Re: Mind Controlled Celebrities

Springmeier gives a partial list of "handlers" in his writings on the illuminati Inbreds. I'd guess that the "mentors" of these celebs might be involved in the control mechanism. Like Tom Parker with Elvis.

SednaSphere, when did I say anything about MJ, or celebs in general,  having no personality? Why, as lyra has pointed out, they have lots of personalities!  In perusing this thread, I can't see that I've even mentioned MJ.  Whose life and output, I think, sucks, by the way.  It's the opposite of music. Look to his record producers (as you might with the beatles' George Martin) for the talent evidenced in the recordings. My opinion of someone has no bearing on my analysis of them.
I posted earlier about celebs being fashioned like shelby mustangs--everything is built out of raw materials; when and who and why are generally unknown to me. In

18 (edited by lyra 2004-09-15 16:59:35)

Speaking of Michael Jackson......The craziest s*** I ever heard about him, aside from the molestation accusations, was Lisa Marie Presley claiming that behind closed doors, MJ talked like a normal guy, with a deep voice, he cussed, he smoked, he drank, the whole nine yards.   And that his whole girly baby voice thing and shy, reserved demeanor was a farce, because she saw him acting 180 degrees differently when he's away from the public.

Either she's lying, he's lying and purposely screwing around with people, or, he's truly MPD.   If he is, that would make 2 Jacksons out of 7.   I'm sure LaToya's got a little MPD going on as well.....any others in that family??  Holy cow!

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

19 (edited by Xenopope 2004-09-15 18:25:37)

lyra wrote:

Lisa Marie Presley claiming that behind closed doors, MJ talked like a normal guy, with a deep voice, he cussed, he smoked, he drank, the whole nine yards.   And that his whole girly baby voice thing and shy, reserved demeanor was a farce, because she saw him acting 180 degrees differently when he's away from the public.

There was a Saturday Night Live parody of President Regan doing this very thing! That sounds to me like it would fit with MJ. He has already evidenced superior voicing in his music and has even portrayed himself as 'bad' (tough guy).

SednaSphere wrote:

I mean, you really can't create something out of nothing.

Tell that to the fractional reserve banking system! It's exactly what they do!

I am as is Void.

lyra, I read that Schwartzenazi and Kissinger both have no accent in private. Think about it: They've both spent more time in this country than it takes to lose an accent.

aaronfirebrand wrote:

lyra, I read that Schwartzenazi and Kissinger both have no accent in private. Think about it: They've both spent more time in this country than it takes to lose an accent.

You know.............funny you should mention that about Ahhnald's accent....I've actually pondered that whole thing myself, specifically, how could someone who's been here for as long as he has, surrounded by Americans who speak with American accents, STILL talk as ridiculous as he does???   It just doesn't make any sense.  His "accent" is beyond being an accent and borders on the exaggerated ridiculous.   So I could believe that tidbit of gossip.   

Xenopope wrote:

Tell that to the fractional reserve banking system! It's exactly what they do!

big_smile  big_smile   I like it!   Thanks for the laugh!

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
-----

Xenopope, I neglected to tell you I also found your banking system reference hilarious. Arguments can be made out of nothing as well.
lyra, the phony accents are the tip of the iceberg when it comes to deceiving appearances. Look at bob hope and how he's so beloved by most amerikans. He was possibly one of the worst victimizers of mind control slaves ever! But who'd believe it? Raygun with his "uncle ronnie's bedtime tales" of bestial sex. Gore's addiction to the blood of human sacrifices. Bob Marley's assassination by a plutonium-tipped pin in the boots gifted by CIA director colby's son. It's too much for the "rational" mind. PKD, Come Back: "A little help here?
Hey--if they're on TV, they're probably lying. (Thanks to T Bone [J. Henry] Burnett, musicologist, musician, and film soundtracker).
Lisa Marie might make for some interesting research. Remember her hosting a SciFi channel anthology years ago? Anyone recall what it was called? I'm looking for the DVD because of one particular animated segment.

