1 (edited by ape-x 2007-03-08 16:07:24)

Topic: TPTB?

To Push The Boundaries from The Petroleum That Burns to The Plant That Buds.

An individual (I won't name names) has inspired this thread wink from a discussion elsewhere on the forum.

It's pretty clear to me that big oil/pharma has woven a very intricate web, and it's certainly NOT made of hemp. (btw, for those who may have been unsure of my personal stance on the matter, I am a major advocate of hemp, it's not something I have in the past made disclosure about, only subtly at least- mainly because I came here to discuss tangential and related issues)

I keep a low profile out of necessary caution, in day-to-day proceedings, I know many here do as well. I own no Rasta hats, there is nothing really about my persona that would be overtly and obviously a tip-off, but it's not an issue so much with my own circles.

From Reefer Madness to the insulting messages we are barraged with if the TV (Truth Vacuum) is on for a mere 5 minutes, it's amazing that anyone sees thru it.

I know there are probably as many here who would be vehemently opposed to cannabis, so let me preface it, please.

Out of all the people I have come across and had relationships with over the years, the smokers have been the brightest, the most insightful and open minded. All in their own individual way, of course.

Now, this is not to say that everyone would or could necessarily benefit from its use, or that people who never have partaken are ignorant and dumb.
I do however know, and have known a great many people- who could absolutely benefit from it.

Youve all heard it- "wow THAT guy needs to smoke one!" in reference to someone who is particularly amped-up or stress-overloaded. I can agree with that a lot of the time, let me remind you, I AM biased here.

But, the eco side of the equation is really not up for debate, as in, EVERY person on the planet absolutely would and could benefit from the wholesale cultivation of hemp. And this is where, I believe, the stakes get really high (no pun) and that giant corporate entity will always make itself known.

Let's see, short list...

A. no more rainforest clearcutting
B. no more scars from the same with timber elsewhere, especially for producing PAPER?! (insane)
C. Textile industry would shift from using vast acreage for cotton production- and using petroleum (can you say polyester)
D. much better alternative to plastics, hemp being used as a composite, a la Henry Ford
E. innumerable uses as a source of energy (don't know where to even start on that one)   

This is the kicker, if the f*cking ptb acknowledges one use for it, they must acknowledge them ALL.

And, this is why the situation is unlikely to change, that combined with all the negative propaganda constantly drilled into peoples psyches. It is intensely frustrating. I cannot confirm this, but I have heard times over that The Partnership for a Drug-Free America is funded (at least partly) by the alcohol and tobacco companies.

Yeah, don't do theirs, do OURS. Nevermind the medicinal and therapeutic uses, nevermind the potential for fixing the planet economically and ecologically, nevermind that all those ads in between the antidrug bullshit are promoting the worst drugs to ever be devised by mankind, nevermind Joe Schmoe might wanna just relax a bit and put a buzz on and forget about the day he just spent feeding the system he entirely despises.

Big oil,                 .i..             that's for you
Pharma,              .i..          you

We have paid the near-ultimate price for you, it's your turn.                                                                     J

Happy to have been a part

Re: TPTB?

Hear Here!!!!

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. Jimi Hendrix 

Do you know who the main big-money lobbyist against legalization is?  Big Alcohol.  It was explained once to me by a lawyer that the alcohol industry does NOT want pot to come up for grabs to be voted on because proponents will point out that alcohol is the more harmful of the two.  They don't want their product coming under scrutiny. 

Now, of course, if MJ became legal, it would cut way into their profits as well.  That's probably the real and bigger reason they're against it.

Do they raise the taxes on alcohol like they do on cigarettes? For if they did would people stop drinking and be more healthier? Is there any connection?

~JOYce~

Lono, I have assumed for a long time that the alcohol co's have had some influence, maybe much more so than I thought....

Here's another thing that has crossed my mind many times- that alcohol serves the legal system, actually the penal system, far better than all the HARD drugs combined. Domestic violence, rape, driving while intoxicated offenses, all sorts of crime and mischief.

