16 (edited by nexus 2007-06-03 06:52:31)

Re: George Washington

Mandalis that was a great post.  It's a reminder to me, if i needed one, why the forces of disinfo and control fear a well educated populace and why they work so hard to make morons of everyone [ except themselves ].   I'm not an American citizen but i have been very interested in the whole subject of the origins of the USA it's past and current trials and it's destiny.  Where the aspirations of Americans go, so goes much of the world.

I  hope you can stick around and contribute what else you have on this and related subjects.

On the issue you brought up on religious symbolism and mythology :

David Icke [ innocently i believe ] and others,  insist that all the religious mythology and symbolism past and present is an invention by either or both of 2 parties :

1) 'IGNORANT' VILLAGERS [ PAGANS ], as a function of economic survival and as a groping attemp to codify, certify and then DEIFY natural phenoemena.

2)  BLOODLINES, in order to communicate with each other, to mask themselves, and to hex and curse the rest of us.

David Icke also suggests that ALL the worlds known religions were initiated by these ancient Illuminati forces for the purpose of mind control, which he believes is evidenced by their illuminati symbolism and/or by their limiting belief systems.

Icke has done a huge job on exposing the dark forces opposing humanity [ reptillian or not i dont know ]  But I think he gets a few things wrong on this.  If  i've understood him correctly, i think that the thing he get's wrong is hugely wrong.

My question to Icke is this,  "In the field of spiritual thought / Science of Mind [throughout history], where are the the 'Good Guys' ???

In David Icke's historical account : 

a)  there are none except for the downtrodden masses.
          b)  there are none if you don't count the fictitious 'Son of God' religious figures east and west.

If i have also understood Icke correctly, he is exposing a force against humanity which is, in my own words, not merely 'relatively evil' [ as is most of humanity with it's progams overlaying the real self ]  but is 'absolute evil' incarnate [ cold blooded contemptous beings who are spiritless or who have self-extinguished any remnant of inner spirit in themselves, and their sychophantic agents.] 

In that i agree completely.  I know Icke believes that the antidote to this absolute evil is the real Self within ourselves. I agree completely.  I believe Icke is awakening to the knowlege of the real Self and the enemy to that reality within and without.... We all know that he is, and we may not all share all his definitions of the threat... that's ok.

But does Icke imagine that  he / we are waking up for the FIRST TIME to all this ? That no historic figures have awoken COMPLETELY and had a PERSONAL VICTORY over these dark forces within and without ? Or that no-one who has done so has left a record of same for us ?

Does David Icke imagine that the religious symbolisms in art and text have no ESOTERIC RELEVANCE other than as exoteric tools of mind control by dark forces ?

Is David Icke supposing that because dark forces have infiltrated and made institutions of all these historical religious approaches [ ie. Hinduism, Christianity and buddhism ] that therefore they must all have been false starts from the start ? 

How does he know for example that the pre- christian symbolisms relating to Sun / God ... Eternal Life... Ressurection... Set... etc was not originally divined by spiritually awake souls among the villagers [ pagans ] and that they brought these symbols forth drenched in esoteric spiritual meaning ? Were they trying to tell us something deeper ?

" Let he who has [esoteric] ears... let him hear "

Isn't it possible that deep spiritual truths that relate to the individual's spiritual relationship to the universal spirit are clothed in those original 'myths'? .... and that they were carried forward and renewed throughout history through succeeding Son of God figures such as HORUS, HERMES, MITHRAS, KRISHNA, JESUS etc ?

And that sometimes a REAL individual took on the ROLE of the SON of God figure in order to demonstrate what the 'whole  SON / SUN 'myth' really means?? ... and to ADD SOMETHING NEW to the basic 'myth' for [then] contemporary humanity ?... To CLARIFY THE INEVITABLE DISTORTIONS that inevitably erode the ESOTERIC MEANING of the 'myth' over time ?  To initiate new souls in order to carry forth a true understanding of the real meaning of the 'myth' ?

The IRONY is that on the one hand David Icke is awakening to all the elements of the basic 'myth' in his own life but he doesn't recognise that THAT SAME 'MYTH'  which he trivialises in the historical accounts, is arising from his own subconcious and is NOW HAPPENING TO HIM.  [ or at least it is beggining to happen to him ]

Here is what i mean by that.

Begin by examining the following elements of the myth.  These same elements have been embellished with new symbols over time to reveal essentially the same thing.   Tell me if you dont see their CURRENT relevance for Icke, mandalis and for yourself.  Because THE 'MYTH DESCRIBES AN ETERNAL INNER PROCESS.

Ironically, tell me if you don't hear Icke speaking to you through his books :

"The MOST HIGH is KILLED  by SET"

The Most High is your spiritual Self in the spiritual plane . It is the HIGHEST vibrational level of yourself in spirit and is immortal.  It cannot be killed but a part of it can be.   That part that can be KILLED  is the SOUL,  which is a projection of the spiritual Self 'clothed' in material bodies [physical/emotional/mental/etheric].   

