Topic: Mind Controlled Celebrities

Dear Friends
kind regards
We have heard that some very famous people have been mind controlled by the Illuminati.
So who are these mind controlled celebrities?
I have heard that Elvis, John Lennon, Kurt Cobain, Madonna, Frank Sinatra and others have been mentioned along with many more.
Your information and weblinks are appreciated.
The conversation has now started lets see who is brainwashed and the proof behind it.
yours thankfully
John

2 (edited by aaronfirebrand 2004-08-23 09:54:48)

Re: Mind Controlled Celebrities

Marilyn Monroe has been named as a MC slave by a number of researchers including Springmeier. Proof is nearly impossible due to the lack of a paper trail. What's needed is to develop an understanding of the techniques used to create MC slaves, and of the uses to which the slaves are put, in order to determine who is what. But I think it can be a waste of time to focus on "celebrities" when it's the power behind them that needs to be exposed.
Chapman (Lennon) and  Hinckley (raygun) were likely mind-controlled. I haven't seen Salinger's The Catcher In The Rye mentioned in this forum as a programming tool, but copies of the book routinely turn up in the coatpockets of these "assassins". I remember that in junior high, I was compelled to get a copy and read it, though I had no class assignment for it. Perhaps I was programmed, but at some point, the programming broke down. At least I hope that's the case.
This is very tricky stuff, as those with any experience with it know. Great Caution is advised in pursuit of this knowledge.
I'll mention Kathleen Sullivan's website (which I posted on another thread) again.
http://naffoundation.org/     
She's a survivor of MC with a ton of info on this. Also Fritz Springmeier has covered the celebrity angle, naming names, in his work. It's available online with a google search of his name.

Dear Aaronfirebrand
kind regards
I have a link about Madonna and Mariah Carey being mind controlled.
http://www.newprophecy.net/madonnaastro.htm
It is worth a look but I don't know how credible it is-much of the best information is down the bottom of the page of the weblink.
yours thankfully
John

4 (edited by lyra 2004-08-23 10:43:04)

Hi Moralman,

That was the same link I was going to post.  You beat me to it!  wink   

It's definately "out there", but still an interesting link.  I always describe it as being like Goro Adachi, but on crack.  big_smile   If you've ever been to the Goro Adachi website, you'll know what I'm talking about .    I have to say though that I think the author spends waaaaaaay too much time obsessing about Britney Spears and celebs in general.  But again, he presents useful information about Madonna, and Mariah, for those who'd like to see examples of what an Illuminati controlled celeb is, and what the signs and symbolisms are to look for.

What I found particularly interesting in the author's analysis of Madonna was that he honed in on her song "Live To Tell."  I myself had already zoomed in on this song.  I love it musically, but lyrically it rang a bell with me.  I even had the lyrics written out and stuck in my log book.  Then I found his site and saw that he specifically mentions this song.

I'm going to post another interesting link I have saved regarding this.  Be back in a bit............

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

Okay, back again.  Here's the other link that may be of interest.   It's a 3 part series.  This is part 2 of 3, focusing on the Illuminati's influence in media and entertainment.   Not as much juicy details as the other link Moralman posted, but still an informative read.

http://www.greatdreams.com/political/media02.html

If you're interested in reading parts 1 and 3, just go up to the URL and where it says media02, change it to be media01, or media03.   You'll also see the option of "continue to next page" at the bottom.   Whatever's easier for you to navigate around.

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
-----

Lyra, thanks for posting that link.  I found it fascinating!  The part about the whole family going off for their NIGHT lives was quite compelling.  I wonder how they broke out of the cycle.

Dear Friends
kind regards
I have another link here that it relevent to this subject case.
http://www.whale.to/b/sp/disney.html
yours thankfully
John

8 (edited by lyra 2004-08-25 13:24:24)

Hi Moralman, thanks for the link.  Looks interesting. I'll look it over after I get home.

Speaking of Disney..........................I was going to mention that those big name celebs who got their starts working for Disney all seem to have something weird going on with them.   Britney, Christina, Justin, etc.   If they're not mindcontrolled, then it's something weird.   

I mentioned on the old "Anagram" thread that Britney's name anagrams to "Trap by Eisners."   Eisner, as in, Michael Eisner, head of Disney.  What a co-ink-ee-dink on that one, eh?    Too weird is all I can say.

I do hesitate to start pointing fingers and naming names and making accusations and guesses about who's mindcontrolled out there, that's why I backed away from this thread.    Didn't feel entirely right.  But at the same time, I think it's still important to bring up the concept of Illuminati controlled celebs, and those whose music, movies, etc. serve their agenda.   Media and entertainment has become an insane overexposed circus fiasco.   Everybody's nearly naked, and they've got kids flaunting their bodies now.    This isn't normal.   These people are puppets.    We're supposed to believe that these kids do this because of the allure of fame and money, but I believe there's something else going on.   Most parents wouldn't allow their kids to carry on this way, so, the fact that these celeb kids' parents do says it all.   We all eat up entertainment to some extent, whether it be music, movies, t.v., magazines, or whatever.  So for that reason I think it's important for everybody to be clued in that all is not what it seems to be.   That many of these celebs aren't even themselves, if you know what I mean.   