And please, for the casual drinkers, don't take what I'm saying to mean you. But really where would any gov't find a profitable reason to end a cycle that has worked so well as far as filling up prisons and choking the system into a backlog- their business is always good.

globug, I do not believe taxation is the answer. I do not think it has curtailed many smokers (tobacco) because if you want or need something badly enough, you will make huge and irrational sacrifices, this comes down to the gov't trying to put across the image they are helping the situation, when all they are doing is lining their pockets with more of our wealth, and in turn using it to create more useless legislation and regulations against the populations. Thay could put a tax on beer, for example, that would be more than the net value of the product itself, people will still drink, even if they have to go without the essentials.

The black markets are a perfect example of how to play good guy-bad guy on the surface, and it will always work to Authority's advantage. It is a cannibalistic cycle, realistically and metaphorically. They (a) make something illegal. They will spout their "moral" reasons for doing so, so that to the layman, it appears that the gov't has the citizen's well-being in their best interest.

They will then (b) show examples of brute enforcement as a deterrent, all the while retaining the image of being benevolent, if they beat the snot out of you and stick you in a cell, it's because they care.

Same thing as arresting someone who tries and fails to commit suicide, this one has always bothered me. The assumption they hope will rub off is that "hey this guy is a threat to society" when in reality he is quite likely only a threat to himself, who never had any intention of inflicting harm on someone else.

The more we are taxed, the more of our power is taken away, that is the only inevitable result, just shifting power. And they know it of course, and are constantly looking for more maens and opportunities to do so.

globug- on the surface this is a good idea, problem is that few people ever see beyond the surface, and those who do are a threat to status quo for obvious reasons.

In creating black markets, the ptb only perpetuates the black markets, and drives the 'crime' rate up, whose
interest is that in? Not ours!

This is what I mean by cannibalistic, it feeds itself, and it eats itself. Bear in mind also, that many of the same agencies who make things of this nature illicit are the same ones who are bringing in the "goods". Just like "Air America".

Now, add into that little web all the outside interests, the lobbying, the blackmailing, the cartels which are purposely kept in power, and you begin to see just how intricate it is....... UGH!
                                                                              J