The spiritual energy which flows to the soul from the spiritual self can also be KILLED. That is, it can be TRANSFORMED from a high LIFE VIBRATION to a lower DEATH VIBRATION.

The dark forces can only occupy the lower 3 material planes but that is where we are vulnerable to being " KILLED" by the forces of death  [ many of whom are described by Icke ] who seek to steal our lifeforce by trying to lower our vibration. 

A 1001 ways have been devised to force this light energy from humans but they ALL cause that energy to SET in a lower matrix.  Most of humanity enjoy the process of being milked and have therefore become SET in their ways.  It is because the ENERGY itself has become SET in our SUBCONCIOUS HABIT PATTERNS.

When this process [ of falling in vibration ] happened eons ago the Spiritual self [ I AM Presence ] projected an IMAGE of itself [ THE SON / SUN of GOD ] into the lower planes to act as mediator between the fallen soul in matter and the I AM Presence in spirit.  That spiritual SUN / SON CONCIOUSNESS is that same higher part of YOURSELF that Jesus affirmed in HIMSELF.  THE CHRIST or KRISHNA or ....

Jesus never claimed exclusive SONship.  And let's not get so caught up on terms which describe the HIGHER SELF. Whatever you prefer to call it, it is your inner HIGHER CONCIOUSNESS just the same.

"Higher Self"
                                 " Buddha"
                                 " Krishna"
                                 " Christ"

The last great exemplar of the SON / SUN OF GOD 'myth' was Jesus. He personified the 'myth' to demonstrate to the world what it means to fully embody the higher Self.  I am not saying Jesus was the only person to merge his soul at the human level to the Christ Conciousness within and ascended.

Many people had accomplished it before then and since then.   They awoke to the dawning rays of the spiritual SUN within themselves.  By identifying with the inner SUN presence of the higher Self they have all,  like the man Jesus, overcome the DEAD forces in their subconcious by trasnsmuting it in the light of the inner SON.

A portion of the  light of the SUN / SON within us all has been SET / BLOCKED / LOCKED in our own subconcious for 1000s of years.   You could say that portion of the SON within us IS DEAD.  Yes we have CRUCIFIED the inner spiritual SUN by locking a portion of those radiant energies into spiritually DEAD FORMS of HATRED, ENVY, GREED, FEAR, DOUBT etc .... all the elements of the HUMAN EGO. 

The problem is that,  it is those vibrationally fallen parts of self that most people identify with now.  They can no longer believe that the Kingdom of God [ the Conciousness of God the SON / SUN ] is within themselves. The false priest classes either don't know it themselves or they are lying in order to control the people.  These wolves in sheeps clothing had moved into each religion in it's infancy to distort the TRUTH THAT WOULD SET US FREE....  that sounds like a book title David Icke could have written.

Anyway, we have come to think of these spiritually 'DEAD' ENERGIES that comprise the human ego is 'ourself'.  Although it appears real we are mistaken in that belief.

This is where the myth is helpful again as a vessel of truth over 1000s of years. To help free us from a limiting mental box. But it is not enough to understand it conceptually...

"The SON has been KILLED by SET"....   

"The SON RISES AGAIN to ETERNAL LIFE" ...as i began to explain.

In order for the DEAD [crucified ] SUN within us to RISE again to FULL CONCIOUS AWARENESS the crucified energies have to be redeemed.  That is AN INNER PROCESS OF TRANSMUTION that must happen.  When will that begin?  It will begin for each person when we are ready to seek and find the inner Kingdom [conciousness] of God... the higher Self.  That process involves the RESSURECTION of the DEAD energy so that it rises in vibration [ ASCENDS ] back to it's native state in the spiritual plane.

That DEAD energy must be unlocked through a lifelong process of surrender to the will and guidance of the inner Spiritual SUN center of your true being. As that happens, the vibration of the SOUL [ SOLAR awareness of self as the inner spiritual SUN ] will rise even as the vibration of the lower vehicles of soul expression also rise. The lower vehicles i referred to earlier are the physical/astral/mental/etheric bodies.

Notice there are 4 lower bodies ? We have these bodies to express ourselves now in the 4 planes of matter.  We do so with every thought, feeling, word and deed.  The [inner] SUN energies that we use for these expressions have very often not been expressed in our lives as pure 'sunshine'... if you know what i mean.