Lisa Marie presley is apparently a scientologist! Two takes:
http://www.whatisscientology.org/html/p … g0310.html
http://www.scientology-kills.org/celebr … ley_lm.htm

24 (edited by lyra 2004-09-15 22:20:46)

aaronfirebrand wrote:

Lisa Marie presley is apparently a scientologist! Two takes:
http://www.whatisscientology.org/html/p … g0310.html
http://www.scientology-kills.org/celebr … ley_lm.htm

aaronfirebrand.......thanks for the "Scientology Kills" link.......I've just been perusing through each celebrity they have listed and reading their testimonials to Scientology and man am I creeped out right now.  Each one of them sounds like they're spouting the same brainwashed script.   It's like something out of the new "Manchurian Candidate" remake where all the Desert Storm vets have the same script regarding Raymond Shaw.

Read through each testimonial.....see how many times you see each celeb saying the same exact thing, word for word, the same phrases.....most notably, "It works", or how many of the celebs claim that without Scientology they would be dead.    I've always been open to spiritual beliefs but this one gives me the creeps, I admit.   What's with the auditing thing?   And the "purification" thing?   It just sounds so cult-ish.    I remember reading a personal testimonial years ago on another messageboard from a woman who escaped Scientology after being trapped in it for years, working as a slave basically.  She worked for the headquarters in Hollywood, California, there on Hollywood Boulevard.  Her handle was "free at last".   She claimed that the Scientology building has forced labor working there to clean and maintain the building, of which she had been one.   It's a long story, but it was very disturbing to say the least.   I believed her story, due to the wealth of details she included, her detailed account of what she went through to finally get away from the group, and the sincere sound of her posts in general.    She also talked about how her and the other forced labor would be working round the clock to get the place cleaned and prepped and ready for the big celebrity glam events where all the celeb Scientologists show up and get the red carpet treatment, the flashbulbs going, waving to the crowds, meanwhile, as she and the other "clean staff" were living in squalor in the same building.   She went as far as to claim that these celebs KNOW about this.....they had interacted with her and the other "staff", but they look the other way.    Tell me that isn't messed up.

The next time I was there in Hollywood passing by the "L. Ron Hubbard" building I had a whole new perspective on things!

-----
-----

25 (edited by Xenopope 2004-09-15 22:20:14)

I always wondered why M. Keenan (my favorite singer) discredits L Ron Hubbard so passionately in his song 'Aenima' -

" . . . F&@% L.Ron Hubbard and F&@% all his clones . . . "

I am as is Void.

26 (edited by SednaSphere 2004-09-15 23:15:52)

In the early nineties, out in California, I was invited by my cousin to spend time at the house of some friends of hers, a couple then in their mid-thirties. So I go over there and talk and goof around playing instruments badly, etc. and she (my cousin) is there and everthything's hunky dory.

Then I make the mistake of going over there to spend the day, on my cousin's advice. (I was new to this area, N.Cal, so I thought, what the heck.)

So I'm over there and somehow the conversation gets to the topic of Scientology.
I tried to change the subject, but they in tandem relentlessly explained its benefits and finally tried to get me to go to a meeting. I said no, politely, and they then started peppering me with questions about my life. I answered a couple, then asked to leave ( I was a ways out and reliant on their car).

Still they go on, calling my religion "mind control" and somehow getting me so upset I started crying. Again I asked to leave, but the man said "No, I'm not letting you leave until we do an auditing session. You're upset, and I can help you."

The woman agreed, saying I would get sick if I did not do this session. Then I got up to start to walk home, find a phone to get a ride.

Nope. Physically they block my path. "Come on, get real. I gotta go" I say. But he forces me into a small room and forces me to tell him a the most traumatic experience of my life, over and over, while I beg him to stop. "we're adults here" I say "I'll tell no one. I just want to leave. This is hurting me. This is going to mess me up." etc.

Nope. Keeps going. Tall, thin guy with a whiny, wheezy, nasally voice.

Finally he decides he's done. He drives me home. Soon after this I have a nervous breakdown and move. (I was 24) I tried to leave several times during the session, but no.

It took me years to heal from this sick "session." This is a cult for the abused and abusers. When all this happened, I knew nothing about the subject. I thought that one would at least have joined to have anything forced on one. But I told him "I'm not interested, I have a belief system that works for me." I should have kicked him, but he was bigger and I had a feeling he'd have killed me. It was not a pleasant feeling.