http://organicclothing.blogs.com/my_web … _on_t.html
Hemp: Facts on the Fiber

Ah, Hemp.  Hemp is naturally one of the most ecologically friendly fabrics and also the oldest.  The Columbia History of the World states that the oldest relics of human industry are bits of hemp fabric discovered in tombs dating back to approximately 8,000 BC.
Hemp fiber is one of the strongest and most durable natural textile fibers. Not only is it strong, but it also holds its shape having one of the lowest percent elongation of any natural fiber. In fact, its combination of ruggedness and comfort were utilized by Levi Strauss as a lightweight duck canvas for the very first pair of jeans made in California.  Furthermore hemp has the best ratio of heat capacity of all fibers giving it superior insulation properties.  As a fabric, hemp provides all the warmth and softness of other natural textiles but with a superior durability seldom found in other materials. Natural organic hemp fiber ‘breathes’ and is biodegradable. Hemp blended with other fibers easily incorporate the desirable qualities of both textiles.  When combined with the natural strength of hemp, the soft elasticity of cotton or the smooth texture of silk create a whole new genre of fashion design.
A fiber of a hundred uses besides fabrics, hemp is also used in the production of paper.  The oldest piece of paper - over 2000 years old - was discovered in China and is made from hemp. Until 1883, between 75% and 90% of all paper in the world was made with hemp fiber. The Gutenberg bible (15th century), Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland (19th century) and just about everything in between was printed on hemp paper.  Thomas Jefferson wrote the early drafts of the Declaration of Independence on hemp paper produced in Holland.  Jefferson grew hemp on his plantation as an industrial crop, selling the dried stalk to the U.S. Navy as outfitting material. George Washington also grew hemp, harvesting the fibrous seed for a variety of commercial uses including a skin lotion.
Other uses include feed for animals and for humans in veggie burgers, salad dressings, and pastas.  Hemp seed is nutritious and contains more essential fatty acids than any other source, is second only to soybeans in complete protein (but is more digestible by humans), is high in B-vitamins, and is a good source of dietary fiber.  Cosmetics manufacturers include hemp oil in makeup, skin lotions, and shampoo. In Europe, hemp is used in household cleaners as a natural alternative to harsher chemicals.
Hemp is a renewable resource which grows more quickly and easily than trees making hemp more cost effective than waiting decades for trees to grow to be used in man-made fiber production such as lyocell and rayon from wood pulps.  The bark of the hemp stalk contains bast fibers, which are among the Earth's longest natural soft fibers and are also rich in cellulose. The cellulose and hemi-cellulose in its inner woody core are called hurds.  Hemp fiber is longer, stronger, more absorbent and more insulative than cotton fiber.
Hemp produces more pulp per acre than timber on a sustainable basis, and can be used for every quality of paper. Hemp paper manufacturing can reduce wastewater contamination. Hemp's low lignin content reduces the need for acids used in pulping, and its creamy color lends itself to environmentally-friendly bleaching instead of harsh chlorine compounds. Less bleaching results in less dioxin and fewer chemical by-products.  Hemp fiber paper resists decomposition, and does not yellow with age when an acid-free process is used. Hemp paper more than 1,500 years old has been found. Hemp paper can also be recycled more times than wood-based paper.
According to the Department of Energy, hemp is an excellent biomass fuel producer and the hydrocarbons in hemp can be processed into a wide range of biomass energy sources, from fuel pellets to liquid fuels and gas. Development of bio-fuels could significantly reduce our consumption of fossil fuels and nuclear power.
Hemp can be grown organically easily and hemp is most often grown without herbicides, fungicides or pesticides. Hemp is also a natural weed suppressor due to the fast growth of the plant’s canopy.
Eco-friendly hemp can replace most toxic petrochemical products. Research is being done to use hemp in manufacturing biodegradable plastic products: plant-based cellophane, recycled plastic mixed with hemp for injection-molded products, and resins made from the oil are just a few examples.

(article continues..)

Tim

Fritz Springmeier made a very impressive list of Drugs Used for Mind Control in his Illuminati Formula vol. 1 book. Among several hundred chemicals and drugs listed, he mentions Cannabis:

Cannabis (aka Marijuana, a sedative, change in perception, colors and sounds more distinct, time distorted. This drug is not used much in Monarch Programming because it IMPEDES mind control. It has been experimented with in combination with other drugs as an interrogation tool. The CIA listed it as being used in MK-Ultra, but it served as an experimental drug rather for programming.)

[...]

Marijuana enhances perception of color and noise, but it is not used to enhance trauma. The mind does not program well under marijuana. That is why there has been such a big campaign to keep it illegal, even though many studies show it to be safer than alcohol.

Later in Vol. 2, in the section on Body Manipulation, Fritz mentions cannabis in connection with manipulation of different parts of the brain through Cranialsacral manipulation:

In the course of this book [on Craniosacral Osteopathy], the reader is introduced to the concept that the human brain is actually 7 brains. The 4th or mid brain that lies between the upper 3 brains and the lower three and functions as a crossroads, joins with the optic thalamus, which forms the floor of the 3rd ventricle. The ceiling of the 4th brain is the floor of the 3rd ventricle. The 3rd ventricle and the Cave of Brahma make up the 5th brain. The 5th brain is connected to the cerebral hemispheres of the Cerebrum and is critical to creating concepts and storing abstract concepts. It feeds on ideas, and reflects. (Marijuana activates this brain, and it is common knowledge among mind-control handlers that marijuana is forbidden to slaves.)

You can read the books here http://fritz-springmeier.dbs2000ad.com/, these are the only relevant quotes regarding MJ however. smile

Tim

Thank you Tim!

I had wanted to touch on the 'control repellent' aspect of THC, I have thought that possibly those receptors in the brain- the ones where only the THC molecule fits, supposedly- are effectively plugged at least somewhat by it. Like wax filling in the pores of paint, protecting it from further oxidation (sorry that's a bad analogy, but it's what jumped to mind), sealing off at least partially some of the potential entry points for propaganda and control. 