So instead of pure spiritual SONSHINE blessing the soul and the world, then rising back to spirit, these energies have become CRUCIFIED ON THE CROSS OF MATTER by simply being lowered in vibration ... Draw a square.  Draw a cross in it diagonally.  You have the top view looking down on a pyramid.  See the 4 sides? Those 4 triangles are the 4 bodies of your material self which corespond to the 4 planes of matter.  It was pure love energy from your spiritual Self but now it has become CRUCIFIED on the CROSS of matter  fire/air/water and earth.... KILLED BY SET...vibrating at a lesser rate than it was before you gave negative expression to it.  But it can be redeemed by the redeemer.

So the REDEEMER figure in these 'myths' is the mediator WITHIN YOU... the SUN / SON conciousness must RISE AGAIN WITHIN YOU.  There is no other way to redeem / ressurect the lower elements of ourselves from the material plane but to seek and find the light of that inner Self.  The alternative is to remain in the material planes until we do.  Would you say the truths contained in the recurring 'myths' are important?  I reckon i would.

It should be clear that what ive been describing and what the recurring 'myth' is describing is the same INNER PROCESS. That is the supreme value of it.  We can thank those who stood up to "authority" and gave their lives to keep it alive.  Jesus lived and taught that very same inner process but his true teachings were distorted and grossly misrepresented by the enemies of truth.  The story of how that happened is fascinating in itself.

The 'myth' has endured because it has been energised and re- energised by certain people over a very long period of time. Our spiritual teachers have kept the 'myth' alive because it is TRUTH ON MANY LEVELS OF INNER AND OUTER REALITY.  Don't underestimate the spiritual intelligence of our forbears.

David Icke does a good job of exposing the mind of antichrist in the enemy. But he gives no credit to the spiritual gems of the past.  This is understandable because he has not found them in the past even though they are abundant. He has not looked past the exoteric meanings and deliberate distortions nor read any of the great authors who have.  Unfortunately it has caused him to dismiss some people with whom he could have concord.

I think  David Icke's perspective on ourselves at all levels is very much the same as the ancient 'myths' he rejects.
Given that he is saying the same thing anyway I think his greatest dissapointment would be to be misunderstood in the same way that he misunderstands.

no no no ... 

Jesus was not a real historical person that actually lived but a PERSONIFACATION of natural events (sunrise/spring) plagiarized from Egyptology and designed to enslave you with synchronism ...  i forgot to mention in the last post that Isis, the blessed mother, is symbolic of earth (Africa) ...  it was all made up by Constantine in 300AD at the Nicaean councils when those pesky monotheist Jews that wouldn't pray to the Roman god (that was also based on the Egyptian mythology) destroyed the intellectual foundation of hierarchical Roman society with their monotheism ...  the similarities between the Egyptology MYTHOLOGY and the Christian MYTHOLOGY should be setting off alarm bells in your head ...   David Icke has written about this extensively ...  get out of the dark ages!  of course the symbolism will resonate with your personal life and process of spiritual transformation, if it didn't it would not be useful for controlling you ...  saying that Jesus was an actual person is like saying Luke Skywalker was an actual person ...  all of these myths provide interference patterns to create a hologram to control you in the fourth dimension ...  the idea is to get you to abdicate responsibility for spiritual truth with faith in the myth when they can be recognized for the illusions if you know what the symbolism means ...  look at the page about easter again ...  http://www.hiddenmeanings.com/easter.htm

How do you account for all the other brilliant things that are recorded as Jesus' words?   Would you put them in Constantines mouth?  How would he or those roman crazies know how to interpret the older 'myths' in the first place let alone elaborate so beautifully ? 

I would not defend a corrupt institution like the roman catholic church so, as for all the plaigerisms in the Roman church, you'll find no argument from me.  But why does all that disprove the spiritual significance of the ancient myths themselves? 
The roman church tried to make a God out of Jesus in the same way the ignorant have made Gods of krishna, Hermes, Mithra etc. without understanding the heart of the message. Inner Godhood. [ call that any other name you like ] It is very similar to Icke's message too.

There is a deeper spiritual meaning to all these myths.  In the same way,  the egyptian pharoah Iknahton depicted the SUN with rays shining outward and a hand at the end of each ray.  It must have been obvious to someone back then that the SUN is within humans and can work through us... someone who discovered it within themseves.  You know... a higher Self that can express through us.  Doesn't that sound familiar to you?  Isnt that what Icke was saying.

Also, why does any of that discount the personification of those 'myths' by real peole who embodied the process of spiritual awakening and victory in the light.  Were there no spiritual victors in the past ?  How is it i read my own spiritual experience into those myths if they have no real spiritual significance to myself or even to the ancients who wrote them?  You don't know what gems are in the old 'myths' if, like Icke, you believe they are at heart a fiction ceated by the controllers.

I have actually described in my post a process which i am going through myself.... a process and obvious theme which i find in the ancient 'myths and in the teachings elaborated on in Jesus' TRUE teachings [ not modern christianity which is mind control because it DOES place responsibility outside the self and into an external savior.] 