He and some friend of his kept working on me, coming over when I was at my cousin's. I had to get out of there. It's horrible stuff. Wretched, negative, pissy, insecure, manipulative dreck, at best. Only God got me outta that one, I tell ya.My cousin never did believe me about this, either.

As far as celebrities go, they probably start out not realizing what it is, are in a bad state, etc. But then they "become it." Then they can't see it, and they are constantly being manipulated and stuff...until they "succumb." I wish one of the top ones would get out of it and spill the beans. But I can also understand the fear of being killed by this group, and I wasn't even in it! It must be hell to be in it. Absolute hell. With this guy I mention, I felt like he was trying to get revenge on me for being innocent, for not having been through the abuse. A kind of "I must make others suffer as I do." Is that sad, or what? I mean, we all feel twinges momentarily, but this is making a living out of rehashing trauma, evil and abuse.
That is my idea of hell. It's like some smooth talker who's trying to sell you a trip to hell. "Come on. It's not so bad. It's even fun sometimes, and there are rides, and Tom Cruise posters, and you won't feel a thing. There, there little baby."

Ugh! Ugh! Ick! Ack! Whole body hairball! Ptui!

"

27 (edited by Xenopope 2004-09-16 00:52:32)

SednaSphere wrote:

In Ugh! Ugh! Ick! Ack! Whole body hairball! Ptui!

Strange, but before I ever knew what it was I had an intuitive feeling that made me feel about the same way about it. I didn't even know why but it made me feel the same way. Like there was something really twisted and screwed up about it.

I am as is Void.

The interesting thing with scientology is that it revolves around purging the mind of certain traumatic events called engrams that influence the way a person will handle a future situation.  Scientologists will repeatedly recount an event that happened to them until they remember every detail, and then pinpoint exactly what lingering details are causing their current feelings of anxiety, fear etc.  Then they will try to put that event and detail completely out of their mind so that they won't be affected in later life situations.  This is the core of dianetics, the rest revolves around L. Ron Hubbards observations and sense (divine order perhaps) of life.

Now if many celebrities are mind-controlled, and according to my brief knowledge of the methods used for mind control (often trauma-based), then perhaps the reason many celebrities make progress with scientology is due to the fact that they actually begin to relive or 'tap' into their past programming.

ON the Michael Jackson thing, I always believed that his brutal father and loss of innocent childhood (he tells stories of listening to his brothers have sex in the bed next to his while on the road) had much to do with his problems, certainly explaining his other siblings' problems.  They all, with -I think- a couple of exceptions, portray their father as a menacing, violent, sadistic maniac who often degraded his children, and made fun of their appearence.  That explains a lot in my opinion.  Some research on the father and his past and affiliations might turn up something, but I always found him quite a logical explanation.

I too think that brittney spears is a complete pawn of the elite or something akin to that.  Remember when she walked with the snake draped across her shoulders at the MTV music awards a fews years ago? What was that trying to say?   And even her song titles are creepy: "I'm a slave for you" "Toxic" "hit me one more time."  And the sick fascination the media has with her, it's as if they won't let anyone get away without knowing about this young girl.

Sedna......wow......that's horrible.  When I was reading your account I was kind of on the edge of my seat.   There's nothing worse than being cornered and threatened into submission due to being trapped.   In your case, you were out in the middle of nowhere and had no car.   I have a phobia about that type of set up, which is why your post made me edgy while reading it.    Another thing was that your account matched up with what that scientology-escapee described in my previous post.   I left some things out, because I thought they might seem unbelievable and over the top, but a big element in her story / claim was that she and the other "slaves" feared for their lives, every second of every day.   What she described matched right up with your account.     She talked about the fact that here's this building situated right in the middle of a busy urban area, yet, the clean staff slaves can't seem to get away.  They have no decent clothes and no money at all, and are so demoralized and brainwashed into not leaving that even if they did manage to escape out into the street......now what??    She had tried running away several times from it while she was a teen, (her mom got her into the group when she was a kid)  but they'd always come after her and always found her and dragged her back.   I can't remember if she did actually mention anybody dying.  It was 4 - 5 years ago that I read this.

