Re: Need Feedback (ie - Need help)

Hey, man...sometimes the epression factor rises fromthe very fact that 'plans were made'...
I suppose that on the one hand planning is a good thing....
on the other hand, it can set you up for 'failure' in your own eyes...
I found I need to watch setting myself up in this world, and to remember what I must do in this lifetime..
I believe and feel that it is on this time around that we must merge our spirits with our souls..when we do this, we become more accepting, more loving, and we really do see the world as one...
The spirit with the soul, the heart with the mind with the ego...

You know, we are all probably worth $20.00 in the ol' pine box..anyone can get there if they choose...it is a greater feat to be capable of remaining on the Earth with your 2 feet planted...taking it step by step...

Reach out....enjoy the happiness you can give a stranger on the street corner...you nver know..maybe he ust found out he is ill, etc.

It is a mystery..for sure...

Osmedirez,
I have to leave work in like five minutes, so I have no time to reply with much depth to what you posted. I am surprised I missed this post until now.

I just want to say, I am there with you, totally. We are similar age group, and much of what you've described I experienced as well, over the period of the last several years. I have been fighting depression since I was at least in 3rd grade. To be honest, I have been really miserable and sad almost every day for the past couple weeks, beyond rational thought, just a feeling that I wake up with. I posted a really long post last year about my own upbringing/life-before-NR and it sounds similar to what you posted in a few spots.

I was stuck living at my parents house after I graduated, and after five months of being miserable and working bad jobs, I relocated to the other side of the country and started a Masters Degree program. School was a bad idea this time, unfortunately. My first degree was practical, and this second degree was totally impractical, because I had seen the practical degree not be worth SHIT, so I though maybe if i followed my creativity and my heart I would have more success. HAHAHA nope!

My own advice for myself is that I want to find some people who are active in establishing self-sustainability for themselves... whether setting up a farm, or an intentional community, or something like that. All I meet are people working dayjobs with no money, and no ambitions beyond picking up McDonalds on their way home and seeing what their TiVo recorded that day. So, I know everything can change for the better, and I have focused on being very healthy and educating myself on what is important in my own life (you can always go vegan if you want a change, that changed a lot of things for me). I'm currently planning to move AGAIN soon, and this time relocate to go to a school for an associates degree in Sustainable Agriculture, which will hopefully give me the opportunity to work outside and interact with the Earth, and do something positive for people like grow food. Simple, necessary.

Not much insightful to tell you now. But I wanted you to know that there are definitely people like you who are going through stuff like you're going through. I don't know what it means, and what it adds up to. I feel very cynical and bitter and sad some days, but I also know that everything can change and that I love life.. I love living.

Ok, good luck
Tim

Hey Osmedirez,

this will be short since I think alot of the other posters hit the mark with what they said. I wanted to add that de-gunking your life is crucial. Eliminate toxins out of your life will help out alot. I am currently doing that in my life- mental, emotional, physical, spiritual toxins. Out they go. Also, some people in my life must go, especially ones who subtly put down my interests and me for pursuing them and those who simply aren't on the same wavelength, etc.

One step at a time. Take it easy.

"We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same."
– Carlos Castaneda

19 (edited by cbrand 2007-01-30 06:15:22)

Osmedirez,
Check out a book called "Remarkable Healings" by Dr. Modi.  She describes how entity attachment to your soul can lead to many of the symptoms that you describe.  She supposedly has very large success rate improving peoples' lives.  I don't have a personal success story to relate, only my intuition that makes me believe it is real.

There are several threads here at NR that talk about it if you want to search them.

Good summary at this link:

http://www.atlantisrising.com/issue18/1 … irits.html

cbrand-- talk about intuition! I haven't visited here in months and was just thinking about entity attachments and how I think they are messing up my life. I haven't been able to find much help in this area. Thanks for posting.

The opinions expressed here are not nessesarily the opinions of my true self. Something I'm working on, getting rid of false selves. Sometimes one of them takes over and tries (successfuly) to discredit me, lol!

4dwannabe wrote:

cbrand-- talk about intuition! I haven't visited here in months and was just thinking about entity attachments and how I think they are messing up my life. I haven't been able to find much help in this area. Thanks for posting.

You might also want to check out "Practical Psychic Self Defense" by Robert Bruce, (really nice guy, have met him in person discussing his book at our local metaphysical bookstore in town) along with an obscure book called "Close Encounters of the Possession Kind" by William Baldwin, Ph.D.  Robert Bruce's book deals with all around psychic attacks and entity interference and manipulation/possession and how to tackle it.  His book is great because he's really down to earth and speaks from first hand experience, using his personal life stories as examples.   Dr. Baldwin's book is interesting in that it deals with ET manipulation into humans, possessing and controlling them and so on, with case histories from his clientele used as illustration.   That particular book is actually all excerpted from a much larger book he wrote called "Spirit Releasement Therapy - A Technique Manual" which involves all around entity attachments, not just ET. 

I think most people have acquired entity attachments over the years, via all sorts of avenues.  Drinking, using drugs, (both will weaken you allowing for stuff to attach while simultaneously attracting them in via the lowered frequency that comes about from it all) being in close proximity to negative people who themselves have attachments, living in an area that has paranormal activity with stuff coming and going on a regular basis, even ET abductions, and so on.

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

22 (edited by sinaptix 2007-02-04 17:04:37)

Thanks for that info lyra. I was quietly wondering about that book by William Baldwin, as it was recommended by amazon when I went to order Dr. Modi's book, which I finally got around to doing. It's probably a good idea I am guessing, to be aware of the the topics in these 3 books before pressing ahead too far into the mystical weirdness. As I read here from LM and others how people dive in and get in to trouble all the time. I've been meaning to get around to these books (Dr. Modi and Robert Bruce anyways) for a while. I just started reading Robert Monroe's Far Journeys. I feel sometimes like I was in a coma and missed several grades of school and then I wake up in High School or something and I am totally in some mad scramble to catch up and make up for lost time. But everyone on NR is great. So many cool ideas, quotes, links, book suggestions, rants, ramblings, etc. It can be overwhelming at times. This place is my crack. I'm so addicted smile