Anyway, Elvis was a biggie in the mind controlled puppet department, from what I hear.  I wrote a write-up on the movie "Bubba Ho-Tep" over in the "Movies" thread, showing how that movie parallels what the real situation with Elvis was.   Maybe I'll cut and paste and move it over to here, since it's relevant.   Marilyn Monroe as well.  Fritz wrote about her.   I'll find that one too and post it.   

Thing is, after looking closer and noticing the Illuminati / Brotherhood symbolims going on with these celebs, and analyzing their oddball behavior, it really does take the fun out of entertainment.  Kind of ruined it for me, anyway.   I have a harder time watching movies.    But that's a good thing I guess.   Better to be informed than to be ignorant.

-----
-----

.................here's the Elvis write up I mentioned in my previous post.  For those who have read it, sorry for the duplicity.  For those who haven't, here you go!  smile

---------------

Hi all,

Forgot to mention / include the movie "Bubba Ho-tep" to this list of movies with meaningful and symbolic plots.  Saw this like 2 months ago when it finally hit the independent theater here in Ft. Lauderdale....like 2 years after its original 2002 release date, but oh well.  Better late than never!       

The plot centers on what seems like ridiculous absurdity on the surface.....Elvis is alive and well and living out his last days in a convalescent home, duking it out against a resurrected Egyptian mummy with the help of an old black man who believes he's JFK....but if you look closer, the movie is one big reference to Elvis and his Illuminati mind controlled puppet existence.

I know I don't have to get into the background about who / what the Illuminati is with this forum, as most everybody here is knowledgable on these topics, nor do I have to explain about how the Illuminati "Brotherhood" are embroiled in a form of Egyptian occultic magic, the symbolism of which we find all around us in the world....including the back of the American one dollar bill.  (the pyramid, and the All Seeing Eye [of Horus].)    Many here are also familiar with the ideas of mind control, and how "they" have a penchant for creating mind controlled puppets who serve them, either doing their bidding, or making money for them.   Many famous people, including singers, actors, models, politicians, etc. are mind controlled and have "handlers".   Elvis was one of these people....so the story goes.    Some tidbits include the fact that he broke onto the scene recording for "SUN" studios, in "MEMPHIS" Tennessee.  (as in, Memphis, Egypt.) 

So, with that in mind, let's take another look at "Bubba Ho-tep"...

We have Elvis, played fantastically by Bruce Campbell, going up against what of all things but.......a dried up old Egyptian mummy?    People with no background in the Egyptian occultic Illuminati and no knowledge that Elvis was their mind controlled slave will only see something fun and campy with this plot.   Oh, how funny and imaginative!   What a hoot! Man, someone was on drugs when they wrote THIS movie!  hohoho!   But with a little background into who Elvis was, suddenly, you see this as a symbolic metaphor for Elvis battling to his death against his Illuminati controllers / handlers.   So, the Egyptian mummy represents the Illuminati, who practice Egyptian-based occultic magic. (SIDENOTE: See the 1985 Steven Spielberg movie "Young Sherlock Holmes" for another wacked plot centering on Egyptian occultic magic...)  Elvis never managed to break free of their grip in real life, just like he succombs to the mummy in the movie. 

There's a scene towards the end where the old Elvis is lying on his bed watching an Elvis movie marathon on t.v., musing to himself about the life he used to have before he went into hiding, and the things he would've done differently.  He would've been better to Priscella.   He wishes he could see his daughter one more time.   And he should've given the boot to his manager  (insert:  Handler) Tom Parker.   But that's the biggest regret, the one that's stressed the most in this scene.........not booting Tom Parker, the one who controlled every aspect of Elvis' career, working him into the ground.    Pretty interesting.   I'd read an article in the July, 2003 issue of Reader's Digest which talked about Elvis' career, and "Colonel" Tom Parker's role as his relentless, controlling, and often abusive, enforcer.   That's why many call Parker Elvis' handler, not manager.   Very interesting indeed.     

The last line of the movie was actually pretty chilling when you have this realization going on.    Elvis is lying flat on his back outside, under the stars at night, about to die, but he's feeling serene and content.   Suddenly, in the sky appears several Egyptian hieroglyphics, and the words "ALL IS WELL", as Elvis smiles and says, "...But my soul is still mine....."

They killed Elvis, but they didn't get his soul.   When you do the research into mind controlled slaves, you'll find many a mind controlled victim reminding themselves, or being reminded by helpful others, that at least "they" can't get their soul. "They" may be able to make your life a living hell while you're alive, but they'll never get your soul.