If Icke or yourself can find no spiritual significance in this does not mean it is not significant.  If you like to characterise my inner life as an "interference pattern" doesn't make it so.  Id say that sort of suggestion would have been a favourite of the goons who carried out the inquisition in Europe.

Would you suggest my inner experience is just coincidental ?  Just accidental? Even though it is documented in more literal ways by others who don't even mention any correlation to ancient Sun 'myths'?  Not to mention Icke himself ? If my own spiritual understanding is cognitive dissonance then so must David Icke's be.  I pointed out that the only difference between Ickes spiritual teaching regarding the nature of SELF/self and the esoteric meaning of ancient 'myths' is terminology.

If i am suffering under the illusions of interference patterns then i am being interfered with by a spiritual SUN i find within myself.  How is this spiritual SUN controling me.  After reading my post, how do you conclude that i have a simple "faith in the myth " rather than it's inner spiritual significance?  Especially when i painstakingly point out the significance of David Icke saying virtually the same Spiritual teaching as that found in the ancient myths ?  Except that Icke dismisses the symbols as meaningless rather than rightly interpreting them.  No matter, he is saying very similar things :

" you've been spiritually dumbed down... you're asleep spiritually"  = SET has KILLED the SUN
" you had better wake up and rise in conciousness"   = RESSURECTION FROM THE DEAD'
"it's higher conciousness you need to fix your problems down here in the matrix"  = REDEEMER

Therefore I am not alarmed by the correlations between Christian mythology and Egyptian mythology.  It just makes the case i outlined in my post... That it is significant at deeper levels than currently appears to David Icke [ strangely ] and, i guess, to yourself

Do you know about all the controversy that raged before the 'Council of Nicea' regarding most of the ideas that were accepted by that council as Gospel? They got things very badly wrong at that council.... as well they were supposed to. They actually decided on cosmic truths by several hundred Yes men [ barr a few staunch dissenters ] voting on resolutions.  Now that is a wierd way to decide cosmic truth don't you think?  It was a majority after all and majorities must always be right !

Did you know that Origen of Alexandria made a similar case for Jesus and his true teachings as i have, and wrote copiously on the subject?  He was persecuted and his writings were made 'Anathema' by the "holy" roman church and destroyed.

A lot of people went down defending the heart of Jesus message against roman thugs and their stooges.
That, tradition existed long before Constantine had porrige on his chin and on his bib.  Constantine merely destroyed the last public remnants of Jesus' true teaching and presented a distorted " christianity " to the empire.  Now there was a guy with 'interference patterns'.

Problem nowadays is that some people believe that to accept that Jesus lived is to accept that modern christianity must be his true teaching.  Much easier to call modern christianity a fiction [ as well you should ] and Jesus a figment of the mind of later plaigerists.

It's much more convenient to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

nexus wrote:

How do you account for all the other brilliant things that are recorded as Jesus' words?   Would you put them in Constantines mouth?  How would he or those roman crazies know how to interpret the older 'myths' in the first place let alone elaborate so beautifully ? 

I would not defend a corrupt institution like the roman catholic church so, as for all the plaigerisms in the Roman church, you'll find no argument from me.  But why does all that disprove the spiritual significance of the ancient myths themselves? 
The roman church tried to make a God out of Jesus in the same way the ignorant have made Gods of krishna, Hermes, Mithra etc. without understanding the heart of the message. Inner Godhood. [ call that any other name you like ] It is very similar to Icke's message too.

There can be no question that Master Presences expressing truth have incarnated on Earth over the course of multiple civilizations. Condensed versions of these truths appear in the New Testament authorized by the Catholic Church.  Far more extensive encodings of the Christ energy  than that provided in the New Testament are offered in this work purportedly transcribed direct from the Akashic record by a scribe named Levi circa mid-19th century America ( http://www.sacred-texts.com/chr/agjc/index.htm ) Despite "errors" attributed to historical timelines, this work elaborates beautifully the types of statements and actions one might expect from a Christed Being. The section on the Sermon on the Mount is particularly insightful (starts at Chapter 94 http://www.sacred-texts.com/chr/agjc/agjc97.htm ).

I agree that the existence of a decidedly corrupt church does NOT in and of itself disprove the spiritual significance of Christ presences. Where we disagree slightly is in whether or not the church missed the point of the heart of the message being that of inner godhood. 

I think the church understood this PERFECTLY.  However, it would have been rather difficult setting up confessionals, sales of indulgences, and the entire intercessionary male priest class were the populace given direct access to the God within. 

It is my belief that what the church holds within its Vatican library pertaining to Truth and what it shares with its participants are likely worlds apart in terms of depth, breath, width, height of ACTUAL content compared with the thimble-full of Christ teachings shared with the "flock" at large.