And, quoting your Springmeier piece above:
"it is common knowledge among mind-control handlers that marijuana is forbidden to slaves"

Tim- hope you don't mind I also want to lift some quotes
from your "The Illuminati and the Trojan Horse" thread:

"they [Illuminati] have formed insidious cartels and use
technology which is highly advanced to influence humans to aid them [Illuminati] in all their endeavors."

And:

"The Illuminati have been quite successful in their overall plan. They ARE the drug coalition. Thay ARE all orthodox religions, they are the MASTERS OF YOUR UNIVERSE".

Yes- this all fits together, and along with all the reasons already listed for keeping MJ illegal, I think it may be more the awareness aspect, much more than the political reasons, for keeping it 'down'.

Political reasons, for "surface" consumption, while burying the true reasons for keeping it among the forbidden stuff, of course lumping MJ in with hard drugs is a major part of the smokescreen. Most somewhat intelligent people, users or not, would agree that it is unfair at the very least to associate MJ with the likes of heroin, cocaine, and crystal meth. Because for the portion of people who the brainwashing has worked on, and who have 'just said no', they would know no better.

Indeed, the ability to see thru that alone would put MJ users among the threats to their plan on par with heavy psychedelics, DMT and other 'expansion' substances.

Maybe a good term for this would be 'extrapolitical', influence from beyond the 3D realm, which is then superimposed onto our earthly political mindset.

So much of this stuff has been kicking around in my mind- nice to try to be able to put it into words, it certainly is not easy, I hope it's at least somewhat coherent!  Unraveling this web is definetely a task, albeit a very enlightening one.....                      J

Well, in university I worked on a   large experimental hemp farm in Ontario.  We were investigating growth factors and fibre strenth and came up with much data supporting all that we already know about what a wonderful plant it is.  At the time, I saw the amazing value of alternate fibres and more, though I had no concept of TPTB.  So, I was quite bewildered when our findings went nowhere and my prof really didn't persue it, just moved on to another project and forgot all about it!?

Worldbridger- that sounds like a pretty interesting avenue of study.... I'm guessing it was inactive hemp being used?

I've wondered if these University projects aren't just sort of an attempt at appeasement, to make it appear they or gov't is interested in looking into alternatives, when someone, or a few someones know beforehand that it is only going to fizzle out.

Or the data is just whisked off to archives somewhere immediately after the projects conclude, only to be used by a think tank somewhere when the need arises, you know- like hemp fiber being used instead of kevlar for body armor in warfare, some stupid shit like that..... who knows. There should be simple experiments, like touching a flame to it, using vacuum produced by the lungs, to study how the green turns to grey when ignited.

wink       J

Here is a very nice flip for TPTB, and we.....

It's more than understanding
to realize just what it means
Interpretations, different meanings
can be drawn out of anything
It all makes sense now, I see it clear
the picture comes together
and I have lost the fear

Your heart is the key
        The powers that be
        are handed to me

There is no suit of armor
to protect you from the dark
Just let your guard down
and the sword will hit the mark
The words get twisted
you hear the lies
Just take a look around you
and pray thy realize

Your heart is the key
     The powers that be
     my sanctuary

It's not what you wear
it's what's in your mind
It's not worth
the emptiness inside
I have left all blackness behind
no more questions about black and white
A gift of free will
the choice is all up to you
Just let your faith rule
and you will know what to do
The cults grow stronger
I'll stay away
I'm looking at tomorrow
now I know the way

Your heart is the key
      The powers that be
      are handed to me

"The Powers That Be"- Metal Church (1989)

cool    J

I'm highlighting this page from an excellent compendium:

"Who really hates our freedom"
http://www.adventuresinlegalland.com/in … iew/17/27/

In whole it is fairly long- the entire essay covers a wide range of things from the illusion of statism and government as a whole, to fear-based tactics used in tax enforcement- all of it is worth a read in my opinion, it fits in well with some things discussed above in this thread.                          J