For the "commoners" who do escape, and I'm sure there are more out there, they probably have no real means for telling their story.   Unless they're smart and savvy enough to find their way to the internet to post their story on some venue that would take their story freely, then the mass public just isn't going to know about it.   

Like Xenopope I too always was just instantly creeped out by Scientology.   It instantly felt wrong and I had a strong aversion to even "going there."    Finally one day at a Borders book store I came across "Dianetics", the Scientology bible, and made myself pick it up and start actually reading it, to see once and for all.    I flipped through it for about 5 minutes and was like "AHHHH!", I'd had enough, and shoved it back on the shelf.   The book, like the Scientology members, engages in an all out effort to convince you with everything they have that THIS IS THE WAY.   THIS IS THE ANSWER.  THIS WILL SOLVE ALL YOUR PROBLEMS.   YOU NEED THIS.   YOU WILL NEVER BE COMPLETE OR OKAY WITHOUT THIS.   Anything that's trying that hard and has to TELL you that this is what you need is actually the 180 opposite of what it's claiming to be.  It's THE most STS way of  being.   STO respects free will.  Scientology does not.  They will literally resort to forcing people into trying it. 

AZ1 -  You make good points, about how the celebs get caught up in Scientology, about Michael Jackson's dad...and about Britney Spears.   The media's "sick fascination" with her is a good way to put it.    The way the media portrays her you'd think she was the most beautiful, amazing, talented performer that ever existed and that there aren't any girls out there who can even compare to her.   She's EVERYWHERE, and has been at the top of Lycos' Top 50 search list for something like 3 years now!!!    Holy cow.   Whatever "they" are doing to convince the public that Miss Britney is it, well, it's apparantly working.   Week after week, she's consistently the most searched-for name on the 'net, according to Lycos.   You're right too about her song titles.   "I'm a Slave 4 U".....yup.   Oh yeah.....and the Onyx Hotel Tour........I wondered about it when I first heard about it and so I pulled out my trusty Fritz Springmeier Illuminati Mind Control book and looked it up.   I did find something about Onyx being one of the minerals / gemstones used in mind control, called a "Gem Code."    The Illuminati pair the gems with the horoscope signs in programming, and they just so happened to pair Black Onyx with Capricorn....the goat.    Capricorn correlates to Baphomet, the Satantic goat's head in a pentagram.   David Icke mentions it quite a few times in "The Biggest Secret".   So, yeah, not a coincidence I don't think.   Couple that with her Disney childhood, her big python, "Toxic", Hit me baby one more time, her family's strict and total control over her life even though she's an adult now, and the Illuminati owned media's obsession with her......something's not right.

-----
-----

30 (edited by SednaSphere 2004-09-16 09:55:08)

Xenopope, sounds like you had a good intuition about scientology, and pick up on the "vibe" of things well. I had the same feeling before this happened, but instead of running when I heard the word at the get go, I stuck around on my cousin's advice. If I had listened to my gut at the outset, I'd have avoided it. But I doubted myself. Since you have a great intuition, you can take it seriously every time and your life will be a heck of a lot easier. Whew!

AZ1: you're on to something about the programming. I think what happens is they get a certain amount of programming released through the techniques, but this is then used to make them financially beholden to Scientology. Since they have to pay for it, they feel they have to continue with it. They could say, "that's enough" and explore other modalities, but they don't because new programming is put in place of old programming. The new stuff is mainly to keep the money coming in.
Only a celebrity or other wealthy individual could afford to pay for some occasional "distance" from manipulation, and I'm sure they pay them just to get them off their back. Like, "I'm in your group, I see your power, I say good things about you and pay you, now leave me alone!"

It probably depends on how far gone they are and the extent of their earlier trauma.
But reliving trauma may "bore the mind" off of it for years. It's still there, however.
Hidden deeply. And from the stories posted of survivors, the treatment they get by the group is a trauma in itself. I know mine was. I felt it as worse than the original trauma which the guy forced me to describe. Anytime you've got people coercing a belief system onto others, you've got mind control, trauma based manipulation,
a negative approach (tear down, build up), and all the baggage and inanity that go with it.

Oh, Lyra, we posted at the same time. Let me read yours now.