“You who have the light, what are you doing with it?” ~ Paul Claudel

it's easily explained by the fact that you are easily impressed ... all of those 'wonderful' things got in Jesus mouth the same way the eggs got there on Easter morning or the presents got under the Christmas tree - someone put them there ...

since this thread is really about George Washington I will reiterate the most salient points!  Jesus is a fictional character plagiarized from Egyptology, Jesus did not die for your sins, the revolutionary war veterans died so you wouldn't have to kowtow to idolatry and you could be free to live your life!  Get out of the dark ages!

mandalis wrote:

it's easily explained by the fact that you are easily impressed ... all of those 'wonderful' things got in Jesus mouth the same way the eggs got there on Easter morning or the presents got under the Christmas tree - someone put them there ...

since this thread is really about George Washington I will reiterate the most salient points!  Jesus is a fictional character plagiarized from Egyptology, Jesus did not die for your sins, the revolutionary war veterans died so you wouldn't have to kowtow to idolatry and you could be free to live your life!  Get out of the dark ages!

You're right about the thread being about George Washington.  And, to the degree that most of the signers of the Declaration of Independence were masons, there is justification in stating that separation of church and state would have been exceedingly important to those who wished to practice spirituality without having concerns of being burned at the stake, beheaded, or otherwise punished if they chose a form of worship that may not have been approved by state authority.

I also agree that there are multiple story lines from which to choose regarding the origin of Christed beings and how these may or may not have been merged to create the Jesus event that may or may not have ended in crucifixion.

George Washington is justifiably seen as a courageous founding father in that he suffered alongside the revolutionary war soldiers and prevailed in an unequal war against Great Britain. The result of this victory is a free land in which -- thankfully -- one CAN kowtow to idolatry if one so chooses, can enjoy certain freedoms to live life without intrusion from federal/state authority (sadly being stripped at this time by the usurpation of power via Executive Orders and signing statements of recent and current administrations), and/or dwell in the dark ages of religious thought if one so chooses.  So yes, Washington was a brave general who risked his life to insure that we could -- at a minimum -- have the freedom to express ideas without fear of retribution from governing authority.

gcg wrote:
mandalis wrote:

You're right about the thread being about George Washington.  And, to the degree that most of the signers of the Declaration of Independence were masons, there is justification in stating that separation of church and state would have been exceedingly important to those who wished to practice spirituality without having concerns of being burned at the stake, beheaded, or otherwise punished if they chose a form of worship that may not have been approved by state authority.

I also agree that there are multiple story lines from which to choose regarding the origin of Christed beings and how these may or may not have been merged to create the Jesus event that may or may not have ended in crucifixion.

George Washington is justifiably seen as a courageous founding father in that he suffered alongside the revolutionary war soldiers and prevailed in an unequal war against Great Britain. The result of this victory is a free land in which -- thankfully -- one CAN kowtow to idolatry if one so chooses, can enjoy certain freedoms to live life without intrusion from federal/state authority (sadly being stripped at this time by the usurpation of power via Executive Orders and signing statements of recent and current administrations), and/or dwell in the dark ages of religious thought if one so chooses.  So yes, Washington was a brave general who risked his life to insure that we could -- at a minimum -- have the freedom to express ideas without fear of retribution from governing authority.

under the American constitution there are only three types of law: common, equity, admiralty ... note that there is no ecclesiastical law in the United States ...  antidisestablishmentarianism was definitely a free-masonic idea and was not so much to protect state from church but to protect church from state ...  sure you are free to crawl within the boundary delimited by your ignorance if you choose to believe that you better be good for goodness sake because Jesus knows if you've been bad or good  ... nevertheless in America you cannot make others crawl with you which is why this nation and the founders of it were truly great liberators of humanity ...

23 (edited by nexus 2007-06-04 01:25:28)

You're half right about all that mandalis... because you "SET" up a straw man and a false dichotomy in one sweep. 

First up, though the Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was indeed motivated by many greivances, it most certainly was an answer... point / counterpoint ... to the forces of Church AND State which, hand in glove, had proven their malice throughout history in Europe [ and everywhere else.]

Your slur on the church of the day is not unwarranted, but it does not naturally follow on today, that people who follow the inner spiritual God / higher Self are crawling to anyone in church OR state.  That is why this inner approach to spirituality is is so feared by the forces of control in Church AND State.

Your devices continue with your misunderstanding of everything i've written and what Jesus himself actually taught. This is the straw man that you keep knocking down.  People who find the SUN center of spiritual selfhood are not trying to be "good" in the human sense of relative good and evil.  We are not simply trying to become "good" in case Jesus is watching [ like he's got nothing better to do.]

We are becoming "god" rather than what your local priest would define as "good.." ie. "believe everything we tell you, don't think for yourselves... believe in your lord Jesus and he will return later and save you."]  The Roman and fundamentalist churches have done enough damage with that distortion.  Do you have to help them perpetuate that by mischaracterising myself and Jesus as sharing that delusion?

