heal and Yield and Stop the Candy-Store, ….

(More millions of people in Aghanistan are heroine addicts (their candy), more than the those in Australia…yes, I read this In The Epoch Times.)

When? A few months ago, or was it a few Centauries ago. Gosh those damn DNA scientists….f*ck !. OFF!.

Or do I still have to say GOSH, Darn, or was we Damned in ….Dreamt…or can we Be-come Dreamers…

Are we still censored from centuries, of censorship?

I am offended, but I will Defend the right to be A-LIVE, and f*ck if or not I want to!

We can only defend and not offend others. Others are Our Cousins!

We are like what’s his/her name said in the past present, we are ALL ONE! So f*ck off, and let me be(?) or ain’t allowed here, Good, f*ck OFF.

Miles and mile and speek of too many truth and truth seeder,

You write the next chapter, NOW!or be damned in the Noble Realms of Censorship, or whas that Centauries ago?