It was VERY creepy and a little surreal to see that in the movie.  I mean, seriously, think about it.  What is up with putting a line like that in the movie?  Other than some deeper, symbolic reference?  It doesn't "fit" with anything else in the movie.  It's not like the issue of souls is ever mentioned prior to that line being spoken. That line is just there.........out of the blue. 

An interesting sidenote I read (from Fritz Sprimgmeier) is that after Elvis died, his record label / Tom Parker released another album, post-mortem, which featured Egyptian symbols and pictures all over the cover.   Readers Digest says that they made sure to rush the release of the album within days of Elvis' death to capitalize on the death.  I mean, could these people  have BEEN more obvious?

The other central character of "Bubba Ho-tep" is "JFK", played by Ossie Davis, another great performance in the movie.  We see an old black man in suit when we look at JFK, but the (deluded?) JFK believes that he really is JFK, his room at the convelecent home is even done up just like a bedroom at the Oval Office, and he claims that he was dyed black as a disguise, and, that his life is connected via an implant to "Them" in Washington, and at the flip of a switch they can turn off his life.   He even shows a scar on the back of his skull!    Pretty funny when you're watching this scene.  Everybody laughed in the theater during this whole part.  But isn't this plot concept also just a little................................strange??!?!    I thought so.   So why "JFK" then?  Why make Elvis' sidekick and partner in bustin' some mummy ass, JFK?  Pardon my french!   

Because.....................JFK was offed by the Illuminati Brotherhood, and was another victim of theirs as well.   So it's very fitting when you think about it.    We get to watch Elvis and JFK kill (seek their revenge / break free of) the mummy (Illuminati Brotherhood), and succeed in killing it, (unlike how it went in real life.)   

The movie is funny, interesting, totally bizarre and campy, contains great performanced by Ossie Davis and Bruce Campbell (Bruce IS Elvis in this movie!)   and, there's even something for the conspiracy theorists out there.  Gotta love it.

-----
-----

Michael Jackson
John Travolta

Atlantean Magic: safe, simple and enjoying a good lifetime.

bingo, I was waiting for that, the Hubba-bubba-Grand-Daddy-Mamma-Jamma MC celebrity: MJ. Oh my good lord god who art in heaven. Hallowed be thy name . . . I just don't know where to start!

I remember seeing the documentary where he gets interviewed by the Indian reporter. MJ was acting like a complete child! The whole time! Either there is some serious maturity complex or that is simply how he wants himself to be portrayed to the public. He was stressing how there is nothing wrong with his relationship with younger kids. That it is perfectly okay for him to sleep with them because he employs real 'love of a father' etc.

I am as is Void.

12 (edited by aaronfirebrand 2004-09-15 12:40:20)

These "artists" are produced in the same way a shelby mustang was manufactured. Limited edition, built for max performance, designed to attract attention. Most are incapable of rejecting their "mission".  The machine forges raw material into a saleable commodity for which a market has been created. The human mind is conditioned to respond to these commodities like Pavlov's dog.  Control via belief that Any of this is real.
Are all celebrities mind-controlled?

aaronfirebrand wrote:

Are all celebrities mind-controlled?

Maybe. I've read about specifics on bunches of em; so many that I asked myself that same question. Somewhere there was a claimed figure of the number of alters currently under control; it was some astronomical number.

I am as is Void.

14 (edited by lyra 2004-09-15 13:59:52)

My question, besides are they all mind controlled, is:   WHO is mind controlling them??

I know that I see the evidence for mind control.....when I read celebrity interviews and the actress / model / singer acts like a nut, is wearing / displaying Illuminati symbolism, exhibiting mutliple personas, or even flat out ADMITS to having multiple personalities going on....as was the case with Janet Jackson, who recently admitted in an interview that she has several personalities going on, including one named "Strawberry", who's "super sexual."   I mean, hello.....she even admits to it.   So now the question is........how is it happening?   Who's doing this to them?   Who are these handlers?  Is it their own family?  Is it their managers?   Somebody else?    How are they mindcontrolling them?   How are they compartmentalizing them?    Do they use the same techniques that the guv'ment wink  uses?   Are these celebs created and controlled the way a MILAB is created and controlled?     Janet Jackson admits to being MPD......who did it?   Christina Aguilera, Madonna and Mariah Carey all have the signs, BIG time, no doubt about it.......so who's their handlers??   How / when were they tampered with?   

Do these celebs even KNOW this is happening to them?? 

In the big scheme of things it's not really important I guess.  It's only important if a person is interested in seeing the Illuminati at work in the world around us, and how "they" use celebrities and performers to push their agendas and re-shape society's ideas and behaviors.

-----
-----

lyra wrote:

My question, besides are they all mind controlled, is:   WHO is mind controlling them??

The Illuminati did it! I guess. From what I've gathered it's the underground satanic network and stuff. Completely tied in with the *Gub'ment* - I think the CIA covers for them if not *runs* it.

I am as is Void.