The founders fathers of the the USA were indeed great liberators of humanity.  They protected YOU and ME from the coersive powers of BOTH Church AND State.  The four basic freedoms of Religion, Speech, Press and Assembly are used and respected by all here at Noble Realms. Without that foundation of the Pyramid, NR [ and everything else that is still great about America] could not be built.

But the chief cornerstone in any foundation must be the spiritual SUN within each individual... our higher Self. That is the only master builder [masonic symbol] with the tools of perception adequate to the task of buiding anything... whether you're building a business, an institution or a nation.  The only other alternative to inner spiritual conciousness functioning as the chief cornerstone is the human ego.  That ego is reaching a crescendo at the heart of the greatest nation on earth.

America is witnessing the results of the tearing down of all that the master builders built. They are witnessing out of control / controlling egos enthroning themselves at the core of old institutions and at the center of newer institutions... Dept Homeland Security, NAU etc. with accelerating speed.

Since independence the forces of control have never accepted America's victory.  Americans en masse are suicidal in taking that victory for granted.  Rust never sleeps.

The basic philosophical problem is this, in the immortal words of the Christ Spirit :

"Let he that is greatest among you, be the greatest servant of all."

The problem being that the spoilers have inverted that wisdom 180 degrees from the truth.  They have always come [ in church and state ] pretending to be the servants and defenders of all... but their systems and institutions are always SET UP so that the people serve them. They have distorted the philosophy of the Christ Mind [ which arises from within us ] and are tearing down and reconstructing America after the dictates of the mind of antichrist.

That mind is fully ensconsed in themselves and by their systems they infect a world with the same mind.

Washington would be rolling in his grave.

ps... spot on gcg.  And yes i too believe the distortions of the last 1700 years of "christianity" were/are intentional.

Thank you, Nexus.  Superb post.  I agree with it in its entirety.

nexus wrote:

You're half right about all that mandalis... because you "SET" up a straw man and a false dichotomy in one sweep.

don't try to compliment me to disagree with everything i say ... it's not honest ...

First up, though the Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was indeed motivated by many greivances, it most certainly was an answer... point / counterpoint ... to the forces of Church AND State which, hand in glove, had proven their malice throughout history in Europe [ and everywhere else.]

you are incorrect ... the idea of antidisestablishmentarianism was not to protect state from church but to protect church from state, so that no single church with  dogma that cannot tolerate other viewpoints, like Christianity, could take control of the state to eliminate rivals as the Christian church had spent the past thousand years in Europe doing ... similar to what the Caliphate did in the middle east countries ...

Your slur on the church of the day is not unwarranted, but it does not naturally follow on today, that people who follow the inner spiritual God / higher Self are crawling to anyone in church OR state.  That is why this inner approach to spirituality is is so feared by the forces of control in Church AND State.

if you need external judgment to determine right and wrong you have no inner spirituality ... you may call it that, but really it is no more than a desire to look down on others whom disagree with your viewpoints ...  requiring a Jesus or Mohamed or a Santa Claus to tell you if you have been bad or good is a way of abdicating responsibility for your own morals in order to justify the suffering of other cultures that have different views ...  what I call 'crawling within the boundary delimited by your own ignorance'  ...  this is why many so called 'faithful' today believe in the wholesale slaughter of Muslims/Christians ...  it's okay that the Iraqis/Americans die from peacekeeping/jihad because Jesus/Mohamed said so 'and they just refuse to acknowledge Jesus/Mohamed'...  your argument behind the evil forces on both sides of the war ...  neither culture is bad, it's the nationalist/religious extremists that justify killing in the name of their nationalism/religion ...  as people like you in this day and age still believe in the myths of the dark ages enough to justify the killing of innocent people I would say that it applies today more so than ever ...  your introverted spirituality is a way of burying your head in the sand ...

Your devices continue with your misunderstanding of everything i've written and what Jesus himself actually taught.

i understand exactly what you are trying to say and am very familiar with your arguments ... they have been used to justify the slaughter of non-Christians/non-Muslims/non-Communists or non-anything else that refuses to kowtow to your rigid belief system ...

This is the straw man that you keep knocking down.  People who find the SUN center of spiritual selfhood are not trying to be "good" in the human sense of relative good and evil.  We are not simply trying to become "good" in case Jesus is watching [ like he's got nothing better to do.]

took the words right out of my mouth ... stop wasting your time worshiping your primitive sun god and take responsibility for yourself instead of abdicating it to an Egyptian myth personifying sunrise ...  let us examine your sun god ...

We are becoming "god" rather than what your local priest would define as "good.." ie. "believe everything we tell you, don't think for yourselves... believe in your lord Jesus and he will return later and save you."]  The Roman and fundamentalist churches have done enough damage with that distortion.  Do you have to help them perpetuate that by mischaracterising myself and Jesus as sharing that delusion?

so of course all of the Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Catholics and others that do not agree with your protestant interpretation of scripture that do not accept the lordship of your sun god are doomed?  this is why the Catholic church would tell people not to bother to read the bible, unless you knew the code that the twelve apostles are really the twelve signs of the zodiac then the bible doesn't really make sense and you will ascribe whatever meaning you want to it ...

born of a virgin - the sun stars out in virgo
crucified on the cross - as the sun descends to the constellation crux, the southern cross, on December 21 ...
dead for three days and three nights - as the sun remains in the tomb of the solstice on the 22, 23, and 24 to be reborn on December 25, the real easter ...
baptized in the river by John the Baptist - the sun enters Aquarius from January 21 to February 18 ...
disciples selected from fisherman - the sun enters pieces from February 19 to March 20 ...
the lamb of the world cleanses the sins/darkness - the sun enters Aires on March 21 through April 19 as winter ends ...
Jesus ascends to heaven at the right hand of the father (Osiris) - the sun is in the east at the longest day of the year, June 21, the summer solstice ...
Jesus concludes his ministry as the lion of Judah - July 22 through August 21 the cycle is completed in the constellation Leo ...

this is why your Christian church punished anyone with knowledge of Astrology or even the names of the constellations, because it is the real DiVinci code ...

The founders fathers of the the USA were indeed great liberators of humanity.  They protected YOU and ME from the coersive powers of BOTH Church AND State.  The four basic freedoms of Religion, Speech, Press and Assembly are used and respected by all here at Noble Realms. Without that foundation of the Pyramid, NR [ and everything else that is still great about America] could not be built.

yet you cling to superstitions that relegate your own divinity to primitive sun god worship ...  consider the astrology, the stars are clear about the life of Jesus ...  since you don't seem to want to acknowledge it I will spell it out in all capital letters - PRIMITIVE RELIGIONS PERSONIFIED NATURAL EVENTS (which means that they gave them human personalities) AND THE JESUS/HORUS >>> MYTHOLOGY <<< DESCRIBES SPRINGTIME AND SUNRISE AS THE REBIRTH OF THE WORLD FROM NIGHT/WINTER ...  the priesthoods kept the knowledge secret in order to justify hierarchal obedience to these MYTHS ...  the same MYTHS are used to control people today ... 

But the chief cornerstone in any foundation must be the spiritual SUN within each individual... our higher Self. That is the only master builder [masonic symbol] with the tools of perception adequate to the task of buiding anything... whether you're building a business, an institution or a nation.  The only other alternative to inner spiritual conciousness functioning as the chief cornerstone is the human ego.  That ego is reaching a crescendo at the heart of the greatest nation on earth.

you misspelled consciousness because you are asleep ...  the ego and consciousness are one in the same, the individual ...  you are your higher self and will suffer for your/it's own sins ...

America is witnessing the results of the tearing down of all that the master builders built. They are witnessing out of control / controlling egos enthroning themselves at the core of old institutions and at the center of newer institutions... Dept Homeland Security, NAU etc. with accelerating speed.

because of people stuck in the dark ages that continue to believe in worshiping sun gods ...

Since independence the forces of control have never accepted America's victory.  Americans en masse are suicidal in taking that victory for granted.  Rust never sleeps.

they accepted it all right, they are just fighting back ...   they want us all to return to the dark ages and wait for Jesus/Mohamed to save us from ourselves when only we can save us from ourselves ...

The basic philosophical problem is this, in the immortal words of the Christ Spirit :

"Let he that is greatest among you, be the greatest servant of all."

The problem being that the spoilers have inverted that wisdom 180 degrees from the truth.  They have always come [ in church and state ] pretending to be the servants and defenders of all... but their systems and institutions are always SET UP so that the people serve them. They have distorted the philosophy of the Christ Mind [ which arises from within us ] and are tearing down and reconstructing America after the dictates of the mind of antichrist.

That mind is fully ensconsed in themselves and by their systems they infect a world with the same mind.

Washington would be rolling in his grave.

ps... spot on gcg.  And yes i too believe the distortions of the last 1700 years of "christianity" were/are intentional.

and yet you still believe in the Jesus myth ... look up in the sky!  it's a bird (horus), it's a plane (heaven), it's das ubermachen made super by the power of the sun ...  Skywalker was the greatest of all jedi, Skywalker was killed by the evil lord vader, Skywalker's sun rose to save the universe!  ever wonder why he is called 'Skywalker' ?  does the sun not walk across the sky?  those waving the wood of the holly tree to manipulate you with your beliefs ...  when propaganda is relentlessly repeated over and over you begin to believe it without even realizing it ...  i know it is difficult for you to have faith in yourself and abandon your beliefs in your false idols, but you can do it ...  once you know the points that create the interference pattern you can see through the hologram ...

gcg wrote:

thank you peanut gallery ...  what would the animal farm be without sheep or Fox news?

mandalis wrote:

since this thread is really about George Washington

Interesting, you make it seem like it was somebody else that took this thread waaaaaaaaaay off track. Yet you took the liberty from 1 little sentence to lead into a great diatribe that took this thread on this rabbit trail.

mandalis wrote:

get out of the dark ages!

Who's in the dark ages?

mandalis wrote:

when those pesky monotheist Jews that wouldn't pray to the Roman god (that was also based on the Egyptian mythology) destroyed the intellectual foundation of hierarchical Roman society with their monotheism ...

Seriously dude! The Jews caused the fall of the almighty Roman empire?

mandalis wrote:

Jesus was ....plagiarized from Egyptology

I thought Jesus was more closely linked to being a plagiarized form of Mithraism. What's funny is that Christianity has also "plagiarized" a lot of Taoism, Buddhism and Toltec teachings. Weird.

It is refreshing to see mandalis, that your personal development is at such a high level that you can allow people to believe in something you so obviously don't and not return the hatred, angst and intolerance they seem to live by.

mandalis wrote:

you misspelled consciousness because you are asleep ...

or is it because he became fascinated by watching you on your verbal hamster wheel?

mandalis wrote:

the ego and consciousness are one in the same, the individual ...

Well your ego is wounded that is painfully obvious, that by your definition means your consciousness is wounded too. I ask forgiveness on behalf of everybody that has wounded you that you identify as being Christian.

mandalis wrote:

you are your higher self

The "Godspark" people talk about being in them I don't believe as just being your higher self, but your highest self. Your higher self may be 4th, 5th, 6th D etc can be achieved by you and your own ability. Where as it is your highEST self that is united with God/ the infinite consciousness/ the cosmic awareness, what have you. That I can become better is not that hard to believe. That I can become perfect? Well now that is something hard to believe and will take faith and perseverence to achieve.

mandalis wrote:

and will suffer for your/it's own sins ...

Hmmm you believe in the "masochistic god of the old testament"?

mandalis wrote:

you have no inner spirituality ......your introverted spirituality is a way of burying your head in the sand

What even if a person has an inner spirituality if it doesn't fit your mold it is wrong/ fake a way of burying your head?
You certainly make a lot of assumptions about nexus' and anybody that professes to be christian as being what bush is and siding with the wholesale slaughter...dude nothing could be farther from the truth! you seriously need to step back and let people be people. see the individual for who they are.

As for your Zodiac time line, He was a lamb slain, not a lion. easter is in the spring not winter - mind you maybe the legalistic/ traditional Jews did move the passover which which had been established for centuries just to help show Christianity is false.

mandalis wrote:

what would the animal farm be without sheep

Yup and every animal farm has a toad and we love that noble creature too.

There's my two cents since you're so fond of money.

Peace,
Teddy

"It means the Matrix can't tell you who you are" - Trinity

mandalis wrote:
gcg wrote:

thank you peanut gallery ...  what would the animal farm be without sheep or Fox news?

A decidedly diminished environment, one without oil, butter, wool, or shrill, opinionated, self-righteous war activists.  Though I personally wouldn't mind the demise of Fox, it wouldn't be in keeping with the "marketplace of ideas" and "freedom of speech" Washington fought for.  So, regarding Fox, I simply exercise my constitutional right to avoid its programming.

I'm not certain that Jesus existed either. There's a whole "Jesus" thread somewhere here in the NR Forum where that topic was hashed out ad nauseum. But let's try to keep on the subject of Washington/Weishaupt. I remember reading the CA post mentioned on page one a couple of years ago, but it didn't ring entirely true to me. I'm also aware that the cartoonist Dave Sim, apparently a reader of the Illuminatus Trilogy, had an antogonist called Weishaupt who was drawn to look like Washington in the Cerebus comic books. Is there any other reference that links the two?

There will be two Ages. The first: The Age of Power. The next: The Age of Equality.

kid mongo wrote:

I'm not certain that Jesus existed either. There's a whole "Jesus" thread somewhere here in the NR Forum where that topic was hashed out ad nauseum. But let's try to keep on the subject of Washington/Weishaupt. I remember reading the CA post mentioned on page one a couple of years ago, but it didn't ring entirely true to me. I'm also aware that the cartoonist Dave Sim, apparently a reader of the Illuminatus Trilogy, had an antogonist called Weishaupt who was drawn to look like Washington in the Cerebus comic books. Is there any other reference that links the two?

the weishaupt impersonation theory came from the Illuminatus! trilogy and was written in the seventies ...   Robert Anton Wilson discusses it in other books ...  the conspiracy genre is very congested now, and it isn't so easy to separate the gold from the iron pyrite if you haven't been following it all for a while ...